PDA

View Full Version : Have We Lost Another Musicworld Legend?

CrumbCat
09-16-2003, 05:21 PM
I was reading the "Uho, We Gotta Stop Cely.." topic, and the last entry was as follows:

Originally posted by Celerystalksme+16 September 2003 - 03:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme &#064; 16 September 2003 - 03:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@16 September 2003 - 19:54
;) Why is this not in the Lounge?Sorry Guys but it does not belong in MusicWorld.
neither do i...

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/style_images/1/icon12.gifhttp://www.klboard.ath.cx/style_images/1/icon12.gif[/b][/quote]

neither do i...?

What does that mean? Has Celerystalksme left us? His Avatar is gone, and his custom member title says "R.I.P."

It would be a true loss to Musicworld regulars if Celerystalksme has gone away.

Did I miss another topic/post which would explain things to me?

Please, tell me it&#39;s not true.

This reply (or lack thereof) has been brought to you as a courtesy of CrumbCat.
© Copyright 2003 by CrumbCat, all rights reserved.

MUSLEMAN
09-16-2003, 05:27 PM
that is most intersting, i think he was under moderation couple of days ago, but i don&#39;t think he is banned, we need a mod to clear this up, hope its ok :( , didn&#39;t get along with him too well, but always thought he was an ok guy, :(

Gutter
09-16-2003, 06:04 PM
:( who killed Celerystalksme?

to make this more music related we could dedicate songs to his passing

I&#39;ll play:
The Beatles - In My Life
for celery

CrumbCat
09-16-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Gutter@16 September 2003 - 11:04
:( who killed Celerystalksme?

to make this more music related we could dedicate songs to his passing

I&#39;ll play:
The Beatles - In My Life
for celery
Excellent idea&#33;

Here is an old favorite, in memory of our good friend Celerystalksme...

Celery Bunch
sung by cartoon kids dressed in celery costumes
the (crunch)es occur when they take a bite

We&#39;re the celery bunch
And we love to crunch (crunch&#33;)
Celery, celery
Now you don&#39;t need a fork
And you don&#39;t need a spoon
You can munch on it all afternoon
Celery, celery
You can dip it in cheese or peanut butter
Eat it all day, go ask your mother
"What about celery, what about celery"
She&#39;ll tell you it&#39;s good for your digestive system
Fiber is good you know
And what we love
Most of all
Is that it&#39;s (crunch&#33;)
LOUD&#33;
We&#39;re the celery bunch
And we love to crunch (crunch&#33;)
Celery, celery&#33;

CrumbCat
09-16-2003, 06:31 PM
Well, I&#39;ve put his Avatar out on a milk carton in hopes that someone has seen him:

http://www.piczonline.com/client/crumbcat2/celery%20on%20carton.jpg

And another song.....

Artist: Dr. Feelgood
Song title: Please Come Back Home
Album Title: Doctor Is In&#33;
Date of Release: 1993
Genre: Blues

El_Jefe
09-16-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@16 September 2003 - 12:27
that is most intersting, i think he was under moderation couple of days ago, but i don&#39;t think he is banned, we need a mod to clear this up, hope its ok
No, he hasn&#39;t been moderated in any way.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
09-16-2003, 06:54 PM
:P And this does not belong in MusicWorld either. :P

;) All I meant by saying what I did say was that thread had nothing to do with MusicWorld.We use to be about nothing but Music around here.....now we treat this place like it is our own separate lounge sometimes.

That whole thread was nothing but Post about him reaching a certain Post Count.

*Yes.....I am sure I am going to get attacked over this.....owe well. ;) *

Benno
09-16-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@16 September 2003 - 20:54
:P And this does not belong in MusicWorld either. :P

;) All I meant by saying what I did say was that thread had nothing to do with MusicWorld.We use to be about nothing but Music around here.....now we treat this place like it is our own separate lounge sometimes.

That whole thread was nothing but Post about him reaching a certain Post Count.

*Yes.....I am sure I am going to get attacked over this.....owe well. ;) *
I got your back. http://www.ml20.nowinbeta.org/tank.gif

MUSLEMAN
09-16-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by El_Jefe+16 September 2003 - 14:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (El_Jefe @ 16 September 2003 - 14:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@16 September 2003 - 12:27
that is most intersting, i think he was under moderation couple of days ago, but i don&#39;t think he is banned, we need a mod to clear this up, hope its ok
No, he hasn&#39;t been moderated in any way. [/b][/quote]
i knew it, either he is messing with us or he has a name change :lol:

mogadishu
09-16-2003, 07:51 PM
yea fc is right. i shoul dhave made the last thread in the lounge.

summerlinda
09-16-2003, 09:37 PM
How long is he gone anyway?
Djeez, maybe he&#39;s on vacation, or did his pc crash, or just wanted a break, what do we know?
Give the guy a break...

CrumbCat
09-16-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by summerlinda@16 September 2003 - 14:37
Djeez, maybe he&#39;s on vacation, or did his pc crash, or just wanted a break, what do we know?
Give the guy a break...
"what do we know?"

Well, we know when someone changes their custom member title to read:

R.I.P.

it usually means they have left - this is based on past member&#39;s actions.

Celerystalksme is not being harassed - it&#39;s just inquiring minds want to know&#33;

summerlinda
09-16-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by CrumbCat+16 September 2003 - 22:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CrumbCat @ 16 September 2003 - 22:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-summerlinda@16 September 2003 - 14:37
Give the guy a break...
"what do we know?"

R.I.P.

Celerystalksme is not being harassed - it&#39;s just inquiring minds want to know&#33;

© Copyright 2003 by CrumbCat, all rights reserved. [/b][/quote]
How many people on the board had RIP with their names? Most are still here :P

We&#39;ll just have to wait and see, did somebody try e-mailing him?

MUSLEMAN
09-16-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by summerlinda+16 September 2003 - 17:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (summerlinda @ 16 September 2003 - 17:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by CrumbCat@16 September 2003 - 22:47
<!--QuoteBegin-summerlinda@16 September 2003 - 14:37
Give the guy a break...
"what do we know?"

R.I.P.

We&#39;ll just have to wait and see, did somebody try e-mailing him? [/b][/quote]
ya who else has rip their own name??

CrumbCat
09-16-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by summerlinda+16 September 2003 - 14:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (summerlinda &#064; 16 September 2003 - 14:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by CrumbCat@16 September 2003 - 22:47
<!--QuoteBegin-summerlinda@16 September 2003 - 14:37
Give the guy a break...
"what do we know?"

R.I.P.

We&#39;ll just have to wait and see, did somebody try e-mailing him?[/b][/quote]
I know Linda - most HAVE returned and are now here again. I understand what you are saying, I am just curious about Celerystalksme.

When past members changed their custom member title to read RIP, someone usually started a topic in order to let others know they missed the member who had left.

Should Celerystalksme log in with an alias, he will be able to read this and see he is missed.

Do you have his email? It is listed as Private in his User Profile, so no, I haven&#39;t been able to email him, as I do not know his address.

Does anyone know it?

Please PM me if you do - thanks.

Jibbler
09-16-2003, 11:32 PM
With all due respect, I&#39;m sure Celery is still here. Though, the constant creations of new names is a pain in the ass. If you have multiple names, they should be merged into one. Its becoming too confusing trying to have a conversation here. Hell, I&#39;ve seen entire threads between two characters, whom are both the same person. :huh:

MUSLEMAN
09-17-2003, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Jibbler@16 September 2003 - 19:32
With all due respect, I&#39;m sure Celery is still here. Though, the constant creations of new names is a pain in the ass. If you have multiple names, they should be merged into one. Its becoming too confusing trying to have a conversation here. Hell, I&#39;ve seen entire threads between two characters, whom are both the same person. :huh:
well said, also i can pick celery out any day but i have not seen him post yet, when you see some one answer their own post three to four times in a row, that our celery :lol: i&#39;m sure he&#39;ll turn up :lol:

3rd gen noob
09-17-2003, 01:02 AM
i only ever answered my own post once :rolleyes:

MUSLEMAN
09-17-2003, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@16 September 2003 - 21:02
i only ever answered my own post once :rolleyes:
ya but then you always answer mine :lol: :lol:

3rd gen noob
09-17-2003, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@17 September 2003 - 01:06
ya but then you always answer mine :lol: :lol:
no, i don&#39;t

:rolleyes:

Adster
09-17-2003, 02:27 AM
well said, also i can pick celery out any day but i have not seen him post yet, when you see some one answer their own post three to four times in a row, that our celery&nbsp; i&#39;m sure he&#39;ll turn up&nbsp;

Not to be rude or anthing but this is one of the reasons Celery has left ppl complainign aboutnhim psoting to much man can&#39;t anyone be themselves thease days??

ppl coem back like myslef to another account to stop the bitchign about "All you care about is post counts" well anyone who thinks posts are important can shove all my psots up their ass for all I care and kep the preious things with the pretty stars

Jayhawk
09-17-2003, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by Adster@16 September 2003 - 20:27

well said, also i can pick celery out any day but i have not seen him post yet, when you see some one answer their own post three to four times in a row, that our celery i&#39;m sure he&#39;ll turn up

Not to be rude or anthing but this is one of the reasons Celery has left ppl complainign aboutnhim psoting to much man can&#39;t anyone be themselves thease days??

ppl coem back like myslef to another account to stop the bitchign about "All you care about is post counts" well anyone who thinks posts are important can shove all my psots up their ass for all I care and kep the preious things with the pretty stars
very nicely said. Celery was a very nice guy. HE just liked to have convos with people through forums i see nothing wrong with that and he loved music and shared it like none other. He is a decent guy and i wish him the best. But hey judging by statics i am sure he will be back look at FC, AD, Gutter, and myself (Sorry if didn&#39;t include anyone). Celery if u are out there best of luck man may luck be on your side

Jayhawk

MUSLEMAN
09-17-2003, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by Adster@16 September 2003 - 22:27

well said, also i can pick celery out any day but i have not seen him post yet, when you see some one answer their own post three to four times in a row, that our celery i&#39;m sure he&#39;ll turn up

that was ment in a humer kind of way and not a complaint adster, i thought you would have known that about me by now, and i hope you are not directing that comment toward me <_<

Celerystalksme
09-17-2003, 04:18 AM
Sorry guys for leaving all of a sudden...

Just clearing this up for all of you....Im just yeah having just a few probs with my own life at the moment...and yeah i can&#39;t take shit at the moment so i think the best thing to do is take some time off from the board before i end up saying something i regret...so its nothing anyone has done or said...you guys in musicworld still rock (and rap)...and yeah i&#39;ll be back soon...don&#39;t miss me too much and have a good couple of weeks...i might pop in soulseek when a couple new albums i want drop...and have a quick chat...but other than that i won&#39;t be on...but don&#39;t worry i will be back...just remember to feel teh love http://www.klboard.ath.cx/style_images/1/icon12.gif

Laters
Cely

P.S. Im listening to A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step and up next is Thursday - War All The Time... :)

Adster
09-17-2003, 04:26 AM
that was ment in a humer kind of way and not a complaint adster, i thought you would have known that about me by now, and i hope you are not directing that comment toward me

no not towards you mate and yeah I knew you were joking

still you are the post whore freak :lol: :lol:

yep best thing to do celery is to take tim off for a while something I didn&#39;t do once and tok all my shit out on the board

CrumbCat
09-17-2003, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme@16 September 2003 - 21:18

Just clearing this up for all of you....Im just yeah having just a few probs with my own life at the moment...and yeah i can&#39;t take shit at the moment so i think the best thing to do is take some time off from the board before i end up saying something i regret...so its nothing anyone has done or said...you guys in musicworld still rock (and rap)...and yeah i&#39;ll be back soon...don&#39;t miss me too much and have a good couple of weeks...i might pop in soulseek when a couple new albums i want drop...and have a quick chat...but other than that i won&#39;t be on...but don&#39;t worry i will be back...just remember to feel teh love http://www.klboard.ath.cx/style_images/1/icon12.gif

Laters
Cely

P.S. Im listening to A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step and up next is Thursday - War All The Time... :)
Good to hear from you, Celerystalksme. I hope you get things worked out. I&#39;m glad to hear you will be back.

"P.S. Im listening to A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step and up next is Thursday - War All The Time... :)"

You gotta love Celerystalksme&#39;s devotion to his music&#33;

Hope things get better for you soon.

Adster
09-17-2003, 04:42 AM
yeah Im guessing its woman problem

as I always say

"I can&#39;t live with them and I can&#39;t live with them"

MUSLEMAN
09-17-2003, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by Adster@17 September 2003 - 00:42
yeah Im guessing its woman problem

as I always say

"I can&#39;t live with them and I can&#39;t live with them"
can&#39;t live without them can&#39;t kill them either :lol:

wormless
09-17-2003, 06:23 AM
men should be seen and not heard or heard and not seen&#33; take care celerystalks me&#33;

Adster
09-17-2003, 07:14 AM
wow I canmt get use to dsl 1 second to load a page :lol:

Afronaut
09-17-2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme@17 September 2003 - 05:18

Laters
Cely

OMGTEHLUV2FUNNEHPLZSTAYTHNXBYE&#33; :lol:

Good to hear you&#39;re not leaving for good. :)

Cheers:
-GS-

N£MO
09-17-2003, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme@17 September 2003 - 05:18

Laters
Cely

You are a cool person and i hope you sort out your shit and see you soon Mr Celery. ;)

LaVaNaNo
09-17-2003, 02:48 PM
I am also listening to a perfect circle same album as crumcat has posted on.. and OMG, thanks to celery for helping me see the light on this band, i thought they sounded like tool, but right off the bat, they are a very unique sound to them, nothing i ever heard before, its amazing. I was just trying to think of a band they sound like and i cant.

Taking time off for real life is a great idea, wish i could do that.. good luck and hope things get better, and when you get back, hope to have some more convos with you about ApC- until then take care.. =).

BigBank_Hank
09-17-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme@17 September 2003 - 04:18

Laters
Cely

Glad to hear you aren&#39;t leaving us for good. Take all the time that you need just remember to come back :)

Celerystalksme
09-18-2003, 01:26 AM
:"> Just wanted to pop in and say thanks guys and gurls...I most probally be back over the weekend...cause i&#39;ve sorted most of the shit over these past 2 days...So yeah thank you guys and gurls for all you support...and i never knew i would of been missed this much..Anyways remember to feel teh love http://www.klboard.ath.cx/style_images/1/icon12.gif and i will start posting regulary soon enough :)

P.S. Is Listening to Limp Bizkit - Results May Vary and up next is Nirvana - Unlpugged In New York...

LaVaNaNo
09-18-2003, 02:16 AM
ATM Im listen to dr.mike-Trancedivas 1, really good, im rockin back and forth, keepin with the beat. =)

Celerystalksme
09-18-2003, 06:14 AM
Actually fuck it...im back...i&#39;ve had enough time to deal with everything...plus a nice talk with faceman (heres another shout out to ya)...So yeah im all good and better and like to thank everyone again...Anyways time to catch up on 2 and a half days of posting...so anyways yeah im back and feel teh love http://www.klboard.ath.cx/style_images/1/icon12.gif

Adster
09-18-2003, 06:30 AM
yep good taht your back I want to see more of STFU :)

Celerystalksme
09-18-2003, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by Adster@18 September 2003 - 16:30
yep good taht your back I want to see more of STFU :)
STFU with teh love http://www.klboard.ath.cx/style_images/1/icon12.gif

and for some more Ad loving...goto what music have u listened to...to see my latest review...http://www.klboard.ath.cx/style_images/1/icon12.gif

Adster
09-18-2003, 06:33 AM
lol I think I could guess without looking :lol:

Celerystalksme
09-18-2003, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by Adster@18 September 2003 - 16:33
lol I think I could guess without looking :lol:
u http://www.klboard.ath.cx/style_images/1/icon12.gif fred durst in green :lol:

Adster
09-18-2003, 06:37 AM
yep I had sex with that disk :D

[B][O][T]
09-18-2003, 06:41 AM
.....maybe We should change the Topic title?

Everything is back to normal now ;)
Ohhh and welcome back :)

BOT

Celerystalksme
09-18-2003, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by Adster@18 September 2003 - 16:37
yep I had sex with that disk :D
:lol: :lol:

me hopes you found the right hole for freddy...me thinks the asshole :lol:

Celerystalksme
09-18-2003, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by [B][O][T]@18 September 2003 - 16:41
.....maybe We should change the Topic title?

Everything is back to normal now ;)
Ohhh and welcome back :)

BOT
Thanks [B][O][T] and yes i dunno what too though...

the discussion about the near loss of a musicworld regular??

Adster
09-18-2003, 06:44 AM
sounds good to me

Celerystalksme
09-18-2003, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Adster@18 September 2003 - 16:44
sounds good to me
Ok now the discussion has turned to Ad&#39;s absence...

Hope i haven&#39;t started this trend up again :(

hopefully he is just being a typical Aussie smart ass...

oh well...one can only wonder :huh:

TEH MUSICWORLD LOVE IS WITH U http://www.klboard.ath.cx/style_images/1/icon12.gif

CrumbCat
09-18-2003, 09:19 AM
Ditto to what Cely said.