PDA

View Full Version : Suprnova Bittorrent Client Error

LaVaNaNo
09-15-2003, 09:55 AM
ok i just reformated a couple hours ago, and maybe thats what causing this error, but i downloaded bittorent again thinking the other one is corrupt.

Anyways i get this error when i save the torent and try to launch or just after i wanna save to directory of my choice: MSVCRT.DLL. Look like virtual runtime command something but i dont know much about that stuff, so if you have info that can help me or had this problem before, thx now and thx later, no matter the reponse. i think i had this problem before, and a forum reply said to save the torrent and try to run it like that, and when i did that it worked, but now it doesnt.

LaVaNaNo
09-15-2003, 10:17 AM
Well looks like it is just related to star trek tv shows that i get the error, so i guess it not fully uploaded or something. Star trek the next generation was the only good star trek show. I thought the others sucked. Enterprise with that guy from quantum leap is a joke, but that vulcan chick is way fine. I think there was a trailer of a episode where she was naked :blink:, but covered her front. She has nice skin.

namzuf9
09-16-2003, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by LaVaNaNo@15 September 2003 - 10:17
I think there was a trailer of a episode where she was naked :blink:, but covered her front. She has nice skin.
You are very strange indeed :lol:

LaVaNaNo
09-16-2003, 01:11 AM
B) my niece tells me that all the time, so that isnt anything new :P