PDA

View Full Version : let me buffer your account ;]

B4ss
02-01-2009, 09:29 PM
I dont know if what i am doing is against the rules around here so if I am please delete the thread...

Ok lets start,
I bought me seedbox to help build up a good ratio thing is o dont have alot of trackers to buffer my ratio at so i still have some place for members who want me to buffer there torrent accounts

How is this going to work ?
Well, pretty much all you need is send me a torrent with some leechers to buffer it up...(I WONT BE LOGING TO ANYONES ACCOUNT!!)

Here are some rules:-

1)Just post a screenshot here of the tracker you want me to buffer your account on with my name in a search bar

thats all for now.
best luck for all,
B4ss.

Albo Da Kid
02-01-2009, 09:55 PM
I want my VIP bitsoup Account buffered. Can you help me out??

Edit. Can I also borrow your box and use it to seed some things in TPB?? My friend is downloading some stuff there, that he can't find anywhere else. It would be cool if i helped him get it faster.

Btw...If you need any tracker, PM me. You don't need to open a Request here. You can close this thread also. What are you looking for btw? Ftn, sct??

Cabalo
02-01-2009, 10:06 PM
it's faster if you send me an email so i can give you a log of my passkeys, mmmkay ?

benficao
02-01-2009, 10:14 PM
- I am doing this for free therefor, I am not responsible if your account got disabled or banned.

LOL

Detale
02-01-2009, 10:31 PM
Ok guys c'mon now. Instead of bashing the guy maybe you could offer a warning to those that dont know. It is possible he is only trying to help.

The thing is you put yourself at risk in this kind of situation. If he seeds for you he can have access to your Passkey and then leech using your acct. So trust is a HUGE issue here. IMO I would wait until Benficao is a member here a while longer and he is a bit more "trusted" around here before trusting him with such things, but thats just me.

mamacita
02-01-2009, 10:38 PM
Seriously guys, take a hint from Detale. Yes we have lots and lots of people here who try and take advantage of people and are up to no good, but you people jump on these sorts of threads as if everyone is a criminal from the get go.

It is sooo much more beneficial to this community if you post simple instructive facts like what Detale did, rather than posting the all too common sarcastic comments and quips.

Not every one here is as knowledgeable as you guys claim you are.

central2rbay
02-01-2009, 10:41 PM
Most definitely... And I'm sure we can all agree, ..."every good friend was once a stranger."

Albo Da Kid
02-01-2009, 10:52 PM
"every good friend was once a stranger."

And every scam artist was once a beginner. Unfortunetly I'm not sure if the OP has pure intentions, but if he really wants to help out...Then please help out some Sct/Scc members get their buffer up so we can stop seeing 5 FTN requests a week.

Aliyans
02-01-2009, 11:01 PM
since th last big issue of account hacking.. this is not a good idea from safety point of view..even though myself helped few guys here an year b4 when i had my seedbox..but the last djharbuz issue is a warming for doing this

central2rbay
02-02-2009, 01:20 AM
Completely agree with ya Albo ~

B4ss
02-02-2009, 04:54 PM
Ok Ok all take a minute relax instate of jumping to conclusions that m just trying to take some ones passkey LOOK AT MY OTHER THREADS i donate to some trackers take invites and offer them in here for ppl! and you think i just want to steal someones passkey ?

Anyway by any means if you think that what m doing here might be a scam dont bother to tell me please ;]

CaptanAmerica
02-02-2009, 05:10 PM
theres only one tracker where i still dlike to make ratio better, is thevault. deal?

mark_over_mars
02-02-2009, 05:40 PM
good offer man ,, i think if u are serious with this ,, more helpfull than giveaways ,, but the point of view of having the passkey ,, u sure know ,, u can harm others accounts by many ways so members just wanna to wonder ..
and those types of giveaways are not so common here ,,, i tried once to do so and had the same posts but not here in fst ,,,,
So if u wanna my opinion let it be to one that he trusts u here and u wanna to give him a favor, or one of your friends ,,,
good offer man ,, keep going and as i say in every time not for spamming but trying to help...

B4ss
02-02-2009, 05:51 PM
theres only one tracker where i still dlike to make ratio better, is thevault. deal?

sure mate ;] Pm me

Albo Da Kid
02-02-2009, 05:52 PM
but the point of view of having the passkey ,, u sure know ,, u can harm others accounts by many ways so members just wanna to wonder ..

I know a forum where they trade passkeys along with accounts and invites. Everything goes there, even selling.

I would be careful giving out my passkeys to a total stranger. You never know in how many hands that passkey could travel.

B4ss
02-02-2009, 06:03 PM
but the point of view of having the passkey ,, u sure know ,, u can harm others accounts by many ways so members just wanna to wonder ..

I know a forum where they trade passkeys along with accounts and invites. Everything goes there, even selling.

I would be careful giving out my passkeys to a total stranger. You never know in how many hands that passkey could travel.

look mate i really dont know what might have happened to you back in your childhood that is the reason for you not trusting anyone

Listen, why dont you let me buffer one of your accounts and tell the people if m (i dont know wt you are accusing me off) ...

I am just trying to help the members here, i dont know why you are having such a hard time to believe :frusty:

daemOn
02-02-2009, 06:19 PM
interesting thread Op

my opinion: He seems like a decent guy
my thought: Maybe I will trust him to buffer one of my trackers
my suggestion: If someone has already co-operated with the Op , please post here your impression.

thanx for your time guyz

ovisan
02-02-2009, 06:42 PM
B4ss (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/b4ss-200831) seems like a nice lad and he maybe just want to make a couple of honest friends and help them. My friends offered me a seedbox, this is what good people do: help each other.
Now I also believe that everyone is responsible for his own facts, but because here is bittorent talk I will call them trackers. If you download you MUST seed back in torrent world. I find it very hard to believe that it's impossible to keep a decent ratio on any of the tracker out there. Most of the have a certain period of seed time (2,3 5 days). If you will seed for that long I assure you your account would be safe and well. I have a max upload speed of 55KB/s and rarely I go over 40KB/s but you wouldnt believe if you d seen my s*t account. I must add that I download only what I need and what I am sure I will keep seeding for at least 3 days.
This being said whay would you need a seedbox? Just to become a power user or a super thingy bob on a tracker? Where will that take you? Nowere! You will be much more apreciated on a tracker for quality posts in forums than for a few hundred of GB transfered from a seedbox to another... This is how I see it.

And againd why would you risk your account by giving your paskey to a stranger, whitch by the way is punished by ban on many trackers.
TRY TO SEED AS MUTCH AS YOU CAN AND YOU WILL HAVE NO PROBLEMS ON ANY TRACKER. YOU DONT NEED A SEEDBOX TO KEEP AN ACCOUNT ALIVE.

Cheers

joni22
02-02-2009, 06:57 PM
I need a little buffering in my IPT account,
Can I PM you? :)

Albo Da Kid
02-02-2009, 07:15 PM
Listen, why dont you let me buffer one of your accounts and tell the people if m (i dont know wt you are accusing me off) ...

Like Sarah Palin said Thanks, but no Thanks... No really though, I appreciate you trying to do a good deed around here, but after all this is the BT world where half of the "trusted members" turn up to be twofaced backstabbers. You can't blame me for jumping to any conclusions. Just recently a "trusted" member was exposed to be a big time trader who backstabed all his so called friends.

I'm not saying you have bad intentions, but I just want to warn a few members here of what could possibly go wrong.

Cabalo
02-02-2009, 08:27 PM
I understand detale's comment is also directed at me, but trust is earned only after seeing someone go that extra mile to help people.
don't take it as personal b4ss, it's just that a lot of fishy things go over here all the time, and every day there's a new player in town...

harshytkage
02-02-2009, 09:04 PM
How about i take the plunge here and let everyone know how it goes, i mean, since i am kinda( and by that i mean KINDA) noobish(and i Mean ISH) in the Private tracker world, maybe i'll be able to put it behind me since i'm still a n00b-ISH guy. so should i PM you?

interwebz
02-03-2009, 01:00 AM
http://tracker.thepiratebay.org/announce

buffer away.

Funkin'
02-03-2009, 04:32 AM
I think this is a great offer. And B4ss, if my friend didn't just put me on his box a couple days ago for the rest of the month, I would definitely take you up on your generosity.

I personally don't see what the big deal is. He's not actually logging into your account, just taking some .torrent files that you're giving him. So if I were to notice any foul play, I would simply change my passkey. But maybe there's something else he could do with it that I'm unaware of.

Anyways, nice offer B4ss. Not too many around here offer seedbox access.

harshytkage
02-03-2009, 06:13 AM
I'd like to take you up on it, i've already Pm'd you...

pone44
02-03-2009, 08:16 AM
Very generous if all goes well?

Is pretty unselfish.

Definitively a good giveaway. :D

(i hope?)

Lovestoned
02-03-2009, 08:24 AM
Either risk and take this offer or get a seedbox for yourself.

Well, there's no such thing as free lunch.

interwebz
02-03-2009, 10:31 AM
I think this is a great offer. And B4ss, if my friend didn't just put me on his box a couple days ago for the rest of the month, I would definitely take you up on your generosity.

I personally don't see what the big deal is. He's not actually logging into your account, just taking some .torrent files that you're giving him. So if I were to notice any foul play, I would simply change my passkey. But maybe there's something else he could do with it that I'm unaware of.

Anyways, nice offer B4ss. Not too many around here offer seedbox access.

if he takes that torrent file and puts it in a cheat program it'll buffer your account for a short period of time until an admin or a script catches it and then your account gets banned no questions asked and no second chances. im sorry to sound like a dick but this is way too big of a risk if you dont know the guy personally, unless you dont give a fuck about your account and wanna do it just to report back if it worked or not. if b4ss could post some sort of proof that he does in fact have a seedbox that would be the best way to try to convince the first few people.

CaptanAmerica
02-03-2009, 11:26 AM

sure mate ;] Pm me

after that u ddnt reply on pm? wtf :huh:

Swift
02-03-2009, 03:09 PM
it's a trap :D

interwebz
02-03-2009, 03:10 PM
it's a trap :D
<-----

you're god damn right it is.

B4ss
02-03-2009, 04:58 PM
Its not a trap to all of you haters... m really going to help everyone who pm'ed me but unlike some of you i do go to work so m not available all the time anyway Captin America and all of you who pmed me i just replied ;]

FlipRising21
02-03-2009, 05:25 PM
I already share a seedbox with another user otherwise I would have considered it..maybe... with a less reputable site. Thanks though for the interesting offer.

Villalltheway
02-03-2009, 06:17 PM
I think this is a great give away, im very tempted by the offer but since i have good ratios on the sites im on its not worth the risk for me.

B4ss
02-06-2009, 04:11 PM
Start seeding for members hope they post some feedbacks ;]

KushBlow
02-06-2009, 04:26 PM
Lol @ you guys calling him a cheater and scammer. What could he possible do with your passkey :book:. Nothing serious that's for sure.

Nemrod
02-06-2009, 04:29 PM
Lol @ you guys calling him a cheater and scammer. What could he possible do with your passkey :book:. Nothing serious that's for sure.

Ask to any staff if they would allow you to give your pass to other person, and youīll see yourself back to emule.

KushBlow
02-06-2009, 04:39 PM

Ask to any staff if they would allow you to give your pass to other person, and youīll see yourself back to emule.

I understand that. But then again lots of people share accounts and that's not really 'allowed' either but people still do it :shifty:.

Nemrod
02-06-2009, 04:46 PM

I understand that. But then again lots of people share accounts and that's not really 'allowed' either but people still do it :shifty:.

Mate, for your own security, donīt ever let anybody to have your password.
In short, if I have your pass for XYZ tracker I can download as much as my connection allows me, and if I have a seedbox better donīt even tell you... and not a single bit will go to my ratio, it will go to YOURS.
The next thing will be you making a post "I was banned from XYZ and I did nothing wrong".

And you are pointing a very interesting thing... the every day more frequent sharing boxes mania... if I share a seedbox I can steal the passkey of every other user on it, and vice versa.
Sooner or later trackers will have to do something with that issue, although who is losing at the end is the user, not the tracker.

KushBlow
02-06-2009, 04:56 PM

In short, if I have your pass for XYZ tracker I can download as much as my connection allows me, and if I have a seedbox better donīt even tell you... and not a single bit will go to my ratio, it will go to YOURS.
The next thing will be you making a post "I was banned from XYZ and I did nothing wrong".

And you are pointing a very interesting thing... the every day more frequent sharing boxes mania... if I share a seedbox I can steal the passkey of every other user on it, and vice versa.
Sooner or later trackers will have to do something with that issue, although who is losing at the end is the user, not the tracker.

Me? Sharing my passkey? Sharing anything for that matter? Nemrod come on man I thought you knew me better :naughty:

Nemrod
02-06-2009, 05:01 PM

Me? Sharing my passkey? Sharing anything for that matter? Nemrod come on man I thought you knew me better :naughty:

I was not referring to you specifically, a way of speaking.

But it sounds weird to me your comment about that nothing wrong can be done with the passkey because of that you say that I know you.:yup:

KushBlow
02-06-2009, 05:04 PM
I would never give out my passkeys. Was implying that it's better than trading at least...lol.

B4ss
02-06-2009, 05:06 PM

Lets start by saying i dont take anyones password unless he wants me to because its easy ;] second i dont download anything from the users unless i dont have it on my HD which pretty much is full.
and mate just ask the users around here (I buffered up some members in here) if they would be nice enough to give u some feedback

cinephilia
02-06-2009, 05:18 PM
I need a little buffering in my IPT account,
Can I PM you? :)
lol, good ol' joni22, always in the right place at the right time :rolleyes:

Nemrod
02-06-2009, 05:18 PM

Lets start by saying i dont take anyones password unless he wants me to because its easy ;] second i dont download anything from the users unless i dont have it on my HD which pretty much is full.
and mate just ask the users around here (I buffered up some members in here) if they would be nice enough to give u some feedback

Mate, I donīt know you, so I canīt say your intentions are bad or good. As a principle of mine everybody deserves the benefit of doubt. That been said I answered to a comment that KushBlow did. Nothing more, nothing less.
If you are really trying to help other users, good for you, nice gesture. If not... well, you know.
And finally, I do believe in people, here in FST iīve been helped a lot of times by users that I didnīt know, so I wouldnīt dare to say that all good offers have second or obscure intentions. :)

CaptanAmerica
02-06-2009, 06:50 PM
im not going to judge b4ss, but i want let u know that he helped me with my thevault acc. now its more then decent ratio and i can not only read prolly one of the best forums out there but dload some things, thta i cant dload before cuz of my very bad ratio and probibality of disabling my acc. if this story ends bad, ill infom u here :>

also everyone can make their desicons about him by having a conservation with him

dekker1
02-07-2009, 04:00 AM
i want my thevault account buffered.can you help

Detale
02-07-2009, 06:11 AM
Again guys be careful with this as he will have access to your passkeys and then can download using your acct.

DO NOT give anyone your acct passwords no matter what. We all hope the guy is doing the right thing but you never know on the interweb.

B4ss
02-07-2009, 12:50 PM
Again guys be careful with this as he will have access to your passkeys and then can download using your acct.

DO NOT give anyone your acct passwords no matter what. We all hope the guy is doing the right thing but you never know on the interweb.

see captinamerica feedback;]:whistling

0control
02-07-2009, 12:52 PM
This guy is fine, he is buffering my account in this instant. Thanks alot!

B4ss
02-07-2009, 09:50 PM
This guy is fine, he is buffering my account in this instant. Thanks alot!

thanks for the feedback :rolleyes:

notyviv
03-13-2009, 01:34 PM
Hi B4ss can u plz buffer one of my accounts too. I'd be very thankful to u.