PDA

View Full Version : The Ramsey Scallop

justin89
09-16-2003, 12:43 AM
I HAVE THIS HUGE TEST TOMORROW THAT WILL DETIRMINE PASS OR FAIL. IT"S ON THIS BOOK, BUT I DIDN'T READ IT. IF ANYONE HAS READ THIS, COULD YOU GIVE ME A SUMMARY OF THE BOOK. LIKE CLIFF NOTES OR SOMETHING. BUT ANYTHING WILL BE GREATLY APPRECITATED. SORRY I POSTED IN CAPS, BUT CAPS LOCK WAS ON AND I DON'T HAVE TIME TO REWRITE IT. SORRY.

MagicNakor
09-16-2003, 01:54 AM
It's unlikely a brief summary would give you enough information to pass a test. I've never read it, and I haven't even heard of it. A brief search revealed that it's on a grade eight reading list, and about an arranged marriage with a crusader, and that part of it reads in the style of The Canterbury Tales. I think you'll have to read it, though, or hope you're a good guesser. ;)

:ninja:

Gemby!
09-16-2003, 07:01 PM
magicnakor is right - you should of just read the book and you wouldnt be in this mess
basically its your own fault and learn from this mistake next time :angry: :P

*edit
if you really wanted to pass your exam you would read the book!

Snee
09-16-2003, 10:23 PM
A really short summary (http://www.lilypadbooks.com/cgi-bin/SoftCart.exe/scstore/p-RamsayScallop.html?E+scstore)

All I could find so far

it isn't even a summary it's a copy-text

If there is something out there, I can't find it today.
The book is too new or to rare, or just too bad, for anyone to analyse, plan ahead next time.

justin89
09-17-2003, 12:57 AM
Thats pretty funny, it's an 8th grade reading level, and I din't even read it oh well. I tried reading it, but after the first page, I got bored. Oh well, I got the qestions on the test, unfortunatly it was essay based, but I took the opertunity to write the essay before I had that class. So I'll see how I did. I know it's my own fault for not reading it, but It was so gay.

Gemby!
09-17-2003, 06:40 PM
im reading a gay book - <_< stupid GCSE&#39;s making me read these weirdo books

i forgive you know lol

MagicNakor
09-17-2003, 11:17 PM
What book might that be? I didn&#39;t know books had a sexual orientation.

:ninja: