PDA

View Full Version : BitMe Invite

thepretender
02-11-2009, 09:07 PM
Hi, i know my user status is noobish but i've been in the torrent scene for quite awhile now and i am looking for a bitme invite. Currently using a utorrent webui seedbox at the moment so it will be convienient enough to keep it alive. (Until now, i'll be only downloading torrents if i have a seedbox w/ a ftp server since they're cheaper now)

Here are my ratios from two of my trackers:

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/2845/ratiosog7.jpg

Please ask if you'd like to see more ratios from other trackers i have. (or if you'd like to see my webui box)

Sorry for such a essay written request. thank you:D

Ahmed047
02-11-2009, 09:18 PM
you are new here at first welcome :)
bitme is hard to get in ,but it is a very nice tracker that deserve trial ,but have you tried any other e-learning trackers like elbitz or docs ? ,they are also good and are easy to join ,also you have bitme tv did you try to make a request there for bitme sure you will have a better chance ,any way good luck

casanova666
02-11-2009, 09:57 PM
if u want i can give you an invite to bitspyder..

flashback3r
02-11-2009, 11:06 PM
BitMeTV = BitMe ?? sneacky sneaky :P

kimo8b8b8b
02-11-2009, 11:10 PM
can i have one

thepretender
02-11-2009, 11:31 PM
you are new here at first welcome :)
bitme is hard to get in ,but it is a very nice tracker that deserve trial ,but have you tried any other e-learning trackers like elbitz or docs ? ,they are also good and are easy to join ,also you have bitme tv did you try to make a request there for bitme sure you will have a better chance ,any way good luck

yes i am a member of bitmetv and i have heard from other people saying that you can request a bitme invite if you have bitmetv, but question is where abouts in the forum can this be done without having to be active in irc chat with the ops?

BitMeTV = BitMe ?? sneacky sneaky :P

do you have bitmetv?

no_bother
02-11-2009, 11:49 PM
can i have one
No. make your own request LOL

Villalltheway
02-11-2009, 11:57 PM
yes i am a member of bitmetv and i have heard from other people saying that you can request a bitme invite if you have bitmetv, but question is where abouts in the forum can this be done without having to be active in irc chat with the ops?

upload 4 more gig and get a ratio of 3 and then u should find out.

BlackKnight
02-12-2009, 12:23 AM
put more work to become a VIP at BMTV, then you can ask for invite to Bitme. It's easier for you than asking for the invite here when you're still new to the site.

central2rbay
02-12-2009, 01:03 AM
put more work to become a VIP at BMTV, then you can ask for invite to Bitme. It's easier for you than asking for the invite here when you're still new to the site.

Completely agree with Black.K. Build up your reputation and social network first ;) I'm sure many doors will open as a result. Welcome to the community m8.

slymester
02-12-2009, 01:22 AM

upload 4 more gig and get a ratio of 3 and then u should find out.I think you mean 40 more gigs to get a 3.0 ratio ;)

midapool
02-12-2009, 01:32 AM
goodluck

starfly3r
02-12-2009, 07:41 AM
uploaded 100gb above and ratio above 3.0..
there is unlimited invites to bitme when u are a VIP in bmtv...

brightsid
02-12-2009, 08:52 AM
Good luck to your application OP and I apologize for the offtopic that follows

can i have one
Welcome back I missed your requests :fst: