PDA

View Full Version : BitmeTv.org for me?

Pickerel
02-14-2009, 03:48 PM
Hey gang, I'm a member of a few great trackers that have always offered everythign I'm looking for and have never let me down with speeds/pre-times. I mostly use S** and more recently RevTT as well. Also have some lower end tracker accounts as well. In the last few days I have been interested in a few TV shows that I just can't get from S** or RevTT and also can't find on TPB or Demonoid. THis is making me consider getting into a private TV tracker such as BitmeTv. Is BitmeTV the top TV tracker in general. or should I look somewhere else? I'm not much for d/l'ing TV shows, but there's a few recently I'd love to see, I'm never around when they air. Looking for North American TV shows, BitmeTV what I want? Or other suggestions? Don't worry, not begging for invites here! I'm just too new to post in all the forums. Not totally sure if I want to get into another tracker yet, just checking it out. I'm not one to "collect" trackers.

NippleCake
02-14-2009, 03:53 PM
if you state the tv shows you are after, i am sure that people will find what trackers they are on. I dont mind checking bitmetv for you as well

That1Guy
02-14-2009, 03:54 PM
Yes bmtv is probably your best option. With recent events I cant help but think this is a backwards ass attempt at getting an invite. A little search would give you all the answer's u are asking. I know you said "Don't worry, not begging for invites here! I'm just too new to post in all the forums". What does it matter how new u are? Are you saying that if you weren't so new this would be a request.

I apologize if you are really a "newb" here, but i doubt I am the only one that feels this way.

IdolEyes787
02-14-2009, 03:56 PM
If you only want recent American TV shows pretty much any O day tracker is all you need.
Anything in particular that you are having trouble finding?

Also while I respect the thought by blocking it out as S** you only narrowed it down to 3 trackers

bgh520
02-14-2009, 04:00 PM
if you need other country's TV shows , Bitmetv is best way :)

Rafa
02-14-2009, 04:08 PM
Yes bmtv is probably your best option. With recent events I cant help but think this is a backwards ass attempt at getting an invite. A little search would give you all the answer's u are asking. I know you said "Don't worry, not begging for invites here! I'm just too new to post in all the forums". What does it matter how new u are? Are you saying that if you weren't so new this would be a request.

I apologize if you are really a "newb" here, but i doubt I am the only one that feels this way.

QFT

Let's see how long this friendly behavior will last... until page 2 maybe :shutup:

Pickerel
02-14-2009, 04:10 PM
Thanks. I'll just stick to my trackers and see if what I'm looking for pops up. Sorry, I'm never too specific on these forums since my general view of things seems to be that ppl around here automatically suspect ppl of things and just wait to jump on them for any slip up. I do enjoy reading the forums here and there are lots of good ppl, but there are definitely some elitist types accusing ppl of things all the time. Again, great forums to read and I do enjoy reading ppl's viewd, but it's an intimidating forum for a new comer to post in.

hasnainbk
02-14-2009, 04:21 PM
you can find pretty much anything on tvtorrents.com with good speeds.
If you want to try it out, PM me your email and I will give you some starting credit as well.

piratebot
02-14-2009, 04:26 PM
can any other new fst members invite this guy to bmtv? this thread looks sincere.

IdolEyes787
02-14-2009, 04:37 PM
Sincerity aside the OP himself said that he didn't need it.
Also I hate to keep repeating myself (and this is not directed in anyway at the OP)but please do not turn this into another invite section.

RizKhan25000
02-14-2009, 04:37 PM
Hey gang, I'm a member of a few great trackers that have always offered everythign I'm looking for and have never let me down with speeds/pre-times. I mostly use S** and more recently RevTT as well. Also have some lower end tracker accounts as well. In the last few days I have been interested in a few TV shows that I just can't get from S** or RevTT and also can't find on TPB or Demonoid. THis is making me consider getting into a private TV tracker such as BitmeTv. Is BitmeTV the top TV tracker in general. or should I look somewhere else? I'm not much for d/l'ing TV shows, but there's a few recently I'd love to see, I'm never around when they air. Looking for North American TV shows, BitmeTV what I want? Or other suggestions? Don't worry, not begging for invites here! I'm just too new to post in all the forums. Not totally sure if I want to get into another tracker yet, just checking it out. I'm not one to "collect" trackers.

Let me give you a practical advice. There are some new and great trackers around at the time, which are also open. No doubt Bitme.org is a great tracker. but how would you get in. Through begging, trading or paying ????. Why not try the new tv trackers and there are quite a few around which would be considered elite may be in not so distant future. Tvtorrentz.org, TV.Torrents.ro , Bitt.tv .etc... they are good trackers and contain a lot of stuff. Their only minus point is that they are new and not well known. Many of them would be open and it is fine if you just check them out and I think you would like them.

Bitme.tv is your worst option (only because it would be difficult for you if you are new).... go for new trackers and enjoy!

beco
02-14-2009, 04:40 PM
can any other new fst members invite this guy to bmtv? this thread looks sincere.

me too , if i'm not so naive.

Show me please or send me 2 links form your profile in other sites which you're a member there.:rolleyes: (with the same nickname )

Pickerel
02-14-2009, 05:04 PM
I can't Pm here yet, can you send post an email to contact you with? I have 2 profile pics put together and then just realized I can't PM..

beco
02-14-2009, 05:16 PM
I can't Pm here yet, can you send post an email to contact you with? I have 2 profile pics put together and then just realized I can't PM..

i can't too ...sorry .

edit:
try to get 10 post here ...maybe after that :)

Pickerel
02-14-2009, 05:47 PM
well I have 10 posts and still no PM, probably a time thing. If you are ok with it, you could possibly email me at [email protected] and I could send you my profile links. If you would rather not, that's ok. I understand, and maybe I'll Pm you when the opportunity arises. Thanks.

Rafa
02-14-2009, 06:14 PM
:frusty: here we go again

People never learn...

IdolEyes787
02-14-2009, 06:28 PM
I tried to tell them .

Closed.