PDA

View Full Version : [req] ptn

Zoro
02-02-2009, 01:03 AM
hi my lovely FST members ,

i'm very in need of PTN

i'm uploader in a site and i heard that PTN is the best way to get movies

so anyone can help me with this inv plz ?

killercam101
02-02-2009, 01:04 AM
No , they don't want active traders in their site. Try tehconnection.

ovisan
02-02-2009, 07:29 AM
"active traders"
Nice one killercam101 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/killercam101-203239), like it, like it.

He is right fouad614 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/fouad614-217687) sorry to disappoint you mate! More luck with other trackers.

Lovestoned
02-02-2009, 08:10 AM
There are PTN Raiders here but I don't think you'll have a chance.

pone44
02-02-2009, 08:35 AM
Fouad- You mean FST. FTS is a tracker or something. Not sure?

hi my lovely FTS members ,

i'm very in need of PTN

i'm uploader in a site and i heard that PTN is the best way to get movies

so anyone can help me with this inv plz ?

Hmmn, Did not see this.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-trade-329260
Killercam is right. Trading is not something most trackers like!

Zoro
02-02-2009, 10:00 AM
Trade isn't a thing i shame from

i'm a proud to be a trader

and when i req some tracker and think of away from trade

i didn't get any thing for that

and i know all of members are traders but in secret

thanx 4 all

pone44
02-02-2009, 10:01 AM
Just stating the truth OP!
Nobody is perfect. Very true, But trading invites is not something other trackers like. Is in their rules-faq.

Red pirate
02-02-2009, 11:16 AM
Just stating the truth OP!
Nobody is perfect. Very true, But trading invites is not something other trackers like. Is in their rules-faq.

:yup: :yup: :yup:

Intr4ns1t
02-02-2009, 11:30 AM

thanx 4 all

:frusty:

alcoholik
02-02-2009, 11:33 AM

thanx 4 all

:sick:

Sanka113
02-02-2009, 12:15 PM

thanx 4 all

Looks like PTN staff gives ya the old "nah dawg".

harshytkage
02-02-2009, 12:23 PM

Looks like PTN staff gives ya the old "nah dawg".

More like the "Naw Bitch" to me :naughty:

slymester
02-02-2009, 12:38 PM
and i know all of members are traders but in secretAwww shucks. Guess the secret's out :sick:

Zoro
02-02-2009, 05:24 PM
Up up up up up up

Albo Da Kid
02-02-2009, 05:31 PM

LOL. Why would anyone trade if they have everything?? There's other ways to get into trackers besides trading believe it or not.

The only ones that trade, are the weak ones who don't have any intelligence whatsoever. it's so easy to get an invite now and days. You just have to play your cards right.

wiseD
02-02-2009, 05:36 PM
Naw Bitch.

roon3y
02-02-2009, 05:48 PM

i'm a proud to be a traderahahahahaha
:slap:

Zoro
02-02-2009, 06:54 PM
Bump
UP UP UP

Albo Da Kid
02-02-2009, 07:34 PM
aahah you're still bumping this after admitting that you're a trader? If you didn't know the PTN staff doesn't allow traders in their site. You have a better chance of asking for FTN invite. Half of the site is filled with invite sellers and traders by now, it shouldn't be that hard to get in.

EDIT: If Ftn doesn't work out for you, you can always make a request asking for Gft.

Zoro
02-02-2009, 07:45 PM
aahah you're still bumping this after amiting that you're a trader? If you didn't know the PTN staff doesn't allow traders in their site. You have a better chance of asking for FTN invite. Half of the site is filled with invite sellers and traders by now, it shouldn't be that hard to get in.

EDIT: If Ftn doesn't work out for you, you can always make a request asking for Gft.

i think my posts isn't enough 4 req FTN

no_bother
02-02-2009, 11:30 PM
Trust me, when you do request FTN, you wont get it. not after that admission. Im sure, me and everoyne here will make sure that anyone who ionsiders inviting you knows you are an active trader and proud. dont forget to tell that to all the sites your a member of!

Cabalo
02-02-2009, 11:35 PM
aahah you're still bumping this after amiting that you're a trader? If you didn't know the PTN staff doesn't allow traders in their site. You have a better chance of asking for FTN invite. Half of the site is filled with invite sellers and traders by now, it shouldn't be that hard to get in.

i think my posts isn't enough 4 req FTN
don't be shy. i think you should open a request for FTN.
It's not about the posts, it's about the good user deep inside you.
just write it down, and if you are honest and candid, who knows if you won't get invited.
now go think about this and open your FTN request.

we are all eager to read it. :)

Albo Da Kid
02-03-2009, 12:43 AM
I agree with Cabalo. Go for it, you really have nothing to loose.Good luck.

Intr4ns1t
02-03-2009, 01:28 AM
Okay, to be abundantly and plainly sure, you are a current trader, proud of it, and feel everyone is secretly a trader?

I will be blunt with you, you will NOT receive an invite in this request thread, and I am half tempted to just call this like I see it and say this is just a hidden trade thread.

But hey, I think that an avid and proud trader should have no problem getting a "request" for a tracker, that actively pursues traders, filled. I wouldn't know, as I am not a trader, but tell me how this thread turns out for ya. ;)

Cabalo
02-03-2009, 06:59 AM
see fouad, intransit is a big guy at PTN and he already said you won't get invited.
maybe you should focus more on your FTN request and write a very decent text on why it is important for you.

bgh520
02-03-2009, 07:31 AM
there is no way to get invite :)

Intr4ns1t
02-03-2009, 08:44 AM
see fouad, intransit is a big guy at PTN and he already said you won't get invited.
maybe you should focus more on your FTN request and write a very decent text on why it is important for you.

Don't get me wrong, his argument was quite compelling, but nothing really "sparked" when I looked deep into his eyes. :wub:

killercam101
02-03-2009, 08:51 AM

Don't get me wrong, his argument was quite compelling, but nothing really "sparked" when I looked deep into his eyes. :wub:

http://tinyurl.com/awwh63

feel free to hit the thanks button Intr4ns1t