PDA

View Full Version : some information for newcomers about giveaways

Polarbear
02-11-2009, 09:35 AM
the following may sound obvious to many, but is something that newcomers aren't aware of too often.

when you give a free invite to help someone on fst, here's what can happen:

the person you invited may open a trade thread and trade his new account for something else just hours after he created it. you will end up with a trader in your invite tree, who you never wanted to invite. a complete different person, a stranger, a cheater, just anyone. keep in mind that on most trackers you're responsible for the person you invite.

your invitee can also give away the account to someone else, which has the same result.

now you might say: wait a minute, that's pretty lame. is there something that fst is gonna do about that?

answer: no, this behaviour is perfectly fine with fst rules. there's nothing that can be done about it.

in fact quite the contrary. the trader wo misuses the account you provided him with will be protected and supported. fst offers middlemen for his deal to make sure everything goes smoothly and he gets what he wants.

on top when his deals go wrong, he (unlike you) can report his trade partner for being a scammer and fst will punish him according to the rules. fst rules protect betrayed traders, but they do not protect you. happy times for the trader, tough luck for you.

please keep this in mind the next time you're going to invite somebody on fst.

Albo Da Kid
02-11-2009, 09:45 AM
We should have a special section dedicated to coaching beginners for their first 30 days. A section where good members hang out only. Like an Anti_trading Group section you know what I mean??

Once they get their first star then they can go to the request section knowing what to expect.

waki
02-11-2009, 09:47 AM
Like an Anti_trading Group section you know what I mean??

here? wow

pharaoh
02-11-2009, 09:53 AM
Good info PolarBear It's also rather simple how people can think trading is okay too since it's allowed. If trading is really so bad why is it allowed! Common since tells me that if trading is a security issue for tracker sites and the tracker sites don't allow it then why is it allowed to happen here? Goes to my, "go by the rules you like motto". We help keep tracker sites safe by abbreviating their url. But we rape and pillage them in the trade threads. It really sends a mixed message.

kukushka
02-11-2009, 09:53 AM
moral: it never hurts to check the person's history and to ask for as many profile links on common trackers as possible and to ask for email directly at one of the trackers.. so if smth goes wrong, invitee will have other accounts at stake.

not necessarily antitrading.. on some trackers it's perfectly okay to trade (which hurts anyway your CV in the eyes of "nontrading" trackers staff).. same s..t with giveaways, some staff not only denies giveaways for their tracker, but also don't like when the person is doing it for other trackers (where it's 100% within rules). crazy world :)

Sanka113
02-11-2009, 10:09 AM
We should have a special section dedicated to coaching beginners for their first 30 days. A section where good members hang out only. Like an Anti_trading Group section you know what I mean??

Once they get their first star then they can go to the request section knowing what to expect.

Noobs should be forced to start a " what trackers should I go for thread", then when they make their first overambitious request more coaching can ensure.

integral
02-11-2009, 10:42 AM
I don't think there should be separate stickies for noobs to be educated. People should already be aware of the rules of their tracker (giveaways are mostly prohibited), and should have enough common sense that giving invites to random people may be detrimental to their accounts.

There's another side to this, too. Accepting invites from random people can also end badly for you, as you don't know if your inviter is secretly a trader, or is going to get banned for giving away invites. I know 99% of the noobs here are desperate for accounts, but the only piece of advice that's really needed is to give invites to people you trust, and take invites from people you trust.

Sanka113
02-11-2009, 10:50 AM
Yeah, stickies are pointless but it'd be nice to have a "tips for making a request" thread. Unfortunately, for the most part a lot of folks that sign up here don't give a crap about stickies or being a good member here these days.

pharaoh
02-11-2009, 11:12 AM
I don't know what trackers you speak of that allows giveaways. Most of the trackers I'm a member of states any public giveaway is a security violation. Which is true!

kukushka
02-11-2009, 11:34 AM
I don't know what trackers you speak of that allows giveaways. Most of the trackers I'm a member of states any public giveaway is a security violation. Which is true!
the so called "security" is a very relative thing :)
TiT denies giveaways but at the same time they have open signups..
Pedro's can be directly joined upon donation.
Hdbits - they don't give a .... until you're not on ebay ;)
...FSC had a promo campaign here (i can't call it otherwise) couple of months ago....
etc etc

pharaoh
02-11-2009, 11:44 AM
Hate I missed the FSC "campaign" but wait shouldn't we not pay for trackers!!! Oh it's a "donation" to get in. That's different :)

kukushka
02-11-2009, 12:10 PM
Hate I missed the FSC "campaign" but wait shouldn't we not pay for trackers!!! Oh it's a "donation" to get in. That's different :)
not a problem to sort GA section for number of views, it's on the first page ;)

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-fsc-giveaway-325134

vic
02-11-2009, 12:35 PM
that's why the trading section should have been closed a long time ago.

Detale
02-11-2009, 02:31 PM
Good info PolarBear It's also rather simple how people can think trading is okay too since it's allowed. If trading is really so bad why is it allowed! Common since tells me that if trading is a security issue for tracker sites and the tracker sites don't allow it then why is it allowed to happen here? Goes to my, "go by the rules you like motto". We help keep tracker sites safe by abbreviating their url. But we rape and pillage them in the trade threads. It really sends a mixed message.

It's not that complicated at all. FST is not a tracker and we have our own set of rules. Not "go by the rules you like", Follow the tracker rules. We abbreviate Tracker site names as a courtesy not as a means of security. "rape and pillage"? A bit strong no? Why not get your facts a little clearer befor posting obvious propoganda ;)

I agree that PB's info started out good but then he's clearly taking a swipe at FST.

As long as you stipulate in the giveaway that the invite is not ever to be traded you are protected. Ultimatly YOU are responsable for who you invite and no one else. We cannot police the internet by upholding the rules of every tracker out there.

It's not that complicated at all. FST is not a tracker and we have our own set of rules. Not "go by the rules you like", Follow the tracker rules. We abbreviate Tracker site names as a courtesy not as a means of security. "rape and pillage"? A bit strong no? Why not get your facts a little clearer befor posting obvious propoganda ;)

I agree that PB's info started out good but then he's clearly taking a swipe at FST.

As long as you stipulate in the giveaway that the invite is not ever to be traded you are protected. Ultimatly YOU are responsable for who you invite and no one else. We cannot police the internet by upholding the rules of every tracker out there.

And Vic you should just stop jumping on the anti trader bandwagon, lest we forget OK. I keep seeing you post this kind of shit and this acct will be disabled and you will be forced to keep your other one. Matter of fact...

Polarbear
02-11-2009, 11:28 PM

...by stating solid facts.

As long as you stipulate in the giveaway that the invite is not ever to be traded you are protected.
in what way?

Ultimatly YOU are responsable for who you invite and no one else.
... unless you are a trader, because then fst will take the responsibility by making sure the "dishonest" ones get disabled.

simple question: i make a giveaway and demand that the account is not to be traded on fst. the invitee is trying to trade it nevertheless. what will happen to him?

no_bother
02-11-2009, 11:48 PM
Why dont we get a veteran anti-traders group?
I think thats a fair response.
Noone will read a sticky that says you need to make a request asking what trackers suit me. theyll STILL uust post saying why cant I post in giveaways section, plz let me. and then rack up a few ivnites and trade them off.

dakat
02-12-2009, 12:02 AM
I have one comment not all new comers to this site are n00bs in The bittorrent world.

midapool
02-12-2009, 12:20 AM
nice topic

becomehokage
02-12-2009, 12:23 AM
the following may sound obvious to many, but is something that newcomers aren't aware of too often.

the person you invited may open a trade thread and trade his new account for something else just hours after he created it. you will end up with a trader in your invite tree, who you never wanted to invite. a complete different person, a stranger, a cheater, just anyone. keep in mind that on most trackers you're responsible for the person you invite.

your invitee can also give away the account to someone else, which has the same result.

now you might say: wait a minute, that's pretty lame. is there something that fst is gonna do about that?

answer: no, this behaviour is perfectly fine with fst rules. there's nothing that can be done about it.

in fact quite the contrary. the trader wo misuses the account you provided him with will be protected and supported. fst offers middlemen for his deal to make sure everything goes smoothly and he gets what he wants.

on top when his deals go wrong, he (unlike you) can report his trade partner for being a scammer and fst will punish him according to the rules. fst rules protect betrayed traders, but they do not protect you. happy times for the trader, tough luck for you.

Were did you copy paste that from?

danio
02-12-2009, 12:38 AM
Were did you copy paste that from?

do you ever post anything other than garbage?

Polarbear
02-12-2009, 12:45 AM

you know why i don't like the term "anti-trader", because it's used from the trading perspective. it implicates that the majority are traders and you as a minority are against it.

it's normal not to trade. you don't have to be labeled "anti", because you don't do it.

nobody would call you an anti-rapist, anti-racist, anti-thief, anti-criminal, anti-torturer unless you are a small counterpart amongst them.

the term anti usually describes being against something that is common practice.

if i was a member of a cheating forum and stood up against cheaters there, they would most definitely label me an anti-cheater for example. if i told people in a smoker lounge how bad smoking is, they'd call me anti-smoker.

it would be the same when you call a soldier an anti-pacifist, someone who enjoys a steak an anti-vegetarian,

on fst it's the traders who are the minority. they're the ones who are abnormal.

they are anti. anti-tracker rules, anti-respect for the inviter, anti-community.

the term anti-trader always comes from the trading point of view.

fatcat69
02-12-2009, 01:04 AM

you know why i don't like the term "anti-trader", because it's used from the trading perspective. it implicates that the majority are traders and you as a minority are against it.

it's normal not to trade. you don't have to be labeled "anti", because you don't do it.

nobody would call you an anti-rapist, anti-racist, anti-thief, anti-criminal, anti-torturer unless you are a small counterpart amongst them.

the term anti usually describes being against something that is common practice.

if i was a member of a cheating forum and stood up against cheaters there, they would most definitely label me an anti-cheater for example. if i told people in a smoker lounge how bad smoking is, they'd call me anti-smoker.

it would be the same when you call a soldier an anti-pacifist, someone who enjoys a steak an anti-vegetarian,

on fst it's the traders who are the minority. they're the ones who are abnormal.

they are anti. anti-tracker rules, anti-respect for the inviter, anti-community.

the term anti-trader always comes from the trading point of view.

Ask skiz or detale where 70% of this sites traffic is....

Majority are traders ;)

jasperr
02-12-2009, 02:03 AM
It's not that complicated at all. FST is not a tracker and we have our own set of rules. Not "go by the rules you like", Follow the tracker rules. We abbreviate Tracker site names as a courtesy not as a means of security. "rape and pillage"? A bit strong no? Why not get your facts a little clearer before posting obvious propaganda ;)

Uhmmm.... how is this propaganda??... its facts, anyone who's been here a while knows this.. I think PBs terms rape and pillage just about sums up adequately the goings on here when it comes to trade.. also.. your statements are a bit misleading Detale.. you say follow tracker rules... but yet, you and other staff as well as countless "OTHERS" have stated time and time again, that tracker rules don't apply here here at FST... :whistling

so which is it? follow tracker rules..??? or follow fst rules...??? which fst rules are "go by the rules you like" more or less.. :dry:

you folks need to make a decision on what you tell folks .. cause i find this a being a double standard.. :frusty:

As long as you stipulate in the giveaway that the invite is not ever to be traded you are protected
by whom...? :ermm:

Ultimatly YOU are responsable for who you invite and no one else. We cannot police the internet by upholding the rules of every tracker out there.

maybe not Detale, but you can start by not waving the welcome flag for all traders to follow..

heh.. i though dupe accounts we not allowed here...??? oh wait, yeah silly me.. that other account must be his "TRADERS" account... in that case leave him alone Detale.. he's a good old boy! :sick:

Detale
02-12-2009, 06:16 AM
...by stating solid facts.

As long as you stipulate in the giveaway that the invite is not ever to be traded you are protected.
in what way?

Ultimatly YOU are responsable for who you invite and no one else.
... unless you are a trader, because then fst will take the responsibility by making sure the "dishonest" ones get disabled.

simple question: i make a giveaway and demand that the account is not to be traded on fst. the invitee is trying to trade it nevertheless. what will happen to him?

Solid facts? Not exactly. The thing is that if they clearly say in a trade that the invite is not to be "re-traded" and then they do they will usually be disabled for not keeping up their end of the agreement.

LOL Even traders are responsible for whom they invite PB, and Yes a dishonest trader will be disabled.

As I said if you made a trade or even a giveaway and stipulated that it was not to be re-traded and the person did this to you you could report then and they would most likely be disabled at least thats they way I would go on it. Way back when I was a nubby little trader it happened to me and I lost some invites and accts, shit I think I may have even traded a FSC invite at one time.

As far as you taking a swipe at us Why? Well obviously I know why but I guess what I'm saying is why do you have your balls twisted now? Did someone piss in your cereal again PB??

Uhmmm.... how is this propaganda??... its facts, anyone who's been here a while knows this.. I think PBs terms rape and pillage just about sums up adequately the goings on here when it comes to trade.. also.. your statements are a bit misleading Detale.. you say follow tracker rules... but yet, you and other staff as well as countless "OTHERS" have stated time and time again, that tracker rules don't apply here here at FST... :whistling

so which is it? follow tracker rules..??? or follow fst rules...??? which fst rules are "go by the rules you like" more or less.. :dry:
you folks need to make a decision on what you tell folks .. cause i find this a being a double standard.. :frusty:

As long as you stipulate in the giveaway that the invite is not ever to be traded you are protected
by whom...? :ermm:

Ultimatly YOU are responsable for who you invite and no one else. We cannot police the internet by upholding the rules of every tracker out there.

maybe not Detale, but you can start by not waving the welcome flag for all traders to follow..

heh.. i though dupe accounts we not allowed here...??? oh wait, yeah silly me.. that other account must be his "TRADERS" account... in that case leave him alone Detale.. he's a good old boy! :sick:

WOW where to start with this one. Ok well I do think rape and pillage is an extremely strong term to describe this. Again when I was a nuub tarder (not a typo)I only traded to become a member not to DL as much as I could and pillage the site. I just wanted to be a member and I didn't know any other way. It is propaganda saying these things with NO PROOF these are only opinions not facts, trying to change peoples ideas. You said "anyone who's been here long enough" well I've been here longer than you and I'm still not 100% convinced. There are great arguments on both sides none of which I care to rehash as I've had my fill of debate this month. But the FACT here is that these are his opinions not facts.

Detale.. you say follow tracker rules... but yet, you and other staff as well as countless "OTHERS" have stated time and time again, that tracker rules don't apply here here at FST... :whistlingTracker rules do not apply when site staff quote them to us asking us to do something that is against our rules we may choose to help them but we are by no means obligated to do so. Tracker rules apply to the members of said tracker, again it's not rocket science man.

you folks need to make a decision on what you tell folks .. cause i find this a being a double standard.

LOL OK follow both sets of rules. Follow the trackers rules or there could be consequences from that trackers staff. Follow FST rules or there could be consequences from FST staff. What don't you get? The rules don't go against one another. We leave it up to the members here to trade or not. If they trade and get caught that's it, don't come crying to us about it. Also it seems to me you're kind of telling us how to run our site by saying "you folks need to make a decision on what you tell folks" we don't NEED to do a god damn thing. It is posted but the sad fact is many people don't read it or don't care. You will notice I have never once told any staff member how to run their site as I firmly believe it's their site their rules even if I don't like it or agree with them.

So many site staff blame FST for trading but the truth is that trading will exist with or without FST. If it were not true then we would be the only place you could trade an invite on all of the interwebs and since that is FAR from the case here. WE are not to blame, you know who to blame? The members of YOUR site who come to trade the invites/accts. Someone has to have an invite in order to trade it right?? Do I agree with trading ? No the fact is I personally don't like the idea of it but I also believe in personal choice.

As long as you stipulate in the giveaway that the invite is not ever to be traded you are protected Well maybe protected is the wrong word. I just meant that if you stipulate it before hand then we can disable the guy who does not hold up their end by re-trading.

heh.. i though dupe accounts we not allowed here...??? oh wait, yeah silly me.. that other account must be his "TRADERS" account... in that case leave him alone Detale.. he's a good old boy! :sick:Wow you're on a roll today eh? Oddly enough this is one of the rules here I don't agree with. I also don't think proxies should be allowed but thats neither here nor there.

OK yes dupe accts are allowed at FST but only one of those accts is allowed access the BT section as to prevent having one trade and one non trade acct. If anyone is found to be doing this they are usually disabled. FST is bigger than just the BT section you know. This is old news BTW so again research before you post to keep youself from sounding foolish ;)

Ask skiz or detale where 70% of this sites traffic is....
Majority are traders ;)

You chubby little pussy :P

Now in case I haven't said this one enough

I have NO idea how much traffic is in what area nor do I give a shit. I could care less how much or how little the site makes as I get none of it.

Now FC if I don't know how the hell would you know? I can say the majority are not traders as we have tonse of people here who don't even go into the BT section at all anymore. FST is not just a BT forum. I do this because I believe in FST and I genuinely want to help people enjoy this hobby of ours. Lets remember guys it IS a hobby not a lifestyle.

SIDE NOTE: I have a splitting headache and have been working on this post for a while now. if I missed a point or something makes no sense I'll fix it tomorrow.

Cabalo
02-12-2009, 07:15 AM

http://www.ucscfootball.com/lol.JPG
the best post on the thread so far, and i've read them all carefully. i guess you will all soon know why it is like that.

must... refrain... don't start typing...

i wanted to write a long post about this thread, with some nice lulz pics, but it's too late here, past 7am, and i'm tired...

but, i'll be back at this thread later. kisses for the girls. hugs for the boys.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Fm0WUXzm-zA/R6umv2rIfzI/AAAAAAAAAb0/ww8TMA0urus/s320/I%27ll%2Bbe%2Bback.jpg

Albo Da Kid
02-12-2009, 07:20 AM
http://www.ucscfootball.com/lol.JPG

LOL...even the sharks are laughing. ATG ftw. Only Trustworthy torrenters and Anti_traders can get in...:lol:

Polarbear
02-12-2009, 08:34 AM
The thing is that if they clearly say in a trade that the invite is not to be "re-traded" and then they do they will usually be disabled for not keeping up their end of the agreement.
that only underlines what i said. traders are protected.

As I said if you made a trade or even a giveaway and stipulated that it was not to be re-traded and the person did this to you you could report then and they would most likely be disabled at least thats they way I would go on it.
i was talking about giveaways. again my question: when somebody gives away an invite and states that the account is not to be traded on fst. will there be consequences for the invitee if he does so regardless. can he be reported and will he be punished according to fst rules (not what you would do)? yes or no?

As far as you taking a swipe at us Why? Well obviously I know why but I guess what I'm saying is why do you have your balls twisted now? Did someone piss in your cereal again PB??
when you discuss with me, please keep the argument on a factual level. don't become personal.

predateur
02-12-2009, 10:05 AM

why dont you complete your nice advices by :
-you have to know giveaway invites in public forum (like here at FST ) is againts the tracker rules , read rules and FAQ (of 99% of trackers) , and i think its the most important advice they should know ;)

Albo Da Kid
02-12-2009, 10:14 AM
when you discuss with me, please keep the argument on a factual level. don't become personal.
Yea Detale. PolarBear is not what you think he is. He's a good user and a Trustworthy torrenter. This is why I suggested an ATG section earlier. For dedicated users like me and PB. Look here if you don't believe me:

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/9908/71974185xt0.jpgLuL

Polarbear
02-12-2009, 12:15 PM
Yea Detale. PolarBear is not what you think he is. He's a good user and a Trustworthy torrenter. This is why I suggested an ATG section earlier. For dedicated users like me and PB. Look here if you don't believe me:

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/9908/71974185xt0.jpgLuL

:glag:

why dont you complete your nice advices by :
-you have to know giveaway invites in public forum (like here at FST ) is againts the tracker rules , read rules and FAQ (of 99% of trackers) , and i think its the most important advice they should know ;)

this is one of the rare occasions i tend to agree with you.

Funkin'
02-12-2009, 12:26 PM
:lol:

Detale
02-12-2009, 02:30 PM

As I said if you made a trade or even a giveaway and stipulated that it was not to be re-traded and the person did this to you you could report then and they would most likely be disabled at least thats they way I would go on it.
i was talking about giveaways. again my question: when somebody gives away an invite and states that the account is not to be traded on fst. will there be consequences for the invitee if he does so regardless. can he be reported and will he be punished according to fst rules (not what you would do)? yes or no?

Ummm no, I was refering to a trade, seems i lost focus and thought you meant both trades and giveaways. Further explaination below

will there be consequences for the invitee if he does so regardless. can he be reported and will he be punished according to fst rules (not what you would do)? yes or no?
LOL OK dude. Now lets be clear. We have 14 board rules and a few more BT rules but everything else we rely on our judgment. So there is no exact rule for this, it's just a situation that I have seen before and this is usually how it is handled. Yes if you stipulate the invite is not to be traded when you do a giveaway and then they trade it there will be consequences for the invitee. Good enough?

:lol: You want me to keep it factual and yet your opening post is not factual it's opinion and even some blatent untruths dude. Not to mention you dodged the question ;) It's legitamate to ask why all of a sudden you would open a thread like this. What triggered it or led to it?

This is an old problem as I said it has even happened to me and I remember when the subject was brought up on what should be done about it.

@ Albo I know PB pretty well. I was the one who pissed in his cereal the first time. I think or was it Skizo PB?? LOL

kaffeine
02-12-2009, 07:24 PM
So many site staff blame FST for trading but the truth is that trading will exist with or without FST. If it were not true then we would be the only place you could trade an invite on all of the interwebs and since that is FAR from the case here. WE are not to blame, you know who to blame? The members of YOUR site who come to trade the invites/accts. Someone has to have an invite in order to trade it right?? Do I agree with trading ? No the fact is I personally don't like the idea of it but I also believe in personal choice.
Of course trading exists at other places, and would still exist if it stopped at FST, but that would be their problem, their reputation and their negative contribution to the community.

Yes, the members are the ones trading, but the problem is that they are doing it in here, and they have FST's support and protection in the process. That's what staffers are blaming on FST. Not the fact that trading exists on the internets, but that it is a common practice in here, with the support and protection of the staff here.

Detale
02-12-2009, 08:15 PM
Well they ar given protection to a degree. We do say if you get caught trading don't come crying to us. I think the mentality here is to let the people decide and not enforce strict rules about every aspect. This is what I think sets FST apart from other BT forums. How many other places can you call a Mod an asshole and not get banned? Not too many I know of. It's a freedom of choice thing for the most part. If they so decide to do it it's their responsability. I have done a poll a few times to see if the members as a whole wanted to get rid of the trade section. Each time I've done it it always come out pretty much even. Hey who knows start a poll and see what the masses have to say. You know Im all about the members :)

Polarbear
02-12-2009, 08:26 PM
How many other places can you call a Mod an asshole and not get banned?

:huh: i do that all the time on other sites.

KFlint
02-12-2009, 09:39 PM

LuL

You are right, there is no ATG in FST

But there's a no Albo club, true story

Funkin'
02-12-2009, 10:43 PM

It must be lonely up on your pedestal.

Cabalo
02-12-2009, 11:01 PM
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/9908/71974185xt0.jpg

this really shows how people are naïve and too full of themselves. and how full of shit they are. I had such a great laugh when i first saw that screenie ! "i heard good things about it" OMFG :lol:
about PB, this is a known fact, it didn't take Einstein to find out about it. (example, look at previous post).
I really hope that you are offered a staff position at some tracker so that we can all stop seeing your FST "official" threads. lulz. And then you can really start dissing it even more than you already do. :whistling
because, i'm smelling a sgt. major pattern in all those posts who try to give ill advise to noobs (=newcomers).
It should be included in those advises to not behave like a noob when you see someone saying he is a part of a fictionary group/tracker/forum, and immediately jump on the PM and use the same old text like we see in that screenie.

trying to institute those kind of permisses about invite protection is truly ridiculous. the advice is quite simple: if you don't trust people at FST to invite them, then don't invite them. It's not that this particular community would be missing much.
It's ridiculous to think that FST should be held responsible for someone's lack of judgement when inviting someone else. ridiculous. :frusty:
if you don't trust your judgement, than keep it to yourself. a bit like what should have happened to this thread here.

KFlint
02-12-2009, 11:57 PM
this really shows how people are naïve and too full of themselves. and how full of shit they are. I had such a great laugh when i first saw that screenie ! "i heard good things about it" OMFG :lol:

talking about naive people, you are the one who still haven't figured this pm was a joke...congrats :yay:

Cabalo
02-13-2009, 12:03 AM

talking about naive people, you are the one who still haven't figured this pm was a joke...congrats :yay:
yeah, believe in everything people tell you.

Detale
02-13-2009, 12:52 AM

Well thats you, but it's pretty uncommon as you well know.

Something Else
02-13-2009, 01:03 AM

:glagpinch:

Idiot of the year award. :hooray:

pro267
02-13-2009, 01:09 AM
Gotta love people who still don't get one of PB's fucking with someone's mind things.

Detale
02-13-2009, 01:15 AM
Between him and Ben I don't have much of one left, not that I had much of one to begin with :huh:

Albo Da Kid
02-13-2009, 01:16 AM

Gotta love people who still don't get one of PB's fucking with someone's mind things.
:lol: We got the whole Lounge Team defending their sista'z honor.

I heard PB used to make an excellent nuthugger and a quick unziper.

Something Else
02-13-2009, 01:17 AM
Who desaturised my sig. :unsure:

Cabalo
02-13-2009, 01:22 AM

so, still many steps to climb until i get to your idiocy level. :(

puckface
02-13-2009, 01:48 AM
pure unadulterated drivel... written by, oh wait.

it should be expected.

Detale
02-13-2009, 04:03 AM
Are we done here PB?

Something Else
02-13-2009, 04:28 AM
Yeah i'm done. You can sticky the thread. :smilie4:

Oops. Wrong account. :pinch:

Polarbear
02-13-2009, 07:10 AM
Are we done here PB?

:fuknose:

i'm off to the lounge again...

Detale
02-13-2009, 07:21 AM
Wuss. I'm gonna close her up now let me know if you want it open again.
:polarbearsux: