02-01-2009, 06:21 AM
post here. I'll pm the invites code.

callas
02-01-2009, 07:26 AM
Can I have one metal.iplay.ro?
thx.

rossm93
02-01-2009, 08:01 AM
could 1 please have hd bits, rep will be given and im a very good seeder, PU on most private trackers i use ;)

Thanks

dzyn
02-01-2009, 09:08 AM
Can I have one metal.iplay.ro?
thx.

Sent.

could 1 please have hd bits, rep will be given and im a very good seeder, PU on most private trackers i use ;)

Thanks

Sent.

ewerest
02-01-2009, 09:25 AM
i have tried to get an invite from Naix in his own thread. after ı got the code and entered to the tracker,it is written that i am not invited. i tried several times but no good results. so i asked the people on the irc they said that there should be a mistake in your code. so i couldn't register.maybe it was all my mistake but i don^t know. so if do you think i deserve a second chance i would love to have a code for hd-bits.ro.

roby17
02-01-2009, 09:34 AM
can have HD-bits.ro inv? Thanks

kinjo
02-01-2009, 09:49 AM
damm wanted a metal.iplay invite.. please invite me the next time

dzyn
02-01-2009, 10:13 AM
i have tried to get an invite from Naix in his own thread. after ı got the code and entered to the tracker,it is written that i am not invited. i tried several times but no good results. so i asked the people on the irc they said that there should be a mistake in your code. so i couldn't register.maybe it was all my mistake but i don^t know. so if do you think i deserve a second chance i would love to have a code for hd-bits.ro.

Sent.

can have HD-bits.ro inv? Thanks
Will send when I get more invites.

damm wanted a metal.iplay invite.. please invite me the next time
Will send when I get more invites.