PDA

View Full Version : Million To One Shot

aintgottime
09-16-2003, 01:05 AM
Ive got a 'callunacard PCMCIA Type III ATA card' and I plugged it into my mates XP machine and the drivers and everything loaded up just like that worked a dream. However I am running windows 2000 and the drivers dont exist or arent on the windows 2000 setup disk. Please help me guys find the drivers thanx aintgottime

bigdawgfoxx
09-16-2003, 01:08 AM
Go to the website....download the newest drivers, or go to to windows update..and what do you mean the drivers arent as good on your pc?

aintgottime
09-16-2003, 01:09 AM
Right lets just get something sorted now. Im not a noob. If you guys can find a website that works and where the drivers are then you must be a genius!

3RA1N1AC
09-16-2003, 07:34 AM
i've never heard of Calluna, but haven't been able to find a site. have they gone out of business? not surprising that WinXP has less trouble installing the card than Win2000, though... WinXP simply comes with a larger, newer selection of drivers on its CD.

perhaps it might be possible to extract the Calluna driver files from a WinXP CD, or simply copy the ones that are installed on your friend's computer, and then force Win2000 to install them through device manager -> update driver. the WinXP drivers might not work correctly in Win2000... but then again, they MAY work correctly since 2000 & XP are essentially the same system. i think it's worth a try, anyway.