PDA

View Full Version : RIAA Headquaters Finally Revealed!!!

ZaboomaPew
02-06-2009, 03:36 PM
Removed pic of incorrect details
//Woops seems I added the wrong image.... ;)
You didnt think we were going to find out where the headquarters of ass rapery was did you?

Contrary to what Stoi and some of the other FST lovin pigmees may beleive.... Detale is FOR TRADING and FOR POSTING SITE REVIEWS!
Enjoy our proof. Presented to you from FST's own fucking forums.
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/4475/1757detalemoron28382385sn4.png

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/1654/4759detalemoron38411896wh3.png

Deleted by D
^^^ Feel free to ask one of the above users to confirm for you whether those snapshots are real or not. They all have access to the VTG section.

Detale your gas bill is now overdue and the gas company is going to charge you some extra green when/if you decide to pay it next month. Contrary to what Detale may/probably will tell you. That is his current address since 2002. We can post his SS# as well if anyone feels like checking to see if he filed is 2009 Taxes yet. =)
(Dont forget to put you have 4 dependants + you in the long form Detale. It will get you some extra green!)

P.S. Hey neojack02 we didnt want you to feel left out... Dont feel bad. We are coming for you next leaking asswipe!

cinephilia
02-06-2009, 03:41 PM
:fst:

droste
02-06-2009, 03:44 PM
LMAOLOLOMNAOFMAMOMLOLOLOL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

noAxx
02-06-2009, 08:44 PM
Deleted by D
^^^ Feel free to ask one of the above users to confirm for you whether those snapshots are real or not. They all have access to the VTG section.

WTF?
:huh:

Detale
02-06-2009, 08:57 PM
LOL I really appreciate my fellow staffers deleting this thread but as it's not my info I'll leave it for a while.

LOL Well it was pretty close but nope not me. To be clear I don't even use my own ISP so my IP isn't directly linked to me at all. My Gas bill is not past due at all, but I think my cell phone may be (again thats not im my name either). Also who here doesn't know I have 3 kids and a wife? Again great detective work guys ;)

I do feel bad because I have spent some time building a relationship with Mel over the past few months and I guess all I've said about him being an OK guy was wrong. Guess I have to work on my character judgment a bit. I have to say I'm not really impressed. WOW you can get that I'm from Brooklyn and my first name right Good job guys. You should be proud of yourselves. Well not really because witha quick search here you can find that info out.I dont know what Stoi has to do with leaking anything he hasn't "leaked" anything I know of and what would he be leaking? Who knows with these guys what they mean. Shit all the other info is wrong so... I guess my initial feeling about Mel are correct. He is a snake and a liar and since we're talking about pics being posted there was one of Mel and the misses someone sent to me a while back that was hosted in a tophos.org directory that I warned him was left open and then he closed it. Nice to know how people are. Maybe I'll post a pic or two myself later.

Another funny thing is that in the above pics he says I told a member to trade, LOL It's obviously a mis spelling meaning "start a thread", so again good work guys. That 3rd pic was from when we asked for The screens a long time ago so Im not sure what that has to do with this bullshit.

Mel, You are a sad sad person and obviously your skills arent as good as you thought. I feel bad about the hours you wasted looking for info on me only to find out it's 99% wrong. You are a snake and a liar not to mention a real piece of shit, you befriended me only to do this in the end. For all the Mel supporters out there look out. he's not the guy you may think he is.

Edit:Yeah Noaxx Ishould have removed that sorry, Done now

KushBlow
02-06-2009, 09:09 PM
Is this a bad time to ask for a hug?

stoi
02-06-2009, 09:13 PM
Contrary to what Stoi and some of the other FST lovin pigmees may beleive

last i looked i was 5` 10" and 15st

definately not a pigmee

Maybe i have got unjust faith in this place, but its my unjust faith so ....

Sonnentier
02-06-2009, 09:18 PM
@OP
I don't get your problem, but why the hell do you try to undisclose personal information? Fuck you. Pathetic little mole.

droste
02-06-2009, 09:19 PM
Another funny thing is that in the above pics he says I told a member to trade, LOL It's obviously a mis spelling meaning "start a thread"
Now that's the lamest excuse I've ever heard :lol::lol::lol:
Melvin ftw :01:

pentomato
02-06-2009, 09:23 PM
This is not funny at all, he or she should be banned inmidiatly, there are things that nobody should joke about under any circunstances.

Detale
02-06-2009, 09:43 PM
Contrary to what Stoi and some of the other FST lovin pigmees may beleivelast i looked i was 5` 10" and 15st

definately not a pigmee

Maybe i have got unjust faith in this place, but its my unjust faith so ....

Stoi Believe me your faith isn't misplaced if it's in me.

Another funny thing is that in the above pics he says I told a member to trade, LOL It's obviously a mis spelling meaning "start a thread"
Now that's the lamest excuse I've ever heard :lol::lol::lol:
Melvin ftw :01:

Look you unless you're involved then shut your mouth. If you are involved say who you are then. It's not an excuse it's the truth. You may have a problem seeing it as you trust in a snake

If this were my real info would I have left it here? Ok then

Frolsa84
02-06-2009, 09:46 PM
Wow, how pathetic can you get?

Detale
02-06-2009, 09:50 PM
Sorry I just re read the first post. I never said I didn't want to post a site review :huh:

And if you Google the address a different name comes up, morons

integral
02-06-2009, 09:54 PM
Did you guys use TopHos donations to pay for the background credit search?

I also heard Detale really lives in Bed Stuy, new york. you should go find him there, the people around there will really help you try to find someone from the Internet.

cinephilia
02-06-2009, 09:56 PM
Deleted by D

definitely not the best way to clear yourself from this mess im(h)o...

1000possibleclaws
02-06-2009, 09:57 PM
Deleted by D

he deleted a screen of the users with access to the VTG section, to maintain their privacy... they don't anything to do with "this mess"

Albo Da Kid
02-06-2009, 09:59 PM
LoooooooooooooooooooooooL

Even though I had a good laugh I think it's fucked up spreading out someones personal info like that. Especially if they kids and a family. You could endanger them.(but I think the gas thing and house location were a joke)

Detale
02-06-2009, 09:59 PM
I have nothing to hide C

cinephilia
02-06-2009, 10:05 PM
Deleted by D

he deleted a screen of the users with access to the VTG section, to maintain their privacy... they don't anything to do with "this mess"
ok, my bad.

stoi
02-06-2009, 10:17 PM
I do find this rather funny though.

on one hand you have traders saying that FST give info out to trackers (hand on heart i have not had 1 email/ip from the staff on here in all the time i have ran a tracker, so 4-5 years now.)

and then on the other you get trackers, the vast majority of them, hating this place with a passion, and even those that take it 1 or 1 mil steps further like this thread.

So it cant be both, they give IPs and get shit from trackers, btw in no way am i sticking up for FST, I am just saying what i have experienced and what I see on here, and i do find it quite funny.

droste
02-06-2009, 10:24 PM
Look you unless you're involved then shut your mouth. If you are involved say who you are then. It's not an excuse it's the truth. You may have a problem seeing it as you trust in a snake
I rather don't shut my mouth, so yup I'm involved :P Why is it so important to know who I am anyways? Besides, he's not a liar nor a snake, everyone who knows you're bullshitting already knows, and the people that believes you wouldn't change their opinions even though they realized that you're the one that is lying here :lol::lol::lol:

If this were my real info would I have left it here? Ok thenyou left it to make us believe it's not your info lol. If you had removed it everyone would know that it is your info, why would you delete it anyways? :)

Deleted by D

I think otherwise, he deleted it so nobody could ask if those posts were real or not. Now we can't ask the ones that has access to the VTG as we don't see the list of users who's got access to that section. The VTG section is for traders anyways, so even if we asked, the traders would probably protect you lolmao :fst::fst::fst:

Cabalo
02-06-2009, 10:24 PM
i think no matter what, FST will never get over the stigma of handing over IPs, as it happened in the past. Whether it is true or not actually, i can't speak for them, but i've my own personal beliefs.

but one thing i could say on the BT mods defense, and it was that it wasn't their call to decide or not what to do regarding the forum's general policies on trading aspects.
but read carefully the part where i say BT Mods.

Hey detale, your real name is sean? i always thought it was paul. i dunno where i got this idea from either.

What the fuck is this veteran's group? VTG ? :unsure:

when i try to click this group, guess what happens: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-veterans-group-137/t-tophos-310974/page2

Detale
02-06-2009, 10:34 PM
I rather don't shut my mouth, so yup I'm involved :P Why is it so important to know who I am anyways? Besides, he's not a liar nor a snake, everyone who knows you're bullshitting already knows, and the people that believes you wouldn't change their opinions even though they realized that you're the one that is lying here :lol::lol::lol:

If this were my real info would I have left it here? Ok thenyou left it to make us believe it's not your info lol. If you had removed it everyone would know that it is your info, why would you delete it anyways? :)

Deleted by D

I think otherwise, he deleted it so nobody could ask if those posts were real or not. Now we can't ask the ones that has access to the VTG as we don't see the list of users who's got access to that section. The VTG section is for traders anyways, so even if we asked, the traders would probably protect you lolmao :fst::fst::fst:

I am not the one hiding anything here, YOU are. I asked who you were so you could be out in the open also, like a man. Anyone who knows me knows I don't lie, don't hide, I am always open and honest. I am a man of my word unlike this moron. LOL No one has to ask anyone, Yes those posts are real, There so fucking what?

If you think I would leave my real info up to play some game with you guys well then you're dumber than I initially thought. So how are you involved then and who are you???

Now your friend is over on CFS saying we were never friends. Well i guess we weren't, but he IS a snake because he befriended me for months we spoke of our lives and our families and BT bullshit from time to time. Maybe its just me but that's a snake if I ever saw one. He is a piece of shit and will get his soon enough. So again HE IS A LIAR eiter by befriending me or saying that we werent friends you decide :dabs:

Again the info is oncorrect if you Google teh adress it's a different person who lives there lemme help

http://www.google.com/search?q=465+84th+street+brooklyn+ny+11209&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Ummm don't you feel silly now

EDIT: Yeah C my name is Sean if you search the lounge you will see where I posted it.

dragoi92
02-06-2009, 11:30 PM
hey people
what is veteran group?!

lysine
02-06-2009, 11:34 PM
hey people
what is veteran group?!

it's a section of the board for super cool traders. there's also an anti-trade section, if I'm not mistaken.

benficao
02-06-2009, 11:34 PM
it's a section of the board for super cool traders. there's also an anti-trade section, if I'm not mistaken.
????

is that compatible ??? how so ?
lol

veteran in this case is : synonymous to elite trading.

Shafter
02-07-2009, 12:09 AM
LoooooooooooooooooooooooL

Even though I had a good laugh I think it's fucked up spreading out someones personal info like that. Especially if they kids and a family. You could endanger them.(but I think the gas thing and house location were a joke)

One could say that FST endangers many with facilitating the tarders. Stuff like this is part of the job description with staffing here and I only see it getting worse.

edit: The bits in this tread about a private elite trading forum are interesting.

Aliyans
02-07-2009, 12:27 AM
whats going on here...:cry:

02-07-2009, 12:38 AM
o0o0oo0o0o how deep does the rabbit hole go i wonder , secret sections for secret stuff

i cant wait to see the requests for access to the secret place

KFlint
02-07-2009, 01:14 AM
o0o0oo0o0o how deep does the rabbit hole go i wonder , secret sections for secret stuff

i cant wait to see the requests for access to the secret place

though luck, they won't get in by requesting

MuddSlinger
02-07-2009, 01:19 AM
lol can i be apart of this leet section? oh wait its not so leet anymore as its all exposed now

cupid_stunt
02-07-2009, 01:24 AM
Secret Traders on FST, whatever next :P lmao

ben99
02-07-2009, 01:29 AM
a secret place for traders....how low can this site go :(

Zaxx
02-07-2009, 01:32 AM
Have a feeling that a LOT of people here share this point of view...WHO CARES?!?!

Nemrod
02-07-2009, 01:35 AM
It seems that many guys around here have a lot of free time and a so boring life that they canīt find anything better to do than trying to fuck off others life. :huh:

Btw, itīs not the first time that the existence of two super "leet" and restricted forums has been mentioned here. Nothing good can possible come out from there.

Zaxx
02-07-2009, 01:39 AM
+1 Nemrod...

The only thing I'll get from this thread is the entertainment value..lol.

IdolEyes787
02-07-2009, 01:40 AM

I knew that there was a veteran's section but never had occasion to look at it before so I had no idea that it was for traders.
It's almost totally inactive.Probably mostly a relic of other times.

By all the "noobs" popping up posting here probably a lot more trustworthy people in there though.

dupeacct2
02-07-2009, 01:43 AM
bann him funny that was like his 40th account lol

ben99
02-07-2009, 01:54 AM

I knew that there was a veteran's section but never had occasion to look at it before so I had no idea that it was for traders.

By all the "noobs" popping up posting here probably a lot more trustworthy people in there though.

if its a relic and inactive, why not just delete it altogether?

Cabalo
02-07-2009, 02:17 AM
the biggest damage here is not because it exists. it is because it is known that it exists.
i suppose it was created in the first place to reward people who have a big and trusted trading reputation, and to find them a place where they know that they would be trading with some other trustworthy people. at least, this is the interpretation i want to make out of this. it doesn't mean it is the real one.

but, if you put yourself on the trackers point of view, what objectively they have to think about this, is FST did this to protect and harbour some of the most active traders, which no tracker likes. so, naturally, they will consider FST a pro-trading forum, like some others, but that goes that extra mile to protect the really good traders.

not taking sides here, but to get to a satisfactory solution for every side involved, it will require a lot of talk, comprehension on both sides, and above everything, intelligence. that kind of intelligence that comes with unspoken words, if i made myself clear.
but the boat moves faster if everyone on the same team rows in the same direction. otherwise it goes on circles.

Funkin'
02-07-2009, 02:20 AM

So this section is indeed for the veteran traders? :blink: What, is this section suppose to help them out somehow by being secretive?

I'm not saying anything bad about it, as I really don't care about it. So please don't take my curiosity as anything but. I just always thought there was a secret board for the so-called "most trusted members" of this board. Not a secret section for the veteran traders. Interesting.

lysine
02-07-2009, 02:42 AM
So this section is indeed for the veteran traders?

from what I understand of the VTG, yes it's supposed to help them from getting ripped off in trades.

there's also the ATG that Skizo outlined in this thread:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-ranking-system-235276

http://i42.tinypic.com/egz4ig.png

reading that thread was fun, 2007 was an exciting year around here, considering Patriot foreve was a moderator back then. lots of bickering between traders and anti-traders then. making him a mod sent a clear message to me about the stance the admins here take on trading.

Funkin'
02-07-2009, 02:50 AM
Hmm...thank you for the info lysine.

Zaxx
02-07-2009, 02:58 AM
A trading forum AND an anti-trading forum on the same site?!? Lmao...how could such a setup NOT backfire? :rolleyes:
Esp on a site as popular as this...pardon me while I laugh myself into a coma. :slap:

IdolEyes787
02-07-2009, 03:10 AM
bann him funny that was like his 40th account lol

This is only your fourth as far as I can tell.
Isn't it hypocritical to call someone else dishonest if you are nothing but a cheat yourself.

Detale
02-07-2009, 04:09 AM
So this section is indeed for the veteran traders?

from what I understand of the VTG, yes it's supposed to help them from getting ripped off in trades.

reading that thread was fun, 2007 was an exciting year around here, considering Patriot foreve was a moderator back then. lots of bickering between traders and anti-traders then. making him a mod sent a clear message to me about the stance the admins here take on trading.

LOL there is no more ATG it was just as inactive as the Vets group is and so it was dismantled as Im sure the Vets will soon be as well with the low attendance in there.

Guys this has nothing to do with the topic

nikita
02-07-2009, 04:15 AM
what is the topic X.X ?

ben99
02-07-2009, 04:23 AM

LOL there is no more ATG it was just as inactive as the Vets group is and so it was dismantled as Im sure the Vets will soon be as well with the low attendance in there.

Guys this has nothing to do with the topic
this again shows the board's pro-trade stance. Why not dismantle both at the same time? :blink:

Detale
02-07-2009, 04:55 AM
At the time it was more active than it is now. We do what the members want not what tracker staff suggest. Shit It's not even a trade area anymore, it's a veteran of FST area now. LOL "Pro trade stance" Pssst guess what? We have a trade section so yes FST is a trading forum, no surprise there. Do I personally agree with trading no, but I will always uphold the rules of FST as long as Im staff here.

Apparently this has something to do with us allowing this image to be posted
Removed for a friend

I did edit out the IP's but I didn't edit out the names so serb got all bitchy about it and cried to mel thinking he could help him. I clearly posted this when I edited the image

I edited your pic and if anyone else's name is in there and wants it edited let me know and I'll do it asap. I also edited the site URL wouldn't wan't them logging any more FST ip's now would we

But apparently simply shooting me a PM wasn't good enough he had to get all super bitch, well try to anyway. Apparently this is a "leaked" screenshot from some secret site LOL, and people are pissed. Also in case you didn't see Serb is staff at torrentit.eu so I guess this also has something to do with our recent falling out again. This would be the 2nd attact from TorrentIt on me. I just hope the people who say that FST helps trackers catch traders read this and any and all members of Tit read and understand that YOUR INFO IS AT RISK AS WELL. Now some will say if you don't trade then you're fine blah blah, but then you have to watch what you say because if you fall out of theire good grace it could be you next time.

Something else is also starting to piss me off. I have been trying for a while now to bring trackers and FST together against the warnings from fellow staffers and friends. I am constantly trying to find a middle ground between them and us and all I seem to get is shit on both sides. I'm the one trying to keep the peace and I get attacked for it.

Cabalo
02-07-2009, 05:21 AM
your last sentence contains the answer for yourself.

one image is better than 1000 words:
http://www.medilexicon.com/images/pages/the_world_belongs_to_you.jpg

this should be your avatar btw. :)

Detale
02-07-2009, 06:00 AM
LOL thanks C

manbearpig
02-07-2009, 06:28 AM
Nahh... the ava now is very good detale

anywaz i don't know what's going on here so please excuse my spamming to increase post count.. :naughty:

P.S I personally believe FST never shared ips/nicks with tracker staff.. maybe a few years back but not now..

Detale
02-07-2009, 06:42 AM
Read the thread you'll get the idea. Melvin from Tophos.org and Serb @ various trackers tried and failed to post my personal info. One of the reasons being I allowed the pic showing Serb sharing ip addresses of an FST member at some site with other members of staff on various trackers to get him banned as a trader.

PlayeR
02-07-2009, 07:00 AM
hai D, where was that Screen shot taken from? if I may know..

integral
02-07-2009, 07:02 AM
Not sure what you're not understanding; there's not going to be a middle ground with most trackers. Stop searching. Listen to your staff buddies; I'm sure their persuasion methods include insults and superfluously worded sentences, but their intentions are good.

FST is a trading forum. Some people will tolerate it, some people will hate it. Now I will say these weird guys presumably spending hours of their time researching your house address to post in a thread here is a bit much, but other than that I still don't understand why you keep trying on this crusade for friendship with trackers. How many private torrent forums do you need to join before you realize you're trying to build a skyscraper on a swamp?

Detale
02-07-2009, 07:11 AM
Well I believe in the goodness of people and that we can all get along if we are respectful and honest with each other. It can work if everyone makes it work. I never said it would be easy but I still believe we can do it. Some sites are awesome and others are at least willing to listen and be civil. Some tracker staff are very decent people others well....

brightsid
02-07-2009, 07:50 AM
With a smile like that no one can trust you Detale :P

manbearpig
02-07-2009, 08:19 AM
Read the thread you'll get the idea. Melvin from Tophos.org and Serb @ various trackers tried and failed to post my personal info. One of the reasons being I allowed the pic showing Serb sharing ip addresses of an FST member at some site with other members of staff on various trackers to get him banned as a trader.

Oh... I get it now.. Thanks for the summary :)

BTW u say that one of the reasons being the pic. Were there any other reasons??

Detale
02-07-2009, 08:32 AM
Yeah we kind of have a history but It's late and Im tired so i'll tell you in the morning. Melvin is a snake who will stab you in the back like a little bitch the first chance he gets so look out for him.

Also I want to retract my statements about Tit as a whole. Mudslinger there is a good guy and kind of made me realize that Serb staffs on a few trackers and not to just blame Tit...for this one

manbearpig
02-07-2009, 08:46 AM
oh.... ok :)

nice..

Shalafi
02-07-2009, 09:20 AM
Maybe it is all about system.Maybe Staff doesnt give IPs to the trackers but somehow they can get our ip from this forum easily.

We have also seen there is a leak on VTG too.Who's this person??In VTG,so less people and some of veteran and some of staff and we have leak as you see.

Detale u can be a good cop,but some of us are bad cop.

Why dont you accept this fact??

PS: Tracker admins and mods are going serious as well.But i think they dont realize that we are only smokers but they are sellers.

Nothing happens if u publish our personel details in here but if we publish your personel details and pass this detail to the legal sources,then something can be really bad.

I dont wanna be an asshole like you but the water in your glass is reaching to the top.

Just be careful.

me123
02-07-2009, 09:49 AM
wow detale. you are such a retard. You posted one pic about some trader on fst. that's nothing because we ban retards like those every day. You think there's no way to catch traders? pfft...plz bitch, we are better than you think.

edit: orly shalafi? you think nothing will happen if i publish your personal info? are you fucking dense? So umm why aren't you posting your ssn number all over the fucking place if nothing's gonna happen. You are such a nubtard.

KushBlow
02-07-2009, 09:55 AM
Lol guys stop causing this e-drama. I think honestly except for Serb Mel and D and staff no one give a fuck about this. Wow you got D's info, we're so proud of you. Next step - get laid and stop thinking about how you're gonna e-own someone...

Also I'm surprised this topic isn't moved into the correct section as this has very little to do with Bittorrent.

Detale
02-07-2009, 09:55 AM
Yeah buh bye. I didn't post any pic of any body so You are off your rocker moron. Are you serious?? Where did I say I didn't think you could catch traders?? Of course you can now make some sense and use the other acct.

EDIT: It is related to BT because this all stemmed from that person loggin IP's for BT staff

Also I'll say it again. THIS IS NOT MY INFO. The losers got it wrong. rumor has it they had paid someone to get it and I hope they get their money back.

Shalafi
02-07-2009, 10:03 AM
wow detale. you are such a retard. You posted one pic about some trader on fst. that's nothing because we ban retards like those every day. You think there's no way to catch traders? pfft...plz bitch, we are better than you think.

edit: orly shalafi? you think nothing will happen if i publish your personal info? are you fucking dense? So umm why aren't you posting your ssn number all over the fucking place if nothing's gonna happen. You are such a nubtard.

Ok Here is my ssn number:

24356439668;Do what u can do asshole :)

The world is not USA motherfucker.Social Security Number,loll

Detale
02-07-2009, 10:36 AM
Shalafi I am going to remove that pic showing BT staff sharing user Ip's, not for that cunt but because a Site staff friend asked me to and I at least owe him that. Please don't post it again. Also try and ease up a bit. I know I flew off the handle as well but let us both turn it down a notch OK man.

Disme
02-07-2009, 10:55 AM
This whole thing is once again the perfect example BT is just way to popular with the 'masses'. It seems to be populated by immature people who believe posting personal info on people will get them beat up or harmed or so.
I feel the people posting this personal info are the perfect example of badass e-thugs, that claim noone should mess with them or else ... from whatever point of view one looks at all this it's just pathetic.

Even if this is D's info ... who gives a damn :rolleyes:.

Who gives a rats ass about the VTG ... if you've been here for some time you would know it existed, I did anyway, and I also know there is a trusted anti-trader section on the board.

So what? FST has never claimed they are against trading, hence the trading section.
I see nothing new in this thread that hasn't been written or told before.
The Tophos-staff members and the TiT-staffers should know better than to publish personal info on anybody. As mentioned before their own info is way more valuable to know for certain instances.

If the people posting this info found out D is condoning trading and maybe is a two-faced liar than they should have banned him from their tracker, but this public badass-display is way out of line.

I guess this just confirms once again tracker staff-members aren't chosen based on their intellectual qualities or common sense.

I don't intend to attack anyone personally, because I don't really know any of the people involved (except for their postings on some boards) nor have I anything to do with the VTG or the opposite trusted section.

This is just my personal objective opinion after reading all the nonsense that has been happening here (and elsewhere).

This whole shitty affair just disgusts me.

Funkin'
02-07-2009, 10:59 AM
Lol guys stop causing this e-drama. I think honestly except for Serb Mel and D and staff no one give a fuck about this. Wow you got D's info, we're so proud of you. Next step - get laid and stop thinking about how you're gonna e-own someone...

You're absolutely right. It's just sad, how seriously some people take the internet and this whole "bt world".

nthpeter
02-07-2009, 11:08 AM
I cant stop laughing. This whole BitTorrent section is so far from FileSharing now, the WTAW thread could be renamed to 'E-Penis Enlargement Tips' and you are all acting like 5yr old kids. I read and comment here just for fun now (some time ago, i thought it is serious, but i know i was wrong :w00t: )

Night0wl
02-07-2009, 11:22 AM
That map should be removed whether the info is wrong or not. Some vigilante idiot might want to punish detale for something and take it into IRL.

We saw what happened on OiNK with that florin invite seller thing, where people started calling his father's place of work and what not. People were joking(?) around about teaching him a lesson because they know where he attended school.

You never know the state of mind of people reading this thread.

TP635
02-07-2009, 11:31 AM
That map should be removed whether the info is wrong or not. Some vigilante idiot might want to punish detale for something and take it into IRL.

We saw what happened on OiNK with that florin invite seller thing, where people started calling hos father's place of work and what not. People were joking(?) around about teaching him a lesson because they know where he attended school.

This whole thread should be removed. PLEASE mod. just delete this thread.

sear
02-07-2009, 11:32 AM
Shalafi I am going to remove that pic showing BT staff sharing user Ip's, but because a Site staff friend asked me to and I at least owe him that. Please don't post it again. Also try and ease up a bit. I know I flew off the handle as well but let us both turn it down a notch OK man.

Thank you detale...next step smoke a splif...forget about the drama and have some RL fun ;)

Marduk
02-07-2009, 11:43 AM

We saw what happened on OiNK with that florin invite seller thing, where people started calling his father's place of work and what not. People were joking(?) around about teaching him a lesson because they know where he attended school.

Which is exactly why the whole posting someone's personal details is stupid. If someone calls you up and threatens you, you either get there number and report them to the police or you get some mates and then it ends badly. People tend to get carried away on the internet which is why posting details is a bad idea even if meant with the best of intentions.

Aliyans
02-07-2009, 11:58 AM
This thread is still here... Why this is not deleted...more than leaving it for discussion , there is risk of security of members n damge to reputation of this forum.. whats happening lately to FST.. if owner of this thread is disabled for a reason from his first post why not his thread deleted whether or not the info in it true

phrenzy
02-07-2009, 12:30 PM
Very childish.........

stoi
02-07-2009, 12:56 PM
Ok,Detale.

my posts about them will be sent to the legal sources from now on. i am gonna fucking enjoy when they are in jail.

Cheers.

Shalafi, a word to the wise, this is not a threat or a promise, just a friendly warning, be very very careful where you go from here, doing that or even implicating that you are going to do what you just said, is just completely fucked up and will get trackers very paranoid and searching for you all the more.

Now i know you are/know the leak of that staffer site, I know you are a super duper trader that thinks he is above all the rules of every tracker out there, and can do what the fuck he wants when he wants (why i dont know but thats you) but what you just said is very wrong.

as for this VTG, staff of trackers do not like what they cannot see, that is why we had to close our invite forum down, because staff had to be SPU (i do not believe in making staff of other trackers VIP) so because the could not see it, and chinese whispers got out (it was only ever giveaways, no trading at all) i got bombarded with PMs and crap about it so just decided enough was enough.

To me this whole thing is just OTT and silly, nothing good will ever come of this (from either parties not just what the OP done, even though that to me was uncalled for.)

Would i like my details plastered all over, no fucking way, so i dont think they should do it to others.

benficao
02-07-2009, 01:06 PM
yeah this is no longer a kids thing, some trackers are not ruled by teens, theyre regular ppl whit family kids, and wifes, who made a place for their closed friends to share.

If ppl who trade, somethimes wasted a minute or so to talk, to get to know members and shit, they would probably stop whit the trading. ( they would understand, that some trackers are not there to make money, or because of the E-pennis!

But, no traders are compulsive ppl,... who just whant to have all there is to have, to put some userbars on their signatures, and feel important. ( because in real life they dont have a social life )

Fuck get a live everyone, start respecting, stop bitching, and go outside, yes theres girls outside, whit boobs, and nice buts!!!!!!!

ps:
Stoi, well said.

Nemrod
02-07-2009, 01:38 PM
Scary thing when a high staffer makes public personal info (real or not what counts is the intention) due to a ridiculous dispute, I am thinking how safe is their users personal info in that tracker.

Swift
02-07-2009, 01:40 PM
my ultimate goal in life is to get uk-t sysop real name and adress

Bjw
02-07-2009, 01:55 PM
Well know ones names or personal info should be posted in a public forum period,but to threaten any one with giving the authorities information defeats the whole bit torrent community as a whole.I don't even know how to describe in writing what I would think of a person who would even suggest such a thing as this.Any of the folks here that would condone ,even the thought of such action has something very wrong with them .I normally wouldn't post but I was shocked to read one of the posters saying he or she would do such a thing.Shame on you !! I hope you will reconsider you train of thought.Remember what goes around comes around.;)

MuddSlinger
02-07-2009, 01:57 PM
sign. Detale I tought we already discussed this issue about you dragging TiT staff into this and you agreed its not us as a hole. I think its time you clear this up as far as TiT being behind this as we discussed on another forum.

so, the posts are going to the the authorities now? Really your gonna nark on yourself in the process? Thats like getting burned on a dope deal and calling the cops and telling them Billy Bob ripped me off on a weed deal. Your gonna get your ass in just as much trouble not to mention a whole assload of other people.

Don't all parties involved think its about time to grow-up and squash this whole damn thing?

Shalafi
02-07-2009, 02:11 PM

i can tell you next uk-t london meeting and u can meet him there :)

NippleCake
02-07-2009, 02:19 PM

you will be beaten up. besides why would you want a sysop's address? oh because it is the level 10 tracker! so you might get an account?! why go to all that hassle when you could take some time to get involvbed in the trackers you are in and get into the sites you want through friends there. it is a much better way than becoming a stalker :happy:

droste
02-07-2009, 03:03 PM
Ok,Detale.

my posts about them will be sent to the legal sources from now on. i am gonna fucking enjoy when they are in jail.

Cheers.
who's going to jail, and why? :blink:

puckface
02-07-2009, 03:03 PM

you will be beaten up. besides why would you want a sysop's address? oh because it is the level 10 tracker! so you might get an account?! why go to all that hassle when you could take some time to get involvbed in the trackers you are in and get into the sites you want through friends there. it is a much better way than becoming a stalker :happy:

ummmm, someone needs a sarcasm detector.

Disme
02-07-2009, 03:10 PM
Ok,Detale.

Cheers.

Shalafi, a word to the wise, this is not a threat or a promise, just a friendly warning, be very very careful where you go from here, doing that or even implicating that you are going to do what you just said, is just completely fucked up and will get trackers very paranoid and searching for you all the more.

Wow ... you have some nerve to write this kind of things about someone threatening to expose others. Certainly when keeping in mind other people already exposed Detale here in public at FST.
I am really curious to know what your advice is at the adress of the people who actually did what shalafi is telling he is going to do.

You know, maybe this is not my most glorious moment, but I do hope he will do what he said. That way we can all witness who owned who.

Bunch of fucktards.

stoi
02-07-2009, 03:16 PM
Wait there

have I exposed anyone

fuck no

do i agree with this tracker exposing people.

fuck no

would i ever expose anyone like this

Fuck no

so why come down hard on me, that is like ford making a car, that is 2 different car parts, it crashes and kills the occupants, and then suing chrysler.

sorry but i have fuck all to do with any of this leaking names etc out to the world, just because i run a tracker does not mean i agree or have anything to do with this.

IdolEyes787
02-07-2009, 03:22 PM
Slag all you want be a wonderful thing about FST is as long as people show a little bit of common sense and a tiny bit of decorum they can post how they feel no matter on which side of the issue they happen to fall.
Not too many places that allow you that luxury..

sportyloves
02-07-2009, 03:44 PM
@shalafi, lol you think you the big man..

dragoi92
02-07-2009, 05:02 PM

U can talk with the england queen
she will tell u where sysop of UK-T live and his personal information

Disme
02-07-2009, 06:02 PM
Wait there

have I exposed anyone

fuck no

do i agree with this tracker exposing people.

fuck no

would i ever expose anyone like this

Fuck no

so why come down hard on me, that is like ford making a car, that is 2 different car parts, it crashes and kills the occupants, and then suing chrysler.

sorry but i have fuck all to do with any of this leaking names etc out to the world, just because i run a tracker does not mean i agree or have anything to do with this.

I didn't blame you for what some people did when exposing D's info. I find it just curious you warned the member shalafi because he posted here he would do the exact same thiong to the people posting D's info.

I can't help to wonder why you warn someone for claiming to expose others, while this thread is all about people that have already done that.

The fact said member is a trader doesn't change the ethics involved imo.
This isn't a personla attackt Stoi, but I do believe the people actually posting this kind of info deserve to be warned instead of someone who only posted he was thinking of leaking some info.

Anyways...I've been posting in this infantile sharade thread to much. Don't expect any further posts in this thread...I clearly said what I think about these posts and I stand by my posts in this regard 100%.

Children and the interwebz don't go together ... this thread prooves it once again.

stoi
02-07-2009, 06:15 PM
I was giving him a friendly warning, i have seen numerous members get banned for a trivial thing, come ranting and raving in a trackers IRC, say they are going to report the tracker to the authorities, even if it was just in a temper, and get global banned, whereas if they never went off on one they may have even got their account back on the tracker they got banned from.

even members that are not staff are saying it was a silly thing to post ffs.

Ok i do know a little bit more than the average joe in here, but i also do not know 100% what is going on, but i do know that shalafi thinks he has the rule over trackers, compulsive trader, wont be happy till he has 5 accounts on every tracker, says things like he just has.

its all bullshit, why do you think most trackers shut their doors, its to try to keep people like shalafi out, but they just have to get their own way and get one over on trackers, so they feel macho, its crap.

but he is right in 1 respect, if the op posted shalafis info, fuck all would happen, if he posted tracker staffs info a lot more would.

Ok it can be seen as a preventative measure, the tracker the op is at likes secrecy and does the same to any member that spreads shit, to try to stop other members doing it, that is up to them, i do not agree with it, but its their site, so they can do what they want.

but the way you replied to my post was, every single tracker was involved, so if shalafi got say my info and posted it, he would be well within his rights, well no he wouldnt, even if he got the tracker staff from the ops site, it still would not be correct, but getting every trackers admins that have nothing to do with any of this, is just completely wrong.

but the shit has hit the fan now, its up to others to help clean it up.

Disme
02-07-2009, 07:08 PM
but the way you replied to my post was, every single tracker was involved, so if shalafi got say my info and posted it, he would be well within his rights, well no he wouldnt, even if he got the tracker staff from the ops site, it still would not be correct, but getting every trackers admins that have nothing to do with any of this, is just completely wrong.

I never meant to say it is allowed to post any tracker-staffs personal info out there. Far from it.

I don't like people like shalafi, for the reasons you described very accurately, but I cannot justify what the OP did neither. It's not because the OP is a tracker staff-member that he should get away with it. I just said it would be his deserved lesson if shalafi actually did what he claimed. That should teach the OP being an e-thug can actually have serious consequences.

I respect you Stoi and your common sense is known here by every regular FST-member. I was just a bit surprised you warned Shalafi for claiming to do something others already did in this thread.

It is all this bullshit that has made BT one of the shittiest P2P-environments there is right now.

pentomato
02-07-2009, 07:12 PM
That information is not Detale's, I have found people all over the world, I won't say the sites I use, but that information about Detale is false. And even been false that guy should be banned.

stoi
02-07-2009, 07:14 PM
Ok if i said that i agree with what the op did and then said what i did, maybe you have have had a point, but i already said i did not agree what the op said, and grassing to the authorities is the worst thing anyone could do, even just threatening it is.

btw what has this got to do with shalafi anyway, as far as i can tell it is between Detale, FST, and that tracker/op who posted the info. so why is shalafi trying to be the big man here, he doesnt have to be, unless he has something to do with it, which i have no idea if he has or not.

ben99
02-07-2009, 07:47 PM
Ok if i said that i agree with what the op did and then said what i did, maybe you have have had a point, but i already said i did not agree what the op said, and grassing to the authorities is the worst thing anyone could do, even just threatening it is.

btw what has this got to do with shalafi anyway, as far as i can tell it is between Detale, FST, and that tracker/op who posted the info. so why is shalafi trying to be the big man here, he doesnt have to be, unless he has something to do with it, which i have no idea if he has or not.

the deleted pic had to do with shalafi initiating a trade and then the next one after that had another member stating that they had a fsc (probably an account) to trade.

Night0wl
02-07-2009, 07:47 PM

Actually this has to do with everyone. This is the day where experienced tracker staff decided that it was OK to post personal info about a former member because of a dispute.

How safe do you feel on your trackers right now?

How many people have access to your IP and can do the same with some more digging?

I don't mean you stoi since you aren't member anywhere. I mean you as a whole.

vic
02-07-2009, 07:53 PM
I am sorry but this whole post looks a little childish, also leaving it here for discussion is childish.

IdolEyes787
02-07-2009, 08:03 PM
Freedom of speech is funny that way.
Sometimes you don't always hear what you want to.

Detale
02-07-2009, 08:08 PM
sign. Detale I tought we already discussed this issue about you dragging TiT staff into this and you agreed its not us as a hole. I think its time you clear this up as far as TiT being behind this as we discussed on another forum.

so, the posts are going to the the authorities now? Really your gonna nark on yourself in the process? Thats like getting burned on a dope deal and calling the cops and telling them Billy Bob ripped me off on a weed deal. Your gonna get your ass in just as much trouble not to mention a whole assload of other people.

Don't all parties involved think its about time to grow-up and squash this whole damn thing?

Ummm dude I know it's a long read and all but look up ;)

Also I want to retract my statements about Tit as a whole. Mudslinger there is a good guy and kind of made me realize that Serb staffs on a few trackers and not to just blame Tit...for this one
I have always and will always keep my word when it's given

As far a Shalafi saying he is going to report people to the fuzz, well No I think that would be just as low as what these morons tried to do. Don't ever take it too far where you cant take it back I think is a good rule and that would be taking it too far.

I will remove the pic now as you all know the info is fake and I certainly dont want to put anyone else in harms way by leaving someones address up.

I will also leave this thread open for a while more. I want everyone to see what a Snake and a Liar Melvin from tophos.org really is and Serb well he is just an idiot. I don't think people should be afraid of these scumbags. I I want people to know it.

As far as attacking other sites guys thats not what this thread is about and I don't condone that, I mean it's just silly. No more of that here please, Thanks

hoolaboola
02-07-2009, 10:00 PM
hey Detale, by posting that ip pic of taht long, active fst trader, i think you just might scare off the traders. maybe there will be less traders now that they know we catch them all. It's almost like pokemon lol...gotta look in the bushes, in the rivers, lol.

Detale, I dont see how you can prove us wrong. Your forum does give out ips and such and this is a fact.

edit:// oh and melvin is a snake. i agree. but he didn't tell you he was poisonous. You just assumed that since most snakes are non-poisonous, melvin is too. when you crossed the line, he bit you and now you cry like a little baby. Not melvin fault in my eyes tbh.

Night0wl
02-07-2009, 10:20 PM
Better get your eyes checked then.

Melvin should have some idea of the implications, when staff start posting personal info. Or maybe he is really some undercover anti piracy vigilante, who wants to destroy everything the file sharing community stands for.

Detale
02-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Well again you're a fool. Why not just use your regular acct? Enough with teh Herpetology. The fact remains I did nothing to him whatsoever. I crossed no line so you haven't a clue what you're talking about. I don't need to prove anyone wrong we have all seen the bullshit posts before and they have no bearing on anything in this thread so shut your mouth you toad.

Also you say we do it and it's awful but everyonwe knows that tracker staff do it regularly. We don't share our info with anybody so stop with the off topic nonsense you mong

hasnainbk
02-07-2009, 10:49 PM
Detale you don't need to prove anything to anyone. Just get on with your life and stop reasoning with these A.holes, who don't have any lives and they stick to others' necks for having lives. It would even be better if you don't reply here. Practice is much purer then words.
Everyone else so interested in shit, I believe you all need to recheck your hobbies because laughing at a person stung by someone's hate or jealousy is morally not right.
Peace.

pentomato
02-07-2009, 10:52 PM
Detale come on man, ignore all that nonsense, didn't you know today was saint stupids day? yes it is the day after a full moon, when stupid people come out and start been stupid.
Detale, detale you are a great guy, don't worry about those idiots, they just want atention, their parents dropped them in the head, when they were in the crib, lol.

droste
02-07-2009, 10:56 PM
Detale come on man, ignore all that nonsense, didn't you know today was saint stupids day? yes it is the day after a full moon, when stupid people come out and start been stupid.
Detale, detale you are a great guy, don't worry about those idiots, they just want atention, their parents dropped them in the head, when they were in the crib, lol.
it's not nonsense :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

pentomato
02-07-2009, 11:07 PM
it's not nonsense :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Yes that, I think few glasses of wine and I don't even know how long it takes me to write hello.
Thanks for paying attention lol

Detale
02-07-2009, 11:09 PM
Jesus, well I'm getting bored now. You are full of shit so is Melvin and so is Serb. The info is not mine and you guys are losers.

A quick parting point. When I spoke with mel another thing he said is that I don't have a router. Now a quick search around here will find you that I do in fact have one and was asking advice for it. I have 4 computers total in the house and a router. So yet again this was also the wrong info.

You guys are all losers liars and yes Snakes.

No one should trust any of you and I would encourage any members of that shitty tophos.org site to delete your accts and NEVER donate. Also if you see Serb staffing you should not donate to that site either until they get rid of that untrustworthy piece of shit. I figure hit em where it hurts until they get rid of staff like this that obviously cannot be trusted with your personal info.

Im done i said my piece anyone with a decent sized frontal lobe will know that you guys blew it and are a bunch of assholes. Thanks for the laughs you fucking pussies.

Thanks guys for all the support, it does mean alot. I appreciate all the support PM's as well. You guys rock ;)