View Full Version : I just watched...

j2k4
02-14-2009, 03:01 AM
...Paul Blart, Mall Cop.

Good God, what was I thinking.

pentomato
02-14-2009, 03:09 AM
You didn't like it?
I think it was funny in a stupid way, I woulnd't pay to watch it.

mr. nails
02-14-2009, 07:05 AM
i like kevin james and 95% of adams sandlers films so i thought it woulda been good... was i wrong. i didn't like it either.

j2k4
02-14-2009, 02:01 PM
You didn't like it?

I didn't pay.

I'm not a liberal, ffs.

The fact you enjoyed it speaks volumes.

100%
02-14-2009, 08:00 PM
Good God, what was I thinking.
:lol:

Indeed, fell for it too. It is obviously for kiddies.

Did you have to mention the word "liberal" in a thread about a crappy movie on a file sharing site to prove that you did not pay for it? :blink:

Shopping centres without zombies, so sad.

j2k4
02-14-2009, 08:23 PM
Did you have to mention the word "liberal" in a thread about a crappy movie on a file sharing site to prove that you did not pay for it? :blink:

Had you been the one to reply, the answer would be no.

Talk maybe to the other guy, who seems to seek me out wherever I go - he's got a thing about it.

Busyman
02-15-2009, 07:59 PM
You didn't like it?

I didn't pay.

I'm not a liberal, ffs.

I enjoyed it too but I must take into account that took 3 kids to see it.

It was enjoyable in a "good enough to watch with kids" sort of way.

The fact you took time to watch it....without kids, speaks volumes.:whistling

j2k4
02-15-2009, 09:01 PM
I didn't pay.

I'm not a liberal, ffs.

I don't watch many movies, and don't pretend to be an expert at choosing what to watch.

I am stubborn, however, and tend to finish what I start.

In that vein, have you finished your screen play, which you first mentioned about 6 years ago.

clocker
02-16-2009, 01:10 AM
I don't watch many movies, and don't pretend to be an expert at choosing what to watch.
It's called Paul Blart, Mall Cop and stars(??) Kevin James...fer crissake, how much expertise does it take to detect suckage given hints like that?

An admirable trait...if you're a beaver.
In this case I can only assume you were stunned by intoxicants and couldn't manage the remote.
Fortunately, there were no sharp objects nearby or you may have maimed yourself.

Swift
02-16-2009, 07:04 PM
The film action and the jokes are pretty much obvious

pentomato
02-16-2009, 08:43 PM

Talk maybe to the other guy, who seems to seek me out wherever I go - he's got a thing about it.

It is not I seek you wherever you go, it is I can't stand you and your stone age ideas of what lifeis and should be, tha's all, somebody has to keep you in your toes, lol lol lol
Yes I am a liberal, but a happy one, in the other hand you are a bitter conservative old man, that can't live with yourself, just get over yourself.

In that vein, have you finished your screen play, which you first mentioned about 6 years ago.

Of course you finish watching what you start, the remote wasn't near you, I guess your stomach didn't let you get up.
You are not stubborn, it is called fat these days lol.

j2k4
02-16-2009, 09:04 PM

It is not I seek you wherever you go, it is I can't stand you and your stone age ideas of what lifeis and should be, tha's all, somebody has to keep you in your toes, lol lol lol
Yes I am a liberal, but a happy one, in the other hand you are a bitter conservative old man, that can't live with yourself, just get over yourself.

Of course you finish watching what you start, the remote wasn't near you, I guess your stomach didn't let you get up.
You are not stubborn, it is called fat these days lol.

Again (again) you prove my point.

It's called Paul Blart, Mall Cop and stars(??) Kevin James...fer crissake, how much expertise does it take to detect suckage given hints like that?

An admirable trait...if you're a beaver.
In this case I can only assume you were stunned by intoxicants and couldn't manage the remote.
Fortunately, there were no sharp objects nearby or you may have maimed yourself.

Ffs, read my first post.

Busyman
02-17-2009, 10:32 PM

Only one of them. Almost done with 1 other. 3 more left. Ideas for 3 more.

I have many more contacts than I did back then so wish me luck.
One stunning fact is that even if you think your screenplay is the shit, there is so much crap you must go through and changes are even asked to made due to budget....even to your fucking story....like original story-breaking changes.

Btw, the name of the movie kinda revealed the type of movie it was.

j2k4
02-18-2009, 12:43 AM

One stunning fact is that even if you think your screenplay is the shit, there is so much crap you must go through and changes are even asked to made due to budget....even to your fucking story....like original story-breaking changes.

I could have told you that, but.

In any case, luck to you, certainly.

Tell that little fuck-head Spike Lee there's a new kid in town.

dorgalam
02-22-2009, 08:02 PM
band of brothers

Busyman
02-23-2009, 02:43 AM

I could have told you that, but.

In any case, luck to you, certainly.

Tell that little fuck-head Spike Lee there's a new kid in town.

Uh yeah, he has years of college and stuff and whatnots over me. I just have some great and soundly original ideas I can put to paper in my spare time.

snorri
02-23-2009, 03:47 AM
I just watched Confessions of a Shopaholic.

clocker
02-23-2009, 03:48 AM
Good for you.

rockaa
02-23-2009, 08:36 PM
I had the same feeling, when I watched it a few days ago... Its so empty.. It started quite good in the beginning or the first 20 mins or so and then it just got lame afterwards.

After I finished watching it, I actally realized how much the trailers and teasers do to a movie, I was very hyped first time i saw trailer.
It shows much you can't rely on the teasers or trailers any more, because you can't have exptectations to a movie afterwards - They just disappoint you to the fullest.