PDA

View Full Version : am i an idiot? proove me wrong

Col. Skillz
02-06-2009, 11:04 AM
FTN, SCC, musicvids

I cannot for the life of my find out the url to music vids or what the abbreviations FTN and SCC standfor, therby being unable to find their url's.

I've searched the forums but can't find anything, thereby making me an idiot, or requesting something against the rules, making me an idiot.

anyways i feel really stupid asking this, obviously, but i've been left no choice.

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN>??

enviouz
02-06-2009, 11:12 AM
well im not sure about scc but i do know that ftn dont want there full name nor url posted. even id someone was to post it though it would get caught by the filters and end up with a bunch of asteriks "*" in it. both sites are invite only though so having the url wouldnt do any good. when requesting invites to them though you should still simply refer to them as ftn and scc. getting an scc invite may not be extremely difficult. im sure. but it is extremely hard to get an invite to ftn.

hope this clears it all up.

cheers.

integral
02-06-2009, 11:23 AM
here's something to think about:

why do you need the urls? you can't join the sites even if you have the URL, you need to be invited. i can't really think of any reason why anyone needs the URL of a site they won't be able to use, unless you wanted to prepare your collection of bookmarks for the day you do get invited.

Shalafi
02-06-2009, 11:38 AM
pm'ed.

Col. Skillz
02-06-2009, 11:43 AM
here's something to think about:

why do you need the urls? you can't join the sites even if you have the URL, you need to be invited. i can't really think of any reason why anyone needs the URL of a site they won't be able to use, unless you wanted to prepare your collection of bookmarks for the day you do get invited.

that's exactly what im doing =)

thanks for the help guys, i now understand why its so hard to find out what they are truly called

vic
02-06-2009, 11:51 AM
How can the URL help you ?

RedRansom
02-06-2009, 11:59 AM
Probably will check site everyday for open sign up :dabs:

interwebz
02-06-2009, 12:07 PM

well thats pointless in the case of these sites. i think some people just put way too much energy into getting sites, these are usually the types of people who have "dream" trackers.

Villalltheway
02-06-2009, 12:10 PM
Yea i dont get why i need all these url's first u wanted to know what waffles was, now u want all these others ones are, know one is really going to tell u most of them in public because it is against most of these trackers rules to put their url's in public. So what u gonna do when u get them look at their log in pages.

vic
02-06-2009, 12:22 PM

Oh :noes: are you real ?

Artemis
02-06-2009, 12:25 PM
Nobody has yet answered the OP's question, so it falls on me to answer: Yes you are an idiot :naughty:

Col. Skillz
02-06-2009, 12:28 PM
i don't see what the big deal is, i just had a few trackers i was interested in and wanted to know what they actually stood for and where to find them. Ive got a little folder in my bookmarks, of trackers im interested in so if i ever need to check (for like a trade or request/giveaway) it's right there.

vic
02-06-2009, 12:29 PM
i don't see what the big deal is, i just had a few trackers i was interested in and wanted to know what they actually stood for and where to find them. Ive got a little folder in my bookmarks of trackers im interested in so if i ever need to check (for like a trade or request/giveaway) it's right there.

Oh if it's for that I will surely help you now :noes:

Disme
02-06-2009, 12:41 PM
@ vic, Villa and Interwebz ... I understand people like riemann posting (legitimate question), Art and RedRansom (funny post), but I don't get your Urge to post in threads in regard to 'higher'-level trackers just because this thread mentions it.

I've seen you people post in about every 'hard-to-get-tracker' lately and let me assure you, it ain't the way to get into them. :rolleyes:

To me you are nothing better, even worse than the OP, who probably hasn't got a clue about the URL's he is requesting.

The_Martinator
02-06-2009, 12:54 PM
Don't check the site's urls, check the reviews of trackers here and all over the web. You'll find a lot more about them that way. You can add them to your bookmarks once you're actually a member, lol.

Anyway, if you haven't traded yet, then don't.

vic
02-06-2009, 12:54 PM
@ vic, Villa and Interwebz ... I understand people like riemann posting (legitimate question), Art and RedRansom (funny post), but I don't get your Urge to post in threads in regard to 'higher'-level trackers just because this thread mentions it.

I've seen you people post in about every 'hard-to-get-tracker' lately and let me assure you, it ain't the way to get into them. :rolleyes:

To me you are nothing better, even worse than the OP, who probably hasn't got a clue about the URL's he is requesting.

:nono: You listen to me, i don't need to get anything and my question was more legitimate then his question so relax buddy.

Disme
02-06-2009, 12:57 PM

:nono: You listen to me, i don't need to get anything and my question was more legitimate then his question so relax buddy.
the only thing I saw was 1-sentence posts being made all over the board by the same individuals all the time. It gets on my nerves. And don't call me buddy, I certainly ain't yours. :rolleyes:

harshytkage
02-06-2009, 01:02 PM
the only thing I saw was 1-sentence posts being made all over the board by the same individuals all the time. It gets on my nerves. And don't call me buddy, I certainly ain't yours. :rolleyes:

oooooohhh!:blink::blink:
Things are heatin up here...

vpg8000
02-06-2009, 01:05 PM
I think that the OP has been PM'd the URL's for these trackers. If you want, pm me and I'll help you out. I don't know how you would like me to prove that you are and idiot or not...let me get back to you on that one :lol:

vic
02-06-2009, 01:06 PM

Well some people doesn't need 30,000 lines to explain their point, yes sometimes i get bored reading your posts and other who think that 5 paragraphs post is leet - get back to reality it's boring i usually never read them and just keep going down the page. :angry:

Villalltheway
02-06-2009, 01:26 PM

I really dont get what the hell u r on about, i post in many areas of the forum not just 'hard to get tracker' threads, look at my history if u want, SORRY for being an active member. Sorry that i dont have over a 1000 posts, which would mean automaticaly u can post what u want where u want without anyone saying something. I agree like EVERYONE i have been guilty at times for posting silly comments here and there but no more then anyone else. Also get your facts straight u dont see my posting in TT topics and SCC topics etc, so i dont post in all so called 'hard to get trackers', and if u think trackers like what are hard to get u r deluded.

P.S im looking at your history at the moment, and all ur comments recently have been in the revoltt topic (another one i havent posted in), ftn request one's waffles etc, maybe when u stop posting in all these so called 'hard to get' trackers ill stop posting.

The_Martinator
02-06-2009, 01:35 PM
Ok, guys, I don't think this topic was meant to bash each other. Answer the OP's question if you want, or tell him why you won't. You can bash each other via PM, so not everyone can see it.

harshytkage
02-06-2009, 01:44 PM
yeah...and he's already got the answer through a PM,if it wasn't an attempt at sarcarm that is...

Villalltheway
02-06-2009, 01:49 PM
yeah...and he's already got the answer through a PM,if it wasn't an attempt at sarcarm that is...

I expect an apology from him, from his post he is accussing me of trying to fish for invites, when that nowhere near the truth, what does he know about what trackers im in and stuff.

vic
02-06-2009, 01:58 PM

I expect an apology from him, from his post he is accussing me of trying to fish for invites, when that nowhere near the truth, what does he know about what trackers im in and stuff.

That's exactly what i was thinking.

harshytkage
02-06-2009, 02:04 PM
lol...the bash em all , and after the first phase plan an attack to bash em back" thread...

Swift
02-06-2009, 02:37 PM
YES you are

Col. Skillz
02-06-2009, 02:40 PM
oh my, what have i done. i got my answer btw...

vpg8000
02-06-2009, 02:43 PM
oh my, what have i done. i got my answer btw...

The URLs or whether you're an idiot? Please clarify.

PlayeR
02-06-2009, 02:49 PM
both of course. he got Pm abt the URL and members already answer his question too

and No, you are not an idiot. if you still cant find the URL after opening this thread. then Yes, You are an idiot

KushBlow
02-06-2009, 03:00 PM
They're abbreviated for a reason. Just study some more or don't worry about it, it's not like they'll over have open signups.

Nemrod
02-06-2009, 03:04 PM
............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`

manbearpig
02-06-2009, 03:20 PM
............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`

+1

Disme
02-06-2009, 04:06 PM
Sometimes I just get tired of the useless replies I read here all the time. Maybe I was a little harsh but hey, if I look at the answer the member 'vic' gave me where he admits not reading posts longer than 1 paragraph I believe my comment at his adress was and is justified.

I might have thrown in some other user who happened to post the wrong thing at the wrong place. if they feel offended (like Villa) than I'll gladly admit I was mistaken.

I'm glad if anyone goes through my post-count. infact I invest time when I write a post. Not like others that are constantly making gratuit 1 liners trying to impress I don't know who.

So for the record Villa: You have my apology.

vic
02-06-2009, 04:19 PM

Well some people doesn't need 30,000 lines to explain their point, yes sometimes i get bored reading your posts and other who think that 5 paragraphs post is leet - get back to reality it's boring i usually never read them and just keep going down the page. :angry:
:unsure:

Sometimes I just get tired of the useless replies I read here all the time. Maybe I was a little harsh but hey, if I look at the answer the member 'vic' gave me where he admits not reading posts longer than 1 paragraph I believe my comment at his adress was and is justified.

I might have thrown in some other user who happened to post the wrong thing at the wrong place. if they feel offended (like Villa) than I'll gladly admit I was mistaken.

I'm glad if anyone goes through my post-count. infact I invest time when I write a post. Not like others that are constantly making gratuit 1 liners trying to impress I don't know who.

Now am i stupid or am i stupid cause i don't see me writing what you claim i admitted.

Villalltheway
02-06-2009, 04:19 PM

Good, im not one to hold grudges so i consider the issue resolved.

VoidNT
02-06-2009, 04:33 PM
4 pages. WTF?

Nemrod
02-06-2009, 04:51 PM
4 pages. WTF?

Yep, and the worst is that the main question was not clarified yet.

Zaxx
02-06-2009, 05:19 PM
It's been said sooo many times in forums all over the net...GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND!

anoneemuse
02-06-2009, 05:52 PM
jeebus

Tokeman
02-06-2009, 06:28 PM
4 pages. WTF?

pm'ed.

I think the OP found out what was needed...
Not like its hard to find out, and not like there's a real reason to obscure the addresses and/or names here anyway, since its pretty much public knowledge.

Nemrod
02-06-2009, 07:39 PM

pm'ed.

Not like its hard to find out, and not like there's a real reason to obscure the addresses and/or names here anyway, since its pretty much public knowledge.

No mate, the main question is the title of the post.:mellow:

jbloggs
02-06-2009, 10:54 PM
http://i26.tinypic.com/2612pe8.jpg

Albo Da Kid
02-06-2009, 10:57 PM
You're an Idiot.

Jk. If I was you, I wouldn't even learn what they stand for. That will only get you deeper and deeper into this Bt thing. I miss the old days where I didn't know shit and it felt so good getting into a new tracker. If you have Tl/scc you're good. You don't even need to know the names of those.

F-Sicx
02-08-2009, 08:45 PM
You're an Idiot.

Jk. If I was you, I wouldn't even learn what they stand for. That will only get you deeper and deeper into this Bt thing. I miss the old days where I didn't know shit and it felt so good getting into a new tracker. If you have Tl/scc you're good. You don't even need to know the names of those.

worrrrrd

hasnainbk
02-08-2009, 08:53 PM
pm'ed.

Laughing Out Loud :frusty:

Tokeman
02-08-2009, 10:41 PM

Laughing Out Loud :frusty:

:whoosh:
Yea, I missed that one...
Oh well... Can't win them all :frusty:

bumrocks
02-09-2009, 03:50 AM
You asked a simple question in your subject line and I will answer simply as well...

It is my opinion that you are an idiot because of numerous reasons. But they are my opinion and can be argued. You obviously are interested in these sites not because you know about them or that they may be useful to you but because you want them because obviously others do too. That to me is idiocy. You also make mention that your interest lies for possible trade reasons, too. Another reason I would consider you an idiot. The fact that you need to bookmark sites for future reference as to sites you want makes me think you are an idiot because you will not remember later what sites you are interested in. Your grammar skills suck, too, btw.

Imo you are a blemish on the BT community...And that's putting it nicely.

Personally, I am almost ashamed I posted in this thread and feel somewhat idiotic myself for doing so.

cinephilia
02-09-2009, 06:24 AM
The fact that you need to bookmark sites for future reference as to sites you want makes me think you are an idiot because you will not remember later what sites you are interested in.
i loved this part :lol:

Disme
02-09-2009, 02:22 PM

Now am i stupid or am i stupid cause i don't see me writing what you claim i admitted.

No need to point to the paragraph-issue, that's just a detail ... you made it very clear you don't read well-thought, somewhat extensive posts, because they bore you. Therefore I believe you are a bit intellectually challenged. :frusty:

no_bother
02-09-2009, 03:41 PM
Lol I <3 these threads. I only found out what SCC was like a week ago. but still, believe it or not, Google has the answer. i couldn't believe it. any tracker ive searched for ive found Lol

MaNiJaK
02-10-2009, 01:13 PM