PDA

View Full Version : Have GFT

nvidia1244
02-13-2009, 04:57 PM
plz delete

OXO
02-13-2009, 05:42 PM
Massage from the staff :

I am not really in a good mood, and my day is getting worse. There are a number of people trying to trade GFT invites and / or sell them for money and other "1337 sites". Let me make this loud and clear, I WILL hunt you down, ban your asses on every site you exist on, and make sure your torrent life gets really really messed up. I dont't care if you are a donor, VIP, or a simple user even, if we get any proof of trading, selling, or just simple giveaway, you will be BANNED. No special preferences will be given to anyone. You have all been warned, better make sure you have a good day by not crossing my path.

;)

nvidia1244
02-13-2009, 06:28 PM
Massage from the staff :

I am not really in a good mood, and my day is getting worse. There are a number of people trying to trade GFT invites and / or sell them for money and other "1337 sites". Let me make this loud and clear, I WILL hunt you down, ban your asses on every site you exist on, and make sure your torrent life gets really really messed up. I dont't care if you are a donor, VIP, or a simple user even, if we get any proof of trading, selling, or just simple giveaway, you will be BANNED. No special preferences will be given to anyone. You have all been warned, better make sure you have a good day by not crossing my path.

;)

Oh :wacko::blink:

Samurai84
02-13-2009, 07:11 PM
close this thread

take care

Serb
02-13-2009, 08:07 PM
hm why hungary flag

bumrocks
02-14-2009, 03:38 AM
plz delete

Nice...Lack of knowledge on how the board and forum works is now in your favor! Are you wanting this deleted because they don't like traders at GFT? Cause you will find that most sites are this way...If you are in fact a noob then I would recommend checking out the bittorrent forums a little more in detail since you are currently a train wreck to lose your accounts, imo. I am not challenging you to become a smarter trader but a smarter user that doesn't have to trade...

But do what you will...The choice is yours obviously...

btw...In the upper right hand corner you will see a "thread tools" button...From there you can lock this thread...