PDA

View Full Version : Sear or Titan?

DenSnygge
01-31-2009, 05:00 PM
For some strange reason I am not able to send a PM. I am in desperate need of assistance, can you contact me using email?

Thank you,

The_Martinator
01-31-2009, 05:06 PM
There's no strange reason. You just haven't been a member for 30 days yet.

DenSnygge
01-31-2009, 05:07 PM
That explains why I cant PM, but what are my options then?

nikita
01-31-2009, 05:10 PM
irc

Lovestoned
01-31-2009, 05:12 PM
Contacting through email.

Is it only me who thinks the thread name is totally off topic?

yevgeny
01-31-2009, 05:14 PM
read this thread (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-fsc-help-333018)

ghurka
01-31-2009, 05:18 PM
That explains why I cant PM, but what are my options then?There are plenty of FSC staff that hang around here. If you have a problem with the site then just post your username here and what problem you have. I'm sure they'll find a way of contacting you.

DenSnygge
01-31-2009, 05:20 PM
I dont use IRC and Ive already read the suggested thread. Subject might be off topic, but the other thread was closed. And I didnt think it was a good idea to "shout out" the problem, I tried being sorta subtile ;)

That explains why I cant PM, but what are my options then?There are plenty of FSC staff that hang around here. If you have a problem with the site then just post your username here and what problem you have. I'm sure they'll find a way of contacting you.

Okay, my username at FSC is the same one as here.

I appreciate the help, Im just not an IRC or a forum-person I guess :)

That1Guy
01-31-2009, 05:34 PM
Its gonna be way easier if you jump in the irc. Its easy, just grab mirc from a torrent site or grab xchat (its freeware, just google it)

once u have the client up, type:
/server irc.xevion.net
that will connect you to the server. then type:
/j #FSC-Support

Do Not go on there begging for invites. Your IP will be banned forever from the tracker if you do so...This is for SUPPORT only.

If you really dont want to mess around with chat, a staff will see this eventually and help u out.

fatcat69
01-31-2009, 05:36 PM

No.

Do not post your username or email on FST.

use irc as That1Guy pointed out.

Albo Da Kid
01-31-2009, 05:37 PM
Damn, all these discussions about Fsc are giving me wet dreams

DenSnygge
01-31-2009, 06:08 PM
D/loaded irc, and I typed in what you said. But I am pretty fricking lonely in there?

NippleCake
01-31-2009, 06:23 PM
dont ask me to choose, both are lovely :P, although Sear has better music tastes :happy:

That1Guy
01-31-2009, 06:30 PM
D/loaded irc, and I typed in what you said. But I am pretty fricking lonely in there?

I just jumped in there. Seems the problem is in process of being resolved. :)

TheFoX
02-01-2009, 02:55 AM

If your the only one in the channel, then your not at the actual channel. Make sure that the channel name is spot on. One mistake and you will create a new channel with just you as the member.

pro267
02-01-2009, 03:13 AM
There are plenty of FSC staff that hang around here. If you have a problem with the site then just post your username here and what problem you have. I'm sure they'll find a way of contacting you.

No.

Are you an FSC staffer? If you're not, can you please stfu and stop acting like one. Ghurka gave the guy an advice (a good one imho, as long as he doesn't have anything to hide), so why the hell do you feel the urge to butt in? There are plenty of competent FSC staffers around and they don't seem to require your help.

Cabalo
02-01-2009, 03:16 AM
No.

Are you an FSC staffer? If you're not, can you please stfu and stop acting like one. Ghurka gave the guy an advice (a good one imho, as long as he doesn't have anything to hide), so why the hell do you feel the urge to butt in? There are plenty of competent FSC staffers around and they don't seem to require your help.
he dreams to be one... :rolleyes:

Albo Da Kid
02-01-2009, 03:18 AM
Ok edit. I would have gotten probably 5 infractions for posting that.

fatcat69
02-01-2009, 04:29 AM
he dreams to be one... :rolleyes:

lol na you are too busy trading to see whats really going on

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-looking-sctorg-175667

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You call someone out for trading and they still refuse to stop going after you in each and everythread you post in....so sad.

pro267--> I posted that to protect the users account. By posting the email and the account name...that gives two possible ways to steal an account.

1. by hacking the email address.
2. By pretending to be that user.

Hacking email addresses is simple as the average user uses simple passwords which certain tools on the internet can easily crack. That is why your password should contain both capital and non capital letters, symbols, and numbers. This will ensure that you have done everything you can to protect both your email account and torrent accounts on trackers.

Also, one minute you compliment me...the next you attack me pro267? whats that about...a little two faced?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-seedbox-discussion-154/t-seedbox-non-owner-and-owner-faq-280125-post2689169

:happy:

Don't be so rude

Cabalo
02-01-2009, 04:37 AM
:lol::lol:haha, you really lack in intelligence compared to your e-dick sucking skills.
you had to go get 2 year old posts? nice. and anyway it didn't go through and i realized how useless it was going that road. Check my rep, it speaks for itself.
i guess it makes me a bit clever than those who thrive doing it. :D

now, hush, go back to IRC edick sucking, and pretending to be a mod haha. anyone looking for a good laugh about your mental fart skills, pm for free screenies.

by the way, haven't seen you at CFS lately. was it because they refused to promote you to a higher level when you joined and PMed the admin there asking for it? :lol::lol::lol:
that thread showed the epic fail you are.
now, how lame can that be, kiddo.

thank you for the nice laugh. i always have a genuine laugh when i read your posts pretending you are so important and so full of yourself.
keep going! :thumbsup:

FiftyGame
02-01-2009, 04:39 AM
You can contact me if noone has helped you to this point.

nikita
02-01-2009, 04:43 AM
/me

get the popcorn and wait for the show

^^

Albo Da Kid
02-01-2009, 04:46 AM
wow fatcat, Bravo. Bringing up old threads is definitely the way to go.

"Also, one minute you compliment me...the next you attack me pro267? whats that about...a little two faced?"

You call after a year has passed by a couple of minutes?? Ah Fatcat, I think all that l33tness has gone to your head. It's clouding your judgement.

What are you doing here anyway?? Aren't you on a 24/7 uploading schedule??

Funkin'
02-01-2009, 04:48 AM
Aww shit...

FiftyGame
02-01-2009, 04:50 AM
Guys Please dont turn this thread into a pissing match. We are having some problems at the moment and dont have time to search through 12 pages of spam to get to the people who are having issues.

For those having problems you have 2 options.

1. join irc.xevion.net and go to #FSC-Support
2. pm any of the staff here. Staff reps can be found in community reps thread.

Thanks,

//FiftyGame

fatcat69
02-01-2009, 04:54 AM
out of respect for fg, you can pm me and attack me...dont spam here ;)

Albo Da Kid
02-01-2009, 05:00 AM
^^LOL is this guy is kidding himself. It seems to me like you were doing the stalking.

LOL @ "you are just some kid, who is lonely and just comes after me every post you get"

Real wise to call someone what applies to you. Everyone knows who you are. No need to bullshit here. You're just a kid yourself, who hangs out in the irc and feels important because he sucked a few staff members off.

My advice to you is go get some sleep and don't beat yourself up over this bittorrent thing. Go jog or something, do pushups. Stop trying to play moderator.

Go over my post history too now. You might find some 2 year old trade threads. Who is this guy anyway?

respawn40
02-01-2009, 05:03 AM
You guys need to behave. I feel as if you all attack each other any chance you get -_- If you have a problem with each other, than talk it over through PM or something, and just learn to accept each other's differences :D

/me is trying to be like Dr. Phil

integral
02-01-2009, 05:10 AM
I know there's some beef in this thread, legit beef at that, but this is a help thread so let's try and save the bomb-dropping for some other crappy thread. ;)

Cabalo
02-01-2009, 05:13 AM
out of respect for fg, you can pm me and attack me...dont spam here ;)
yeah, i will stop it here cause i like that guy too.
and i don't feel like pm you. i do it all in the open field. just next time don't pull a knife into a gunfight.

ONTOPIC: fifty, if the guys are being redirected here, why not create like a FLS thread here with the necessary info? one that newly registered members can read, and know how to contact you even if they can't use PMs ?

respawn40
02-01-2009, 05:19 AM
ONTOPIC: fifty, if the guys are being redirected here, why not create like a FLS thread here with the necessary info? one that newly registered members can read, and know how to contact you even if they can't use PMs ?

Great minds think alike, Cabalo :p I had just suggested that in the IRC a few minutes before I came back to look at this thread!

Cabalo
02-01-2009, 05:24 AM

Great minds think alike, Cabalo :p I had just suggested that in the IRC a few minutes before I came back to look at this thread!
yeah, it has all the logic. if they come here to get support, give them the info, and maybe leave that specific link in the page you get when you can't login at the site.
after all, you guys keep a good relationship with the folks here at FST, it would be an easy thing to do.

by the way, i wanted to say this a few help threads before, you guys are the only ones i see that go all the way to help your members. great job.

edit: and the ptn guys too. it would be unfair to leave them out.

FiftyGame
02-01-2009, 06:07 AM
Thanks guys for the suggestions. When I wake tomorrow I will try to contact staff here and work something out. In the mean time to any members that cannot login we will get to you as soon as we can and rest assured your accounts are safe.

Thanks for your patience and continued support.

//FiftyGame

peachbunnie
02-01-2009, 11:26 AM
Hello,,,i need help getting into my account,,and i dont use IRC,help please

The_Martinator
02-01-2009, 12:03 PM
Well, as one of the few sites that Cabalo actually speaks highly of, this one should be great. I haven't been here a long time, but I know this oh! that guy! says stuff exactly as he thinks they are. That doesn't mean he's always right, though.

PlayeR
02-01-2009, 12:06 PM
what is your point?

The_Martinator
02-01-2009, 12:34 PM
I guess I was underestimating FSC and now I don't, seeing this here. I should have probably kept that to myself, lol.