PDA

View Full Version : TranceTraffic....

tox08
02-09-2009, 09:01 PM
hey guys just wondering if trance traffic is a good tracker! I've been trying to get onto it for 1yr now but with now luck! Just wondering if its worth waiting for or is there another that guys will recommend thats got trance on it....

thanks

Gekko
02-09-2009, 09:10 PM
hey guys just wondering if trance traffic is a good tracker! I've been trying to get onto it for 1yr now but with now luck! Just wondering if its worth waiting for or is there another that guys will recommend thats got trance on it....

thanks

yes

TR is also as good as TT for trance, try your luck

sez
02-09-2009, 09:12 PM
If you had spent that same length of time visiting their open to everyone irc i think by now you would have been a member,am not a member there yet but i think am making progress..

_coder_
02-09-2009, 09:23 PM
TT sux

tox08
02-09-2009, 09:31 PM
problem is i wasn't trying very hard to get in there, i just book marked their signup page and every now and again i just visit the page and see if signups are open! Guess i'll make a request, i also just browesed the forum for more info and it seems like trance route is decent to.

Albo Da Kid
02-09-2009, 09:37 PM
problem is i wasn't trying very hard to get in there, i just book marked their signup page and every now and again i just visit the page and see if signups are open! Guess i'll make a request, i also just browesed the forum for more info and it seems like trance route is decent to.
That's what I wanna hear. Come by the request section and let us give you a real warm welcome.

There's a bunch of TT related threads though, all you had to do is search the forum. There was no point in opening a new thread. matter fact there was a thread regarding TT just last week asking if there ever will be open signups.
The only thing that surprised me though is that that user didn't jump to the REQ section right after opening the TT thread. We're hoping you take his place and take these unused invites off our hands.

Good luck!

LeNoR
02-10-2009, 04:33 AM
There won`t be any open signups on TT so just find someone to invite you

RedRansom
02-10-2009, 06:32 AM

thanks
well if you are trance listener and if you love live performance of djs and radio records there is nothing better than TT btw kind comunity and staff members but nowdays something going wrong there is 60 k torrents but only 11k alive and 60 active peer this is really low but i guess this is about winter :lol:
i wanna say if you will use your account it's exactly worth to wait...
and i dont think find an invite really hard for TT :ermm: cuz most of TT member trance addicts and when i looked their invite tree i can say 3 of 10 really invited using accounts...
but if you are a collector and you only want TT for lvl7 ?and only will download 50 gb and after that just login for dont ban for inactivity
now coder is right to tell "TT sux"
you Decide, which one you are?

BlackKnight
02-10-2009, 06:45 AM
well if you are trance listener and if you love live performance of djs and radio records there is nothing better than TT btw kind comunity and staff members but nowdays something going wrong there is 60 k torrents but only 11k alive and 60 active peer this is really low but i guess this is about winter :lol:
and i dont think find an invite really hard for TT :ermm: cuz most of TT member trance addicts and when i looked their invite tree i can say 3 of 10 really invited using accounts...
but if you are a collector and you only want TT for lvl7 ?and only will download 50 gb and after that just login for dont ban for inactivity

thank you for your info, it's really helpful for me. when I research about this tracker, I was very confused when a person told there were 65k torrents, and another showed a screenshot with > 10k torrents. Now I'm clear about it.
and I decided already which one I'm :lol:

tox08
02-10-2009, 11:09 AM
ok, so if TT is going down the hill is there another trance tracker that you can recommend?

manbearpig
02-10-2009, 11:44 AM
That's what I wanna hear. Come by the request section and let us give you a real warm welcome.

Good luck!

why... are u going to invite him albo??.. why??? why not me????? :cry:

hehe :P

RedRansom
02-10-2009, 12:39 PM
well if you are trance listener and if you love live performance of djs and radio records there is nothing better than TT btw kind comunity and staff members but nowdays something going wrong there is 60 k torrents but only 11k alive and 60k active peer this is really low but i guess this is about winter :lol:

if someone curious about why they have so much dead file(50k) cuz tracker only allowing total 250 per member slot for seeding and downloading...
well ppl trying to get new releases and give up old ones this is why take weeks to download a old pack (except unique top uploader member at seeding with boxes)

ok, so if TT is going down the hill is there another trance tracker that you can recommend?
elektronik,puresound,what.cd and waffles last two not dedicated to trance but you can also find armin and tiesto albums...

Old_Swift_acct
03-17-2009, 03:43 PM
more for the trance addicts because it's obvious why it's called TranceTraffic

Bone.W.Machine
03-17-2009, 03:45 PM
TT suxI totally agree, I couldn't find any albums of my favourite metal band so I deleted my account months ago. :no:

RedRansom
03-17-2009, 05:09 PM
TT suxI totally agree, I couldn't find any albums of my favourite metal band so I deleted my account months ago. :no:
rofl:unsure:, you need to go metaltraffic.com xD

Rikikii
03-17-2009, 05:30 PM

Fail! It's tracker for trance, house, techno, etc.

BlackKnight
03-17-2009, 05:36 PM
I totally agree, I couldn't find any albums of my favourite metal band so I deleted my account months ago. :no:

Fail! It's tracker for trance, house, techno, etc.

I think he was joking :P

Rikikii
03-17-2009, 06:07 PM
But he still failed. It was bad joke.

gtf0
03-17-2009, 06:15 PM
TT's search sux so much .. cant find shit with it

BOOM
03-17-2009, 11:29 PM
TT's search sux so much .. cant find shit with it
They improved the search function... it's fine now! xD

BlueBullet
03-18-2009, 02:37 AM
i have TT :D is pretty god tracker

b3owulf
03-19-2009, 06:45 AM
If you are ELECTRONIC (not only Trance) music lovers then yeah, TT is maybe even better than elek. The have not only Trance but a lot of other genres. If You want ONLY Trance - then TranceRoute is the best.

Vinceftw
03-19-2009, 09:35 AM
TT suxI totally agree, I couldn't find any albums of my favourite metal band so I deleted my account months ago. :no:oh man how am i supposed to get invited there now? -.-
you even made it to pu.. how could you delete your acc oO?!

Hitman86
03-19-2009, 11:11 AM
TT is the best if u like trance music....if u are just an collector..or u just need it for e-penis...stay away!

bilkenter
03-20-2009, 10:03 PM
TT sux
no offense, but u been on TT? it is a great place to be mate, it is one of those sites i would be willingly pay for really... for me better than nb cuz not into movies dvds much. Still, it is an amazing site, definitely worth for all techno hardcore progressive trance music fans... they also have nice tutorials as far as i remember, geez it is thanks to them i run into the song by david guetta called jack is back.... it is freaking awesome xD though opinions differ.

Thanh
03-21-2009, 04:04 AM
Ok, regarding trance music, is TT significantly better than TR or NOT ? Notice I asked for TRANCE music only.

b3owulf
03-21-2009, 04:26 PM
Ok, regarding trance music, is TT significantly better than TR or NOT ? Notice I asked for TRANCE music only.

+1 to this question, wanna read on opinion of member of both these trackers.

colombianino
03-21-2009, 04:51 PM

it all comes down to whether you care about the stupid level(tome its pointless) or not (which i believe doesn't help at all). also know that some stuff will be unreachable in TR, they banned some artists and some genres too (goa/psy is one of them i think).So as many have said in other threads just like this one, and i say it too, if you like only trance and you're not into elektronic/livesets/goa-psy/other non related to trance, then TR will do just fine, they even allow some user uploads(non-scene) and sometimes their torrents go FL, not that you need it. But if you want anything related to trance,electronic,livesets, etc then tt will have all that. TR will be more than enough for your trance needs, just my opinion.

another alternative is to just get TR and elektronik and that'l do it. goa/psy is the only thing you won't find in TR that's trance related.

susiserken
03-22-2009, 02:32 PM

it all comes down to whether you care about the stupid level(tome its pointless) or not (which i believe doesn't help at all). also know that some stuff will be unreachable in TR, they banned some artists and some genres too (goa/psy is one of them i think).So as many have said in other threads just like this one, and i say it too, if you like only trance and you're not into elektronic/livesets/goa-psy/other non related to trance, then TR will do just fine, they even allow some user uploads(non-scene) and sometimes their torrents go FL, not that you need it. But if you want anything related to trance,electronic,livesets, etc then tt will have all that. TR will be more than enough for your trance needs, just my opinion.

They banned the 2 of the remaining good subgenres of trance lmfao! :lol:

Chief_Garbonzo
03-22-2009, 04:51 PM
i've been on TT for 4 years now.. and i have NO complaints. They just recently 'fixed' the search engine, however it was fine before, you just had to know how to use it :) I killed my TR account as it was nothing like TT. I've met some amazing people at TT too. \o/

jarryd
04-03-2009, 11:49 AM
I don't get why people want to be on that tracker, the staff over there are horrible, and have you been to their IRC channel? It's full of retards and power-hungry ops.

For one, there's some Slix guy who thinks he's the top shit, disabling accounts for no reason, deleting torrents because they are "not scene" (what the hell does that even mean?) Not only that, but in IRC he's a right racist, every second word is N-word this, and B-word that and constantly spams tracks that aren't even released!!!

Then, there is the "TT-Only" rule which means I can't even upload the re-encoded streamrips of the latest Armin van Buuren ASOT to another torrent site to get my ratio up! Don't even get me started on the rips either, they are full of skips and pops and it's not even the full episode, instead it's got some voiceover for some Benny Birds(?) show. Who the hell is he?!?!

People claim that it's got an incredible community too, which I assume it means the forums are the place to ask for requests, reseeds and invites. Right? No. Wrong, far from being right. I find out I had to request for a forum account, and the first thread I see they are talking about sh**ting and pi**sing in the shower. There are barely any threads about what you're currently listening to, or what the latest Arnej track that Armin played is. I don't get TT!

The last time I was in their IRC channel trying to find out why my account was banned (my ratio was at least 0.43), I was kicked about 10 times by some guy called Lee before I even got my first question out!! When I PMed him asking him what the matter was, he banned me!! I managed to get back in only to see some guy called Becks(?) being treated the same way, something about being a gypsy?? I would have been there for a total of 10 minutes and saw some Vixro person spam 20 lines about some cougar attack that happened to him, and someone else talk about their mono-speaker headphones.

I don't know why people want in on TT, I honestly really don't. It it not the place for Trance music. It takes weeks for things to be uploaded, and it takes hours for them to completely download. I do not recommend you find a TT invite, I heard TR was better.

Oh, one last thing, paying for VIP is a waste of money! $200 a year and I still get banned for uploading torrents elsewhere!

bilkenter
04-03-2009, 11:54 AM
I don't get why people want to be on that tracker, the staff over there are horrible, and have you been to their IRC channel? It's full of retards and power-hungry ops.

For one, there's some Slix guy who thinks he's the top shit, disabling accounts for no reason, deleting torrents because they are "not scene" (what the hell does that even mean?) Not only that, but in IRC he's a right racist, every second word is N-word this, and B-word that and constantly spams tracks that aren't even released!!!

Then, there is the "TT-Only" rule which means I can't even upload the re-encoded streamrips of the latest Armin van Buuren ASOT to another torrent site to get my ratio up! Don't even get me started on the rips either, they are full of skips and pops and it's not even the full episode, instead it's got some voiceover for some Benny Birds(?) show. Who the hell is he?!?!

People claim that it's got an incredible community too, which I assume it means the forums are the place to ask for requests, reseeds and invites. Right? No. Wrong, far from being right. I find out I had to request for a forum account, and the first thread I see they are talking about sh**ting and pi**sing in the shower. There are barely any threads about what you're currently listening to, or what the latest Arnej track that Armin played is. I don't get TT!

The last time I was in their IRC channel trying to find out why my account was banned (my ratio was at least 0.43), I was kicked about 10 times by some guy called Lee before I even got my first question out!! When I PMed him asking him what the matter was, he banned me!! I managed to get back in only to see some guy called Becks(?) being treated the same way, something about being a gypsy?? I would have been there for a total of 10 minutes and saw some Vixro person spam 20 lines about some cougar attack that happened to him, and someone else talk about their mono-speaker headphones.

I don't know why people want in on TT, I honestly really don't. It it not the place for Trance music. It takes weeks for things to be uploaded, and it takes hours for them to completely download. I do not recommend you find a TT invite, I heard TR was better.

Oh, one last thing, paying for VIP is a waste of money! $200 a year and I still get banned for uploading torrents elsewhere!
:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Qlix
04-04-2009, 02:06 PM
As a tracker, if you're into that kind of music, it's good.
I was there once, deleted my account though, it did not fit my needs.

dr0w
04-04-2009, 02:12 PM
If you like Trance and House its okay. If you are looking for any other EDM genre it sux :P plus its full of noobs.

Qlix
04-04-2009, 02:16 PM
If you like Trance and House its okay. If you are looking for any other EDM genre it sux :P plus its full of noobs.

Is there any tracker at all that is not full of noobs? :ermm:

Bone.W.Machine
04-04-2009, 02:22 PM

Is there any tracker at all that is not full of noobs? :ermm:Unfortunately there aren't. ;)

Lovestoned
04-04-2009, 03:13 PM
Ok to sum it all, TranceTraffic has nothing amazing.

All it has is more scene content and retention of files are much longer.

killercam101
04-04-2009, 03:18 PM
TT :

http://tinyurl.com/cbfhh9

It gives you that confidence you need to get on the dance floor wearing roller blades!

dr0w
04-04-2009, 03:31 PM
It was a great tracker 3-4 years ago. Now its nothing special.

joni22
04-04-2009, 03:39 PM
At TT the torrents are only 0-DAy? or they have packs and something like this.. ?

Rikikii
04-04-2009, 04:08 PM
At TT the torrents are only 0-DAy? or they have packs and something like this.. ?

Yes, they have some packs.

Qlix
04-04-2009, 04:47 PM
Don't bother trying looking for an invite though, it's really not worth the effort.

dr0w
04-04-2009, 04:51 PM
Sign up at some random rapidshare board instead.. much more content and you dont have to seed.

sake
04-04-2009, 06:40 PM

I like house and trance. So, it is for me :)

n00bz0r
04-28-2009, 03:58 PM

thanks
its the best thing that ever happened to trance lovers.
Its definitely worth the wait. :yup:

MATEE100
04-28-2009, 05:50 PM
They've got packs of course! And how bigs! I saw a 658GB's pack!

Enzo
04-29-2009, 01:02 AM
No more invites are being given out at this time

bilkenter
04-29-2009, 06:07 AM
Those who badmouth TT are either not interested in the content they offer or blind. Seriously, TT is one of the few sites i would be willing to donate. It is great(end of discussion). :afro:

mjau
04-29-2009, 06:11 AM
TT seems great but there are some other great trackers out there too.

Paracetamol
04-29-2009, 07:40 AM
Those who badmouth TT are either not interested in the content they offer or blind. It is great(end of discussion).

I guess the concept of differing opinions is new to you?

bilkenter
04-29-2009, 07:51 AM
Those who badmouth TT are either not interested in the content they offer or blind. It is great(end of discussion).

I guess the concept of differing opinions is new to you?
I guess you have no humour. You know in what century we are living right? Pluralism isn't something new.

desmond123
04-29-2009, 10:13 AM
TT is the best side for music waffles and what try to be like TT

Funkin'
04-29-2009, 10:18 AM
:blink:

The_Martinator
04-29-2009, 10:21 AM
:blink:

What don't you get?
What stole the gazelle idea from TT. Then they just added 400000 torrents, lol.

C-mos
04-29-2009, 10:26 AM
guys guys
TT is TT .
there is nothing like it
is for good quality music
trance ,elektro , etc.
if you don't like this kind of music gtfo ! and get a life.
but don't say TT sucks .and other shit like I've seen in the last posts...><

The_Martinator
04-29-2009, 10:45 AM
guys guys
TT is TT .
there is nothing like it
is for good quality music
trance ,elektro , etc.
if you don't like this kind of music gtfo ! and get a life.
but don't say TT sucks .and other shit like I've seen in the last posts...><

I'm not saying it sucks. It's just wrong to compare it to What.cd and the likes.

Compare it to other trance trackers and I'll be fine with it as I know nothing about trance.

Stellar
04-29-2009, 11:29 AM
TT definitely beats at least TranceRoute from what I've seen. It's a solid tracker that caters to a niche audience. I'm not on Elektronik so there's no way for me to compare. I agree in that TT cannot be compared with trackers like What or Waffles that specialize in many more genres of music.

C-mos
04-29-2009, 06:19 PM
no.ofc not.
that`s why I am telling you .
every music tracker has it's purpose.

1000possibleclaws
04-30-2009, 06:21 AM

you have no idea what you're talking about mang

Paracetamol
04-30-2009, 07:32 AM
I guess you have no humour. You know in what century we are living right? Pluralism isn't something new.

My sense of humor is only activated when something is actually funny. Neat how that works, really.

Swift
04-30-2009, 12:36 PM

you have no idea what you're talking about mang

it's like saying that ptn tries to be like iplay . it's non sence