PDA

View Full Version : REQ: HD tracker hdbits or bit-hdtv

X
02-01-2009, 03:25 AM
I could use one of these invites please or if you recommend any other HD tracker it would be great.

x

Albo Da Kid
02-01-2009, 03:26 AM
hdbits.ro and scenehd

X
02-01-2009, 03:26 AM
hdbits.ro and scenehd

can you give me the invites for these?

Albo Da Kid
02-01-2009, 03:50 AM
LOOOL can you be more blunt??

I don't use these trackers. I think you can get an invite if you are PU at waffles.

X
02-01-2009, 03:53 AM
LOOOL can you be more blunt??

I don't use these trackers. I think you can get an invite if you are PU at waffles.

Yes. I can be more blunt :)

I don't use waffles... Thanks anyways.

x

Cabalo
02-01-2009, 03:57 AM
+1 . GL bro, hope you get it. Wish one day i also get invited there. you are good member at FST. nice request and nice proofs.

edit: eh, i'm now a 5 star member. hooray. :unsure:

Lovestoned
02-01-2009, 04:02 AM
You'll have much more luck with getting a Bit-HDTV invite here.

Well, seeing that you're from India I don't think you can actually download HD content unless you're willing to wait for more than a month or so with the shitnet.

Cabalo
02-01-2009, 04:04 AM

Well, seeing that you're from India I don't think you can actually download HD content unless you're willing to wait for more than a month or so with the shitnet.
oh, you would be amazed with the amount of them that have excellent ratios at the trackers, and don't even have seedboxes... :whistling

Albo Da Kid
02-01-2009, 04:21 AM
Indians have such good ratios, that they decided to build their own utorrent ratio cheating programs.

Lovestoned
02-01-2009, 04:31 AM
If I'm not wrong, 2-3 mbps is somewhat like a FTTH to them.

IF I was a Indian I would never step into BitTorrent and buy pirated DVDs instead.

Vitality
02-01-2009, 05:19 PM
If I'm not wrong, 2-3 mbps is somewhat like a FTTH to them.

IF I was a Indian I would never step into BitTorrent and buy pirated DVDs instead.

The speeds r not that bad as u r trying to provoke here

X
02-01-2009, 05:46 PM
stop spamming my thread noobs. If you have nothing productive to say. Stay OUT! :D

Rafa
02-01-2009, 06:44 PM
I was considering to offer you an invitation for hdbits, but then a took a look at your post hystory... it is always interesting... I discovered that 90% of your posts are requests. I tried hard, but i couldn't found a single helpfull post of yours, even though you're here for some time :dabs:

I think other people deserve more than you, just my opinion.

zzzpt
02-01-2009, 06:58 PM
I'd used to had an Bit-HDTV account, but was disabled a couple of month :(.
I even send some torrent, big ratio, only some month away and they erased the account.

Good luck to you ;)

X
02-02-2009, 01:17 AM
I was considering to offer you an invitation for hdbits, but then a took a look at your post hystory... it is always interesting... I discovered that 90% of your posts are requests. I tried hard, but i couldn't found a single helpfull post of yours, even though you're here for some time :dabs:

I think other people deserve more than you, just my opinion.

I have given most of bwt invites ... and other sites i use are imt and ST + TD and tvtorrents. I really don't have that much to give back any more. Thats y I request recently.

but i understand.

x

Rafa
02-02-2009, 01:59 AM
^^ sorry OP, but you didn't understood at all. I am not saying that you must make GAs in exchange of invitations you got here, what i'm saying is that you already are a member here for some time but you are here only to earn invites, or am i wrong?

OP GA is not the only way to be helpful here, this is a forum, there are many other ways to help people.

Hope I have explained better now and sorry for spam.

Villalltheway
02-02-2009, 02:37 AM

How do u know what his speeds are like are u some kind of psychic now. And contrary to popular belief u do not need the fastest connections in the world to have good ratios. I myself have a modest internet connection speed and i seem to have positive ratios on all the trackers that i am on, even the ones they say u cannot survive without seedboxes, u just have to be smart about things dont get too greedy and be patient.

Indians have such good ratios, that they decided to build their own utorrent ratio cheating programs.

:noes: Pointless

Rafa
02-02-2009, 09:17 PM
How do u know what his speeds are like are u some kind of psychic now. And contrary to popular belief u do not need the fastest connections in the world to have good ratios. I myself have a modest internet connection speed and i seem to have positive ratios on all the trackers that i am on, even the ones they say u cannot survive without seedboxes, u just have to be smart about things dont get too greedy and be patient.

This is so true :yup:. My connection isn't that great too, but i can make good ratio on all my trackers, even what/waffles that are the worst to seed back IMO.

And i am against seedboxes, I refuse to pay a seedbox only to have huge buffer if i can live very well without it.

CLSRiP
02-16-2009, 08:35 PM
I'm also a HD addict!

If someone has hdbits.org...I would welcome an invite! ;)

I have 1 scenehd invite, 3 hdcenter invites and 4 hd-bits.ro invites! Let me know!