PDA

View Full Version : best box for 1 month MAX transfers

Col. Skillz
02-07-2009, 11:31 AM
I'm looking for the best box for 1 month. to me best is the fastest, most stable, seedbox for around 25$

i mean, i want something thats reliable of course, but also very fast.

i don't care if its shared, but it needs to have enough space for my stuff, around 100gb a little less would work too.

id also like to be able to see my utorrent while its going somehow, webui or something?

im looking at seedhost.net, but really haven;t found any reviews, other than a negative one from mystic. any advice?

Mystic
02-07-2009, 03:03 PM
I'm using seedhost.net at the moment, it took me an hour from when I paid until I received my account info.

I added some torrents into uTorrent and it ended up crashing within the first two hours of my using it. I had to wait nearly 11 hours for a response and to get my server back online. It seems like uTorrent is crashing at higher speeds so I'm making sure I keep a download limit on it this time.

I'd take a look at these sites and see if there is anything that catches your eye

http://www.seedplace.org.uk/
http://www.seedhost.eu/
http://www.outsystem.pl/

Outsystem has a decent looking $25 a month package with these specs

Pentium IV HT
3.00HT+ GHz
2 GB
DDR 2
250 GB
100 Mbps Unlimited
Access to FTP and VNC

120Gb HDD per user
Shared With Max 2 UsersHowever I'm not sure how reliable they are and what their tech support is like. I would like to find out more about them though because that's what I'm leaning towards now once my seedhost.net box runs out. They are the cheapest Kimsufi reseller I can find.

I've heard that seedhost.eu is pretty good, but it is more expensive than the other two.

I was looking at seedplace.org.uk (seedplace.eu) the other day and they seem to have to have very good support. I asked them some presales questions and got a response within 10 minutes. They told me they could also reserve a box for me, at the end of the month, when my current service is about to expire.

teresckova
02-07-2009, 05:06 PM
the best choice for what you want is definatelya kimsufi L,fast reliable cheap
is 23 euros if you re from uk,france or spain
if not ,check a reseller

apextwin146
02-16-2009, 01:13 PM
I'm looking for the best box for 1 month. to me best is the fastest, most stable, seedbox for around 25$

i don't care if its shared, but it needs to have enough space for my stuff, around 100gb a little less would work too.

id also like to be able to see my utorrent while its going somehow, webui or something?

im looking at seedhost.net, but really haven;t found any reviews, other than a negative one from mystic. any advice?

http://www.seed-box.tk/ 25$ is about 20 euro:)

on this company you can pay only with webmoney:)
I will be reporting u soon if u dont stop spamming that shit TK site ..

kevinsert
02-16-2009, 03:31 PM
im using outsystem.pl for 1month :) im very happy just increased 2TB ratio in hdbits

Cabalo
02-16-2009, 04:24 PM

at seedbox.at , for 25€ you get 250Gb HDD, 15 torrents, 100/100 unlimited.
i've been using it.

pieeyed
02-16-2009, 04:39 PM
They seem like a great company but according to their website
they arent taking new orders anymore.

pieeyed

at seedbox.at , for 25€ you get 250Gb HDD, 15 torrents, 100/100 unlimited.
i've been using it.

viper151
02-16-2009, 05:00 PM

Hi there
You can have dedicated server for 25$ from http://www.kimsufi.it/
You don't need a reseller. You can get Kimsufi L for 24 Euros only :)

Cabalo
02-16-2009, 05:05 PM

Hi there
You can have dedicated server for 25$ from http://www.kimsufi.it/
You don't need a reseller. You can get Kimsufi L for 24 Euros only :)
and don't you have to be a resident at one of those countries?
or can someone else from the EC order one, even if from a different country?

viper151
02-16-2009, 05:29 PM
No kimsufi.it is for italian residents only :)
OVH has started his activites to italy also except those countries that were mentioned before.
The guy who is searching for seedbox is from italy thats why i said that :)

FallDX
02-17-2009, 04:29 AM
Grazie Viper , molto perfetto.
i'm gonna 2 order one now ;)

seedplace
02-17-2009, 10:12 AM
I think that ovh.it is newly and you'll not easily find support but as long as you can get them cheaper it's fine for you ;)