PDA

View Full Version : Request for GFT and Bitme invite

ramola
02-11-2009, 07:29 PM
can someone please help me out. i'll be eternally grateful.

reasons
I want GFT because of its unique quality of not requiring to maintain a ratio and having extremely rare content. Secondly I need bitme because I am a teacher and being in education I am constantly in search of electronic material which can help me in increasing my knowledge and contributing towards my profession and bitme can really aid me in this regard being a very famous tracker for ebook collection.

ratios
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/1508/newratobm2.th.png

speedtest
http://www.speedtest.net/result/403548109.png

sefo
02-11-2009, 07:35 PM
Don't you think you should write more so you can convince someone to invite you?
Good luck though.

Ahmed047
02-11-2009, 07:45 PM
do not fall in the same error i fall in in my request of GFT,to avoid spamming & flamming & bad posts you can write a more detailed request ,also i think you you should request one tracker per thread to increase your chance & to avoid some guys who will say that you are a collector ,also most of your threads are requests which is a week point in your request you can increase your chance as i said previously by writting a good request ,this is not a spam it is an advice you can take it or leave it as you wish i do not want to hurt you ,any way good luck

Swift
02-11-2009, 07:46 PM
GFT invites given in IRC I guess

central2rbay
02-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Don't you think you should write more so you can convince someone to invite you?
Good luck though.

And considering pretty much every, to every other post since January has been either requests or asks for giveaways... A more in depth explanation is certainly necessary.

Villalltheway
02-11-2009, 08:34 PM
Good luck though.

Really to be honest i never can be bothered to read long essays as requests seems too desprate and fake.

can someone please help me out. i'll be eternally grateful.

reasons
I want GFT because of its unique quality of not requiring to maintain a ratio and having extremely rare content.
ratios

Really it just has the same stuff u can get anywhere else?

sez
02-11-2009, 08:36 PM
Wow!one closes and another one just pops up \0/...SPAM ALERT! especially 4 the gft..hope u get rescued before some people from a certain time zone get off from work ;)

central2rbay
02-11-2009, 08:38 PM
Wow!one closes and another one just pops up \0/...SPAM ALERT! especially 4 the gft..hope u get rescued before some people from a certain time zone get off from work ;)

Haha, *Closes his eyes!!! :pinch:

Time-Traveller
02-11-2009, 09:57 PM
I don't think the small number of us who have invites and even smaller number who are active here will risk our accounts by giving invites on a public forum.

Good luck for bitme though :)

Rafa
02-11-2009, 10:22 PM
Just an advise for anyone who is being considered the possibility to spare a invite here: take a look on the post history and probably you will think twice

slymester
02-11-2009, 10:36 PM
Just an advise for anyone who is being considered the possibility to spare a invite here: take a look on the post history and probably you will think twice

exactamundo and the spree continues

LJ.
02-11-2009, 10:48 PM
Goodluck brother

bgh520
02-12-2009, 01:45 AM
only few people have GFT invites , and good luck :)