PDA

View Full Version : im pissed at hdbits

Col. Skillz
02-12-2009, 01:16 PM
so i finally made a good friend, and that good friend happens to have hdbits invites. the only problem is they are closed due to maximum users reached!!!

that pisses me off so much, one of the hardest trackers to get into and i cant because there are too many fat people taking up space.

does anyone know my pain? can anyone relate to me? can anyone tell me how often this fing site prunes users so i can sign the f up.

Polarbear
02-12-2009, 01:24 PM
that pisses me off so much, one of the hardest trackers to get into and i cant because there are too many fat people taking up space.

there aren't any fat people taking space. they were stupid people selling and trading invites. that's why they're closed.

Col. Skillz
02-12-2009, 01:26 PM
no, my bud said the user account was reached. less' he's wrong

Polarbear
02-12-2009, 01:27 PM
i didn't invite someone recently, but that's the last info i got. maybe they opened them again. i don't care that much to be honest.

edit: all i can tell you is, that the tracker is not full.

copacabana
02-12-2009, 01:29 PM

there aren't any fat people taking space. they were stupid people selling and trading invites. that's why they're closed.
and there are over 700 places to sign-up

Mashimaro
02-12-2009, 02:17 PM
BitMeTV got this right.... they may be harsh sometimes, but rarely wrong..

membership is a privilege, not a right

The Wanderer
02-12-2009, 02:21 PM
the only problem is they are closed due to maximum users reached!!!

Hardly. :lol: Check again with your "friend". :lol:

Lovestoned
02-12-2009, 02:31 PM
So you make friends from other trackers just to use them to help you get into other ones?

That's pretty fly.

Col. Skillz
02-12-2009, 02:32 PM
wait, so they aren't full?

i am going to have to "talk" to him alright....

dr0w
02-12-2009, 02:35 PM
chill Col skillz. go out and get some fresh air, think u need it. :P

Col. Skillz
02-12-2009, 02:42 PM
chill Col skillz. go out and get some fresh air, think u need it. :P

dude, colonels don't chill, they drop nu-clear bombs.

NippleCake
02-12-2009, 02:46 PM
so i finally made a good friend, and that good friend happens to have hdbits invites. the only problem is they are closed due to maximum users reached!!!

does anyone know my pain? can anyone relate to me? can anyone tell me how often this fing site prunes users so i can sign the f up.

to be honest winging and moaning here is going to make them less likely to have invites in the future. If you arent happy with the way they act, dont go whining about it in here because they check up here, and they have previously had invites closed because of little bitches on fst :happy:

Stranger99
02-12-2009, 03:12 PM
Max users23000 Registered users22,291

Looks like you or ur freind are a big fatheaded pice of trash and not the hdb members :lol:

Col. Skillz
02-12-2009, 03:30 PM

to be honest winging and moaning here is going to make them less likely to have invites in the future. If you arent happy with the way they act, dont go whining about it in here because they check up here, and they have previously had invites closed because of little bitches on fst :happy:

I was never mad at hdbits, just pissed off in general because i THOUGHT they had closed signups....

i guess the thread does say im pissed at hdbits though lol

will someone post me a screencap where it says that? so i know for sure? i don't want to confront him without proof.

1000possibleclaws
02-12-2009, 03:34 PM
Then don't confront him... :huh:

Polarbear
02-12-2009, 03:40 PM
will someone post me a screencap where it says that? so i know for sure? i don't want to confront him without proof.

does the guy by chance owe you something? :whistling

puckface
02-12-2009, 03:47 PM
Ok to clarify everything in this thread, invites at HDBits are closed. period.

johhn
02-12-2009, 03:53 PM
if you are pu at what or waffles, give it a go at the unlimited invites thread, worth a try.

Col. Skillz
02-12-2009, 04:18 PM
if you are pu at what or waffles, give it a go at the unlimited invites thread, worth a try.

what do you mean by that? my friend told me had a few invites to give out, getting the invite isn't the problem.

i just don't know if or why he would lie to me. we were chatting about our love of hd, told me he had an hdbits inv if i wanted it, but then lie about it? just doesn't make sense.

he doesn't owe me anything, and im not going to go bitching at him. maybe he just made a mistake.

mind expanding on that puckface? like why, or when they will be back up?

Pissbubbles
02-12-2009, 04:24 PM
dude, what dont u get? you can still get invites if you have the proper membership level at hdbits.org, its something like u need to be a member for 4 weeks and have uploaded at least 50 gb (aka power user), to get an invite, but the invitations are CLOSED. He can have 3 invites (thats max, right?) but still not be able to USE any of them, due to the closure. READ THE REPLIES ffs.

Cabalo
02-12-2009, 04:26 PM
i will also jump on the bandwagon: invite system is disabled, and there are over 700 spots there that can't be filled while idiots are selling invites.
hmmm... good to see your perspective towards "friendship"...
no 3 invites is not the max, i have more than that, and even UHD users can't use them. only staff.

Col. Skillz
02-12-2009, 04:41 PM
so is this a permanent thing?

MaNiJaK
02-12-2009, 04:51 PM

CaptanAmerica
02-12-2009, 04:53 PM
op dont u want to pm me with ur mail for tl invite? or i just will pick new one. tt

Cabalo
02-12-2009, 05:01 PM
so is this a permanent thing?
no, but there are no ideas when it will change.
probably when more spots are available, and probably they won't be available to all classes as for sure lower user classes with invites will have them removed.
That's what i'd do if i was in their place. I'd leave invites only for VIP and UHD users.

Aliyans
02-12-2009, 06:18 PM
lol u made a real friend... lol there over 700 slots..invites available as b4..

VoidNT
02-12-2009, 06:42 PM
TI.org is closed now, what else is still bothering HDBits staff?

Polarbear
02-12-2009, 06:45 PM
TI.org is closed now, what else is still bothering HDBits staff?

how the feck should we know? ask them!

Rafa
02-12-2009, 06:54 PM
@OP

Invites are locked till further notice. Whining in the forums or in the staffbox won't change anything and could possibly get you warned or banned by sporty cuz he is mean.And that's all

cinephilia
02-12-2009, 06:57 PM
lol no, they will need more new donators in the future and then ppl who are now in hdbits will be able to use those invites.
/fixed

Col. Skillz
02-12-2009, 06:57 PM
Alright well there's no reason to keep this thread open, my question has been answered. its too bad the signups are closed but whatever. im sure they'll open again in the future.

if a mod sees this can they close it?

willsmith099
04-27-2009, 11:54 AM
So you make friends from other trackers just to use them to help you get into other ones?

That's pretty fly.

So what you want him to do trading huh
Fucking pessimists