PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Traders

pharaoh
02-11-2009, 11:54 AM
Anti-traders actually believe that public giveaways aren't a security risk to the tracker. While it's okay to show racism to traders. No form of hate should be tolerated here! When in fact they both cause the same amount of security problems. What's even funnier is that anti-traders are condoning traders and most are to stupid to realize it. Because if you know it happens here, and your still here. Only complaining your accepting that's it's okay even though you don't like it! HELLO!!! (Psychology 101)

The reason for this post is I'm tired of seeing this anti-trader hate. It shouldn't be tolerated. Or is hate allowed here? Or do we only allow certain kinds of hate. Also anti-traders as you now see if your still here condoning traders your crap stinks just as much as theirs.

integral
02-11-2009, 12:10 PM
show racism to traders

After I read this line I realized that you're a true genius, and I didn't even need to read the rest of your post to realize that I agree with you 1000000% and I'm wondering when your book is coming out?

Funkin'
02-11-2009, 12:26 PM
:blink:

Rigel9
02-11-2009, 12:37 PM
did your feelings get hurt :cry:

Sonnentier
02-11-2009, 12:46 PM
Well they don't like traders because they can get up the ladder fast, while those that req a giveaway, are suspected to get it and be happy.
Still I don't see the problem to give an invite for an invite. I like trading, it is BitTorrent's elementary tit-for-tat :lol:

snakebite
02-11-2009, 12:48 PM
What the...:blink::huh:

LubTheStaringCat
02-11-2009, 01:04 PM
:stars::stars:This coin's the frays the day after the night before.:stars::stars:
:stars::stars:Did you get out of bed with a hangover m8, because that's what It sounds like.
where you making merry last night, and paying for it to day with a socking great headache.:stars::stars:

droste
02-11-2009, 01:22 PM
Anti-Traders :glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag::glag:

IdolEyes787
02-11-2009, 01:41 PM
Another thread that serves no purpose than to give a place for both sides to line up and hurl insults at one another.

Moved.

And just in case anyone is wondering I will do the same thing if an "anti-trader " posts the same kind of thread.

Sanka113
02-11-2009, 02:02 PM
Wern't there already a few of these types of threads floating around already?

Detale
02-11-2009, 02:17 PM
Another thread that serves no purpose than to give a place for both sides to line up and hurl insults at one another.

Moved.

And just in case anyone is wondering I will do the same thing if an "anti-trader " posts the same kind of thread.

An "Anti trader" or "those people" you racist scum!!!

pharaoh
02-11-2009, 02:18 PM
just tired of the bs of some people thinking their better than others here because their not traders. When there just as bad. Yeah I did have one hell of a night! I spoke my peace. I'm done.

pentomato
02-11-2009, 03:59 PM
just tired of the bs of some people thinking their better than others here because their not traders. When there just as bad. Yeah I did have one hell of a night! I spoke my peace. I'm done.

I think I am better, not because I don't trade, but because I am extremelly hanson, and the ladies tell me so.

Cabalo
02-11-2009, 05:33 PM
http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/cms/2004/large/Hanson_13_-_portrait_group_-_Quad_Studios_NYC_2004_-_lg.6398625.jpg

which of these hanson's are you ? :O

Villalltheway
02-11-2009, 06:45 PM
^^^:lol::lol::lol:, yea which one are u???

I think I am better, not because I don't trade, but because I am extremelly hanson, and the ladies tell me so.

Detale
02-11-2009, 06:56 PM
WOW are you simple. So when did they have the meeting of all teh anti traders?? And how many votes did it take when they elected you the spokesman? WHAT!? They didn't have a vote well then you should just keep quiet about it since you are speaking from out of your ass. Thanks

Artemis
02-11-2009, 07:23 PM
Anti-traders actually believe that public giveaways aren't a security risk to the tracker. While it's okay to show racism to traders. No form of hate should be tolerated here! When in fact they both cause the same amount of security problems. What's even funnier is that anti-traders are condoning traders and most are to stupid to realize it. Because if you know it happens here, and your still here. Only complaining your accepting that's it's okay even though you don't like it! HELLO!!! (Psychology 101)

The reason for this post is I'm tired of seeing this anti-trader hate. It shouldn't be tolerated. Or is hate allowed here? Or do we only allow certain kinds of hate. Also anti-traders as you now see if your still here condoning traders your crap stinks just as much as theirs.

Justify away all you like :wank: it truly makes very little difference. One question about your brain fart though, are traders a race ? If not then how can it be racism ? :blink:
There are people that dislike trade for various reasons, if they are site staff they loathe trading more than giveaways because the account may get passed around in trades several times like a hand me down. Also the third or fourth trader may not care particularly much about it , and simply rape the account. It is the passing around of accounts like baseball cards which boils their bunny. That being said invite giveaways don't help the cause.
One thought though, if you feel so persecuted and the object of such hate and 'racism' :naughty: why don't you just pack up your bat and ball and go home ? It seems that being teh trader is too stressful for your fragile nerves :blink:

pentomato
02-12-2009, 01:25 AM
http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/cms/2004/large/Hanson_13_-_portrait_group_-_Quad_Studios_NYC_2004_-_lg.6398625.jpg

which of these hanson's are you ? :O

Come on Cabalo, they are not hanson lol, I am the real deal lol, women on the street fall to the floor when I walk next to them, then again it may be something else. lol

technovert
02-16-2009, 01:46 AM
Being against trade is more being opposed to "trading" of invites or accounts for other invites or accounts. Giveaways are a separate matter entirely (and also disallowed by many trackers rules).