PDA

View Full Version : IPtorrents

stitched
02-03-2009, 10:17 AM
IPtorrents...
new torrent site was found right about the time i had learnt about torrenting,i signed up there a few weeks before i joined FST...it had open signups ,they were advertising it on FST....its around 2 years old.....
it never made any headlines...
nor claimed to be anything bigger then any ordinary torrent site,
didnt have a chat room so i guess building a community was out of the book....the only torrent site i can think of without an mirc chat room.....
and it wasnt a ratio free tracker
used to have a lot of down times initially

it started almost along that time when all these ratiio free trackers started coming up like (ITS,SCL...) and FTN still had lot of invites, brandon used to recruit, sgt major used to post quiet a bit, lately even polar bear has stopped posting here....oink was just about to be taken down.....i used to trade because i tot i didnt have much of anything to show for and some how trading into higer level would make me happier and i was curious, a litle too curious for the likes of anti-traders....:P

welll the best part i liked when i initially started using IPTORRENTS was the seed points...they were very generous about giving seed points...since my connection was slow it really matterd....i used to hear people talking about buffers 50 gb,100gb......i neevr tot i would be able to have such buffers....because of my very slow internet connection......i always wanted to be able to download a file of 20gb + all thou with my slow internet would take me weeks and not worry about my ratio....and also its a lot easier to seed ...but after using it for more then a year its my first choice......all thou i am a member of a few ratio free torrent sites...

anywas 2 years later
hardly has any down time......
a lot of seeders.....a lot of leechers....a lot of members
33000+ torrents seeded
lately it has one of the best packs....soo many really good uploaders...
i think it has achived a lot of things in very little time....without claiming to be an anti-anything site.....
they just had one thing on their mind to create a torrent site where people can download.....
they were not out there to become level 12
they were not out there to build the best community....or the best drama site creating news every 2 days.......
they were not out there to impresss everyone with thier design or with a fancy name

i have 0 posts in forums, 6 posts in around 2 years with a ratio of 4....and 300gb buffer....i think its a great site for anyone to start out with....i have alwyas wanted to says tahnks to all the torrents i ahve downloaded from there...but i was too lazy to....i always wanted to express my gratitude for this great torrent site for being what it is and me being a part of it
so i posted this

after demonoid ,pirate bay and zamunda .....i think would rate IPT the best along TL,SCC,REVTT,black-cats....
i alwyas tot torrent sites like these should have special levels so that people would know they are worth more then level 1-2, so that traders would think twice before they trade these ,not that its worth anything

Swift
02-03-2009, 10:27 AM
why not post this in their forum :D

EL REY
02-03-2009, 12:24 PM
Thats mad cool of you to say on their behave.

I think IPT is good for newbs or anyone. Now, why doesn't it get any luv from people?

t0mmy
02-03-2009, 12:25 PM
It is a good site, nice and easy site to start off with.

neve2009
02-03-2009, 12:40 PM
I agree, IPT has decent enough pre's and amazing packs! Extremely easy to seed as well. I wonder if a good ratio proof there would look as good as some of the other sites out there though since its so easy to build ratio on.

jasperr
02-03-2009, 12:47 PM
Yeah, i'd have to agree with this... it is a good place to start out.. i used to have an account there way back myself.. was a decent place then, can only imagine how it is now.. and yet, as the OP says they have done this without much attention ..... imo, it's the users that make a big deal out of it... not the trackers! IPt remains low key because it's not sought after by the trading community.. which is good for them..

harshytkage
02-03-2009, 12:53 PM
Forget about noobs, i think thats taking away some of it's shine if you say it's ONLY good for n00bs, imo it's one of the BEST trackers anyone could have....the only qualms i have with them is they don't update the sutes look, but thats a bout the only complaint that i could EVER have with such a great tracker...

Lovestoned
02-03-2009, 12:54 PM
It's not sought after by traders because IPT's very generous when it comes to invites.

harshytkage
02-03-2009, 01:13 PM
well...it all comes back to those F*cktards who rate trackers on the basis of rarity levels, i mean, join my tracker site (you can't it's infinitely rare, why? it doesnt exist...:))

The_Martinator
02-03-2009, 01:25 PM
I agree with what you guys are saying. It has to be the most underrated tracker.

harshytkage
02-03-2009, 01:30 PM
really...i mean whats the use of going after crazy rare acciunts on torrent sites you don't even need...IPT FTW!!!

jasperr
02-03-2009, 01:33 PM
really...i mean whats the use of going after crazy rare acciunts on torrent sites you don't even need...IPT FTW!!!

for trade :(

RizKhan25000
02-03-2009, 01:34 PM
It is a very good site. I like it. I think the reason of its being rated low is that well I am afraid "the speeds are not at par with others elite trackers". I am just thinking that hype about ratio free trackers is not going to last for very long. In order to ensure good speeds for everyone strict ratio rules are needed and at ipt the rules are too soft.

harshytkage
02-03-2009, 01:52 PM
It is a very good site. I like it. I think the reason of its being rated low is that well I am afraid "the speeds are not at par with others elite trackers". I am just thinking that hype about ratio free trackers is not going to last for very long. In order to ensure good speeds for everyone strict ratio rules are needed and at ipt the rules are too soft.

Excuse me...but i have never had a torrent on IPT which hasn't maxed out my connection completely or on which i haven't got an abve avereage dwnld rate...(though it could be that i have a crappy connection :D)...neways...i still dont agreee

IPT <<<<3333

RizKhan25000
02-03-2009, 02:08 PM

Excuse me...but i have never had a torrent on IPT which hasn't maxed out my connection completely or on which i haven't got an abve avereage dwnld rate...(though it could be that i have a crappy connection :D)...neways...i still dont agreee

IPT <<<<3333

I have not said that it has poor speeds but speeds not at par with other elite trackers but anyhow you have answered your self. Try it on some good connection and then see: do it max out there? if you have connection which download rate cap is low you would not be able to differentiate between the speeds of good trackers. You should try a public tracker you would also max out there.It is only with good speed connection that you would be able to really test the speeds which a tracker offer well let me correct it not the tracker but the seeders there. Now as the rules are soft a bit so the seeders do not try to seed it at maximum speed which result in a low average speed for swarm. They just try to pass the time so in order to get their relevant bonus etc. not seeding it on full capacity (you can do this if you know a bit about client settings).

merwais
02-03-2009, 05:38 PM
IPTorrents is 3-4x times better then TL,RevTT,SCC or ScT.
They are not greedy like other pay 2 leech trackers.

IPT have bonus points for low connection members.
IPT have around 2000+ FREE LEECH torrents.

I always Maxed my download speed.
I was member of TL and ScT, after i found IPT i left them.
I am visitng TL / ScT once in a day but i visit IPTorrents 10-15+ times...

Who cares underrated or over rated. all i know is, IPTorrents is covering all my needs.

IPTorrents one of the Best tracker with best Pre release and with great choice of content and of course Superb Download speed :)

IPTorrents one in a MILLION !!!

IPT FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redMonster
02-03-2009, 05:45 PM
I agree IPT is a great tracker. But the older content doesn't have high amount of seeders, while the same torrent on TL and revtt has many seeders. As I download mostly relatively old movies, I find tl and revtt better. sct packs are also good for retro movies.

RizKhan25000
02-03-2009, 06:15 PM
IPTorrents is 3-4x times better then TL,RevTT,SCC or ScT.
They are not greedy like other pay 2 leech trackers.

IPT have bonus points for low connection members.
IPT have around 2000+ FREE LEECH torrents.

I always Maxed my download speed.
I was member of TL and ScT, after i found IPT i left them.
I am visitng TL / ScT once in a day but i visit IPTorrents 10-15+ times...

Who cares underrated or over rated. all i know is, IPTorrents is covering all my needs.

IPTorrents one of the Best tracker with best Pre release and with great choice of content and of course Superb Download speed :)

IPTorrents one in a MILLION !!!

IPT FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree to you and I am an IPT lover too.It is one of the best trackers especially for new torrenters and slow connections people it is a heaven. But I expect a bit more from seeders there. Sorry if I offended you.

alcoholik
02-03-2009, 07:01 PM
IPT is a very great site. they have lots of movies :D

dickytricky
02-03-2009, 08:01 PM
After Demonoid shut down i was lucky to get Tl and a couple of others,I was kindly given an invite to IPT although i had never heard of it.Wow,the site where i expected nothing has turned out to be the one i use most.Ipt has it all.

Carlpb
02-03-2009, 09:52 PM
I have been on IPT for just over a year and I think that it is a great tracker, good people, good pre times, great packs, and very easy to seed.

Carl

P.S. If anyone wants an invite PM me.

yorner
02-03-2009, 10:15 PM
IPT is a great tracker for anybody...

benficao
02-03-2009, 10:23 PM
IPT is a great tracker for anybody...

True! :)

just because it aint elite enought for traders, collectors and etc... doesnt make it worse than anyother.

Funkin'
02-04-2009, 12:43 AM
Thats mad cool of you to say on their behave.

I think IPT is good for newbs or anyone. Now, why doesn't it get any luv from people?

It does. There are a lot around that recognize how great IPT is. It's just not that popular among the traders and level whores. The tracker isn't "1337" enough for those bitches.

Besides Demonoid, it's my favorite general tracker. No other even comes close to it, content wise.

Forget about noobs, i think thats taking away some of it's shine if you say it's ONLY good for n00bs, imo it's one of the BEST trackers anyone could have....

I know it. I can't stand it when people say this. It makes them look like morons.

ketan
02-04-2009, 09:28 AM
in my opinion it is very good site. i feel free in IPT. surviving is very easy. download what you want. i like its desing, too. and torrents amount are much more than similar sites.

besides, there are some lacknesses. for example, speed is slower for old torrents, there is no much pack.

underworld13
02-04-2009, 03:00 PM
Well you allsay that this is a great site for newbs............but here is the bigest problem for newbs,the only way they could signup there is thru invite sistem:cry:,it would be much easier if the site from time to time is open for new members(but then again maybe i am wrong).

slymester
02-04-2009, 03:12 PM
it would be much easier if the site from time to time is open for new members(but then again maybe i am wrong).Up to 2 weeks ago they were open

underworld13
02-04-2009, 03:19 PM
Up to 2 weeks ago they were open

Well i miss the train.:unsure:

redMonster
02-04-2009, 05:18 PM
It is still open if you are a member of bwtorrents

raghuveer
02-04-2009, 06:16 PM
definetly under-rated tracker is IPT!!!!!!!!

central2rbay
02-04-2009, 09:20 PM
Definitely underrated... Great speeds, a perfect tracker to build a solid reputation/ratio with. And quite true - awesome packs.

merwais
02-05-2009, 12:34 AM

No, it's not opened for bwtorrent members also.
They were open for 1 week only and i am a member of IPT.
they won't open register anymore. closed registration for 2 years :naughty: ( invite only )

slayer2005
02-05-2009, 12:36 AM

No, it's not opened for bwtorrent members also.
They were open for 1 week only and i am a member of IPT.
they won't open register anymore. closed registration for 2 years :naughty: ( invite only )

I think ipt wants to become l33t :-)

Funkin'
02-05-2009, 05:28 AM
Up to 2 weeks ago they were open

Well i miss the train.:unsure:

Just wait until you're able to post in the request section. You'll be able to get an ipt invite with no problem.

underworld13
02-05-2009, 06:21 PM
Just wait until you're able to post in the request section. You'll be able to get an ipt invite with no problem.

Well I did manage to get IPT invite(there are realy good and friendly people here):),and you were right,IPT has a lot to offer to everyone out there,and yes, the site is friendly to new users.

RexNex
02-05-2009, 08:09 PM
Am I the only one here that dosen't like IPT?
Its too slow (dosen't max my box out)... PREtimes suck (they're so low they aren't even traced in most tracer channels... they are def in bottom 20 trackers)

IMO not that much better than a pub tracker.

Good for n00bs and nothing more.

merwais
02-05-2009, 09:08 PM
Its too slow (dosen't max my box out)... PREtimes suck (they're so low they aren't even traced in most tracer channels... they are def in bottom 20 trackers)

Pre times LoL :frusty:

Their Pre Time is max 2-3 minutes, what else u need :P

Get A Life Loser :naughty:

danio
02-05-2009, 09:11 PM

i'm sure it would max your home connection though. and since this tracker sounds like an easy one to keep a ratio on even if you're upload speed is poor, i don't see why using a seedbox would be necessary?

can someone fill me in here? i fail to see the point in using a seedbox for any other reason than to keep a positive ratio on sites that are "hard to seed on".. what other incentives are there?

EDIT: and lol, pre-times? if you wait one week for the next episode of your favorite show, how much does a minute or two matter? do you usually RSS your shows/movies on 0sec pre-time sites and watch them instantly, and feel like 2 minutes longer waiting is bothering you?

RexNex
02-06-2009, 03:44 AM
I use a seedbox because my home connection is throttled... therefore the faster my seedbox gets the files, the faster I can start downloading, not to keep ratio.

Also, a few minutes does make a difference on certain things. For instance, when southpark episodes come out, my friends come over and wait for me to grab it for them... 5 min for PRE + another 2 min to get to my seedbox + another 8 to get onto my home computer adds up... when ScT and SCC can PRE 5 min earlier, and get it to my box an extra min early.

Now, this is on a 200mb file... The difference on a 4GB file could get into the hours...

TL is way better than IPT in both pretimes and retention... plus its also very easy to keep a ratio at.

Funkin'
02-06-2009, 04:05 AM

Are you even a member? Have you ever used the tracker? :blink:

manu1991
02-06-2009, 04:13 AM
iPt is totally awesome , great pretimes and easy to seed , unlike RevTT and TvT.ro

RexNex
02-06-2009, 04:37 AM
Are you even a member? Have you ever used the tracker? :blink:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, though not under this nick.

I seeded assasin's creed there.... earned myself a 400GB buffer in under 24 hours on my box.... which scared me away from this tracker.

Any tracker where its this easy to seed means speeds are going to suck ass...

The easier it is to seed, the less incentive people have of putting seedboxes onto torrents/keep seeding things longer.

You'll very rarely see a seedbox in the swarm at IPT, wheras at FTN/ScT/SCC about 1/2 or more peers on a new torrent are boxes.

Why do u think hdbits is faster/has better retention than BHD (as an example)

merwais
02-06-2009, 04:50 AM
Yeah, though not under this nick.

I seeded assasin's creed there.... earned myself a 400GB buffer in under 24 hours on my box.... which scared me away from this tracker.

Any tracker where its this easy to seed means speeds are going to suck ass...

The easier it is to seed, the less incentive people have of putting seedboxes onto torrents/keep seeding things longer.

You'll very rarely see a seedbox in the swarm at IPT, wheras at FTN/ScT/SCC about 1/2 or more peers on a new torrent are boxes.

Why do u think hdbits is faster/has better retention than BHD (as an example)

You are high my friend :ghey: you have drinking problem :drunk:
2 minute pre time late and 3 minute transfer to your PC hahahahhah you are funny like my grandma :P

I am very sure, you are not member of any tracker, Ur just bitching around :frusty:

I am at IPT with OVH seedbox, I'm getting 10-12mb/s constantly from any latest release at IPT, special TV/Movie section. I don't know what you are talking about :blink:

Cabalo
02-06-2009, 05:27 AM
although i consider IPt a good tracker, contents wise, it is still far from beating TL.
and i won't go on the pretimes, or internal groups at TL, or speeds, or the amount of seedboxes, which we all know are superior at TL.

what really makes the difference is the retention on older files, which to me counts a lot. I go grab sometimes old Xbox360 games and i get them with my line nearly maxed out.
at IPT i wanted to grab a movie 1,5 month old, and the max speed i got was 65Kb/s.
this is why TL is in my opinion the undisputed king (though revTT is not far behind).

and i agree, it happens the same at Hdbits comparing to BHD, as i noticed even today, when i went to download Resident Evil Extinction.

RexNex
02-06-2009, 05:32 AM
although i consider IPt a good tracker, contents wise, it is still far from beating TL.
and i won't go on the pretimes, or internal groups at TL, or speeds, or the amount of seedboxes, which we all know are superior at TL.

what really makes the difference is the retention on older files, which to me counts a lot. I go grab sometimes old Xbox360 games and i get them with my line nearly maxed out.
at IPT i wanted to grab a movie 1,5 month old, and the max speed i got was 65Kb/s.
this is why TL is in my opinion the undisputed king (though revTT is not far behind).

and i agree, it happens the same at Hdbits comparing to BHD, as i noticed even today, when i went to download Resident Evil Extinction.

Exactly!
I agree with pretty much all of that.

Quote:
I am very sure, you are not member of any tracker, Ur just bitching around.

No, i'm a member at almost all trackers... at least the ones worth being on. FTN, GFT, Sct, SCC, hdbits, BHD, TL, bitme, TD, What, Waffles, REVTT, THS, BMTV and quite a few others not worth mentioning.

FlipRising21
02-06-2009, 05:42 AM
I don't mind IpT due to getting such an awesome buffer I can grab something from there whenever I want without haivng to worry about ratios. I got it last week with my seedbox and alread have 350gigs. Sex drive alone got me 80 gigs lol. I know it isnt the best in terms of content but I can generally find something I want whenever I happen to go back into the site.

harshytkage
02-06-2009, 05:51 AM
we are talking about a tracker that you can actually GET into, all the other l33t trackers are l33t becuase of some reasons(and i'm not saying the usual trader demand scum)...IPT is definittely best in it's class, though i haveb;t been able to get TL...unlucky me...but still IPT is a class tracker...though they need to spruce up the interface a bit(correction: a LOT)...looking at the UI makes me feel like i'm back in the 90's...

redMonster
02-06-2009, 07:11 AM
I agree, their interface needs a revamp but still the design is not that bad. It is still very clean. I wish TL had a light/bright skin. I don't like dark stylesheets.

Lovestoned
02-06-2009, 07:49 AM
People complain when it's too hard to seed, but they do also complain when it's too easy.

It's basically easier to get a buffer on 0day/general trackers if you're wanting a e-penis since there are much more peers.

stitched
02-06-2009, 10:21 AM
i think with an internet connection of 2mbps.... up can download approximatly up to 16gb in 24 hrs
of this 24 hours u spend 6-7 hrs sleeping
4-5 hours eating and other daily activities
10 hours of the day is already lost there...
now lets see we have 14hours left.....suppose u dont work dont do anything...jsut sit at home in front of comp....

the total download in 1 day is 16gb with a 2mbps connection
14hrs left= 700mb xvid * 1.5 hour movie = total download required =7gb worth, 15 movies
14hrs left= 1.4gb dvdrip * 1.5 hour movie = total download required =14gb worth, 15 movies

even if its a 4gb dvd = 4gb *1.5 hour movie= total download required= 40gb ....which wont add up but u can watch 2 movies(8gb) + a lot of TV shows(6gb)

(sitting in front of comp for 14 hours a day will probabaly leave u socially dead and ur hearing / eyesight blunt ...with other fat consequences...by the time u finish dealing with those consquenses i am pretty sure u will have enough downloads on ur comp for the rest of your lives)

suppose u decided to download a game 4-5 gb....it will keep u occupied for 3-4 days...while u r buzy playing games for 3-4 days...you have a total download of 16 * 3 = 48gb

suppose u r a normal person who has friends, jobs, and other stuff like that.....2mbps is over whelming....

you can hardly maintain a bare minimum lifestyle with a 2mps connection, and elite trackers like FTN, GFT, Sct, SCC, hdbits, BHD, TL, bitme, TD, What, Waffles, REVTT, THS, BMTV and quite a few others not worth mentioning(A TOTAL OF 14+ TRACKERS). because you are expected to use these trackers, not just flash them to show your e-dick .....

.....i dont know y some one would buy a seed box,
and even if some one had a seed box how does he manage to enjoy all the files he downloads.....
in the end its only worth its entertainment value, how much you were able to enjoy your downloads....not if ur connection maxed out, or your buffer, or the speed, or the no of torrent sites u were in

*forgive my inacuracy with maths and grammer and speelings and etc.. etc..

redMonster
02-06-2009, 10:57 AM

pentomato
02-06-2009, 11:19 AM
Is it down now?

merwais
02-06-2009, 11:55 AM
one of their staff told me. Datacenter problem
Site will be up after 2 hours.

amos430
02-06-2009, 12:57 PM
IPT is a good site.
It's a good place to start out

manuel
02-06-2009, 01:02 PM
yep, i like IPT

harshytkage
02-06-2009, 01:12 PM
WOW! Nice work stiched...that actually makes me feel better about my small and little 2mbps connection....though i can only keep it going about 6 hours a day...but if you think about it, it actually lets me have a life!!

vpg8000
02-06-2009, 01:13 PM
IPT is a good site no matter if you are starting out or not. There's no reason to stop using it even though you may have gotten some higher level trackers.Their request and freeleech torrents seperate them from many of the other 0-day trackers.

It makes me sick when I see people giving away invites to IPT and not a single person requests one. Either everyone already has IPT, or they just don't know what they're missing.

dragoi
02-06-2009, 01:14 PM
This tracker is very good , you can find almost anything you want so everyone who hasn't it , give it a shot .

stratovarius
02-06-2009, 01:17 PM
ipt is very good for starting

harshytkage
02-06-2009, 01:23 PM
I'm pretty sure that they are they only class tracker who's not trying to go l33t just to raise their status level...

RexNex
02-06-2009, 08:27 PM
i think with an internet connection of 2mbps.... up can download approximatly up to 16gb in 24 hrs
of this 24 hours u spend 6-7 hrs sleeping
4-5 hours eating and other daily activities
10 hours of the day is already lost there...
now lets see we have 14hours left.....suppose u dont work dont do anything...jsut sit at home in front of comp....

the total download in 1 day is 16gb with a 2mbps connection
14hrs left= 700mb xvid * 1.5 hour movie = total download required =7gb worth, 15 movies
14hrs left= 1.4gb dvdrip * 1.5 hour movie = total download required =14gb worth, 15 movies

even if its a 4gb dvd = 4gb *1.5 hour movie= total download required= 40gb ....which wont add up but u can watch 2 movies(8gb) + a lot of TV shows(6gb)

(sitting in front of comp for 14 hours a day will probabaly leave u socially dead and ur hearing / eyesight blunt ...with other fat consequences...by the time u finish dealing with those consquenses i am pretty sure u will have enough downloads on ur comp for the rest of your lives)

suppose u decided to download a game 4-5 gb....it will keep u occupied for 3-4 days...while u r buzy playing games for 3-4 days...you have a total download of 16 * 3 = 48gb

suppose u r a normal person who has friends, jobs, and other stuff like that.....2mbps is over whelming....

you can hardly maintain a bare minimum lifestyle with a 2mps connection, and elite trackers like FTN, GFT, Sct, SCC, hdbits, BHD, TL, bitme, TD, What, Waffles, REVTT, THS, BMTV and quite a few others not worth mentioning(A TOTAL OF 14+ TRACKERS). because you are expected to use these trackers, not just flash them to show your e-dick .....

.....i dont know y some one would buy a seed box,
and even if some one had a seed box how does he manage to enjoy all the files he downloads.....
in the end its only worth its entertainment value, how much you were able to enjoy your downloads....not if ur connection maxed out, or your buffer, or the speed, or the no of torrent sites u were in

*forgive my inacuracy with maths and grammer and speelings and etc.. etc..
Well, I have a bit to say in reply to that.
I already mentioned before, I use a seedbox because my ISP throttles bittorrent during peak hours of the day. Because of this, I can only get around 0.1-1k per peer.
To bypass this, I purchased a seedbox, and transfer files over SSH with my max speed.

now, 2mbits is fine... IF i'm downloading at max speed 24/7, and I can download things before they PRE... which is not the case.

Lets say I want to watch a movie (I have a 50 inch TV, so SD is out of the question.... I spring for the 1080p rips (8-16GB)).

at 2mbits... it would take me all day to download this, and I woulden't be able to watch it until tomorrow.

On the other hand, if a tracker can max my box (100mbit)... which only the elite trackers can, I can grab the movie my home's max speed (about 10mbit), and watch the movie in a few hours.

Best i've seen at IPT is about 2MB/s down on my box.... and thats the BEST i've seen.

See the difference?
IP torrents next day
ScT Today!

merwais
02-06-2009, 11:56 PM
and how on earth we download from ScT ? paying them 50 Euro /month to get access to ScT ?

Not sure why you are getting 2mb/s from IPTorrets but i am getting 10-12mb/s constantly.

any way, good for you, 1 minute faster download to your seedbox and transfer to your PC, hahahah you have too much fantasy in ur mind lol

tell this story to ur mama :P
good for u :)

RexNex
02-07-2009, 04:36 AM
Who pays 50 euro /month for ScT? Not sure what ur saying...
I haven't paid a single penny to them... got an invite from a friend, and seed from my box.... The only cost is my box, which I need for purposes other than keeping a ratio anyway.

and I don't get 2mb/s from IPT... I get 2MBps (16mb/s)....
an 8GB movie takes ALOT less time on ScT than it does on IPT... not to mention on a new file i'll constantly be upping at 100mbits, which slows down my downspeed as well... add on top of that a good 30-60 min of PREtime (for 8GB files thats about average at IPT)

t7hx9k
02-07-2009, 02:34 PM
IPT is easy to get into, and I think it's a great tracker for beginners.
But, they sometimes miss some releases that I want, though they're
up in other trackers. And the download speed when you leech the
first time around is not much impassive compare to other trackers.
I have to say though, they have really great packs.

E3DaMeX
02-07-2009, 10:41 PM
New design in IPT! Much better than the old one imo. But then again, I always <3 the black themes more.

slymester
02-07-2009, 10:52 PM
New design in IPT! Much better than the old one imo. But then again, I always <3 the black themes more.

Thanks for the heads up on the new theme.
Looks nice :D

Cabalo
02-07-2009, 11:35 PM
yeah, just checked it now!
slick theme ! :thumbsup:

Neoworld
02-07-2009, 11:54 PM
IPTorrents is very underated IMO. One nitpick with the new theme. You can't see how many seeds there are as the number must be in black which blends with the black background.

merwais
02-08-2009, 12:30 AM
Neoworld (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../../members/neoworld-180012), Refresh your browser 2-3 times until your browser fully load their new Theme =)

Their New Theme is Awesome :))))))))))))))
Long Live to IPT Gods :P

vinhkhang01
02-08-2009, 03:28 AM
It's kind of like iPlay but a bit darker.

Funkin'
02-08-2009, 05:21 AM
Their new theme is very excellent looking. It's so much better than the blue and white theme that we always see. The Browse, Forums, etc icons could use a little work. They need to be centered better, or made smaller or something.

But yeah, the site is much better looking now. This was long overdue.

Lovestoned
02-08-2009, 05:48 AM
Is it just me or are the torrent names in white font?

Funkin'
02-08-2009, 07:20 AM
Nope, they are in white. Did they just do that? When I logged in a few hours ago and saw this theme for the first time, I thought the torrent names were in the same grey'ish color as all the other text on the board.

Lovestoned
02-08-2009, 07:27 AM
I think it was just changed a few hours ago, the blue and black doesn't really seems to fit and it's hurting my eyes.

How I wish every tracker had a TorrentBytes-like stylesheet option if I disliked their default one.

vpg8000
02-08-2009, 02:08 PM
I am a fan of their new theme. It's much classier than the old one. IPT keeps getting better and better. :)

merwais
02-08-2009, 07:37 PM
Now IPTorrents is Real IPTorrents.

Modern Theme :D

H&K
02-08-2009, 08:21 PM
The new theme is bloody awesome, was my only gripe before hand but now its sweet as :)

SunKing
02-10-2009, 05:01 PM
I agree with the last post. The original theme was sorta bland but the new one really stands out. :D

starbucks
02-10-2009, 05:23 PM
i was so used to the old theme, so its going to take some getting used to but hey it looks great!

Giggi
02-10-2009, 05:46 PM
I too think the new theme looks great :-)

micropino
02-10-2009, 06:39 PM
Wonderful new theme... IPT on the move :)

taktak
02-10-2009, 08:57 PM
yea cool

wasaby
02-10-2009, 10:39 PM
actually old one was better to me

harshytkage
02-11-2009, 01:16 AM
new theme is W00T!!!, looks like they heard my rants from thousands of mles away :p

KushBlow
02-11-2009, 11:07 AM
Wow the new theme is really great.Today I logged in and was like...what? This is IPT?

bevs
02-11-2009, 11:24 AM
ehm.
new theme is awesome.like it.

Lovestoned
02-11-2009, 01:15 PM
Finalized theme surely makes it better, also doesn't feels like it was designed by the same guy over and over again for some community trackers.

Great.

muc147
07-12-2010, 05:40 PM
IPT rocks with there freeleach stuff
Its always nice to download packs when they are freeleach :d

pone44
07-12-2010, 08:37 PM
Why do you keep bumping old threads?

IPT rocks with there freeleach stuff
Its always nice to download packs when they are freeleach :d