PDA

View Full Version : Request SCC

Wsis
02-11-2009, 11:17 PM
HI Guys...:)

I want an invite for SCC ( SceneAccess )

Here RATIO,Proofs:

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/4115/ratiosbi3.jpg

Here SpeedTest:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/409208092.png

24\24 Hours, per day...

concluding: I want Very Much This...:(

----\\----
Giveway...

The DVD Club (5GB=UPLOAD | 0GB=Download)

Wsis
02-12-2009, 08:42 PM
Give me good news, guys...

Veidenbaums
02-12-2009, 08:58 PM
Why you want scc invite so much?
It seems that you have some good 0-day trackers already.
And don't say that scc have better speeds/pre's because with your connection there is no difference. And it would be kinda hard for you to seed there.
Good luck, you will need it :yup:

sez
02-12-2009, 09:29 PM
Other than time limit for new members i think there should be an how to make a request guide for them,coz this is just terrible...

killercam101
02-12-2009, 09:48 PM
give me good news, guys...

bird is equal or greater than the word

http://www.dedroidify.com/blogimages/famguy3.JPG

sefo
02-12-2009, 09:56 PM
As far as i know they have reached the user limit and few people have invite "I don't", can anyone confirm?

Wsis
02-12-2009, 10:08 PM
And don't say that scc have better speeds/pre's because with your connection there is no difference. And it would be kinda hard for you to seed there.

i need a invite, because i want Big Speeds, and Pretimes...
Donwload=800kp\s with a Meo BOX OFF..
600 kps with a MEO BOX ON...
50 upload= never Change

central2rbay
02-12-2009, 10:09 PM
Other than time limit for new members i think there should be an how to make a request guide for them,coz this is just terrible...

Couldn't agree with ya more Jus. Seeing some of the requests out there, what happened to creativity, and well thought-out requests? Instead, half "___'ed" one sentence multi-requests...

Wsis
02-18-2009, 12:43 AM
*Bump*

Cabalo
02-18-2009, 12:57 AM

i need a invite, because i want Big Speeds, and Pretimes...
Donwload=800kp\s with a Meo BOX OFF..
600 kps with a MEO BOX ON...
50 upload= never Change
Funny that i have a seedbox and at TL i nearly max out my download speeds at 11MB/s, and you say that with 1.8MB/s you don't max them out... (max theoretical speed at normal MEO connections. you don't even have so much).
I'm also a MEO (clix) client, since they bought Tele2, which is probably the best ISP at our country, and they don't throttle our speeds, unlike Zon.
So definitely, something is not ticking right on your explanation.
What you just said is pure bullshit. Besides, if i remember well, when i used a seedbox at revTT, more than a year ago, speeds would also fall around +4MB/s... Only iptorrents is much slower.

Lovestoned
02-18-2009, 04:02 PM
OP:
You may also try becoming a What PU to get access to the unlimited SCC invites thread.

Chances are rather slim here since invites aren't handed out a lot nowadays.

no_bother
02-18-2009, 04:56 PM
They're not 0day sites, its one thint measuring pretimes in hours but SCL usually does days, and TL isnt 0day really..... it just gets the releases eventually. If he wants 0day, then he wants SCC, SCT etc.....

good luck, hope you find one, Im not paying for a request like that :) (wouldnt pay anyway)
i suppose its a better reason than a nice community.

and btw, your already maxing out your connection there..... you have to divide your speedtest by 8 to give your average DL speed in uTorrent.....