why is FTN ?

Nice Community,Nice Forum,The best content,The best speed

so FTN is all my need , so if i got it , why i'll try to trade again

and i can gain more experience from this community

then

Let's see how it goes :whistling

db_la_23
02-03-2009, 02:17 AM
dude u wont get FTN. with a history like urs. and with just 41 posts. no way.

Albo Da Kid
02-03-2009, 02:19 AM
Cabalo see what you did...(lul this is epic)

@Everyone reading this REQ. The OP is a reformed trader. I think filesharing is supposed to be free, and he deserves an invite as much as any other. Plus everybody is a trader anyway. He's just one of those honest ones who does not want to hide it. We should appreciate that, not judge him because of it.

Zoro
02-03-2009, 02:28 AM
Cabalo see what you did...(lul this is epic)

@Everyone reading this REQ. The OP is a reformed trader. I think filesharing is supposed to be free, and he deserves an invite as much as any other. Plus everybody is a trader anyway. He's just one of those honest ones who does not want to hide it. We should appreciate that, not judge him because of it.

thanx 4 ur reply that i really really appreciate :fst:

Albo Da Kid
02-03-2009, 02:30 AM
lol it's ok fouad. i should be thanking you for giving me some good laughs. Anyway Good Luck with this req:thumbsup:

propaganja7
02-03-2009, 02:34 AM
and i promise if i got it i'll leave trade :01:

so if you dont get it you'll keep on being a trader!!
coool.
im sure that you'll find someone to invite you..LOL

LJ.
02-03-2009, 06:28 AM
Close this thread if you don't want to get flamed because you won't get it and

PS: people are just laughing at you.

Cabalo
02-03-2009, 06:56 AM
i wish you the best luck for your request, as if some friendly user invites you to FTN, you will stop trading. and trading is bad, mmmmkay ?
so let's go everybody who has invites, please invite him so that he stops trading, let's do the good thing here. (epic thread indeed)

you deserve it Fouad! What's your football club in Egypt ?

glad you took our advice and requested FTN. :yup:

LJ.
02-03-2009, 06:58 AM
/sarcasm oni wish you the best luck for your request, as if some friendly user invites you to FTN, you will stop trading. and trading is bad, mmmmkay ?
so let's go everybody who has invites, please invite him so that he stops trading, let's do the good thing here.

glad you took our advice and requested FTN. /sarcasm off:yup:

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Cabalo
02-03-2009, 07:06 AM
/sarcasm oni wish you the best luck for your request, as if some friendly user invites you to FTN, you will stop trading. and trading is bad, mmmmkay ?
so let's go everybody who has invites, please invite him so that he stops trading, let's do the good thing here.

glad you took our advice and requested FTN. /sarcasm off:yup:

:naughty::naughty::naughty:
:O

fouad, maybe you should write in detail a bit more why you are requesting this site, i think it would be interesting for those members with invites to know a bit more about you and why you want such tracker. :yup:

ovisan
02-03-2009, 07:11 AM
I double dare you to list ere all yre trades done by now fouad614 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/fouad614-217687) mate: people names, accounts every detail you can bring. Be honest. It may do you well. You never know

Good luck

Cabalo
02-03-2009, 07:14 AM
yeah, redeem yourself!
put here the names of those who made you offers and which one they were, and i am sure someone will then understand that you are a changed man... since a few hours ago.

embrace the light my child !

pone44
02-03-2009, 07:18 AM
Put the names? :lol: oh my. Lol
That is outta control :crazy:. Some members are probably - :fear:

Anyway- that is still not going to get you a invite fouad, i do not think? Never know? You should be more active on fst-get to know others here and on your trackers. No offense.

Albo Da Kid
02-03-2009, 07:41 AM
fouad, maybe you should write in detail a bit more why you are requesting this site, i think it would be interesting for those members with invites to know a bit more about you and why you want such tracker. :yup:

I will have to agree with Cabalo. Giving us a few reasons will only increase your chances of getting the invite.

If you want to know how a decent request looks like, take a look at my friend Dragoi's request: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-ftn-request-329678

His first request was a lot more structured, but it was deleted due to spam. The same will happen to this request if you keep giving spammers a reason to post. Listen to these guys and make your request a little more detailed.

Disme
02-03-2009, 09:54 AM
If you want to know how a decent request looks like, take a look at my friend Dragoi's request: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-ftn-request-329678
Listen to these guys and make your request a little more detailed.

Allow me to blow my own horn and link you to a request as I believe request should be made.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-zomg-ftn-inv-post2907625/postcount43

The objective of a request is not easy...it is meant to persuade a person with an invite to hand that invite to you. It involves givin that person an insight into the reasons why you would like to join, and why the possible inviter would not get into trouble by doing so.

As far as I can see 99% of the requests made here for hard-to-get trackers were quickly written and are a series of clichés that have been used gazillion times before, lacking any personal details, passion for torrenting, and mostly don't give the possible inviters a feeling they could/should trust them with their invites.

I have never made a direct request, but I always applied in existing GA's, but that's a personal matter. but I can say the post I mentioned before got me an invite to FTN out of the blue, handed to me by a very reputed member here and on almost every tracker he resides at.
I don't think he ever had second thoughts on handing the invite out to me, so I guess he was a good judge of character and I succeeded in convincing him.

:fst:

Zoro
02-03-2009, 09:55 AM
i wish you the best luck for your request, as if some friendly user invites you to FTN, you will stop trading. and trading is bad, mmmmkay ?
so let's go everybody who has invites, please invite him so that he stops trading, let's do the good thing here. (epic thread indeed)

glad you took our advice and requested FTN. :yup:

thanx 4 ur words mate :fst:

my favoutite club is Zamalek :yup:

andy316
02-03-2009, 10:11 AM
good luck on ur request,no worries for me cause i would get in there;)

The_Martinator
02-03-2009, 11:20 AM
Wait did you go to the light side because I didn't give you that TPS invite, lol?
I didn't know I was that powerful.

Zoro
02-03-2009, 11:44 AM
Wait did you go to the light side because I didn't give you that TPS invite, lol?
I didn't know I was that powerful.

U were a reason to do that :01:

The_Martinator
02-03-2009, 12:54 PM
Well, don't expect me to invite you there now.
Anyway, do you know FTN is agains traders? Once you get there you'll be banned pretty quickly, I think.

Zoro
02-03-2009, 01:07 PM
Well, don't expect me to invite you there now.
Anyway, do you know FTN is agains traders? Once you get there you'll be banned pretty quickly, I think.

no mate i don't think so

and i said if i got it i'll leave trade

Albo Da Kid
02-03-2009, 06:34 PM
I think he is telling the truth about stopping. Fouad you should put that in you signature so the people that think you are still a trader, will find out that you stopped.

In my opinion your sig should be something like this "I NO more trader. All i want is ftn invite and I promise to never trade again. Please help me get in this."

BTW, congratulations on a fine request. It's good that you edited it. Now you have a better chance since your req is a lot more detailed.

dragoi92
02-03-2009, 06:41 PM
the best request ever
goodluck man:lol::lol:

TIHAT
02-03-2009, 06:53 PM
good luck and dont stop trading
trade is the best

dragoi92
02-03-2009, 06:56 PM
trade is the best

the best post here
:lol::lol::lol:

TIHAT
02-03-2009, 07:06 PM
trade is the best

the best post here
:lol::lol::lol:
yes trade is the best :P
i got this blckrabbit and ftn and ftwr again by trading :naughty:
so why i stop :whistling

Albo Da Kid
02-03-2009, 07:15 PM
why are all you guys giving him bad advice?

Rafa
02-03-2009, 07:16 PM
Put the names? :lol: oh my. Lol
That is outta control :crazy:. Some members are probably - :fear:

Anyway- that is still not going to get you a invite fouad, i do not think? Never know? You should be more active on fst-get to know others here and on your trackers. No offense.

the only honest comment here ;)

fanaticos
02-03-2009, 07:17 PM
TI banned you fouad614...why?

Cabalo
02-03-2009, 07:20 PM
much better now that you edited your request. It looks pretty fine!
And now for sure your chances increased even more. :yup:
I prefer Al-Ahly as it is coached by my fellow countryman Manuel José, which is one of the best coaches in the world.

Albo Da Kid
02-03-2009, 11:06 PM
Did you get the yet?

Rafa
02-04-2009, 12:15 AM
I prefer Al-Ahly as it is coached by my fellow countryman Manuel José, which is one of the best coaches in the world.

Cabalo, tu és tuga? bem que eu estava desconfiada :D

And let me tell you something, the best coach in the world is my fellow countryman Luiz Felipe Scolari aka Felipão and I hope he comes back soon :yup:

Cabalo
02-04-2009, 12:26 AM

Cabalo, tu és tuga? bem que eu estava desconfiada :D

And let me tell you something, the best coach in the world is my fellow countryman Luiz Felipe Scolari aka Felipão and I hope he comes back soon :yup:
sou. tava desconfiado que eras brasileiro, por acaso. "desconfiada"? és mulher ? :huh:

Felipão did a great job managing our national team, but money talks, and Chelsea was his destiny. He won't be long there though, looking at his record :D

Aliyans
02-04-2009, 12:28 AM
sou. tava desconfiado que eras brasileiro, por acaso. "desconfiada"? és mulher ? :huh:

Felipão did a great job managing our national team, but money talks, and Chelsea was his destiny. He won't be long there though, looking at his record :D
scolari will be ready to step down soon

Cabalo
02-04-2009, 12:30 AM

i dunno about that... he is a tough guy, won't go without a fight.
We hired Queiroz from Man Utd to replace him, but he is doing an awful job with such a great team we have. my best hope is he can return and be hired until the end of the campaign.

Rafa
02-04-2009, 01:03 AM

sim ;)

yes yes please come back, Felipão, to replace Dunga...:frusty:

pone44
02-04-2009, 01:08 AM
:blink: i am confused. But maybe time to shut this thread down OP?

Up to you?

cinephilia
02-04-2009, 01:15 AM
invite sent, check your mail.

Zoro
02-04-2009, 01:29 AM

r u kidding mate

i didn't recieve anything yet

i hope that u would try to do it :fst:

Villalltheway
02-04-2009, 01:35 AM

r u kidding mate

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

cinephilia
02-04-2009, 01:41 AM

r u kidding mate

:O rly ?
check your junk box, it may be an issue with the spam filter :hypocrite

killercam101
02-04-2009, 01:44 AM
It is good
to see you request
is writing
like an AIM/MSN con-
versation
<3
http://tinyurl.com/bg8hnp

Zoro
02-04-2009, 01:45 AM
r u kidding mate

:O rly ?
check your junk box, it may be an issue with the spam filter :hypocrite

how could u sent me inv , if u don't know my mail ? :01:

Sanka113
02-04-2009, 01:51 AM
Seriolly dude close this thread,and try again later. You're not going to get into FTN, PTN or any other "high level" tracker at this point of your tenure here. If you actually care about really getting into FTN and the like check out some successful request threads. See what they did and said that earned them their invite. Hopefully, you'll understand that WHY they got in and WHY you WONT get in anytime soon. Your best bet is to trade your way to a nice community tracker,fake being nice to the people who are at the trackers you want to be at, and blammo! You'll con your way to the top.

pone44
02-04-2009, 01:55 AM
^^^^ Close but the rest -:no:

Read through your site Rules-FAQ before you do that.

Funkin'
02-04-2009, 02:27 AM
That was just cruel cine. :P

Detale
02-04-2009, 02:32 AM
OK stop the spam guys, Thanks

Zoro
02-04-2009, 11:51 AM
i think he is right

plz stop spamming

Swift
02-04-2009, 01:05 PM
your a trader your never gonna get it so:

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb194/SirenNine/ChillTheFuckOut.jpg

Zoro
02-04-2009, 01:11 PM
but i can try

and i said if i got it i'll leave trade

Di@monds
02-04-2009, 01:21 PM
And if you dont? my advise is get back to trade...youre not getting it with this attitude

Zoro
02-04-2009, 05:17 PM
Bump

UP UP UP UP UP

Albo Da Kid
02-04-2009, 05:54 PM
Bump.

Cmon guys wtf is going on with the BT world?? Back in the old days if someone made a Ftn request and put in as much detail and dedication to it like Fouad did, they would have goten an invite in less then 24 hours.

We have to realize that we are ruining the Bitorrent world by neglecting so many things. We are pushing these honest users towards trading by insulting them and not giving them what they want. The OP said he will stop trading once he gets Ftn ffs. If you want another honest user in the BT community, then do as he says.

Swift
02-04-2009, 05:57 PM
Bump.

Cmon guys wtf is going on with the BT world?? Back in the old days if someone made a Ftn request and put in as much detail and dedication to it like Fouad did, they would have goten an invite in less then 24 hours.

We have to realize that we are ruining the Bitorrent world by neglecting so many things. We are pushing these honest users towards trading by insulting them and not giving them what they want. The OP said he will stop trading once he gets Ftn ffs. If you want another honest user in the BT community, then do as he says.

are you sarcastic ? or is he your best friends... then invite him yourself if you trust him that much

Albo Da Kid
02-04-2009, 06:21 PM
Naix it would have been sarcastic only if it wasn't true. If I had an invite I would have invited my compatriot Drago first. (No disrespect to the OP, but that's how things work, we have to look out for our friends first, then the other Honest members )

Di@monds
02-04-2009, 06:28 PM
Bump.

Because back in old days all the good guys get their invites already and all who doesnt still requesting(and i dont mean good guys).

Zoro
02-04-2009, 06:50 PM
are you sarcastic ? or is he your best friends... then invite him yourself if you trust him that much

wat is that cruel world

if someone wanna help other , should be his friend ?!!!!!!

all the matter Albo Da Kid is a good person and he wanna to help me

Albo Da Kid
02-04-2009, 06:56 PM
Because back in old days all the good guys get their invites already and all who doesnt still requesting(and i dont mean good guys).

Back in the old days it was worse. You had tracker staff trading invites and scamming in torrenfreakforums. That's how bad it was. I remember
almost trading with a ts-tracker moderator once. It turned out he was bluffing and tried to take me for my ftn account.....Oh no i remember clearly now. it turned out we were both bluffing and after that we became friends ahah

No really though, back then it was worse imo. Who knows i might be wrong. Some say that practice makes better, so all those traders and scammers then, are probably too good at what they do now and they can't stop.

Like Fouad said, it's a cruel world. You just have to trust your instincts on everything because you never know what goes on now and days.

Ahmed047
02-04-2009, 07:10 PM
FTN is very very very difficult to get in ,specially with trading history

i said if i got it i'll leave trade
may be a member with invite can trust you or not according to his judgment ,but the word trading is a very week point in your request ,if you write more you can increase your chance

my favoutite club is Zamalek :yup: me too Zamalek is my favorite

Zoro
02-04-2009, 07:34 PM

ys it's very difficult but it's not impossible

flashback3r
02-04-2009, 07:50 PM
Bump.

I haven't seen a unsarcastic post by albo in a long while. But I think it is kinda funny when 90% here think he is dead serious and because of that you think he is stupid lol :lol:

Di@monds
02-04-2009, 08:43 PM

ys it's very difficult but it's not impossible
Thats right spirit. Nothing is impossible ;)

Cabalo
02-04-2009, 10:13 PM

wat is that cruel world

if someone wanna help other , should be his friend ?!!!!!!

all the matter Albo Da Kid is a good person and he wanna to help me
:yup: yes, Albo is the only person that here honestly is trying to give you a hand.
i know i'd appreciate you get that invite, so that then you don't have to continue trading, as you reached your personal dream, the El Dorado of trackers.
And unfortunately, i see no one here is willing to help a good soul like you go in the correct path and invite you, meaning you will scourge the dark corners of the earth trading for invites. :(

Zoro
02-05-2009, 03:20 AM
Bump

UP UP UP UP

enviouz
02-05-2009, 05:15 AM
my suggestion to you would be this. completely forget ftn for now. clear it from your mind entirely. then stop trading immediately. FOR GOOD. NO FAKING. the trade section no longer exists. trading no longer exists. continue with this "recovery/treatment plan". in a year come back and ask. NO TRADING AT ALL IN THE MEANTIME. remember it doesnt even exist. if you dont get it wait awhile then ask again. con tinue doing this. while still avoiding trading. if you still dont get it wait awhile and try yet again. once again...yep you guessed it...NO TRADING. imho this is the only way you will ever get it. you also have to remember your in "recovery" so stay the hell away from the trading section. this is your only hope. you have to prove to ppl that you can stop trading w/o getting something in return immediately. you have to prove that you actually deserve it. and by the time you do recieve it hopefully you wont even have the urge to trade anymore. yes you may have traded at one time but that doesnt mean you always have to be that way. take it from someone who knows and has learned from teh error of there ways...ME! (havent traded/attempted to trade in over 18months). yes it will take time for you to build that trust back up. but it is possible. its no easy feat tho.

p.s. im being totally serious here no jokes. no sarcasim. i seriously hope you take my advice.

pone44
02-05-2009, 05:25 AM
^^^ Sorry to spam but Very well put. I think that is a wrap for this thread, bumping the thread-ect.. I like to see honesty. Again i apologize for spamming.

Albo Da Kid
02-05-2009, 06:01 AM
completely forget ftn. clear it from your mind entirely. then stop trading immediately. FOR GOOD. NO FAKING. the trade section no longer exists. trading no longer exists. continue with this "recovery/treatment plan". in a year come back and ask.
Do NOT in any way take enviouz's advice. His plan is to get as many people to stop looking for Ftn, so it's easier for him to find an invite. The less are looking for it, the higher the chances he gets in are.

Enviouz man. Do you have to use dirty tricks with begginers?? Cmon dude...:dabs:
My advice to you Fouad is this. Do NOT stop looking for Ftn, and do exactly what you are doing now. Let everyone know that you are a honest user, and you do not need to lie about anything. You will do anything to get into Ftn because it's your dream, and if that means trading than you have no choice.
I know plenty of guys that have traded to get into Ftn, and they stoped trading a soon as they got in.

Remember people. Not everybody that trades s a bad person, but whoever trades and lies about it is. I agree with the OP when he said that everyone is a trader but hides it. Coldn't have said it better myself. OH btw...How many people right now stopped trading for years, and they still aren't in Ftn??

EDIT: I apologize if Enviouz was being sarcastic.. Were you joking Enviouz?

enviouz
02-05-2009, 06:17 AM
completely forget ftn. clear it from your mind entirely. then stop trading immediately. FOR GOOD. NO FAKING. the trade section no longer exists. trading no longer exists. continue with this "recovery/treatment plan". in a year come back and ask.
Do NOT in any way take enviouz's advice. His plan is to get as many people to stop looking for Ftn, so it's easier for him to find an invite. The less are looking for it, the higher the chances he gets in are.

Enviouz man. Do you have to use dirty tricks with begginers?? Cmon dude...:dabs:
My advice to you Fouad is this. Do NOT stop looking for Ftn, and do exactly what you are doing now. Let everyone know that you are a honest user, and you do not need to lie about anything. You will do anything to get into Ftn because it's your dream, and if that means trading than you have no choice.
I know plenty of guys that have traded to get into Ftn, and they stoped trading a soon as they got in.

Remember people. Not everybody that trades s a bad person, but whoever trades and lies about it is. I agree with the OP when he said that everyone is a trader but hides it. Coldn't have said it better myself. OH btw...How many people right now stopped trading for years, and they still aren't in Ftn??

EDIT: I apologize if Enviouz was being sarcastic.. Were you joking Enviouz?

:lol: damn now i remember why i love this place so much. i always get cracked up when i come over here. note to self: need a good laff? run over to fst...it refuses to disapoint.

actually i wasnt joking at all. i was being totally serious. just passing on my knowledge. actually i was given nearly the exact same advice quite sometime ago. so i thought i would pass it one. i thought it was kinda retarded too. but hey it worked. believe it or not. thats how i got into ftn :yup:. but there is one thing i forgot. once your yr is up and you go to ask for ftn again. BE HONEST ABOUT YOUR PAST. it will get found out anyway. might as well be upfront about it. yea there are some sites that will never end up with just because you have a trading past. but the ones you can easily gain by truly reforming yourself will amaze you. and it will also amaze you how fast you can get them. afte rmy yr was up. i asked for ftn. was upfront about my past and the fact that i was reformed. guess what happened? within 2hrs i was at ftn. now im not saying it will 100% work. jus cuz it did for me dont mean itw ill for you. but like i said i thought i would pass on what worked for me.

p.s. if i wanted to use dirty tricks im sure my evil mind could come with a much better...super fantastical...diabolical master plan :shifty:

Cabalo
02-05-2009, 06:22 AM
man, this is the most sarcastic thread ever at FST! i'm so glad the op took our advice and requested FTN :yup:

enviouz
02-05-2009, 06:28 AM
rumor also has it if u let brandon have hot butt sex with ur gf and video tape it u can get an invite. idk jus sumthin i heard. its news on the site rite now. i swear. tru story. maybe its worth a try. what do ya think? whats the worst thing that can happen? ur gf is plastered all over the net getting drilled in her rear...by someone other than you. and you may or maynot be a member of ftn. at least it would be quicker than taking my advice. its sumthin 4 u to ponder. i think u should think about it :yup:

Zoro
02-05-2009, 11:28 AM
so ,

i'll ever have the hope

i believe in " No despair whith life and no life with despair "

KushBlow
02-05-2009, 11:41 AM
You guys trying to be sarcastically funny but failing makes me want to roll up into a fetal position and shave my buttocks.

Zoro
02-06-2009, 02:05 AM
UP UP UP UP UP
Bump

killercam101
02-06-2009, 05:12 AM
up up up up
bump

Sanka113
02-06-2009, 06:06 AM
Bump to the left, bump to the right, left bump now ya'll. Now, everybody clap, clap,clap...

stl
02-06-2009, 09:17 AM
funny shit...

Zoro
02-06-2009, 09:51 AM
funny shit...

Go away of my thread

Up up up up up

Zoro
02-07-2009, 01:51 AM
Bump

UP UP UP

Albo Da Kid
02-07-2009, 03:47 AM
up up up

Good luck! Keep bumping for a little longer. I believe you will get it soon

Zoro
02-07-2009, 01:19 PM
Bump

up up up up

UP UP UP UP UP UP

Bump

Rafa
02-08-2009, 03:36 AM
bumping for you ;)

killercam101
02-08-2009, 06:35 AM
http://tinyurl.com/bak46y

bump?

Lovestoned
02-08-2009, 06:43 AM
Good luck! You'll definitely get what you want if you continue doing this.

I believe you'll be a great member of FTN if you do get in!

and the trolling continues.

Zoro
02-08-2009, 09:53 AM
thanx 4 all

i'll still have the hope

53p3cT3x
02-08-2009, 10:04 AM
thanx 4 all

i'll still have the hope

Sorry to dissapoint you, but you won't get an invite. FTN members got only 21 invites. From 5000 users. You should be a veteran member here and have many connections + you must an uploader somewhere.
It's like a lottery.

Zoro
02-08-2009, 10:19 AM
thanx 4 all

i'll still have the hope

Sorry to dissapoint you, but you won't get an invite. FTN members got only 21 invites. From 5000 users. You should be a veteran member here and have many connections + you must an uploader somewhere.
It's like a lottery.

no i don't think so

the matter is so hard but not impossible

53p3cT3x
02-08-2009, 10:19 AM
It's like a lottery.

no i don't think so

the matter is so hard but not impossible

I didn't say is impossible, but there are very low chances. Anyway, wish you good luck.

Zoro
02-08-2009, 10:50 AM
thanx 4 that

S3v3N
02-08-2009, 07:25 PM
Take a gun and shot your self in the face ; srsly .

C-mos
02-08-2009, 08:12 PM

wtf is your prob?

whip22
02-08-2009, 08:24 PM
get better english before dissin lol

snakebite
02-09-2009, 04:51 AM
Well best of luck there good sir I was told that they are very close bunch of people and they dont give out invite unless they relly know u well.

Disme
02-09-2009, 07:10 AM
Why did you change your name?

Albo Da Kid
02-09-2009, 07:11 AM
He changed his name because he wants to prove to us that he isn't a trader anymore. But Fouad the best thing to do in this case is put something that detaches you from the trading crowd. something like "Anti-trader." Or "I hate trading"

Zoro
02-09-2009, 06:57 PM
Bump

UP UP UP UP UP

Zoro
02-11-2009, 04:03 PM
Bump

UP UP UP UP UP

droste
02-11-2009, 04:52 PM
hi FST members,

due to the desire of members on my first req thread

i hope that anyone can help me with FTN

and i promise if i got it i'll leave trade :01:

why is FTN ?

so FTN is all my need , so if i got it , why i'll try to trade again

and i can gain more experience from this community

then

Let's see how it goes :whistlingU R great user i hop U get :yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:

Veidenbaums
02-11-2009, 05:53 PM
..and i promise if i got it i'll leave trade :01:

So you will leave trade only when you will get F*N invite? That means you still trade your invites/acc's and you know what F*N think about traders.

Nice community? Well, how you can know how good community is if you arent there?

Nice forum? Again, the same thing ^^^

The best content? It's general 0-day tracker and content is very similar to TL, Sct.... AFAIK.

The best speed? No, ScT have the best speeds.

So you are asking for wrong tracker.

And all this "they have great community and forums" thing is really funny.:lol:

Ahmed047
02-11-2009, 06:21 PM
please zoro close this thread ,you will not get FTN from here ,due to your trade history which is against FTN rules,as this thread is still open it will bring only useless comments with no help & the thread become ugly full of spams,i think if you want to be invited to FTN be active in your other trackers & make friends ,FTN invites are very rare here due to so many scammers ,cheaters & traders with many users with multiple accouts ,every one with FTN invites know this very well & will not risk his account specially for a person who do not know in real life ,any way good luck

TIHAT
02-11-2009, 06:30 PM
u need luck to get it and u may trade to get it
i got it by luck

cinephilia
02-11-2009, 06:51 PM
please zoro close this thread ,you will not get FTN from here ,due to your trade history which is against FTN rules,as this thread is still open it will bring only useless comments with no help & the thread become ugly full of spams,i think if you want to be invited to FTN be active in your other trackers & make friends ,FTN invites are very rare here due to so many scammers ,cheaters & traders with many users with multiple accouts ,every one with FTN invites know this very well & will not risk his account specially for a person who do not know in real life ,any way good luck
you did exactly the same with your fsc & gft req so stfu:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-req-gft-329426
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-need-fsc-invite-free-276694
anyway your opinion doesn't matter since you're a beggar, a collector, a smiley whore and probably a trader.

Ahmed047
02-11-2009, 07:02 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-req-gft-329426
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-need-fsc-invite-free-276694
anyway your opinion doesn't matter since you're a beggar, a collector, a smiley whore and probably a trader.

1st you are spamming this thread with a non useful comment & attacking other people here like me with no clue

2ed i closed my threads as i do not like people like you to spoil my threads

3rd my advice is directed to the op ,you are not the target so do not speak too much ,i have the right of advice & op have the right of accepting or refusing it it is a matter of personal opinion
,by the way cute avatar :lol:

midapool
02-12-2009, 01:33 AM
good luck ya basha

Cabalo
02-12-2009, 01:59 AM
fixed that for ya mate.

Ahmed047
02-12-2009, 08:26 AM
fixed that for ya mate.

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/columnists/jimbaumbach/blog/2007-08-02Spam.jpg

Funny post Cabalo :lol::lol::lol:

KushBlow
02-12-2009, 10:08 AM
The power of the LOCK is frightening...

cinephilia
02-12-2009, 05:02 PM
Funny post Cabalo :lol::lol::lol:

i doubt it was supposed to be funny.

Zoro
02-13-2009, 01:28 AM
Up up up up up up

sez
02-13-2009, 06:51 AM
I got a suggestion.if a request for an allegedly higher level tracker goes past 5 pages and all you see is spam and it becomes common sense that the request wont be filled and the OP seems to be blind to that or not too sound to make a rational judgement as regards that.i think it would be a good idea for someone higher up to assist the OP in coming to a logical conclusion on his/her behalf and do the obvious.11 pages is just ridiculous..

pone44
02-13-2009, 08:59 AM
Op, everyday this thread is open (best to close it)it will fill up with negative posts-as you can see,already has. To no avail. Better to just stop trading and help others here.Respect your trackers-their rules and then members may show you respect?