PDA

View Full Version : Can't see other users BT rep

Cabalo
02-01-2009, 04:19 AM
i was browsing and i randomly clicked some user's bt rep and it didn't show up the comments they received, although their rep level is at sight on their profile.
is this a bug? anyone else experiencing this ?

1000possibleclaws
02-01-2009, 04:21 AM
No, this is happening for everyone, not sure why it's been changed tho

Cabalo
02-01-2009, 04:23 AM
probably some new mod installed is incompatible, who knows.

The_Martinator
02-02-2009, 03:48 PM
Well, I can't even see my own rep. I've given two invites and got 1 rep, but I don't know for which one, lol.
I'm not here for rep, though. It would be nice if you could see it. Sometimes you can tell from the rep histry if someone's a trader. That way you don't have to go through all the posts.

Barbarossa
02-02-2009, 03:57 PM
Weird. I can still see all the rep.

Someone raise a bug report in the report section.

Snee
02-02-2009, 05:04 PM
I can too. How do I turn it off?

1000possibleclaws
02-02-2009, 06:21 PM
Well, I can't even see my own rep. I've given two invites and got 1 rep, but I don't know for which one, lol.
I'm not here for rep, though. It would be nice if you could see it. Sometimes you can tell from the rep histry if someone's a trader. That way you don't have to go through all the posts.

You can still see you own rep received/rep given from the main usercp page (even if you've hidden it): http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/usercp.php

RealitY
02-04-2009, 05:57 AM
Have taken a look at this and it appears fine. Is this still an issue for any members on the site...

Skiz
02-04-2009, 06:17 AM
i was browsing and i randomly clicked some user's bt rep and it didn't show up the comments they received, although their rep level is at sight on their profile.

Link us to an example so we're all seeing the same profile.

Cabalo
02-04-2009, 07:12 AM

Link us to an example so we're all seeing the same profile.
weird, now they show up. :huh: and i talked with other members who also had the same problem.
well, if the problem is gone, i guess it's no longer a problem :)

Barbarossa
02-04-2009, 09:35 AM
I guess it's fixed then.