PDA

View Full Version : utorrent & LAN problem

solxp
02-02-2009, 06:57 AM
Hi everyone!
my utorrent couldn't connect to any peers I'm in a LAN maybe the admin tried to block it?:( the trackers works fine it reports more than 200 seeds but I couldn't connect to any of them :unsure:
I enable encryption option and I tried with different version of utorrent I also tried with vuze 4.0 but no clue need help please!:cry:

kofxinu
02-02-2009, 08:35 AM
port forwarded properly?
use the speed guide of ut to test it

Vitality
02-02-2009, 09:14 AM
Hi everyone!
my utorrent couldn't connect to any peers I'm in a LAN maybe the admin tried to block it?:( the trackers works fine it reports more than 200 seeds but I couldn't connect to any of them :unsure:
I enable encryption option and I tried with different version of utorrent I also tried with vuze 4.0 but no clue need help please!:cry:

r u behind a proxy server ?
if yes
check HTTPS or HTTP(only in utorrent 1.8 and above)
Fill in your proxy details
check u have ticked "resolve hostname through proxy"
and " use proxy server for peer to peer connection"

solxp
02-02-2009, 09:34 AM
Hi everyone!

r u behind a proxy server ?
if yes
check HTTPS or HTTP(only in utorrent 1.8 and above)
Fill in your proxy details
check u have ticked "resolve hostname through proxy"
and " use proxy server for peer to peer connection"

Thanks for the response I tried that also but no soultion still and eventhough we have a proxy server I'm able to connect to internet without using it :whistling
**and about the portforwarding I was not able to do it but I used to download with good speed with out being connectable

7th
02-02-2009, 12:21 PM
**and about the portforwarding I was not able to do it but I used to download with good speed with out being connectable

It is still a problem that must be solved. As far as I know, being not connectable will bring you upload problems in most of the cases :pinch:
I used to have problems with utorrent blocking all my other traffic connections (to navigate with FF, for example) but it's seems not to be your case =/

solxp
02-04-2009, 06:14 AM
guys I still need help! please!....

solxp
02-09-2009, 09:09 AM
bump

Sonnentier
02-10-2009, 09:38 PM
To check if BitTorrent is blocked, you can take this test:

http://broadband.mpi-sws.org/transparency/bttest.php

solxp
02-11-2009, 06:01 AM