PDA

View Full Version : Help me! Searching music of Swedish band called 'Jumper' anyone can find a torrent?

slammers
02-08-2009, 05:41 PM
Hello,

I am searching music of the swedish rock band called 'jumper'. They folded in 2000 and made three albums before that time:

Jumper - Jumper (1996)
Jumper - Välkommen Hit
Jumper - Skyskrapa (2000)

can anyone find these albums?

I am especially looking for the song called:

Jumper - Tapetklister

hope to hear from you!

thanks so far :)

Lovestoned
02-08-2009, 05:54 PM
2006 - Guldkorn
MP3 / 192 / CD

2000 - Skyskrapa
MP3 / 192 / CD

1996 - Jumper
MP3 / V2 (VBR) / CD / SceneIt's on What, not on there?

Do a interview on their IRC, search for the old What threads and you'll find more.

slammers
02-08-2009, 05:58 PM
2006 - Guldkorn
MP3 / 192 / CD

2000 - Skyskrapa
MP3 / 192 / CD

1996 - Jumper
MP3 / V2 (VBR) / CD / SceneIt's on What, not on there?

Do a interview on their IRC, search for the old What threads and you'll find more.

thanks lovestoned!

will do!

Lovestoned
02-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Glad to be of help considering the fact that I love What.

But be careful if you're a new user on What, try to attain a ratio of 1.5 first before even downloading any old content.

slammers
02-08-2009, 06:06 PM
Glad to be of help considering the fact that I love What.

But be careful if you're a new user on What, try to attain a ratio of 1.5 first before even downloading any old content.

thanks for the tip. I was already aware of this. Do you have any tips on how to create a good ratio in the beginning?

Lovestoned
02-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Well, you can always fill tough requests on the site itself.

I wouldn't recommend hitting the new torrents as you would have to watch the newly uploaded torrents and take a risk on whether they would be getting snatches, and considering the fact that you're going to be fighting it out with the seedboxers you'll have a really hard time I assure you.

Do not try to aim for the top 10 torrents uploaded in the past day as they're already very well seeded on.

Another method would be preseeding scene (V2) releases but I wouldn't count on that since it's a rather sit-and-wait method too.

slammers
02-08-2009, 06:24 PM
Well, you can always fill tough requests on the site itself.

I wouldn't recommend hitting the new torrents as you would have to watch the newly uploaded torrents and take a risk on whether they would be getting snatches, and considering the fact that you're going to be fighting it out with the seedboxers you'll have a really hard time I assure you.

Do not try to aim for the top 10 torrents uploaded in the past day as they're already very well seeded on.

Another method would be preseeding scene (V2) releases but I wouldn't count on that since it's a rather sit-and-wait method too.

thanks! I will try requests first ;)

thank you very much Lovestoned :)

Lovestoned
02-08-2009, 06:26 PM
Any time matey.

I had to figure out everything myself when I was new to trackers or such, so I took the initiative to give some guidance.

slammers
02-08-2009, 06:33 PM
Any time matey.

I had to figure out everything myself when I was new to trackers or such, so I took the initiative to give some guidance.

and that's how it should be :happy:

thank you :yup:

colbert
02-09-2009, 04:46 AM
Do you have any tips on how to create a good ratio in the beginning?

Upload Microsoft Cofee :P

Redrum420
02-09-2009, 05:53 AM
Microsoft Coffee Bounty 1.60TB :O:O if you upped that you would be set for a very long time.
btw also try download staff picks (freeleech) and seed them.

Lovestoned
02-09-2009, 08:34 AM
Yes the staff picks are one of the best ways currently too.

the Microsoft program isn't any special from what I've heard, it's just a AIO (All-In-One) programs that will help ease the task of the worker.

It doesn't actually uses any exploit to quicken the process that Microsoft knows of.