PDA

View Full Version : REQ bitmetv urgently

faltig
02-08-2009, 09:25 PM
hi there

i've started a video library...whose profit goes to SOS (orphanage) in my city....... i need bitmetv invite here if someone is so generous ....... this will make me cover the wide ranage of documenteries and old and new tv shows as i am told this is the best site for such things....

the children of SOS will pray for that person and i humbly again request to please support me in this project..........

thanx in advance

(last time i was in wrong section can check my last topic too )

Ragecloak
02-08-2009, 10:19 PM
A noble cause indeed (if true...if not, you're a horrible, disgusting person and deserve no less than a ban and testicular torture). Assuming you're telling the truth, bitmetv isnt the only site with old tv shows. Tvtorrents.com and .ro both have old tv shows as well as demonoid and TPB. Bitmetv is definitely a great source (though there are better for docus) and again, not necessarily saying you're a liar, just pointing out there's other sources for older tv material and the kids at the orphanage wont know the difference

mariner
02-08-2009, 10:24 PM
if you change your mind i will be volunteer to invite you to tvtorrents.com

faltig
02-08-2009, 10:36 PM
Ragecloak u r right there are other sources for the shows ..... i have tvt.ro ......if my words are not worthy enough to prove that i am tellign the truth then there is nothing i can do for you ........ i just explained my need in very simple words without any twitch or clitch ..... tvt.ro got a large variety of shows but sometimes they too reply in NO...... to cover this i need the site........ i think i clear myself here .........
Mariner.. as for tvt.com i've come to know that they ask for credit for downloading ?

mariner
02-08-2009, 10:38 PM
what do you mean "ask for credit for downloading"?

faltig
02-08-2009, 10:51 PM
well a guy told me about that rest i dont know ..... i think now he is lying to me , not to get this site...... ok man i am ready if u please do i have to pm you my email add ?

Ragecloak
02-08-2009, 10:54 PM
Ragecloak u r right there are other sources for the shows ..... i have tvt.ro ......if my words are not worthy enough to prove that i am tellign the truth then there is nothing i can do for you ........ i just explained my need in very simple words without any twitch or clitch .....
well I dont mean to come off as hostile but someone who invites you to bitmetv is either a) going to invite a very nice person with charity in their heart (and as such will represent their inviter well by sharing properly with other members) or b) inviting a liar who will say anything to get an invite to the tracker of their choice, and as such would likely be much more likely to do something to get themselves banned and likely their inviter as well. Being banned from bitmetv is not something most people there want to have happen, so we're very cautious with who we invite.
Currently you could be A or B, thus if there's nothing more you can do for me to assure me otherwise (other than "very simple words"), i'm afraid there's nothing I can do for you either.

tvt.ro got a large variety of shows but sometimes they too reply in NO...... to cover this i need the site........ i think i clear myself here .........
not sure what "they too reply in no" means but as I mentioned earlier, if you're looking for tv variety other sites can offer a larger selection than bitmetv. Demonoid for instance has 23,000+ tv torrents, whereas bitmetv has 16,000+
edit: or this http://thepiratebay.org/tv/all/

Mariner.. as for tvt.com i've come to know that they ask for credit for downloading ?
tvt.com's credit system is nice. It's basically the same as ratio in that you have to keep it over 1.00 except it doesnt involve the ratio of individual torrents and no required seed time. Therefore if you have 5gb credit (or 10, i cant remember which you start off with), then you can download 5gb worth of shows.

Rafa
02-08-2009, 10:58 PM
TVVault is another source of old tv shows, maybe there is not many docu, but is a great tracker

mariner
02-08-2009, 11:01 PM
well a guy told me about that rest i dont know ..... i think now he is lying to me , not to get this site...... ok man i am ready if u please do i have to pm you my email add ?

sure send me your mail

Cabalo
02-08-2009, 11:01 PM
hi there

i've started a video library...whose profit goes to SOS (orphanage) in my city....... i need bitmetv invite here if someone is so generous ....... this will make me cover the wide ranage of documenteries and old and new tv shows as i am told this is the best site for such things....

the children of SOS will pray for that person and i humbly again request to please support me in this project..........

thanx in advance

(last time i was in wrong section can check my last topic too )
help me here, you are going to sell stuff from your video library? you are requesting an invite to make some money out of it (no matter the intentions behind i) ?
at what country are you ?

Sanka113
02-08-2009, 11:17 PM
If your looking to make money off of bootlegging than you might as put some starter money into buying an invite from ebay.

sam45
02-08-2009, 11:32 PM
To the OP.

How exactly do you plan on making money from selling TV shows?

BTV does not have any movies, or anything like that.

Everything on there are FREE TV shows, so how exactly will you make money from this? What percentage of the proceeds will go to the kids?

What's the Registered charity that you will be donating to?

What city, Country are you from?

How do you plan on keeping a positive ratio? What are your speed tests?

Rafa
02-08-2009, 11:48 PM
[quote=faltig;3128521]
i've started a video library...whose profit goes to SOS (orphanage)...

Hmmm, how i let go this? :dry:

OP, would be very interesting if you tell us the name of the charity institution, even the webpage link if there is one

Ragecloak
02-08-2009, 11:54 PM
http://www.idepfoundation.org/sos_children.html appears to be in Bali. Thx to Cabalo for pointing out that he was intending to sell stuff. It may not have been a deal breaker for me considering it was supposedly going to charity, but I think we've all here come to the conclusion that this is a lie (especially with him viewing the thread while we asked multiple questions, then simply going offline). Now where did I leave my testicle vice? :whistling

Polarbear
02-09-2009, 12:19 AM
he's from pakistan.

integral
02-09-2009, 12:23 AM
Not all TV is free, and a lot of it is nonexistent in certain days. I also usually avoid the "sympathy" requests, since a lot of them turn out to be bullshit. Just seems like you want to quickly sell whole seasons of a ton of shows (7GB each), which leads me to believe that you'll download the most shows possible, and gimp your account and become a bad inviter in my list.

pig098
02-09-2009, 12:32 AM
.... theres gotta be something more profitable than selling CDs....

Nemrod
02-09-2009, 12:37 AM
Even if Iīd believe what you say I wouldnīt invite you. As integral pointed it seems youīd download huge amounts of stuff and BitMeTV is not precisely the easiest site to seedback.
Anyway, the thing here is more a matter of trust, and even when I like to give the benefit of doubt to everyone, in this case I am not convinced. I donīt like when people play the sentimental card for getting things without any reference about if they are telling the truth or just lying.

faltig
02-09-2009, 12:41 AM
CABALO i am from Pakistan.......

wow so many questions and so many comments most of them are negative...... thats strange.... hmmmmm this means btv is such a gr8 site that ppl ask so many questions besides otheer sites..... liar , seller, account maintainer ppl give me so many names here..... some are satisfied but they dont have what i want and many are not which conclude me that cuz of EGO ... man if you dont wanna give me an invite then dont put finger on me ... i am doing such a good work for a good cause .... the who are pointing at me dont even have a gut to do such a thing ... dont push it ........... i give proof to whoever is realy interested not to any lousy shit person who just want to make fun of me and my work ........

Polarbear
02-09-2009, 01:01 AM

wow so many questions and so many comments most of them are negative...... thats strange.... hmmmmm this means btv is such a gr8 site that ppl ask so many questions besides otheer sites..... liar , seller, account maintainer ppl give me so many names here..... some are satisfied but they dont have what i want and many are not which conclude me that cuz of EGO ... man if you dont wanna give me an invite then dont put finger on me ... i am doing such a good work for a good cause .... the who are pointing at me dont even have a gut to do such a thing ... dont push it ........... i give proof to whoever is realy interested not to any lousy shit person who just want to make fun of me and my work ........

i got many bitmetv invites. show me some proof of your "work". which sos village are you talking about? there are only a few in pakistan. link me to the homepage and a contact email. when you donate to an sos children village you'll get a donation receipt, show me some.

i'm wating for your promised proof...

Ragecloak
02-09-2009, 01:11 AM

ah, the usual defensive anger when questioned. Very mature and reassuring. How about instead of calling people lousy shits and telling them not to "push it" you post your proof to the thread instead of those you think are "just interested" in PM. After all, why wouldnt you (unless you have something to hide). Publicity's supposed to be good for charities.

faltig
02-09-2009, 01:13 AM

i got many bitmetv invites. show me some proof of your "work". which sos village are you talking about? there are only a few in pakistan. link me to the homepage and a contact email. when you donate to an sos children village you'll get a donation receipt, show me some.

i'm wating for your promised proof...

THANX FOR your positive response ........... i dont have scanner ...i will post you in the morning give me your email add
http://www.sos.org.pk/122pak.html..... site is cancelled dont know why .... will give u their working email in my morning .

ah, the usual defensive anger when questioned. Very mature and reassuring. How about instead of calling people lousy shits and telling them not to "push it" you post your proof to the thread instead of those you think are "just interested" in PM. After all, why wouldnt you (unless you have something to hide). Publicity's supposed to be good for charities.
:) man u dont even know who u r , what is your gender and where u from and u r talking to me .......... wash your face then talk to me ........

Cabalo
02-09-2009, 01:25 AM

wow, you are probably mentally retarded, so now that you are at it, why not sell the CDs for your own treatment?
because where did you see me making fun of your "work" ? you seem also to have eyesight problems.
besides, how come can someone like you pretend to be a part of such organization when the first thing that you do when confronted is to go on insulting people? you'd be a liability at any organization.

point nr 2: obviously whoever invites you, is gonna be screwed. because i don't believe so much you have a decent connection to sustain all that stuff you are intending to download.

point nr 3: good work with your humanitarian job/selling warez.

Polarbear
02-09-2009, 01:27 AM
i dont have scanner

that's ok. if you are a donator there must be some documentation or correspondence to proof this. you can take a picture with a digicam or even a handy. it just should be readable.

after i received them i'm going to call the SOS Children's Villages in Lahore/Pakistan to make sure your documents are legit. i'm sure you won't mind. i already have their telephone number and email address. no need for you to look it up.

Cabalo
02-09-2009, 01:29 AM
i dont have scanner

that's ok. if you are a donator there must be some documentation or correspondence to proof this. you can take a picture with a digicam or even a handy. it just should be readable.

after i received them i'm going to call the SOS Children's Villages in Lahore/Pakistan to make sure your documents are legit. i'm sure you won't mind. i already have their telephone number and email address. no need for you to look it up.
yeah, i'm sure he won't be very worried doing that, after all, he is planning to sell warez. :idunno:

faltig
02-09-2009, 01:31 AM

wow, you are probably mentally retarded, so now that you are at it, why not sell the CDs for your own treatment?
because where did you see me making fun of your "work" ? you seem also to have eyesight problems.
besides, how come can someone like you pretend to be a part of such organization when the first thing that you do when confronted is to go on insulting people? you'd be a liability at any organization.

point nr 2: obviously whoever invites you, is gonna be screwed. because i don't believe so much you have a decent connection to sustain all that stuff you are intending to download.

point nr 3: good work with your humanitarian job/selling warez.

man u took me all wrong.... i just told you that i am from Pakistan ..... rest is for the other ppls ... my mistake i am sorry and man u r ANGRY .... I again appologize if anything from me hurts you...

Cabalo
02-09-2009, 01:42 AM
listen, just provide PolarBear the proofs he has requested, and this is solved once and for all.

Rafa
02-09-2009, 02:37 AM
OP, before you are whining and carry as a victim here, tell us why did you still not provide what was requested in your other topic:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-bitmetv-needed-334282#post3126241

You are saying that we are making fun of you, but in fact is that you are making fun of poor children. :dabs:

bumrocks
02-09-2009, 04:10 AM
Rarely do I see such a lowlife piece of crap request such as this! This has got to be one of the lowest ones ever. If this guys provides said proof to PB I will retract everything and help him get whatever site he wants that I am able to help with. But we know none of us has to worry about that. I hate that I am even flaming in this post but it really angers me actually.

The fact that anything that people would even consider buying can be found on most sites public and private is no secret. So why is he specific about BitMeTV? We know.

Personally, I want to urgently slap this guy.

FlipRising21
02-09-2009, 04:19 AM
":) man u dont even know who u r , what is your gender and where u from and u r talking to me .......... wash your face then talk to me ........"

:D haha I might use that sometimes lol never heard that one before.

snakebite
02-09-2009, 04:45 AM
Wow cant belive 3 pages for this topic :thumbsup::thumbsup: look like people do care

Sanka113
02-09-2009, 05:45 AM
No, people like trashy stuff like this thread That's why Jerry Springer was on for so many years.

Ragecloak
02-09-2009, 06:23 AM
*shrug* for a moment I thought it could be going to a good cause and considered giving him the invite he so urgently needs and was just trying to figure out if he was being honest or not. If anyone is responsible for the trash, it's definitely the OP who instantly went into defensive mode, hurling insults at those that would have helped him. For shame faltig, creating lies about orphans for a stupid torrent tracker. I wouldn't give you my largest turd so that you could stay afloat in a tsunami

Wow cant belive 3 pages for this topic :thumbsup::thumbsup: look like people do care
good job on the 4th =P

sam45
02-09-2009, 07:56 AM
I asked questions because I considered inviting him, but after his replies and behaviour, I highly doubt he's doing what he says he is. Unless proven otherwise, that's the feeling I get from this whole thing.

It's just another reason why I have a hard time inviting people to cool trackers, you just don't know who to trust these days.

Rant Over

DryingFizzle
02-09-2009, 12:29 PM
It certainly doesn't improve Pakistan's reputation...

Rafa
02-09-2009, 03:06 PM
i think is time now to close this thread, for the second time

things like that don't improve FST reputation :no:

Polarbear
02-10-2009, 02:18 AM
i'm still waiting for the proof. when will the poor children pray for me?

sam45
02-10-2009, 02:35 AM
Is this a case closed now? Time to close the thread.

Either prove what you say, or our assumptions are right.

Cabalo
02-10-2009, 02:41 AM
nah, don't close it. the op might be having some communications issues.
if,as we all expect, this request is a fake, this is the biggest douche request ever seen around here. and the competition was stiff...

Nemrod
02-10-2009, 02:52 AM
things like that don't improve FST reputation :no:

I donīt think so. As long as FST allows to unmask liars and other undesirables species it will help to improve its reputation.
Once the post was made, and the questions done It would be very sad in my opinion to close the post and let people think that the guy got the invite or that it was closed because FST didnīt want to unmask him.
And if by any chance we are wrong and he shows those proofs it will be a healthy thing as well.
Where there is transparency there is no room for assumptions, guessing or "conspiranoic" theories, only facts.

Rafa
02-10-2009, 03:56 AM
^^^ but nobody will stop him from showing the proofs, he can just reopen the thread, or create another, as he has done before

We have done our work here already, now this will become a spam party... but i really don't care, and you are very right about transparency, I was only referring to the content of the request, one of the worst I've seen here so far :dabs:

Anyway, i don't believe that OP will be back here so soon

cinephilia
02-10-2009, 07:48 PM
i hope it's not a lie albeit i highly doubt he's telling the truth... he would be definitely an incredible piece of shit to play with people's feelings for a torrentsite..

DryingFizzle
02-11-2009, 02:44 PM
No word from him in a long time... looks like he is an 'incredible piece of shit' indeed.

bilkenter
03-24-2009, 12:21 PM
i hope it's not a lie albeit i highly doubt he's telling the truth... He would be definitely an incredible piece of shit to play with people's feelings for a torrentsite..
+1

Charger
03-24-2009, 01:47 PM
Funny how ppl comes with the most weird/stupid reasons. This one stank from the beginning..

redMonster
03-24-2009, 02:45 PM
Why the bump