PDA

View Full Version : request gft invite

jradx2
01-31-2009, 06:28 AM
I just missed the gft invites that opened up a week ago on th irc
i was hoping there is a chance someone here might have an invite i could have. i have heard great things about the site the pretimes the amazing content the great speeds and being a ratio free tracker but still able to maintain graeat speed which is very impressive.
I am part of some great sites 3 of my favorite are these i am a power user or a vip and have donated to each of these sites which these link below will show

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/9237/revolutionprofilesd7.jpg
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/2480/torrentleechprofilelo7.jpg
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1457/bitmetvprofiledq5.jpg

i would love to join gft to enjoy the same things i enjoy at the above sites and would be an active member the same way i am at these sites includeing donating to show my support

my computer is always on for seeding always seed way past what i have to seed for; to help others trying to get the torrents as well

i take being a part of these site very seriously and would do the same if i was lucky enough to get invited to gft. At first didn't participate much in the forumns but have enjoined my self various competitions and sharing in the forumns specially in the last bitmetv comp about guesing the tv shows that was fun

Albo Da Kid
01-31-2009, 06:33 AM
Cabalo, I think you have something to do with everyone askign for Gft lately. You should have never posted those good things about gft that day. You encouraged the gft vs ftn thread and now half the people in here decided to chase gft instead...LOL

Good luck @ the OP

Cabalo
01-31-2009, 07:06 AM
:ermm:
if only i knew it would have had this effect...
i even tried the elbits diversion that was talked about at that other forum we're part of, with no success.
stay tuned on the WTAW thread, i bet gft will go climbing the ladder fast, now that only 50 slots are available.

by the way, are you already a member there ?

ONTOPIC: OP, you do know that all the contents you find either at revTT and TL are found there? and why would you need it if you have a seedbox, making it extremely easy to seed at both those sites?

jradx2
01-31-2009, 07:12 AM
no i am not already a member at gft i found out about the invites being open on irc to late to request an invite there

i even tried the elbits diversion that was talked about at that other forum we're part of, with no success.
stay tuned on the WTAW thread, i bet gft will go climbing the ladder fast, now that only 50 slots are available.

ONTOPIC: OP, you do know that all the contents you find either at revTT and TL are found there? and why would you need it if you have a seedbox, making it extremely easy to seed at both those sites?

Cabalo
01-31-2009, 07:21 AM
that part of the post was for albo.
the part of the post that was related to your request starts where it says ONTOPIC

jradx2
01-31-2009, 07:29 AM
sorry for the misunderstanding about the first part of your post

in regards what you said about seedbox i don;t have one i just use my home computer for seeding i leave that one on

that part of the post was for albo.
the part of the post that was related to your request starts where it says ONTOPIC

Cabalo
01-31-2009, 08:12 AM
i see you are a donor at all those sites. quite impressive. :yup:

jradx2
01-31-2009, 08:15 AM
thanks i try to contribute at the sites i am member anyway i can; I always take being a member at these sites very serious and i know it takes alot of hard work for the admin and staff to keep those sites running for us to use

and i would do the same at gft

i see you are a donor at all those sites. quite impressive. :yup:

LJ.
01-31-2009, 08:49 AM
Stop trying to get in GFT by free giveaways. The mIRC invites are closed and only a few people have invites left on GFT.

mark_over_mars
01-31-2009, 09:23 AM
so hard now man ,,,, members limit nearly have been reached ,, wait for tracker to give invites or further opening ....

Lovestoned
01-31-2009, 09:52 AM
Just because the invites are getting lesser and lesser doesn't makes it the new FTN.

I'm in GFT and I see no content differences from other 0day/general trackers too.

The community is nothing much impressive if you're wondering.

bgh520
01-31-2009, 10:38 AM
Just because the invites are getting lesser and lesser doesn't makes it the new FTN.

I'm in GFT and I see no content differences from other 0day/general trackers too.

:noes::noes::frusty:

Lovestoned
01-31-2009, 10:39 AM

:noes::noes::frusty:

Ok, maybe it's a scene dump but meh.

jradx2
01-31-2009, 04:11 PM
does anyone know when they might open up invites again on the irc

sefo
01-31-2009, 04:22 PM
does anyone know when they might open up invites again on the irc
Hopefully soon, I wanna get in too!

LJ.
01-31-2009, 07:24 PM
I don't think so

Albo Da Kid
01-31-2009, 07:38 PM

It would have definitely been more interesting to see the Elbitz fever take off instead of Gft. I can imagine what the excuses would have been in an Elbitz request..."I need it because I want to learn business. I need it because my home connection sucks and The vault is hard to keep a ratio at" LOl.
The Level hunters owe you a Thank you. Half of them feel l33t right now because they are members of an up and coming community tracker in the WTAW list. L
Lol yea im a member there. The tracker is great buy I hardly use it. I'm mostly downloading from sct.

crimsoncrow
01-31-2009, 09:50 PM
It would have definitely been more interesting to see the Elbitz fever take off instead of Gft. I can imagine what the excuses would have been in an Elbitz request..."I need it because I want to learn business. I need it because my home connection sucks and The vault is hard to keep a ratio at" LOl.
The Level hunters owe you a Thank you. Half of them feel l33t right now because they are members of an up and coming community tracker in the WTAW list. L
Lol yea im a member there. The tracker is great buy I hardly use it. I'm mostly downloading from sct.

I love this comment! You whine about level hunters wanting to get into GFT to feel leet, and in the same breath say that you're in GFT but hardly use it. So why be in it?

:yup: i really want to see new skin :naughty:

Seriously? I always thought the GFT forum was dead after a quick look on them quite awhile ago, I guess I'm wrong then.

Will be on their forums now much more, thanks for telling. :cool:

How would you know anything about the community if you yourself admit that you don't frequent the forums or visit their IRC?