PDA

View Full Version : Searching Warez-BB

Funkin'
02-10-2009, 06:54 AM
Ok, so for the people that uses this site should know that you currently can't use their search engine. And it probably won't be enabled for another week or two. Which with the lack of a search engine, pretty much makes this site kind of useless. There is so much freakin' content there, that it's very tedious to look through page after page to find what you want.

So, I stumbled upon a post saying that someone made a search engine for the site. And it works pretty damn good. The credit goes to the member named gabiru. And here is the link to the search:

http://gabiru.hostevo.com/index.php

It works pretty damn good too. Just thought I would post this for the ones that haven't stumbled acrossed it yet through the millions of posts over there.

apextwin146
02-10-2009, 07:14 AM
Thanks a ton man .. I was just not able to use the site without the search functionality .. Just way too many posts ..
OT : check out sharethefiles .. Its also a nice RS spot

BlackKnight
02-10-2009, 07:18 AM
omg thanks a lot Funkin', I wasn't able to use the site since the search function was off.

Cabalo
02-10-2009, 07:47 AM
Ok, so for the people that uses this site should know that you currently can't use their search engine. And it probably won't be enabled for another week or two. Which with the lack of a search engine, pretty much makes this site kind of useless. There is so much freakin' content there, that it's very tedious to look through page after page to find what you want.

So, I stumbled upon a post saying that someone made a search engine for the site. And it works pretty damn good. The credit goes to the member named gabiru. And here is the link to the search:

http://gabiru.hostevo.com/index.php

It works pretty damn good too. Just thought I would post this for the ones that haven't stumbled acrossed it yet through the millions of posts over there.
you just made my day! :)

radiodepilhas
02-10-2009, 03:03 PM
Thanks. Works like a charm. Now that board seems useful again.

Funkin'
02-11-2009, 06:59 AM
No problem guys. Glad you all are finding it useful too. The real thanks goes out gabiru. This dude saved us all. :P

And thank you apex for sharethefiles. I'll check it out.

snowultra
02-11-2009, 07:08 AM
great find! it does work great.

thank you

Funkin'
02-11-2009, 07:12 AM
Holy shit. I just hit the Search button at Warez-BB...and it's now working! I wonder how long it's been like this. I hope it stays enabled.

EDIT: Yep, after some reading it is back up for good I guess. But they're saying the forum is really slow because of it, but I haven't seen any slowness. There is an announcement that a new server will be in 7-8 days to deal with the search overload.

EDIT AGAIN: Aww shit...the search has been disabled again. I don't know what they're doing. Luckily there's gabiru's search.

BlackKnight
02-11-2009, 08:59 AM
warez-bb is useless for me unless the search function is available

I guess it may take time to fix it because it's a really huge site

Disme
02-11-2009, 09:34 AM
Thanks a ton for the link Funkin ... as you said ... if the search is disabled is a bitch to go through 100 pages just to find an app/song/book ...

This will come in handy!

Funkin'
02-11-2009, 10:22 AM
No prob Disme.

Well, I guess the admin(CoolYou) disabled the search again because it was putting too much of a strain on the site, since they had to go back to their old server. So, he mentioned he's going to only enable the search on non peak hours everyday? I don't know.

It looks like in about a week everything should be back to normal.

M4XT0R
02-12-2009, 02:20 AM
Thanks, works like a charm.

Col. Skillz
02-12-2009, 01:03 PM
sounds good, it would be pretty useless without a search

Blade__
02-12-2009, 01:17 PM
thanks man