PDA

View Full Version : What would you offer for an FTN invite ???

tjbzonasul
02-06-2009, 04:45 AM
Been trying that for ages and I just donīt know what is a reasonable trade for this one. I almost quitting.
Anyone ever was lucky enough to get one invite ? How many trackers you had to trade ?

predateur
02-06-2009, 09:44 AM
when i get mine (1year ago) i gave ScT invite + Bitmetv invite for FTN invite , here at FST ;)

Disme
02-06-2009, 09:58 AM
I didn't give anything ... I made friends, made a decent request and got invited, end of story.

Why would you wanna trade when you know a tracker doesn't allow that. And after you maybe make a succesfull trade you will never be safe. The tracker could disable your account at any given time when they find out you traded.

It's your choice off course, but I believe the risk isn't worth it.

predateur
02-06-2009, 10:22 AM
I didn't give anything ... I made friends, made a decent request and got invited, end of story.

Why would you wanna trade when you know a tracker doesn't allow that. And after you maybe make a succesfull trade you will never be safe. The tracker could disable your account at any given time when they find out you traded.

i dont risk my life you know, its just a tracker , and FTN is not that good
and about disabling account they can disable you for any other shity reason, they dont need a reason to ban you , you can join by the best way like you say and get banned for no reason and they have right ;)
after all , its just a tracker nothing else nothing more.

invite420
02-06-2009, 01:42 PM
seedbox only thing worth invite, make friends I received invite free

invitemu
02-06-2009, 02:16 PM
I totally agree with Predateur, they are just trackers nothing else nothing more.

LubTheStaringCat
02-06-2009, 02:43 PM
I got Invited by a friend a long time ago now, and I've been where the eagles fly ever since.

Swanky
02-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Huge boobies and a Sct invite.

Disme
02-06-2009, 04:14 PM

i dont risk my life you know, its just a tracker , and FTN is not that good
and about disabling account they can disable you for any other shity reason, they dont need a reason to ban you , you can join by the best way like you say and get banned for no reason and they have right ;)
after all , its just a tracker nothing else nothing more.

You must speak from experience ... I am happy I cannot say the same ... I have never been banned anywhere. Off course it can happen, and than I'll take it like a man and move on.

When you say it's only a tracker I agree but I can't help to wonder why you would than take all those risks by trading to get in just a tracker. Why don't you just stick with Bitsoup, TL or another quality tracker that you don't have to trade for, if you know how to apply in a GA or make a decent request.

Trading gives them a legitimate reason to ban you, and the chances that will happen are far greater than a ban for absolutely no reason at all.

predateur
02-06-2009, 04:43 PM
You must speak from experience ... I am happy I cannot say the same ... I have never been banned anywhere. Off course it can happen, and than I'll take it like a man and move on.

When you say it's only a tracker I agree but I can't help to wonder why you would than take all those risks by trading to get in just a tracker. Why don't you just stick with Bitsoup, TL or another quality tracker that you don't have to trade for, if you know how to apply in a GA or make a decent request.

Trading gives them a legitimate reason to ban you, and the chances that will happen are far greater than a ban for absolutely no reason at all.

yeah i have been banned maybe 2 times but not for trading ;) and it was not big lost
and you say i take big risk by joining via trading, what risk are you talking about it? anyway for me it never been a problem
why i want rare and closed tracker? its simple , its in the humain nature :) we allways want what we dont have
i dont use GA because in my nature i allways count in my self to get what i need or what i want :) i dont need help or keep asking me me me ...
i trade also for fun, they think they are too genuis but i do what they think its impossible to do (like FSC , or the shity tracker iTS).

tjbzonasul
02-10-2009, 08:25 PM
iTS is an awesome community, in my opinion.
I am still hoping to get to FTN. At least now I can have an idea about what can be considered as a "good offer" for such invite.