PDA

View Full Version : REQ - Trance Traffic or Trance Route

tox08
02-09-2009, 09:37 PM
Hey i'd like an invite to one of the sites above pliz! In return i can offer ONE of the following:

demonoid
trancebits
torrentbytes
torrentdamage
soundarea
satclubbing
trancebooster
revolution

and some pron ones to.....

Albo Da Kid
02-09-2009, 09:42 PM
I'm glad you took my advice. Your REQ is well constructed and it looks Amazing. You did a fine job there sir..

Someone please give him an invite for demonoid or Trancebooster in return.. He deserves it.

Good Luck dude:D

central2rbay
02-09-2009, 09:52 PM
Haha... *coughs coughs... Does "Giveaway" as a forum title header really confuse people? Geez... Best of luck Tox - perhaps the Trade forum will work better for ya.

tox08
02-09-2009, 09:59 PM
my bad!! Did i post in the wrong section? If so can a mod put it in the right place pliz...

Albo Da Kid
02-09-2009, 10:04 PM
It depends.. were you trying to trade or were you simply requesting?? You have a better chance in this section btw

tox08
02-09-2009, 10:18 PM
hmmm well i'm requesting and trading at the same time! So lets see i'll leave the post here for a few days and lets see what happens!

Albo Da Kid
02-09-2009, 11:16 PM
hmmm well i'm requesting and trading at the same time!
Genius tactic. So if one way doesn't work, the other will right?? Very nice thinking.

You're very smart and I think you will get in TT very very soon. If only the rest of members here would have your brain, we would be somewhere else right now.

02-10-2009, 12:50 AM
remove your trade stuff bro , thats not the right way. you probably would of got this now if you didnt try to trade

Albo Da Kid
02-10-2009, 12:54 AM
remove your trade stuff bro , thats not the right way. you probably would of got this now if you didnt try to trade
You have a point but unfortunately TT is the only tracker where that motto doesn't stand on. Believe it or not a lot of the users got in TT by trading because it's very hard to get an invite.

His best chance is to learn how things work around here and close this request. I might drop him a pm later on and explain some things.

IdolEyes787
02-10-2009, 01:10 AM
Moved to the trade section.

hmmm well i'm requesting and trading at the same time! So lets see i'll leave the post here for a few days and lets see what happens!

It doesn't work that way.