PDA

View Full Version : have TT, need ScT or NB

subD
02-11-2009, 10:07 AM
pm me :)

Swanky
02-13-2009, 02:19 AM
This guy just scammed me. Please don't trade with him. :cry:

Edit: Check his new thread out. It says Sct new account. That invite was stolen and I never got anything in return. Thief.

sharkleech
02-13-2009, 02:48 AM
The same here, he wanted Waffles and P for that TT invite. In other thread he was offering PTN invite.
Please someone bann him ASAP! :angry:

He modified his thread:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-what-have-and-need-335795

Swanky
02-13-2009, 02:57 AM
Oh he said TT invite? He told me TT account 140 weeks old with 10 Gig Buffer. I feel your pain Sharkleech. This guy is a douchebag. He told me that "Honesty Counts" right before he scammed me. :sick:.

Everything on his trade list is stuff he scammed. If anyone tries to trade with him, your stuff will be added to it. I swear on my mother.

sharkleech
02-13-2009, 03:20 AM
Oh he said TT invite? He told me TT account 140 weeks old with 10 Gig Buffer. I feel your pain Sharkleech. This guy is a douchebag. He told me that "Honesty Counts" right before he scammed me. :sick:.

Everything on his trade list is stuff he scammed. If anyone tries to trade with him, your stuff will be added to it. I swear on my mother.
No, he was searching for Waffles + invites and P for his TT account.
I read a previous thread when we was offering P invite and then we was asking for the same thing, that's nonsense.
I didn't give him anything, but I realized he was lying.
Sorry for your SCT invite Swanky. :dabs:

Swanky
02-13-2009, 03:48 AM
Thanks man. This is the first time I've been scammed at FST. I guess it was just a matter of time.

Hey TS, if you want to be a decent human being, why don't you give me my TT acct? What's that? You won't because you are a scammer? Gotcha ;)

Proof I am 100% truthful: ask this guy to go first and see what he says.

cinephilia
02-13-2009, 05:50 AM
you played, you lost, period.

btw, it's funny to find out you are a trader knowing that you was whining about your disabled account at elektronik:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-disabled-elektronic-help-please-327559

oh look! you're a liar... as well as the guy who scammed you :cry:

http://i43.tinypic.com/16gip1d.png

Swanky
02-13-2009, 05:58 AM
This is grown man talk. Yes, I have lied in the past and I am not proud of that. But who hasn't ever told a lie?

But on the real I was scammed just now and I feel like I deserve the right to voice that.

If the coin was flipped the other way and someone did you wrong, I'm sure you would love for some guy like you to make you feel even worse out of ill-will.

PS: there's a difference in lying and scamming people's shit believe it or not. Place me in the same category if you want. I hope you achieved what you wanted and totally off-topic'd the fact that this guy is a scammer. I guess your personal beef with me is more important :rolleyes:

nvidia1244
02-13-2009, 08:58 AM
yeah he is scammer !last night he want scam me

ban this user

redMonster
02-13-2009, 09:23 AM
report this user in the report section. no good complaining here.

trancefanatyk
02-13-2009, 09:24 AM
yeah is scammer his not trader for middleman ...