PDA

View Full Version : [Req] pedro's

BeckS
02-12-2009, 09:53 AM
Hi kind people (I hope !!!) I'm making this request because I want to become a member of this community.
I like good music and like collecting stuff.
Unfortunately I dont have the knowledge and maybe the time of ripping into FLAC but I have the decency to seed back the stuff that I leech.

If you'd like to help me I have the same username on every tracker that i use (but not on this forum, security matters) and can PM it to you so that you can take a look at my stats.

here's a pic with my mp3 (unfortunately) collection.

If this could help, I am currently a member at hdbits, MV, THC, x264, waffles, TvT.ro and some other trackers from my country.

I know that somebody offered an invite here but there where already to many requests in it.

db_la_23
02-12-2009, 10:33 AM
dude u have only 10 posts and u r asking for pedros. wait for a while and be active. and do some give a ways

BeckS
02-12-2009, 11:10 AM
1. one's number of posts cannot reflect his honesty or other stuff, his knowledge on p2p, how active he is on other trackers.

2. i am active on trackers i'm not the type to spam forums all day long. I have a job I'm not 16-18 yo (the type who skips classes).

3. I wont make any giveaways because i dont want rep or dont want my invites end up at people who collect invites (traders/cheaters) i will chose to give my invites to people who have good reqs.

4. I prefer the invites section from other trackers power user and above forums, because they somehow give you a sense of trust.

5. Be glad I didnt ask for E**** (that would have been catastrophic for a guy with just 10 posts) LOL

6. you made 322 posts by spamming my request(shame on you).

Veidenbaums
02-12-2009, 12:56 PM
What kind of music you listen the most?
Pedro's is for peoples who listens rock, jazz, blues, soul. It's not the 0-day music source. Last.fm link would be way much better than screen shots from music library.

Funkin'
02-12-2009, 01:01 PM
You belong to any music trackers BeckS? If so, then pm me your profile links(I don't want screenshots) along with the music genres that you like, and explaining why you want to join a music tracker that has a significant lesser amount of lossless albums than what/waffles.

Since you're obviously very new here and I don't know you I'm not going to promise you that you'll get the invite. But if your profile links look ok and you seem to want to join the tracker for the right reasons than I may give you a chance.

BeckS
02-12-2009, 01:31 PM
You belong to any music trackers BeckS? If so, then pm me your profile links(I don't want screenshots) along with the music genres that you like, and explaining why you want to join a music tracker that has a significant lesser amount of lossless albums than what/waffles.

Since you're obviously very new here and I don't know you I'm not going to promise you that you'll get the invite. But if your profile links look ok and you seem to want to join the tracker for the right reasons than I may give you a chance.

that's the spirit, at least this fellow gives me the chance to prove that i am a good user.

I dont have a Last.FM account sorry
I like various genres it depends on the mood but mainly the music I was raised with (middle to late 90's).

I may listen Prodigy and next some Daft Punk or Wandue Project
Maddonna with some Ace of Base and Depeche Mode.
or even Britney Spears, Sade and Pink.

Also Goran Bregovic, Queen, and some Chuck Berry.

db_la_23
02-12-2009, 10:53 PM
well dude i waz mistaken abt u. u look like a good guy. hope u get the invite

BeckS
02-14-2009, 06:29 AM
User happy and ready to use the site.
Big thanks for the guy who gave me the opportunity to prove that I am a good user.