PDA

View Full Version : x264, does it still exist (the tracker =p)

Col. Skillz
02-10-2009, 04:38 AM
just wondering, this tracker is very relative to my interests.

Swanky
02-10-2009, 04:40 AM
It does still exist. Very similar to SDbits if you have that tracker. Though I prefer X264.

Col. Skillz
02-10-2009, 05:04 AM
hmm, thank you, now just to get in =p

Redrum420
02-10-2009, 05:38 AM
Yes it does and it is an amazing tracker.

Stranger99
02-10-2009, 05:39 AM
yes url.me,their url was changed a few months back!

Lovestoned
02-10-2009, 12:45 PM
.me not .us anymore.

I prefer using MegaUpload for my movies though, 1 link premium is really leet.

The_Martinator
02-10-2009, 03:36 PM
Yep, still exists. Shouldn't be to hard to get into.

alcoholik
02-10-2009, 07:15 PM
does the site have many torrents?

RedRansom
02-10-2009, 07:21 PM
does the site have many torrents?
3k alive & 250 dead torrent.

dragoi
02-10-2009, 07:37 PM
Yes it is very good , you will get high download speeds sometimes and also if you use the system bonus points and freeleech you can mantain a ratio without a very good connection .

ben99
02-10-2009, 08:29 PM
sdbits has better encodes.

cinephilia
02-10-2009, 08:52 PM
it seems to be a great tracker and i'm more and more interested by x264 encodes (Sdbits is also nice but it's not online as long as x264 is).
btw, i don't know if there's a dedicated section for external subtitles or if they're always included in the torrent description but it would be nice if a member could tell me approximatly the proportion of french subs available in the tracker (also those included in videos if possible).

thanks in advance.

cinephilia
02-12-2009, 04:40 AM
it seems to be a great tracker and i'm more and more interested by x264 encodes (Sdbits is also nice but it's not online as long as x264 is).
btw, i don't know if there's a dedicated section for external subtitles or if they're always included in the torrent description but it would be nice if a member could tell me approximatly the proportion of french subs available in the tracker (also those included in videos if possible).

thanks in advance.
help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Unstable1
02-12-2009, 04:47 AM
I guess x264 has improved a lot since I was a member there about a year ago. I let my account die because I wasn't that impressed with it.

Having said that, I wasnt really interested in x264 until I got a decent telly later last year, so I guess I joined x264 at the wrong time.

I think I'll have to get myself back in there (that's not a hint or subtle request for an invite from anyone here, I don't get my invites from FST, no disrespect).

1000possibleclaws
02-12-2009, 04:51 AM

thanks in advance.

do you use sites such as subscene for subs? even if they aren't included, it can take mere seconds to download any subs you want. just make sure they are for the same scene release. i guess since x264 encodes aren't necessarily scene encodes this may not help, but the compromise for you would be to download a scene release to get the proper subs.

cinephilia
02-12-2009, 05:04 AM
unfortunately, subscene rarely provide french subs for x264 releases since they're not necessarily scene encodes as you stated in your post.
anwyay, i just wanted to now if there was a sub section at x264 such as sdbits one (dox.php). if yes, it would be nice to tell me the amount of french subs available. thanks.

Cabalo
02-12-2009, 05:09 AM

thanks in advance.

do you use sites such as subscene for subs? even if they aren't included, it can take mere seconds to download any subs you want. just make sure they are for the same scene release. i guess since x264 encodes aren't necessarily scene encodes this may not help, but the compromise for you would be to download a scene release to get the proper subs.
they use the same source most of the times, so the subs come synchronised 90% chance.
that's what i get from my experience so far.

cinephilia
02-12-2009, 05:23 AM
the fact is that subscene don't offer many french subs and it's always appreciated when subs are included in the video or even available in a special section where i know they are synched.

thanks anyway.

Cabalo
02-12-2009, 05:41 AM
but aren't there specialized french subtitles sites?
we have one in PT that has EVERYTHING for every release.

also, i suppose you guys know of opensubtitles , yes?

cinephilia
02-12-2009, 06:05 AM
yeah of course, i know plenty of sites including the famous opensubtitles.org but they rarely offer ripped subs from original dvds so i often need to synchronize them by myself and i must admit that it's getting annoying.
i'm not necessarily looking for subs for new releases nor any particular films but it would be nice to know if x264 has a decent amount of french subs (even if i can settle with english ones) so i would have no need to search for them nor synchronizing anything.

Arasari
02-16-2009, 05:15 PM
I guess x264 has improved a lot since I was a member there about a year ago. I let my account die because I wasn't that impressed with it.

Having said that, I wasnt really interested in x264 until I got a decent telly later last year, so I guess I joined x264 at the wrong time.

I think I'll have to get myself back in there (that's not a hint or subtle request for an invite from anyone here, I don't get my invites from FST, no disrespect).
i think you can get an old account back if you go to their help channel