PDA

View Full Version : Exposing vs Reporting

brightsid
02-11-2009, 10:21 AM
The question is simple.
Why would someone prefer to expose a user instead of reporting him to the staff?
I'm rather new here but If you don't trust the staff why do you participate in this forum?

Albo Da Kid
02-11-2009, 10:27 AM
Bravo:01: Give this user a round of applause for being this creative.

The answer was here btw after you asked me the same question. http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-do-fn-users-trade-their-invites-post3131273/postcount73

kukushka
02-11-2009, 10:28 AM
i pretty much trust staff to act basing on what _they_ think is correct to do :)

...the thing is, sometime one user don't have enough information about someone's being bad.. but after he points at some aspects of actions of that "someone", other guys can complete it.. or what is not enough for fst staff, is enough for others. fst staff can't guarantee the safety of our tracker accounts when we are giving here something or doing other things? so restricting to themselves access to negative information about other users seems strange for me ;)

Albo Da Kid
02-11-2009, 10:33 AM
i pretty much trust staff to act basing on what _they_ think is correct to do :)
Hahah...Very good joke:lol:

brightsid
02-11-2009, 10:36 AM
My question was obviously offtopic in that thread Albo. Your answer was ok but for me this is an important question and I would like to know what other members think about

Funkin'
02-11-2009, 10:37 AM
I'm actually grateful for members like Albo that has publically exposed people as scammers/traders. If he would have went straight to the staff and reported it, then the rest of us may have never found out about this person.

danio
02-11-2009, 11:15 AM
I'm actually grateful for members like Albo that has publically exposed people as scammers/traders. If he would have went straight to the staff and reported it, then the rest of us may have never found out about this person.

yup, but there's always two sides of a coin. many times the exposer that goes public with his suspicions doesn't present any proof other than that it's his gut feeling. what if the exposed user in question is completely innocent? his rep will be destroyed without having done anything wrong.

it's like when the media publishes pictures and identity of a suspect, and later that suspect is cleared from suspicion.. he's doomed to live with that suspect image for the rest of his life.. sure the consequenses in this case might not be as serious and damaging to a persons life, but you get the picture :P

pharaoh
02-11-2009, 11:32 AM
people here do have a problem of assuming things. Like some actually believe that public giveaways aren't a security risk to the tracker. While it okay to show racism to traders. When in fact they both cause the same amount of security problems. What's even funnier is that anti-traders are condoning traders and most are to stupid to realize it. Because if you know it happens here, and your still here, only complaining your accepting that's it's okay even though you don't like it! HELLO!!!

Albo Da Kid
02-11-2009, 11:34 AM

yup, but there's always two sides of a coin. many times the exposer that goes public with his suspicions doesn't present any proof other than that it's his gut feeling. what if the exposed user in question is completely innocent?

Go to his profile in T-i http://www.***************.com/members/ovisan.html And decide for yourself if he's innocent or not. Don't forget to look at his Bt Rep/Feedback.

@Fst Mods. Notice I didn't accuse anybody now. I just gave a profile link which is totally harmless. It's up to the users to think what they want to think.

danio
02-11-2009, 11:38 AM
albo, i was speaking in general about the rule to not accuse people in public, cause i can see a ton of scenarios were innocent users gets hurt if it was allowed.

Funkin'
02-11-2009, 11:40 AM
Right. The person should have some type of proof(like albo did) of the person they're accusing.

Albo Da Kid
02-11-2009, 11:51 AM
albo, i was speaking in general about the rule to not accuse people in public, cause i can see a ton of scenarios were innocent users gets hurt if it was allowed.
The thing is that even if the person is guilty the staff wont do anything about it because they require 100% proof. Meaning Ip matches etc...

In this case what more proof do you need. I had all the proof and the staff doesn't give a fuk about it. What more do they want?? Just because a certain user decided to defend himself by saying that he was hacked is enough proof for them??

Oh also this..Like another user said. "If your account would be hacked, wouldn't you do everything in your power to report it? He claims he just 'walked' away and started elsewhere"

And also like funkin said. If you have solid proof and you know for sure that the user is a scammer like in my case, then you don't need to worry about hurting that user's reputation because you are already sure.

cinephilia
02-11-2009, 06:31 PM
obviously, staff don't give a flying fuck about protecting members and they disable your privs when you expose scammers in the only intention to warn people...
so basically, if they don't want to "cooperate", i see no reason not to create dupe accounts to expose the bad apples when 'necessary' (scammers).

brightsid
02-11-2009, 06:35 PM
Even if I disagree with some things around from my personal experience they do care and can handle this kind of stuff fast. Maybe I was lucky
Thanks for the answers

Detale
02-11-2009, 06:47 PM
people here do have a problem of assuming things. Like some actually believe that public giveaways aren't a security risk to the tracker. While it okay to show racism to traders. When in fact they both cause the same amount of security problems. What's even funnier is that anti-traders are condoning traders and most are to stupid to realize it. Because if you know it happens here, and your still here, only complaining your accepting that's it's okay even though you don't like it! HELLO!!!

Hmmmm Pharaoh it seems you agenda these days is to inform people about your view on giveaways. We get it you don't need to litter every post in every thread on the subject. "Racism to traders" What the fuck are you talking about now? Go to your thread in the shite forum (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-shite-forum-159/t-anti-traders-335417) and answer not every other thread here. Consider this a warning.

obviously, staff don't give a flying fuck about protecting members and they disable your privs when you expose scammers in the only intention to warn people...
so basically, if they don't want to "cooperate", i see no reason not to create dupe accounts to expose the bad apples when 'necessary' (scammers).

We disable your privileges when you break the rules here just as any site would do. I know some of you think that exposing scammers is the way to go but I think what you mean to say is that you're exposing traders not scammers. Also you are now suggesting that people break the rules here. This is NOT OK

Scammer denotes a trader which I know you personally C are against so are you saying now that there is a soft spot for the traders which you have denounced many times. I'm sure not so I pretty sure you mean traders so then you're off a bit as well.

It seems alot of people think they are perfect and when they expose a scammer they are right. I have seen many a case when they are wrong and if that info was let out into gen pop it would have ruined the persons good name around here. We do require 100% proof if it were you being accused would YOU want us to be sure before banning you. OK then.

People say that the FST staff "doesn't care" blah blah. Can any of you say that I personally haven't gone out on a limb for any of you in trouble?? I have had more than a few attempted attacks for being as outspoken as I am on behalf of our members here and you still have the nerve to say we don't care. What a joke.:dabs:

Tokeman
02-11-2009, 06:51 PM
Am I against posting publicly? No, it can serve as a warning if reporting is taking too long (my opinion)
Is it against the rules here to do this? Yes
Should you be mad if you call some one out and get disabled / banned? No, you broke the rules, buy the ticket take the ride

Cabalo
02-11-2009, 07:29 PM
I have quite a bit to add to this whole issue, that i see where it's coming from.
Actually, i was the one that passed the evidences to Albo, those ovisan pics.
Those are real, accurate, and if you check the link provided by albo, you will notice that there were no breaks in the user activity there, and as you would imagine, a scam to be reported takes some days. those were instant, passing from a nice giveaway to a LOT of scams.
i decided i would provide these screens to the staff here,before passing them to some users i befriend, and basically i was told in other words, to bug off, that they don't care at all what users do at other sites, it's their own business, as long as they don't do it here.
no, there was no further will in investigating, and yes, it's not the first time i see documented scammers here get away nicely.

so, these are your rules, but allow me to say that this is the only site i know of that doesn't give a shit in the battle against that kind of people. It doesn't matter to me whatever you may say, but the fact is, you don't give a shit.
and whoever doesn't give a shit about the scum of one of the worlds heavily represented at this forum (the BT community),then this site will always be a haven for those users. and down the drain goes the credibility of this site on many people's eyes.

edit:
and for my experience, it's pretty useless going on crusades on any forum. Even when feel and we KNOW we are doing the right thing.
because, in the end, we always find that the rules were invented having other agendas in mind.

just my 2 cents

Frolsa84
02-11-2009, 09:10 PM
I guess exposing is better, but there are a few overzealous users here.

IdolEyes787
02-11-2009, 09:56 PM
Albo was disabled by me for (repeatedly)breaking the rules plain and simple .
I would and will do the same to anyone else who thinks that somehow while it is not OK to do it at other places it is somehow acceptable here.
About the evidence :I don't even know what sites those are because believe it or not I don't cruise places looking for either invites or trouble(I have more than enough of the latter here to occupy my time )

so, these are your rules, but allow me to say that this is the only site i know of that doesn't give a shit in the battle against that kind of people. It doesn't matter to me whatever you may say, but the fact is, you don't give a shit.
and whoever doesn't give a shit about the scum of one of the worlds heavily represented at this forum (the BT community),then this site will always be a haven for those users. and down the drain goes the credibility of this site on many people's eyes.

edit:
and for my experience, it's pretty useless going on crusades on any forum. Even when feel and we KNOW we are doing the right thing.
because, in the end, we always find that the rules were invented having other agendas in mind.

just my 2 cents

More than 2.
All I have to say is if there is some agenda other than trying to help to people and keep this place civil then I guess I missed the memo.

Cheats ,scammers and traders are bad OK I get it but as bad as they represent little threat to anyone honest.
The ones (as in real life)who really worry me are the zealots and extremists who are willing to wrongly denounce their friends in the name of their cause.

Albo Da Kid
02-11-2009, 10:22 PM
Cheats ,scammers and traders are bad OK I get it but as bad as they represent little threat to anyone honest.

You just broke your own rules. Cabalo gave you proof and you basically told him to go fuck himself and now you're justyfying it by saying that scammers aren't a big threat. You were supposed to ban the scammer until you found further proof. But instead you pet him on the back and decided to penalize me for "breaking the rules".

You didn't even bother to check him up. I guess only some rules apply to FST. The other ones aren't important because "scammers aren't a big threat to anyone anyway" according to you.

Instead of playing philosophy, why don't you start doing your job and respect your own rules first.

I also don't understand one thing about the Fst staffers. They do all this unfair shit and then they wonder why others think the way they do of Fst. It's not the traders and scammers who make fst look bad. It's the staff itself.
You can't expect to go out of your way to shit on someone who is trying to help out just so you can protect another scum member who broke your forum's rules, and expect to be a respected community.

Detale
02-11-2009, 10:35 PM
What rule did he break now?? I may have missed the report in the report section but surly Id take a second look at what you mean if you give me teh link. He said that they aren't a threat to HONEST people meaning people that dont trade. You know how I feel about talking shit with no proof man. get me on MSN and tell me what you mean when you get a swec

danio
02-11-2009, 10:36 PM
meh, if fst weeded out all the fishy people, their ad revenues would decrease with like 90% or so. can't really blame them, can we? ;)

Albo Da Kid
02-11-2009, 10:52 PM
What rule did he break now?? I may have missed the report in the report section but surly Id take a second look at what you mean if you give me teh link. He said that they aren't a threat to HONEST people meaning people that dont trade. You know how I feel about talking shit with no proof man. get me on MSN and tell me what you mean when you get a swec
Well Ovisan is still cruising freely around here isn't he? Idoleyes doesn't even bother to look him up. IdolEyes refuses to create an account at T-i to verify this because "he doesn't like to ask for invites". He sure likes to have an account at Fsc/ftnetc.. though right? He was given decent proof by Cabalo and me to disable Ovisan, and he didn't. Instead he decided to jump on my throat. There are definitely some rules being broken here.

I am surprised how he didn't even flinch to disable my privs but he was too lazy to go and create an account at T-i to prove that the proof was right.

Anyway we talked about this yesterday Detale and I agreed with you, but I'm just pissed off at how I was mistreated by staff when I was trying to help and IdolEyes didn't even take a second to discuss it with me. He didn't even give a fuck about my effort and gave me a 5 point infraction just like that.

cinephilia
02-11-2009, 11:58 PM

We disable your privileges when you break the rules here just as any site would do. I know some of you think that exposing scammers is the way to go but I think what you mean to say is that you're exposing traders not scammers. Also you are now suggesting that people break the rules here. This is NOT OK

Scammer denotes a trader which I know you personally C are against so are you saying now that there is a soft spot for the traders which you have denounced many times. I'm sure not so I pretty sure you mean traders so then you're off a bit as well.
no no, i was refering to what is called "scammers" in btland, i mean the worst scum around - those who steal and/or sell accounts/invites.
don't get me wrong, i'm not in favor of exposing every traders publicly (since trading is not against the rules) but what i say is that you should tolerate public revelations for special cases like ovisan one: this guy fooled almost all of us by building a good reputation and made us believe that he was a trustable guy... so knowing that he won't even be banned from fst, you could at least allow users with proofs to alert people about who he really is.

IdolEyes787
02-12-2009, 12:16 AM
More philosophy albo- never try to reason with the unreasonable .

I don't know what T-i is .I assumed that it was a invite site that's the only reason that I put that in.Actually the whole purpose of the sentence was the second part which you conveniently left out.
Besides I don't see how you can blame me for not belonging to something that I have never heard of. I also don't how not joining such and such a site has anything to do with me being lax in my duties here.

Simple fact the proofs should have gone in the report section so yes there was definitely a rule broken here but not by me.

About the dp bit you really are a little weasel aren't you? I both pmed you to say that I was sorry about it but had no choice and even had someone who thinks that he is a friend of yours talk to you to make it clear that to you that it wasn't personal and that I really felt bad about it.
Funny that if you really wanted to discuss it you never got back to me.
I guess it wouldn't have allow for the drama and attention that you seem to so desperately need .:dabs:

Bullshite like this burns my ass to the maximum degree.If albo you knew me even a tiny bit you would realize that I am the last person to intentionally screw anyone(including you) over .I am just here attempting to do my job to the best of my abilities and try make this site a better place.

Cabalo
02-12-2009, 01:14 AM
More than 2.
All I have to say is if there is some agenda other than trying to help to people and keep this place civil then I guess I missed the memo.

The ones (as in real life)who really worry me are the zealots and extremists who are willing to wrongly denounce their friends in the name of their cause.
go to the report section, and you will see how this situation was reported beforehand. It's a report made by me some days ago, way before the shit hit the fan.
you say that this kind of people doesn't represent a threat to anyone honest. I'll have to disagree on that point, not for the most obvious reason (i don't care if traders get scammed amongst themselves, actually it's quite entertaining when it happens):
this kind of users represent a threat to the forum itself. hence why the report was firstly made to the staff here. and you know what the answer was. this represents the lack of trust that is generally affecting this population, knowingly that such kind of users can roam freely around here, and not even be subjected to further inspection. You could have told me, ok, this evidence is not enough, please provide even more. I would have gotten it.
having such kind of population reflects on how the trackers frown upon users here, and the name of the place itself. that's what i had in mind when reporting this kind of people. because, indirectly, they do represent a threat to me, as a user here. and i won't even dig further on the dupe accounts that they might even have.

this attitude, imo, doesn't add anything positive to the forum's ambient. and that's a critic i think can be legitimately done when you say you are here "trying to help to people and keep this place civil".

about the difference in agendas, it's not something said in a negative way, just a clash of people's opinions.

by the way, yes i recently registered at T-I, as most of the tracker's staff also did, if you know what i mean... (by the way, no, i'm not a staffer at any site, nor do i befriend any of them, afaik).

Detale
02-12-2009, 01:41 AM
Well Ovisan is still cruising freely around here isn't he? Idoleyes doesn't even bother to look him up. IdolEyes refuses to create an account at T-i to verify this because "he doesn't like to ask for invites". He sure likes to have an account at Fsc/ftnetc.. though right? He was given decent proof by Cabalo and me to disable Ovisan, and he didn't. Instead he decided to jump on my throat. There are definitely some rules being broken here.

I am surprised how he didn't even flinch to disable my privs but he was too lazy to go and create an account at T-i to prove that the proof was right.

Anyway we talked about this yesterday Detale and I agreed with you, but I'm just pissed off at how I was mistreated by staff when I was trying to help and IdolEyes didn't even take a second to discuss it with me. He didn't even give a fuck about my effort and gave me a 5 point infraction just like that.

Now easy there bub. I did say get me in a PM as doing this in public just makes you look bad. I know you think you're right and I wont pretend to know whats going on but this isn't the way to go about it at all. Now Did you make a report in the report section?

Secondly Idol nor any of us are not required to sign up at another site to investigate anything. We don't police the internet only FST. Not to mention if we don't know the staff are we to trust them 100%?

FST as a whole tries to keep all of our business "in house" we don't go by the word of other sites. I know from personal experience that a bad word about a user sometimes has a personal vendetta that comes with it. Again if this were you and you did nothing wrong would you want to be disabeld without 100% proof??

To say that Idol disabled you without flinching is just silly. He usually tries to get the other persons side of things first. You broke a serious rule here, especially combined with your other infractions. I know you mean well but you are misguided in your methods. Insulting him isn't winning you any points with him or the rest of us either.

If you really care about reporting this guy go through the proper channels and use the report section, get the proof we require and do it by the book, otherwise you wont get anywhere but disabled and pissed. oops too late :P Seriously do it the right way and it will be handled you have my word.

@ cinephilia (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/cinephilia-197775) Ok I see but in BT land scammer means one who has scammed like in a trade so you can see where the confusion was. And there is no special case that I can see allowed. What if there is a mistake?? Then the person is ruines and sorry isn't going to fix it. I'll say it again What if it were you? You would want us to be 100% sure right?

EDIT: @ Cabalo. I dont see the report you are talking about please PM me a link.
EDIT 2: I see ovisan (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/ovisan-186838) reading this thread for at least 20 min now perhaps he would like to say something about this??

Albo Da Kid
02-12-2009, 01:46 AM
IdolEyes how could I contact you when I was Dp'd. I understand it wasn't personal but I took it personal because I had put effort to let users know around here who Ovisan was, and you deleted all my posts and left his which made it look like he was innocent. If you deleted my posts it would have been right to delete his also. Ofcourse im going to take that personal.

Anyway I'm done with this subject.

FST as a whole tries to keep all of our business "in house" we don't go by the word of other sites. I know from personal experience that a bad word about a user sometimes has a personal vendetta that comes with it. Again if this were you and you did nothing wrong would you want to be disabeld without 100% proof??

To say that Idol disabled you without flinching is just silly. He usually tries to get the other persons side of things first. You broke a serious rule here, especially combined with your other infractions. I know you mean well but you are misguided in your methods. Insulting him isn't winning you any points with him or the rest of us either.

Detale, Ovisan had admited himself that that was his account. If you had scamming screenshots of me, and you had me admitting that the account was mine, then there would be no reason for me not to be disabled instantly.

I didn't try and offend Idoleyes. It's just that i didn't expect that from him because I know that he is the kind of guy that talks things over and tries to do the right thing when it comes to crooked members. I didn't really get mad at the DP part. What got me the most is that I got punished and the scammer didn't.

I know IdolEyes is not a bad guy. I was just shocked for something like this to happen where I get fucked because of some scum member.

ovisan
02-12-2009, 02:16 AM
Cabalo (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/cabalo-158277) I cant believe YOU said those things about me. I used to read your posts with joy, trying to learn something every time, you were my inspiration since the Sargent left us.
I am hurt, I am in my knees now, I am not trying to find out WHY or WHO done this to me, all I know is that when the truth will come out we will swap: I will look at you with different eyes, and maybe not only me, but everyone and you will became the hunted.

My official statement is: I have the same nickname on every tracker, same ip (not dynamic, I can bring proofs I am with Virgin Media for two years), I have never traded and never will. If anyone here can prove that that account is mine please do so, I have pmed my profile links to a few respectable users in here and I am ready to accept my punishment if anyone can bring one more proof that I am a trader.

I will try to explain a few of the dogy things I have seen in the screenshots. I have electROnik and TTi accounts with the same username as here in both sites, then why would I trade my electRonik account for another TTi account? It makes no sence. Then, G*T, the same username invited by the tracker owner 30 weeks ago after I ve completed the thingy in the mirc channel, or as you say I have traded it... with who? the tracker owner?

What else would you want to know? I will defend myself against anyone, against any attacks because I am innocent therefore not afraid. I have done bad things more than an year ago but trading was never between them. You all know about it, and I have got my punishmen then. It made me better, stronger.

I cannot beleave you have dragged my name thru mud like this, I loved FST and now, when I am finally able to give something back to the place that all started some greedy, full of envy people brought one fake proof and ... I am gutted.
I have one fst account please a mod confirm this.

I am sorry for me now, but soon I will feel sorry when I will read the thread "Public apology to OvISaN" started by Cabalo. You got it all wrong mate.

I will see you very soon

Albo Da Kid
02-12-2009, 02:27 AM
My official statement is: I have the same nickname on every tracker, same ip (not dynamic, I can bring proofs I am with Virgin Media for two years), I have never traded and never will. If anyone here can prove that that account is mine please do so, I have pmed my profile links to a few respectable users in here and I am ready to accept my punishment if anyone can bring one more proof that I am a trader.

Someone please link the part of the post where he said his T-i account was hacked and he decided not to bother reporting it, and instead moved on. (I cant access the GA section.)

Ovisan you switched up your story once again. 2 days ago you said that that was in fact your account, but it was hacked and you weren't the one doing the scammings. Now you are coming in here with a whole different story saying that the account is not even yours and never was.

You also said that you would be doing some research to prove that the IP's didn't match. What happened with that??

ovisan
02-12-2009, 02:33 AM
Albo if you are wrong you promise you will never come back to FST forums again?

can someone please pm me that tracker url(or most of it) so I can bring a mod here

Villalltheway
02-12-2009, 02:33 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-do-fn-users-trade-their-invites-331779/page5#post3130028

There u go, seems a bit worrying that this guys seems to say he has had lods of accounts hacked.

Like to add im accussing no1 of nothing because i personally have no proof.

Nemrod
02-12-2009, 02:40 AM
:cry:

No no no, this is going very wrong.

At least myself would never accuse anybody unless I were 130% positive.

And my advice, for free: donŽt ask me why but every single "vigilante" or hunter working for his own that IŽve met on the net has ended sooner or later losing what he tried to protect and hated by greeks and trojans.
This site, others sites, every single tracker, community or forum have their rules and mechanisms for dealing with any threat, I have not seen the first telling their members to make crusades. So, follow the regular channels and youŽll get some good things, amongst others: minimizing the risk to commit a mistake, seriously damage somebody who didnŽt deserve it, and many other things.

Cabalo
02-12-2009, 02:46 AM
Care to explain this too? It's at that site owned by MM.
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/1042/capturexx3.png
no, this image isn't against FST rules, i'm not accusing you of cheating/scamming there.
I'm certain there is a quite good explanation for that too... :ermm:
what happens is that while here you show your good side, in the back you were trading. and scamming happens to traders.
you do know that you are at risk of getting a ban at many places, as those screenies have been reported at other places. i won't move a finger to help/stop it. i'll let the facts speak for themselves.

and how dare you point me the finger, when u actually saw me vouching for you for a "very-high-level" invite? how often do you see me doing that?
do you think i just woke up and decided: today is ovisan's time to be screwed...
and fuck all those who try to hunt me btw.

you know, all this smells very http://www.iconfun.com/images/gallery/Fish/fish%20%2829%29.jpg
hacked mail, trading behind the scenes, scamming etc etc...

IdolEyes787
02-12-2009, 03:47 AM
He sure likes to have an account at Fsc/ftnetc.. though right?

I am not posting this as a knock against you albo.Just to say that I was genuinely happier when I was only on Aradi. I am actually thinking of getting out of most of my trackers because I honestly don't like the attitude connected to being one of the chosen few.
I only just want to hangout ,chat with a few hopefully laid- back people maybe grab a few things all without the worry about inadvertently doing something wrong or offending someone who may be an incredible dick but is also higher up the food chain.

to go and create an account at T-i to prove that the proof was right.

Still blissfully ignorant to what that is.

IdolEyes how could I contact you when I was Dp'd. I understand it wasn't personal but I took it personal because I had put effort to let users know around here who Ovisan was, and you deleted all my posts and left his which made it look like he was innocent. If you deleted my posts it would have been right to delete his also. Ofcourse im going to take that personal.

My reasoning was I had to remove your posts because they were obviously a public accusation and therefore very much against the rules .
However there were still posts that while were not directly attacking ovisan were still impugning him enough that imo warranted leaving in his post as a counterpoint to those inferred allegations.

Maybe I was wrong in doing that but I really only have my sense of what is acceptable to guide me.There is no book that I can read on the subject.

Detale
02-12-2009, 03:55 AM
Cabalo (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/cabalo-158277) I cant believe YOU said those things about me. I used to read your posts with joy, trying to learn something every time, you were my inspiration since the Sargent left us.

OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD don't compare anyone to Sarge. He was a decent guy but he used FST for all it was worth and now we don't see him anymore. He got all the trackers he wanted and moved on to staff, never to be heard from again. I hate when people do this, it happens all too often.

Albo Da Kid
02-12-2009, 04:13 AM
My reasoning was I had to remove your posts because they were obviously a public accusation and therefore very much against the rules .
However there were still posts that while were not directly attacking ovisan were still impugning him enough that imo warranted leaving in his post as a counterpoint to those inferred allegations.
I might have overreacted a little. I am calmed down now and realized that what happened isn't really all that big of a deal. After all, you have rules to follow. I was just a little heated from getting DP'd and I misdirected my anger a little. Instead of doing things the proper way, I challenged the rules.

Next time I know what i have to do in this situations without breaking the rules and letting the bad guy get away.

Detale
02-12-2009, 06:29 AM
And they all lived happily ever after....

black_pearl
02-12-2009, 05:48 PM
I am hurt, I am in my knees now, I am not trying to find out WHY or WHO done this to me, all I know is that when the truth will come out we will swap: I will look at you with different eyes, and maybe not only me, but everyone and you will became the hunted.

I will try to explain a few of the dogy things I have seen in the screenshots. I have electROnik and TTi accounts with the same username as here in both sites, then why would I trade my electRonik account for another TTi account? It makes no sence. Then, G*T, the same username invited by the tracker owner 30 weeks ago after I ve completed the thingy in the mirc channel, or as you say I have traded it... with who? the tracker owner?

What else would you want to know? I will defend myself against anyone, against any attacks because I am innocent therefore not afraid. I have done bad things more than an year ago but trading was never between them. You all know about it, and I have got my punishmen then. It made me better, stronger.

I cannot beleave you have dragged my name thru mud like this, I loved FST and now, when I am finally able to give something back to the place that all started some greedy, full of envy people brought one fake proof and ... I am gutted.
I have one fst account please a mod confirm this.

I am sorry for me now, but soon I will feel sorry when I will read the thread "Public apology to OvISaN" started by Cabalo. You got it all wrong mate.

I will see you very soon
Hey guyz, i've read your postes and i guess Cabal is right!! No offence there but u should understend that Cabal have more expirience than you and he starts to post for this forum since one year ago or longer if i'm not wrong!!! :):):) Keep high and be cool!

MaNiJaK
02-12-2009, 06:06 PM

Detale
02-13-2009, 01:19 AM
Who the hell is cabal??

harshytkage
02-13-2009, 01:31 AM
Who the hell is cabal??

ROFLMAO!:gossip::gossip: