PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get XXX passes?

redMonster
02-04-2009, 05:52 PM
Is there any site / irc channel apart from #3x (whatnet) which gives free XXX passes. I am particularly looking for twistys and digitaldesire passes.

raghuveer
02-04-2009, 06:12 PM
there are some forums which have threads linking to ur reqirements

yankeezfan1
02-04-2009, 08:53 PM
3x is the best you can get, be happy with it

02-04-2009, 09:28 PM
3x feckin rocks

sefo
02-04-2009, 10:10 PM
SCL has a thread about xxx passes check their forums in the adult section.

02-05-2009, 08:42 AM

I'm never received any pass from 3x by !request in channel :lol:

test to request 1 sites every 1 day.

Redrum420
02-05-2009, 08:53 AM
Is there any site / irc channel apart from #3x (whatnet) which gives free XXX passes. I am particularly looking for twistys and digitaldesire passes.

Get a life :whistling?

enviouz
02-05-2009, 09:08 AM

have you tried asking the bot? i almost always get what i want from the bot but sometimes have to request. ive never had a request take over 30 mins. remember the url has to be right (usually to the signin page not the main url) as well as indicating if its form ccbill ocr and all that good crap.

redMonster
02-05-2009, 09:09 AM

Get a life :whistling?hmmmm

02-05-2009, 09:27 AM

have you tried asking the bot? i almost always get what i want from the bot but sometimes have to request. ive never had a request take over 30 mins. remember the url has to be right (usually to the signin page not the main url) as well as indicating if its form ccbill ocr and all that good crap.

it very simple.
ask bot first if not have then request.
login url with billing system is common [ all i test with ccbill accepted site payment ]

my be i must donate for test 3x is real or not[ donation not open now ]

enviouz
02-05-2009, 09:35 AM

it very simple.
ask bot first if not have then request.
login url with billing system is common [ all i test with ccbill accepted site payment ]

my be i must donate for test 3x is real or not[ donation not open now ]

also when requesting if the site requires you to type a "capcha" remember you need to put ocr with the requestt. im sur eyou already know that but i have ran into quite a few ppl that didnt know that so i thought i would mention it.

like i said ive nvr had a problem tho. after i get the pass i use the link they provide in the irc channel and login. i do know ppl that have had trouble occassionally with dead passes though. but that would be less of a problem if ppl would start using the command to delete a dead pass if they recieve one.

ive gotten good brazzers,bangbros,and naughty america to name a few.