PDA

View Full Version : blackcats invite (req)

witstd
02-04-2009, 03:28 AM
Does anyone have a spare blackcats invite. if so i can provide great ratios on high level trackers.I really need this site because i recently got a wii and would love to get on this site. I used to be on there but was kicked off a while back when the site was hacked.

Cabalo
02-04-2009, 04:50 AM
the site was never hacked since end of 2006.
so if you don't know what happened, it's because you weren't really using that site.
so i fail to find reasons to invite someone like you to BCG, because:

a) 3 posts here, one being this one request
b) you used the expression "high level trackers" :noes:
c) you were previously a member there and you didn't care to investigate what happened, nor did you login for 2 months on the site prior to its ..... "hacking" as you call it.
d) if you were active here you'd know there aren't invites around, so you wouldn't make such a useless request.

have a nice day.

FlipRising21
02-04-2009, 05:22 AM
You just got Cabalo'ED !!!

Figured id make a catch phrase lol.

To the guy requesting I would just close this, take care and good luck on your future endeavors. =)

Albo Da Kid
02-04-2009, 05:46 AM
You just got Cabalo'ED !!!

:lol:

b) you used the expression "high level trackers" :noes:

OP, that's a big :nono:

lol@ "hacked" though. That definitely made this thread worth reading. You were so irresponsible with your previous account, that you still think bcg got hacked by a Cd making Company. Next time be a little more involved, so you don't have to come here asking for another invite... And get your facts right so you don't make yourself look like a fool in the eyes of the Senior members.

Detale
02-04-2009, 08:06 AM
Dupe accts are not to access the BT section either, Thanks