PDA

View Full Version : TranceTraffic

Glitterstep
02-04-2009, 05:08 PM
When was the last time,Trancetraffic was open for signups???....Or never...:pinch::pinch:

Time-Traveller
02-04-2009, 05:16 PM
When was the last time,Trancetraffic was open for signups???....Or never...:pinch::pinch:

It was open for signups one day back in Nineteen Oatcake :)

1000possibleclaws
02-04-2009, 05:18 PM
I wouldn't count on TT ever opening its doors in the future.

Night0wl
02-04-2009, 05:22 PM
Back in 2007, they opened registrations to their forum for like a day or so and invited a few people from there.

Don't count on it happening again though.

r3s1s74nc3
02-04-2009, 05:29 PM
But why?! I cannot understand...

vic
02-04-2009, 05:34 PM
Why what ?

Time-Traveller
02-04-2009, 05:39 PM
Why what ?

I think that he doesn't understand why the site doesn't have regular open signups

Swift
02-04-2009, 05:48 PM
cut the drama ... get a life and stop making unnecesarry threads it will never happen

The_Martinator
02-04-2009, 05:57 PM
But why?! I cannot understand...

Well, if you open signups, everyone can get in. I mean everyone, even people the staff doesn't want to e there.

Glitterstep
02-04-2009, 06:00 PM

It was open for signups one day back in Nineteen Oatcake :)

lol.

Albo Da Kid
02-04-2009, 06:00 PM
cut the drama ... get a life and stop making unnecesarry threads it will never happen

^What he said.. And I hope we don't see TT req pretty soon from you OP. That's how it starts with most. They make a thread asking about something they already know, and after a day or two they jump right to the REQ section asking for it.

Glitterstep
02-04-2009, 06:03 PM

^What he said.. And I hope we don't see TT req pretty soon from you OP. That's how it starts with most. They make a thread asking about something they already know, and after a day or two they jump right to the REQ section asking for it.

i never knew abt this....(TT opened up for signups a year back...):ermm:

Tokeman
02-04-2009, 06:03 PM

He was asking the last time they opened signups. A legit question.

Get a life, stop posting bullshit to increase your post count

They make a thread asking about something they already know, and after a day or two they jump right to the REQ section asking for it.

Well I for one, do not know for a fact, when they opened last. Glad to find out you're the all seeing, all knowing.

Whats wrong with asking this question, finding out, then requesting it?

You freak out like TT is some godly tracker. Give it a rest. If people want to request it, who are you to tell them not to.

GTFO with all this baby highschool 'I'm better then you' crap

Glitterstep
02-04-2009, 06:12 PM

They make a thread asking about something they already know, and after a day or two they jump right to the REQ section asking for it.

Well I for one, do not know for a fact, when they opened last. Glad to find out you're the all seeing, all knowing.

You freak out like TT is some godly tracker. Give it a rest. If people want to request it, who are you to tell them not to.

Thumbs up....:)
Thanks...:)

Swift
02-04-2009, 06:24 PM
I'm very serious about my post . If you really are interested in TT you should have known this sort of detalies... but I'm pretty sure your a wanabe trance fan

Tokeman
02-04-2009, 06:31 PM
I'm very serious about my post . If you really are interested in TT you should have known this sort of detalies... but I'm pretty sure your a wanabe trance fan

Ok, so one day I hear about this trance tracker: TT.

Automatically, I must now know all these things? I dont think so...

If I had questions, I'd post them on a forum related to filesharing. Oh wait, this IS a forum for talking about filesharing!

You make no sense. This is a forum for posting about filesharing. TT is a filesharing site. Some one is asking for info. You are being an ass.

I really think you got the wrong idea about what filesharingtalk is all about. Perhaps you should stick to just posting in the TT forums, where you can look down on everyone you think is not worthy.

02-04-2009, 06:32 PM
i was interested in TT at 1 point (never enough to request it) its nothing special at all m8 TR + Elek = TT and then some

plus alot of there torrents died over the whole fucked up passkey shit

i like my music harder then trance anyway , hardstyle and hardcore FTW

Albo Da Kid
02-04-2009, 06:33 PM

In which part of my post did you pick that up from?? I never implied that I was better than him in any way.

It is a fact though that some members open a thread in bittorrent section first instead of jumping right to the req. They think it increases their chances somehow, because everyone would know their purpose for requesting it.

I can dig up lots of similar cases, but im too lazy. You have guys asking(when they know the answer) if it's easy to get invites to ts-tracker/ftn etc.. then boom moments later you have them requesting for it.

The OP for example....Like he didn't know the answer. asking if TT has ever open signups is like asking if trackers make profit or not...We all know the answer to both of those questions

Tokeman
02-04-2009, 06:36 PM
And once again I ask, what is wrong with that?
Say I"m new here, and I don't know how things go down. I'd first feel out the waters like the OP did. WHy jump right into a request, if signups had recently been open? Maybe there was a chance he could just sign up, he didn't know, so he asked.

Now that he see's that open signups aren't going to happen, you said there better not be a request from him. I again ask why? It sounds like you think he isn't worthy. Thats what i read from it, and maybe you didn't mean it that way, but it is what it is, you were rude and unhelpful, then basically told him not to request it.

I see where you're going with the idea of trying to get more help by posting here first, but that doesn't automatically apply to every single post here. This was a simple question, nothing more, and you turned it into something else entirely.

Swift
02-04-2009, 06:38 PM
@Tokeman i told my opinion .. i didn't asked yours so please don't be offtopic . When I first enterd a forum ( a non bittorent one ) I posted some tracks I listend to and then Pm'ed someothers members and asked them where do they get their music and they told me TranceTraffic and Elektronik .. TT was hard to get so I didn't got it at first I had just Elektronik and I searched info about it for about 1 year after I registered so it's pretty much the point . Don't make stupid threads if you call yourself a trance fan , get to know more users join music forums maybe and probably learn more about what do you reall want

Tokeman
02-04-2009, 06:40 PM
Don't make stupid threads if you call yourself a trance fan , get to know more users join music forums maybe and probably learn more about what do you reall want

Original Post in entirety:

Show me where he did that in this post...
Asking about when a tracker opened has nothing to do with being a trance fan. Simple question, simple answer.
You sir, are an idiot

Albo Da Kid
02-04-2009, 06:48 PM
Original Post in entirety:

Show me where he did that in this post...
Asking about when a tracker opened has nothing to do with being a trance fan. Simple question, simple answer.
You sir, are an idiot

All due respect I think you are the idiot here falling for noobish tricks. It's sad because you've been here for a long time and have experience with this kind of bs, and yet you seem to see things in a naive way.

Tokeman
02-04-2009, 06:52 PM
all he asked was when they last opened for signups.

I've seen many pre-request posts, but I"m having a hard time with this one.

I can't see how you make that jump, from one tiny little question, and a valid one.

If there was a tracker out there I sought, and it was invite only, and I did not know anyone, I think the first thing I would do would be to find out if they had ever opened. I can think of only a few forums, this one included, where I would ask this question.

Now I am in NO WAY saying this is 100% the case here, but there is NO REASON to think otherwise, at least not yet. You both jumped the gun on this one, sorry.

I think you both are making a huge assumption, and are being very rude in the process.

Just because you think thats how it is, doesn't make it so, and I'm calling you out on it.

Albo Da Kid
02-04-2009, 07:00 PM
Just because you think thats how it is, doesn't make it so, and I'm calling you out on it.
Ofcourse not. but that doesn't mean that I'm wrong also. i have assumed a lot of things, and most of the time they turned out to be as i thought. i get the same feeling in this case.

Anyway it's very likely that TT will never open for signups, and if the OP is thinking of waiting for oppen signups, i advice go ahead and make that req now. you'll save time

dragoi92
02-04-2009, 08:16 PM
Ofcourse not. but that doesn't mean that I'm wrong also. i have assumed a lot of things, and most of the time they turned out to be as i thought. i get the same feeling in this case.

Anyway it's very likely that TT will never open for signups, and if the OP is thinking of waiting for oppen signups, i advice go ahead and make that req now. you'll save time

Or to trade like other member here
:lol::lol::lol:

Swift
02-04-2009, 09:22 PM
So to answer OP's question

NO they will not open anytime soon try to find a invite

ketan
02-05-2009, 06:38 AM
TT can be impossible to get in but i dont understand what makes it so special. because there are "waffles" and "what" and the other good music trackers.
since these very good sites are not impossible to get, who needs tt anymore?

Lovestoned
02-05-2009, 07:03 AM
Well OP, I'll suggest you to list a few artists which specializes in any form of Electronic music first if you want to request for an invite.

If there's some content that could ONLY be found on TranceTraffic then please request it from me here in this thread and I'll try to have it upped onto RapidShare A.S.A.P for you guys.

(If I don't reply to your request for the particular content after 72 hours, then PM me.)

RedRansom
02-05-2009, 09:05 AM
well wait to open sign up useless cuz they will never open sign up...
if you ask me why: Think about opening sign up, Do you really think trance addicts really will register, exactly NO cuz traders will create more more accounts for trade and other members just will create a spare account and another other members who have a trouble with ratio will create another account, someone will register but these are wont be who really need TT...(and dont forget tt has now 80 slot to full, so do you really think they need to open sign up)
about TT if you are not into trance,techno,dance,house especially for live efforts and radio efforts you dont need TT cuz already you can find tiesto,armin,above & beyons album at other dedicated music tracker i want to say TT is good but get an invite hard cuz you need to find a friend ...
and i want to ask how much trance addicts have TT well i am seeing a lot of fag member at TT they only member for collection if you ask something about trance they cant tell any $hit about it...
but always remember what tracker owner said " if you really want to be part of TT you will"

02-05-2009, 09:31 AM
I need TT coz i'm trance addict.
But TR that i have is very cool.

someone told me TT = TR :lol: [ Maybe! ]

Glitterstep
02-05-2009, 01:07 PM

Even I'm very serious about my post......
Will knowing exact details of trancetraffic make me true trance fan....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

dpds
02-05-2009, 01:18 PM
afaik tt issues invites to vips and donors only. so there is a zero chance of signups being opened these days.

TelCapone
02-05-2009, 01:40 PM
There's a lot of comparisson between TT and TR and that TR is easier to get into... do they compare for content and speed well?

dpds
02-05-2009, 02:24 PM
There's a lot of comparisson between TT and TR and that TR is easier to get into... do they compare for content and speed well?

tr is for all kind of trance music only, not that hard to get into. tt - lots of styles.

TelCapone
02-05-2009, 04:09 PM
dpds: thanks :)

manbearpig
02-05-2009, 04:54 PM
I need TT to enlarge my epenis.. I can haz invitezz!?!

Plz don't ask for proofs or stuff like that... If you do u automatically get disqualified for giving me invite.. :naughty:

jokes aside TT is impossible to get into I belive. Only staff have invites atm. For trance fans I recommend TR. It's very good and I use it regularly..

Maybe someday I might find a generous guy who might be willing to invite me to TT ( or ftn for that matter :P) but I won't ask for them :)

Anywaz TR is nice.. I recommend it

iveling
02-05-2009, 05:36 PM
Dont the uploaders have invites .. ? Or I've heard wrong.

TelCapone
02-05-2009, 06:41 PM
Guess I'll look to getting into TR then at some point rather than TT.

Sorry to jump the OP's thread, but thought it was good opportunity to ask

Time-Traveller
02-05-2009, 07:38 PM
afaik tt issues invites to vips and donors only. so there is a zero chance of signups being opened these days.

Hi mate one of my friends looking to join up but I can't see donation for invites mentioned anywhere on the site :s

Aliyans
02-05-2009, 11:15 PM

well said .. if u dont know him.. he is one of the member of jury of request section:lol:... one of the kids

Night0wl
02-05-2009, 11:23 PM

Hi mate one of my friends looking to join up but I can't see donation for invites mentioned anywhere on the site :s

Send a staff PM asking nicely if you could maybe get an invite for your friend if you donate.

Albo Da Kid
02-05-2009, 11:40 PM
well said .. if u dont know him.. he is one of the member of jury of request section:lol:... one of the kids
:lol: aha Aliyans. Funny. And what are you. Captain obvious, a member of the Open signups section?? Next time there's a thread with an obvious answer, I'll stop and take a look at your post for a couple of seconds to see if you're on point or not.

Aliyans
02-05-2009, 11:44 PM
hahaha.. so it hit where i aimed...open sign up??? :whistling i havent posted a single sign up link even:w00t:

Albo Da Kid
02-05-2009, 11:46 PM
oh, I meant to say a fine member of the Lounge. Where's the "CAWK" jokes? I haven't seen any from you so far.

Aliyans
02-05-2009, 11:50 PM
waresbros closed now
is that my 1000th post in open sign up thread u seen kid.. well considering a good % of ur posts may be in somebody's requests threads spamming:shutup:

Albo Da Kid
02-05-2009, 11:52 PM
^^Nah I didn't even look. I assumed, because I haven't seen you much around the BT section, so i thought you're favorite hangout was the "grown up" section. Was I wrong old man?

Edit: You don't have to answer that. Save me from another reply and two infraction points becasue I already know the answer.

Aliyans
02-06-2009, 12:05 AM
^^Nah I didn't even look. I assumed, because I haven't seen you much around the BT section, so i thought you're favorite hangout was the "grown up" section. Was I wrong old man?

Edit: You don't have to answer that. Save me from another reply and two infraction points becasue I already know the answer.
may be coz i'm not there where u r spamming:w00t:.. sorry i have to stop here...may be u continue ..i just wanted to tell fellow membs what u do lol

Night0wl
02-06-2009, 12:05 AM
Annoying fuck of the year awards.

i nominate da kid and .... hmm guess he already won

Albo Da Kid
02-06-2009, 12:10 AM
Thanks, but I don't deserve it since I'm only annoying when someone directly attacks me.

Someone help me find an award for Blue_skies. Something like The most boring member of the year would do

Bueskies, If you don't like it let me know. We'll go for something that might suit your Imagination more. Like "Blue_skies. The most knowledgeable and Intelligent member of the Year"

Night0wl
02-06-2009, 12:18 AM
Are you twelwe or something? don't bother answering, because you get the honour of being the secong person in my ignore list.

Albo Da Kid
02-06-2009, 12:25 AM
You'd be doing me a favor. Get lost now

manbearpig
02-06-2009, 04:30 AM
very nice thread btw

ar1n4mu
02-07-2009, 07:48 AM
Say I"m new here, and I don't know how things go down. I'd first feel out the waters like the OP did. WHy jump right into a request, if signups had recently been open? Maybe there was a chance he could just sign up, he didn't know, so he asked.

Now that he see's that open signups aren't going to happen, you said there better not be a request from him. I again ask why? It sounds like you think he isn't worthy. Thats what i read from it, and maybe you didn't mean it that way, but it is what it is, you were rude and unhelpful, then basically told him not to request it.

I see where you're going with the idea of trying to get more help by posting here first, but that doesn't automatically apply to every single post here. This was a simple question, nothing more, and you turned it into something else entirely.

Tokeman, I totally agree with you. I don't understand why some people take a snobbish attitude towards n00bs. C'mon, trackers are just that, part of the medium on the bittorrent protocol, if some newbie ask a simple question and you can help, do it! that's sharing! otherwise, just ignore the question.

it's nonsense to assume that info about trackers is general knowledge :whistling

Swift
02-07-2009, 08:47 AM

Tokeman, I totally agree with you. I don't understand why some people take a snobbish attitude towards n00bs. C'mon, trackers are just that, part of the medium on the bittorrent protocol, if some newbie ask a simple question and you can help, do it! that's sharing! otherwise, just ignore the question.

it's nonsense to assume that info about trackers is general knowledge :whistling

It's totally okay if the question wasn't asked 1000 times already and answered in other threads. So I guess using the search button would be OK.

Tokeman
02-07-2009, 04:25 PM

It's totally okay if the question wasn't asked 1000 times already and answered in other threads. So I guess using the search button would be OK.

Yea, cause its SOO easy to search for TT (which you can't) or search for open signups and wayde through 100 different threads looking for TT.
Most threads dont spell out trance traffic, so searching becomes harder.

Just did a search for trance, and guess what, no thread about open signups on the first two pages at least, so calm down.

hasnainbk
02-07-2009, 08:52 PM
TT is not like the end of the world...kid, just listen to whatever you are listening and stick with it.
And my great members of FST, please have some patience if a kid asks a question, answer it the way so that you can add something useful or else just keep your opinions lower then your laughs.

KGB
02-08-2009, 08:40 AM
Sometimes they give one inv... Only that.