PDA

View Full Version : Music Tracker Request?

mwang27
02-06-2009, 10:04 PM
I am a little new to this, but I used to have an account on oink that I kept pretty happy, until oink got shut down. Since then I've been trying to find a new private music tracker, but I don't have any invites. I was wondering if anyone had any invites to what.cd or waffles, and if they'd be willing to give me one? I kept a good ratio of at least 2.00, but I don't have any screenshots from back in the day so I don't know how to prove this. Anyway, this is a shot in the dark but I thought I'd check.

Thanks for reading!

sarancha
02-06-2009, 10:15 PM
dont think that someone will invite you on what/waff...with your activity here...i can help you for start with vipmusic, if intrested pm me :)

viru5
02-06-2009, 10:38 PM
I can help u with st-music if u want.

ben99
02-07-2009, 01:32 AM
join the what.cd irc and pass the test.

mwang27
02-07-2009, 03:11 AM
Thanks for the information, I'll try the test.

UltraUser
02-07-2009, 10:04 AM
irc.what-network.net
#what.cd-invites

Aliyans
02-07-2009, 12:08 PM
all very great helpful people here.. very nice..but requester needs more activity here

Col. Skillz
02-07-2009, 01:20 PM
btw, you need to know a decent amount about encoding music if you want to pass that test...

it depends on what guy you get. i got colonel skillz and he made take a friggin hour long test that had my sweatin, know your v0, v2, ogg, flac, lossless/lossly, when to compress when to not, when you CAN compress, etc. you even have to know the bitrate of certain settings.

at least thats what my guy was.

ben99
02-07-2009, 06:25 PM
btw, you need to know a decent amount about encoding music if you want to pass that test...

it depends on what guy you get. i got colonel skillz and he made take a friggin hour long test that had my sweatin, know your v0, v2, ogg, flac, lossless/lossly, when to compress when to not, when you CAN compress, etc. you even have to know the bitrate of certain settings.

at least thats what my guy was.
the test is not that hard, provided you actually a little about music quality.