PDA

View Full Version : Cisco Tests?

slymatt33
09-16-2003, 11:26 PM
I'm taking the Cisco course in Grade 11. I've heard rumours that students in previous years have found sites providing answers to the tests and the final exam. Does anyone know these sites? There are many sites providing sample quizes and tests, which are easy to find. I'm talking about the actual tests and final exam.
Thanks

4play
09-16-2003, 11:29 PM
the cisco tests are piss easy.

I would just go through all the exams before the final one, they use the same questions on the practice exams as they do on the final one.

i managed to get 78% in the final and i only attended 5 lessons all year. how hard can they be.

p.s you get caught cheating they boot your off the entire course not just cisco.

pol
09-16-2003, 11:31 PM
surely this should be in 'cheatworld'

J'Pol
09-16-2003, 11:35 PM
You wish to cheat on this test - to what end ?

MetroStars
09-16-2003, 11:43 PM
Cheating is the best....

I failed my first exam, but i got a 2nd chance of taking it.. the gr8 thing about this was, it was being held in the college gym, and the exams where being monterd by teachers that did not know who u where, so i paid my friend ( who already passed the exam first time ) 2 pose as me and take exam 4 me... and it worked cos non of the teachers in the exam knew who any 1 was...

i had 2 pay my friend 30 bucks tho, but it wos well worth it.. they where the best days of my life :lol:

slymatt33
09-16-2003, 11:44 PM
where and what is cheat world. There are sites that provide the answers, because a kid got suspended last year for doing this. I'm ovbiously not an idiot and would keep it to myself, unlike this idiot who told everyone about it.

I don't understand why someone said:

What the hell does that mean?

chalice
09-16-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by slymatt33@16 September 2003 - 23:44
where and what is cheat world. There are sites that provide the answers, because a kid got suspended last year for doing this. I'm ovbiously not an idiot and would keep it to myself, unlike this idiot who told everyone about it.

I don't know what that means but there are extensive notes available.

J'Pol
09-16-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by slymatt33@17 September 2003 - 00:44

It means you are a half-wit, lying bastard.

If you are not stupid then sit the test and pass it. If you cant pass it then you don't deserve to.

Which part do you find difficult to understand. Or do you wish someone else to answer this on your behalf.

pol
09-16-2003, 11:48 PM
where and what is cheat world

'cheatworld' :) (http://noobsatuni.keenspace.com/)

clocker
09-16-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by MetroStars@16 September 2003 - 16:43
Cheating is the best....

I failed my first exam, but i got a 2nd chance of taking it.. the gr8 thing about this was, it was being held in the college gym, and the exams where being monterd by teachers that did not know who u where, so i paid my friend ( who already passed the exam first time ) 2 pose as me and take exam 4 me... and it worked cos non of the teachers in the exam knew who any 1 was...

i had 2 pay my friend 30 bucks tho, but it wos well worth it.. they where the best days of my life :lol:
With any luck your friend will be available on your wedding night also.

Now THERE'S a test you don't want to fail!

Book him early....

slymatt33
09-16-2003, 11:53 PM
I'm sorry sir, maybe i should study. Wait, I'm not a nerd and i have better things to do than waste my time studying questions like:
How does the IEEE 802.3 frame and Ethernet frame compare? What’s the same; what’s different?
Is Ethernet connectionless or connection-oriented? What does this mean?

if you're not going to help me than don't respond, and go study you fucking nerd.

J'Pol
09-16-2003, 11:53 PM
LOL

Vicarious consummation.

J'Pol
09-16-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by slymatt33@17 September 2003 - 00:53
I'm sorry sir, maybe i should study. Wait, I'm not a nerd and i have better things to do than waste my time studying questions like:
How does the IEEE 802.3 frame and Ethernet frame compare? What’s the same; what’s different?
Is Ethernet connectionless or connection-oriented? What does this mean?

if you're not going to help me than don't respond, and go study you fucking nerd.
So you are quite happy to be a lying, cheating bag of shite.

You must be popular. Is that why you are too busy to do some work.

4play
09-16-2003, 11:56 PM

and you where saying people are being mean to noobs ;)

learn the cisco stuff it is easy, what is the point in cheating you learn nothing

pol
09-16-2003, 11:57 PM
if you're not going to help me than don't respond, and go study you fucking nerd

:( sorry mate, i feel terrible now

this is the real site, honest (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=noobs)

:(

J'Pol
09-16-2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by 4play@17 September 2003 - 00:56

and you where saying people are being mean to noobs ;)

learn the cisco stuff it is easy, what is the point in cheating you learn nothing
I referred to people being gratuitously mean to n00bs.

This guy is a total dickhead.

3rd gen noob
09-16-2003, 11:58 PM
if you don't want want to study and aren't clever enough to pass the tests without any work you will fail

that's what happened to me a couple of times last year anyway

J'Pol
09-16-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@17 September 2003 - 00:58
if you don't want want to study and aren't clever enough to pass the tests without any work you will fail

that's what happened to me a couple of times last year anyway
Bet you pass this year.

3rd gen noob
09-17-2003, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by JPaul@16 September 2003 - 23:59
Bet you pass this year.
well, i've switched to computer science now, so i don't know

J'Pol
09-17-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+17 September 2003 - 01:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 17 September 2003 - 01:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@16 September 2003 - 23:59
Bet you pass this year.
well, i&#39;ve switched to computer science now, so i don&#39;t know [/b][/quote]
Learn it this time - you know you can.

3rd gen noob
09-17-2003, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by JPaul@17 September 2003 - 00:02
i&#39;m not trying to make excuses or anything, but i&#39;m seriously lazy
i know i can pass them, it&#39;s finding the motivation that is harder...

i just need to get my head down and learn it, otherwise i&#39;ll end up out on my ars*

edit: thanks for the vote of confidence though :D

J'Pol
09-17-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+17 September 2003 - 01:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 17 September 2003 - 01:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@17 September 2003 - 00:02
i&#39;m not trying to make excuses or anything, but i&#39;m seriously lazy
i know i can pass them, it&#39;s finding the motivation that is harder...

i just need to get my head down and learn it, otherwise i&#39;ll end up out on my ars*

edit: thanks for the vote of confidence though :D [/b][/quote]
If you want to look back in 4-5 years and think I wish I had done the work, that&#39;s a matter for you, it&#39;s your life mate.

Or you can put some work in just now and reap the rewards for 40 years - with the nice car, house and whatever you want. Bottom line is, you will either benefit from the work or you will have another year being a lazy bar steward.

It really is your choice. No-one, other than your potential family will benefit (or not) from the work you do just now.

Either way you are a good guy. Please don&#39;t have to live your life saying "do you want fries with that". But as I said - it&#39;s your choice, live your life, be happy.

3rd gen noob
09-17-2003, 12:19 AM
have you ever done any motivational talks, JP?
seriously though, i know what has to be done
my first year of chem was kind of a laugh, i thought it&#39;d be like high school where i could just use what i learnt in class to pass the tests
i was wrong (obviously)
uni was a lot harder than i thought it would be
now that i have that figured out, i will have to (and will try to) work a lot harder to gain my degree

clocker
09-17-2003, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by JPaul@16 September 2003 - 17:11
Please don&#39;t have to live your life saying "do you want fries with that". But as I said - it&#39;s your choice, live your life, be happy.
Perhaps a rewarding career in the fast paced, highly competitive world of food service is right up your alley&#33;
http://www22.brinkster.com/ricarleite/mcdonalds.jpg

slymatt33
09-17-2003, 02:10 AM
You are a real fucking nerd aren&#39;t you sr.member. Whats with your queer speaches. I asked if could get a site for the tests and you tell me about how i shouldn&#39;t cheat. Fuck you buddy, why don&#39;t you go tell people not to download movies? i&#39;m cheating who gives a fuck. Go suck a dick you fuckin nerd. and who&#39;s the old fuck in your pic? you respond with these nerdy fuckin comments like you&#39;re proving you&#39;re mature. Go jerk off you fuckin nerd.

pol
09-17-2003, 02:13 AM
you kiss your mum with that mouth, ? :rolleyes:

4play
09-17-2003, 02:16 AM
look i gave you the best advice your gonna get without cheating.

the final cisco exam is made up of the questions off the practice exams. find the proper answers to all the questions on them and you are gonna get 100% without cheating and you will actually learn. all it will take is a few hours of your measily life.

and mr senoir member is right cheating on exams like this will end you up working 9 - 5 in mc donalds so take the hint form more experienced people and dont cheat. :angry:

slymatt33
09-17-2003, 02:24 AM
Holy christ, what&#39;s the matter with all you people? Do none of you download the movies off KaZaa? I really don&#39;t need people telling me i&#39;m going to work at mc donalds, cause that isn&#39;t gonna happen from cheating on my Cisco test. You guys should not be on the K-Lite forum, cause everyone&#39;s stealing/ ripping off software companies, movies etc... It&#39;s the same shit. Go become teachers or motivational speakers or something. I can&#39;t believe I&#39;m arguing with a bunch of mature nerds.

4play
09-17-2003, 02:32 AM
can you tell me why you wanna cheat?

is it just to make your life easier because you are lazy, do you think you wont do well on the course or something.

slymatt33
09-17-2003, 02:38 AM
Are you not listening to me? Are you thick headed? GO JERK OFF. I&#39;m CHEATING BECAUSE IT MAKES LIFE EASIER. why don&#39;t you go ask people why they are ripping off movies and Copying whole albums from bands? people steal buddy. people also cheat. stop telling me off. I obviously asked the question to the wrong group of people. I&#39;ll go ask the people who use Kazaa Lite Forum for it&#39;s real purpose, to post stolen copies of movies, music, software etc.. As for the people who keep giving me mature speaches, go JERK off and stop telling me and other cheaters off.

hobbes
09-17-2003, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by slymatt33@17 September 2003 - 03:38
Are you not listening to me? Are you thick headed? GO JERK OFF. I&#39;m CHEATING BECAUSE IT MAKES LIFE EASIER.&nbsp; why don&#39;t you go ask people why they are ripping off movies and Copying whole albums from bands? people steal buddy.&nbsp; people also cheat. stop telling me off.&nbsp; I obviously asked the question to the wrong group of people.&nbsp; I&#39;ll go ask the people who use Kazaa Lite Forum for it&#39;s real purpose, to post stolen copies of movies, music, software etc.. As for the people who keep giving me mature speaches, go JERK off and stop telling me and other cheaters off.
Dude,

Quit being such a dork. Why are you in a homo class anyway. You must be 16 or so, so drop out of school and we can cheat together as we prepare for the GED, dude. We can drink brewskies and score with chicks for like2 years before we have to study for that test.

So grab your Varsity letter jacket and we can cruise the park and beat up fags.

pol
09-17-2003, 02:51 AM
you obviously have a problem with people "ripping off movies and Copying whole albums " so what the fuck are you doing here in the first place. and did it ever occur to you that once you finish whatever pisspoor college course or whatever it is that your doing that you might need to know what to do with it in the real world. your obviously in the wrong line if you cant even be arsed to take in what your meant to be learning.

4play
09-17-2003, 02:57 AM
why don&#39;t you go ask people why they are ripping off movies and Copying whole albums from bands? people steal buddy. people also cheat. stop telling me off.

omg your just a plain arragant loser it has to be said.

we dont steal albums films becuase it makes are lifes easier. we steal them becuase they are either overpriced, full of filler tracks or because we dont want to pay.

cheating on an exam is just plain cheating yourself not the examiner. stealing media is not stealing form me get the picture.

now lets see do i go jerk off or shall i ask the other half to do it for me :rolleyes: decisions decisions

@ jpaul sorry to doubt you he is a dickhead

edit : oh yeah i do have a site with all the questions on but you have to register
here (http://cisco.netacad.net/public/index.html)

slymatt33
09-17-2003, 09:06 PM
you are all a bunch of hard asses, and you suck cock&#33; :D

And i banged all of your mothers at the same time. :lol:

Snee
09-17-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by slymatt33@17 September 2003 - 22:06
And i banged all of your mothers at the same time. :lol:
You must be incredibly deformed :o :huh:

pol
09-17-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by slymatt33@17 September 2003 - 21:06
you are all a bunch of hard asses, and you suck cock&#33;&nbsp; &nbsp; :D

And i banged all of your mothers at the same time.&nbsp; :lol:

i. well, fuck off then. :D

ii. no you havent, mine doesnt go for the spotty-faced teenage short-cocked ones. <_<

have a nice day&#33; :)

4play
09-17-2003, 09:20 PM
you are all a bunch of hard asses, and you suck cock&#33;

And i banged all of your mothers at the same time.

if only the withdrawl method worked for your parents we would all be some much happier. :P