PDA

View Full Version : Do you need anything else than KG for non-scene / repertoire movies?

KFlint
02-13-2009, 03:41 PM
Hey all

I was thinking of getting an invite to ptp or goem and i figured i'd ask here before if there is any point of having them when you already are an happy KG member.

I don't want to register to any more trackers unless it has special content, so the 1001 movies to see before you die in PTP looks interesting

KG has roughly 10x more torrents though, I'm not sure if those two smaller trackers will provide anything i don't already have on KG

Thx for the input

redMonster
02-13-2009, 03:44 PM
AFAIK, KG doesn't allow mainstream and hollywood movies. I have an account on KG but rarely use it. Both PtP and Goem are very good. If you need mainstream movies, then goem and ptp are the best choices. Also, goem's forums are great. I once asked for some movies recommendations and the recommendations I got were really great.

Something Else
02-13-2009, 04:40 PM
Most of the rips on both are scene rips. So NO.

bgh520
02-13-2009, 04:44 PM
how about PTN ?

IdolEyes787
02-13-2009, 04:46 PM
Hey all

I don't want to register to any more trackers unless it has special content, so the 1001 movies to see before you die in PTP looks interesting

That alone is reason enough to register.

Other than that I've been cross referencing older movies that I find interesting and there is a great deal of overlap between PTP and KG.
Like RedMonster said though both Goem an PTP have a fairly good collection of more recent movies that KG lacks.

The_Martinator
02-13-2009, 04:49 PM
Secret cinema comes to mind, but still, as IdolEyes said, the 1001 movies collection is a good enough reason to join.

KFlint
02-13-2009, 05:19 PM
thx guys!

Something Else
02-13-2009, 05:20 PM
it seems that people misunderstood his question.

Do you need anything else than KG for non-scene / repertoire movies?

All the sites mentioned carry mostly scene releases. The same as every other site.

IdolEyes787
02-13-2009, 05:34 PM
it seems that people misunderstood his question.

Do you need anything else than KG for non-scene / repertoire movies?

Appreciate the clarification benchez but in my case at least misunderstanding shouldn't be confused with not understanding.

Something Else
02-13-2009, 05:41 PM
The content those other trackers have (which isn't available on KG) is the same as you'd find on any scene / 0day tracker. AFAIK

KFlint
02-13-2009, 05:43 PM
All the sites mentioned carry mostly scene releases. The same as every other site.

i didn't know that, i thought they were mainly non scene trackers

PTP intrigues me though, it seems it's growing up quite fast, I think I'll have a look