PDA

View Full Version : unleashthespeed.net

cherryman69
02-15-2009, 12:06 AM
Anyone ever used or know some who used them before? their plans seem too good to be true.

midman
02-16-2009, 08:34 PM
Hello, I signed up with them last night but have not heard anything back yet.

I will try to update once I receive more information and I am able to check it out.

cherryman69
02-17-2009, 12:44 AM
sounds good.

Gigem
02-17-2009, 10:12 AM
I have been using UTS for about 2 weeks, Im on the lvl 2 unlimited 100/100 plan. Setup on the box took 2-3 days (owner said they had problems with the hardware. I have no problems uploading/downloading 11000kbps, think the most ive done at the same time is 17000kbps total 200-300gb a day. The support WAS always online when I bought the box but now hasnt been around for a few days. My server hasnt been reachable for the past 24 hours and there has been a few problems with getting FTP access. If everything turns out ok ill repost, this is one of the best seedboxes Ive had.

cherryman69
02-17-2009, 11:57 AM
good luck, he was advertising on a site i'm on, and we all thought it was a bit sketchy, doing a few whois and check his leach ip, which was with ovh, he got banned.

Geno08
02-18-2009, 07:28 PM
it is nothing but a scam , on another site im on he's took quite a few people for there money promising to get things sorted next day ..ect.. and they never heard anything again , seems like once they've got your cash they're not bothered what happens ..unreliable service , shoddy support , deals that in no way live up to what you expect , loads of downtime without an explanation ...the list can go on ...deffinatly one "host" to avoid at all costs .

therealuts
02-25-2009, 06:29 PM
Genocide08 is right. i foolishly helped the owner of UnleashTheSpeed, who happens to be the owner of another site that was shut down due to constant scamming. Owner of UTS is called Tangeriney and he owes alot of ppl money when towards the final month of FreeTheNetwork was up he was getting ppl to buy seedbox accounts nad then screwinng them off. Avoid this scamming site at all cost and i can explain all the downtime. Basically whn i used the box when tnageriney didnt want me to he would shut down the box and the ftp link so noone could download on the seedbox or from the seedbox to their pcs.

Xbox_360
03-11-2009, 10:28 AM
Just wanting to know if anyone from here has used there service they have a really great offer for 70gb of hard drive space a 1gb internet connection unlimited active torrents and bandwidth and its a private box all for £15 a month or £100 a year. I would like to try the 1 month first and if it is good pay for the whole year the only thing I don't understand is the domain name / free subdomain what do they mean by that?

http://www.unleashthespeed.net/news.php

Gigem
03-11-2009, 10:43 PM
Do a search for other posts on this board, already a thread open, he took alot of peoples money and didnt provide a service. Dont use him.

Xbox_360
03-12-2009, 12:37 AM
Thanks Gigem for letting me know this will stay away.

Tym
03-14-2009, 12:48 AM
Scammed me!

Tym
03-14-2009, 12:57 AM
Unleashthespeed.net - also known as Paul Bagnall - 07891050717 is his number, want your money back? I got his address to!
36 Parkgate Av, Over Peover, WA16 8TX - Home Telephone: (01625) 861535

He has scammed almost everyone including my family and friends.

I made him a website to help improve his service, all he did was throw it back in my face. scammed loads more people and took money off my family for a service he didn't give!

anjosuicida
03-17-2009, 01:03 PM
Despiste all the negative hype I was dumb enough to try UnleashTheSpeed service. Got the server, worked for 12 hours, been down for almost a week.

The owner doesn“t awnser to tickets, to e-mails, or paypal dispute.

ben99
03-18-2009, 03:26 AM
all the accounts made solely for this thread is amazing...

pplush259
03-18-2009, 08:10 AM
all the accounts made solely for this thread is amazing...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hahaha

TreX_
03-20-2009, 07:35 PM
Hi! is this site really scam?:unsure:

FransTormer
03-20-2009, 07:39 PM
Hi! is this site really scam?:unsure:
Hi, welcome and yes.

Or try a forum-search to get more results.:happy:

CarpeNoctem
03-25-2009, 08:50 AM
guys i signed up with this guy and didn't do enough research beforehand... this guy is a HUGE scammer.. he took my happily money, and corrosponded fine before he got it, after he got it.. nothing

all emails go unanswered without fail.

The server has been down 100% of the time i have had it - not even the first day did it work.

FTP doesn't work at all.

after 1 week of nothing working and no replies i have requested a full refund- surprise surprise.. nothing again.

i have now taken it to paypal to get him shut down. im sure paypal can get my money back from him, although i want to take this further. please spread the word about this guy and his scam as there inst much online about it.

ill also be taking it to the commonwealth to track him down further.

also the user Tym is part of the scam !

He thinks he has got away with 80 pounds from me.. but little does he understand what this will cost him, sorry unleashthespeed but you messed with the wrong guy

Death
03-25-2009, 09:20 AM
Hi all, man don't get me started on this http://www.unleashthespeed.net/

they are so crap. I signed up 1 whole week ago, and I did not get a reply from them at all. They finally replied saying they will enable the account. I agreed to this. But you know what, it took them another 3 days to enable this, and during this time, no response to my emails and questions.

this is pathetic. -- I hate http://www.unleashthespeed.net/
it is the worst.

I strongly advise to stay away - and tell everyone not sign up.

Their site opened up about 10 days later, and when I logged in, it did, but a few minutes later, I get a error on the page, and when I went to refresh, it was just did not load again. so I hate to again email them. which they did not reply at all.

I have been trying to get a refund from them since, but they have not yet given me any response.

WARNING - stay away from http://www.unleashthespeed.net/

WORST EVER SEEDBOX -

I am still trying to get my money back which was like 80 Quid.

It is ridiculous, how bad the service is- I am furious - especially at the at the fact that they wont even refund my money -

Once again a warning to all, do NOT sign up for unleash the speed.

regards
DEATH

Charger
03-25-2009, 09:14 PM
As you may know have guessed it, the site is a scam. Whish I had seen this thread a little earlier. f***!

CarpeNoctem
03-27-2009, 01:08 PM
if anyone else has been had by this guy please contact me by pm with details, i'm compiling a list of people that have been scammed at the request of paypals fraud department. They are tracking him back to his bank then are taking it to the local authorities.

Pillhead
03-31-2009, 01:12 PM
good on you