PDA

View Full Version : 2*Azureus

lolapolake
02-08-2009, 01:10 PM
I have a question here about azureus (now vuze)
Is it possisble to open vuze twice (a different version number)
because with tracker application rules, I can't use all the trackers I have with one version of Vuze/Azureus

the ones that are allowed on one tracker, aren't allowed on the other tracker
I used to solve this using one pc for one tracker, and the other for the other tracker

But now I have only one pc anymore
hove to solve this problem?

About wich trackers I'm speaking here doesn't matter

Aliyans
02-08-2009, 01:58 PM
Its a very innovative question bt the way..i have rarely seen any program not overwriting its previous or new versions..u can install 2 different versions still by specifying different folders for installation.. but never tried two versions running at same time, even running two torrent applocations[eg: utorrent & vuze] not advised..but latest version of vuze is allowed most of the trackers i think

Polarbear
02-08-2009, 02:13 PM
I have a question here about azureus (now vuze)
Is it possisble to open vuze twice (a different version number)
because with tracker application rules, I can't use all the trackers I have with one version of Vuze/Azureus

the ones that are allowed on one tracker, aren't allowed on the other tracker
I used to solve this using one pc for one tracker, and the other for the other tracker

But now I have only one pc anymore
hove to solve this problem?

About wich trackers I'm speaking here doesn't matter

what os are you using?

by the way. if a tracker bans the newest vuze version it's a clear sign that they don't have a clue.

lolapolake
02-08-2009, 03:02 PM
I'm running windows vista 64bit busines

And it's not for the newest version, I'm not such an addict who want's always the latest release
I want to let the new release get to a mature age, before installing it, let the others fix the bugs and so on
And I don't like Vuze 4
because of the bar at the left side
Wich seems to be unable to close

I wan't to stick to the 2.5.0.4, and is allowed on most of the trackers, but just one site (wich I happen to use the most, not)
And version 3 wich can be made best to resemble the version 2, isn't allowed on another tracker I use