PDA

View Full Version : seedhost.eu problem

pally
01-31-2009, 05:12 PM
Anyone having problems with boxes from seedhost.eu?
It's running like it should in every way (and I have traffic on torrents) but on all torrents it just says 'updating' in trackers.
I've tried to force update and everything butnothing helps.

We're talking torrents from several different sites so it's not the tracker that is down.

viper151
01-31-2009, 05:19 PM
Maybe first try to open a support ticket ?? :)
Daniel will help you that's for sure.

pally
01-31-2009, 05:21 PM
Maybe first try to open a support ticket ?? :)
Daniel will help you that's for sure.

Yes, but I just wanted to know if anyone else was having this as it's the first time I've reeally had any problems with it

ulla
01-31-2009, 08:52 PM
mine is running fine

pally
02-01-2009, 09:22 PM
mine is running fine

Yeah, I got mine fixed again with the help of supoort :)

KingKobra
02-11-2009, 11:23 AM
Is seedhost.eu a scam or something now? I ordered a box a couple of days ago but nothing has happend. No replies to the tickets either.

Philip
02-11-2009, 01:17 PM
Is seedhost.eu a scam or something now? I ordered a box a couple of days ago but nothing has happend. No replies to the tickets either.

I can confirm and im 100% sure that they are NOT a scam. I got my box within a day, but it might take longer for some..

Just be patient and you'll get the box :)

keystonelight
02-11-2009, 09:05 PM
im with seedhost.eu and my upload speeds are going like shite the past 48 hours? how are your speeds?

pivokozel
02-12-2009, 12:06 AM
I have seedhost.eu too and my upload speed is good :)

dars86
02-21-2009, 03:42 PM

well,i order a box too 2 days ago and still donīt get the log in detail except the log in to client area to see the invoice and my detail..under my product detail,i can see the status still pending.
i opened a support ticket already but still donīt get any reply:dry:

jamilarov
02-21-2009, 04:01 PM
Dont worry guys, i ordered one from him this week and its already running. Im sure you will get it as soon as possible.

mfire
03-11-2009, 07:03 PM
greetings everybody, I order a shared box with my friend 30 hours ago, still waiting, I am very impatient :P
I can't wait to use it, can please someone say a little about, is it all ok, speed? I can not wait :D
thanks

DeWe
03-11-2009, 07:53 PM
Ordered a Dedicated (40€ one) 2 days ago and no answers yet.

rockaa
03-11-2009, 08:00 PM
I have been on seedhost.eu 3 months now.. I had some problem with mine too, I waited for 3 days before they answered my ticket. If you pay with your credit card, they wont issue your seedbox before they verify that your are the card holder(because they had some issues before with people ordering box's with stolen cards.).. Had to send them, verification with bankdetails of their withdraw from my account before I had my seedbox. They dont have this problem with paypal.

But the time starts after you receieve your seedbox, so dont worry.

EDIT: THEY SUCK WITH THEIR ENGLISH - THATS A FACT!

mfire
03-11-2009, 08:09 PM
I pay with paypal,just very impatient :D
want that great speeds, have a great private trackers, m8 just can't wait :D
thank you for your answer...

mfire
03-12-2009, 11:07 PM
53 hours now waiting, daaaaamn, what's the problem, I hope so it will be soon...:P

andra
03-13-2009, 04:16 AM
the delay is from ovh not seedhost i think. Ovh have problems to get new hardware for their servers.

03-14-2009, 03:44 PM
yep ovh hardware stock :-D

mfire
03-14-2009, 04:35 PM
we have not yet received, but this really go on our nerves now, and seriously considering to discontinue the hunt, if someone knows a little more if there are hopes that by Monday we will recived this box, please, otherwise we will withdraw this because this is simply unacceptable, does not make sense ...

dance4
03-14-2009, 06:48 PM
we have not yet received, but this really go on our nerves now, and seriously considering to discontinue the hunt, if someone knows a little more if there are hopes that by Monday we will recived this box, please, otherwise we will withdraw this because this is simply unacceptable, does not make sense ...

Sorry but i can't see any order like that.

mfire
03-15-2009, 01:31 AM
ok, means there is a chance that a mistake during the ordering process was, my friend has to do with paypal, Shared2 MAX, 25€ was ordered,I will see some small details with him, maybe we missed something, then I will put every detail here, then You please told me what to do?!
thank you...

edit: we finnaly get an e-mail from seedhost, they said it's payed and that we will get our box configured in couple of hours, monday atleast!:D
I know that I was a little bored, but expectancy and wish, they were stronger than me :P
Hope so that today will be back with message, it's in my hands! :D

mfire
03-17-2009, 10:13 PM
ok, everything is 4, why 4, because it's shared seedbox but my friend can't use it, we think it will be 2 ip-s, but it's one, one username, one password and we didn't see anywhere how to add a second user?????
please if someone knows, please help?
it's Shared2 MAX packet 25 € seedhost.eu, we sent a support ticket, no answer yet, if someone knows how to configur a second user, please let me know, thanks in advance...

FransTormer
03-17-2009, 10:59 PM
ok, everything is 4, why 4, because it's shared seedbox but my friend can't use it, we think it will be 2 ip-s, but it's one, one username, one password and we didn't see anywhere how to add a second user?????
please if someone knows, please help?
it's Shared2 MAX packet 25 € seedhost.eu, we sent a support ticket, no answer yet, if someone knows how to configur a second user, please let me know, thanks in advance...
Euh...:01:

The entire server is shared with x users. Yet, every user will have 1 IP, 1 account, 1 username and 1 password. In your case, on that server that offers "Shared2 MAX", there will be 4 users and 4 IP's and 4 passwords and so on but 3 of those accounts belong to other people and you're the 4th person.

If you want a seedbox and make 1 account for you and another account for your friend and another account for your next-door neighbour, you need to get a dedicated server with Torrentflux where you will be admin and you can create accounts for every person with their own password (but not their own IP).

mfire
03-18-2009, 09:08 AM
yeah, one hour afther I post I was talking on skype with suport, he told me everything, it's all ok, booth of us can use it, we think that we will get ban or something if he connect from his pc and I from mine but no, that's ok, thank you for your info...

FransTormer
03-18-2009, 09:33 AM
Send them a mail? I have several shared seedbox-accounts (not with seedhost though) but am allowed to connect from any IP (work, home, cellphone). As long as I'm not accessing it from several locations at the same time.

KingKobra
03-25-2009, 04:09 PM
Does anyone know if its my name on the box on OVH or if its the person behind seedhost.eu that stands as the owner of the box? :unsure:

FransTormer
03-25-2009, 06:43 PM
No doubt it will be the owner of seedhost.eu that is probably getting reseller-prices for the OVH-machines.

KingKobra
03-25-2009, 07:10 PM
No doubt it will be the owner of seedhost.eu that is probably getting reseller-prices for the OVH-machines.

So if anyone will get complaints or letters from RIAA or MPAA it will be him?
And the one renting it will go free... Hmm, sounds to good to be true :D

FransTormer
03-25-2009, 08:27 PM
So if anyone will get complaints or letters from RIAA or MPAA it will be him?
And the one renting it will go free... Hmm, sounds to good to be true :D
You can safely assume that probably 99.9999% of all seedbox-resellers will happily pass on your details to any (federal) investigator when it comes to legal action. Besides, on the FAQ of seedhost is says:

Question: If I buy a dedicated server and get the root password, will you check my hard drives etc?
Answer: We won't do it under any circumstances. You are the owner and you only know what you have. Moreover, it would be against the law for us to do such things.
which implies, based on my legal skills, that no other person is allowed on your seedbox for investigation as long as they do not belong to any federal/international organisation with enough jurisdiction to seize servers @ OVH.

adrianovici
11-14-2009, 05:18 PM
I've bought a seedbox from seedhost.eu ant after I payed, I couldn't log in on the site, with the e-mail and pass that I've already registerd.Although I tried to reset the password seems like I get this messege:The email address you entered could not be found.I is a little strange.I've payed for that seedbox yesterday and still no reply at my e-mail and no data informations about the seedbox.
PS: I can't send a ticket because I don't have acces to their website, I have sent the e-mail and must be about ten hours ago, and still nothing

playa
12-11-2009, 11:25 AM
hello I bought a seedbox seedhost.eu in the 10th and have not received anything like to know roughly how long it takes to come?

Mugur
12-11-2009, 11:50 AM
Today it's only 11th, you should stand still until 48 hours pass. After that, you can contact them.