PDA

View Full Version : does black cat games link has changed ?

himo
02-15-2009, 01:19 PM
hello guys ,,, i can't log in to black cat games tracker ...

is the site is off or the link has change ?

thanks

Enzo
02-15-2009, 01:21 PM
nope.. Is still the same.. only a new secret page off course

The_Martinator
02-15-2009, 02:25 PM
If you don't know about the new login page you probably don't have an account there anymore. No offence, they just probably disabledyou for inactivity.

Lovestoned
02-15-2009, 04:43 PM
Searched for you, you can garner the information you're looking for much faster if you actually did.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-bcg-key-word-and-hidden-front-page-309495

02-15-2009, 06:21 PM
blackcats isnt taking my login anymore ?!?!? i logged in fine yesterday now it just reload the page

wtfux

Tokeman
02-15-2009, 06:22 PM
Working fine here, logged in a few days ago after formatting, still comming up fine.

no_bother
02-15-2009, 06:27 PM
Logged in about 5 minutes ago. its the keyword usually is the problem

kirmie
02-16-2009, 04:32 PM
Did they update in e-mail cause if not I didn't see it on the page. If they updated in e-mail then could somebody point me in the right direction. The e-mail I have set up has apparently been removed (was using my old college e-mail). Need to login and change it to a valid one again. Same name there as here. BTW, they put way too much effort into their "home page".

Also, if it makes any difference. Did the key and I am still able to connect to the tracker. I should be visible as active. Just can't figure out where to go.

kaffeine
02-16-2009, 05:03 PM
kirmie:

Last seen2009-02-15 01:56:09 (1 day ago)

Why can't you log in now?

Anyway, you can go to their irc to get help:
irc.blackcats-games.net

sh1ngo
02-26-2009, 01:40 PM
the old url of blackcat games doesn't works for me. It shows a random site template lol
can anyone tell this re-newbie the new url of the tracker?

The_Martinator
02-26-2009, 02:11 PM
Searched for you, you can garner the information you're looking for much faster if you actually did.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-bcg-key-word-and-hidden-front-page-309495

hello guys ,,, i can't log in to black cat games tracker ...

is the site is off or the link has change ?

thanks

Hm, where to look for info?!?!

kaffeine
02-26-2009, 07:41 PM
the old url of blackcat games doesn't works for me. It shows a random site template lol
can anyone tell this re-newbie the new url of the tracker?
The url has not changed. You can read more about it here (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-bcg-key-word-and-hidden-front-page-309495).

To sum it up, if you didn't create your keyword a few months ago, your account is gone.

merwais
04-13-2010, 11:34 PM
You guys really think fake templates will save a tracker and secure it ?
Stop thinking like that, you think anti piracy companies are dumb ?
They know nothing about tracker ? they know nothing about p2p ? and how it's running ?

Who says BCG is secure ? huh ?
It's just one click, google and taadaah !

the easiest way to find out what's behind BCG
just browse the public URL of their tracker :P

http://www.blackcats-games.net:2228/st

One thing i am very sure of, if p2p goes illegal 100%, anti piracy companies will go after secure sites first who's acting to be secure, like FTN/BCG and some other...

Specially scene sites, scene sites who is promoting/releasing the main stuff !

There used to be private sites which was allowing only very private ip ranges to access the web pages, anti piracy companies shut them down, so these tactics will never work, if law goes against p2p sites, you can't keep your site online even if you put google on your front page :noes:

P2P Site owners are just lying to them self and to his site users.
noob tactic: I have added a fake mail page on my front page and i am very secure. LoL

I bet some site admins are acting like: Family Guy :P

They think they are acting cleaver but they are not.
Just don't think you are secure because of those fake front pages. ;)

stoi
04-13-2010, 11:46 PM
1 That was one hell of a bump

2: if you are a member of BCG and visit our forums, then you will bloody well know that i always say we are not secure just because of the fake page, yes we could have nasties in now, just like every other tracker out there.

3: the reason for the fake page was i was sick and tired of getting a donation off guest for £10- £50- £200+ then getting an email 2 minutes later "I just donated can i have an account" My reply, "fuck no, and here is your cash back".

Yes it does make our members feel more secure, but i have never once said that since its been up, and btw we are taking it down soon anyway.

Sorry but the bump, and the tone of your post just tells me you have something against us, and btw that link is on all XBT trackers, so bully for you, you found it, oh sorry i forgot, i believe you are the prat that has been coding XBTT for 3 years or something, big deal, good for you, but anyone could have found that.

XBT Tracker is a BitTorrent tracker written in C++. It's designed to offer high performance while consuming little resources (CPU and RAM). It's a pure tracker, so it doesn't offer a frontend. You can use any (PHP) frontend you want.

XBT Tracker listens on port 2710. The announce URL is http://...:2710/announce. The debug URL is http://...:2710/debug. The scrape URL is http://...:2710/scrape. The statistics URL is http://...:2710/statistics. An experimental UDP tracker extension is also supported via announce URL udp://...:2710.

and you got the 2228 from our announce.

from

http://xbtt.sourceforge.net/tracker/

Rart
04-13-2010, 11:57 PM
Sorry but the bump, and the tone of your post just tells me you have something against us

He basically just spends his time here blindly worshipping TorrentDay and IPT like they're gods while vehemently bashing any other torrent site in existence to the best of his abilities (which isn't much).

His blatantly biased and tunnel visioned perception of nearly every torrent site is incredibly evident. Take his opinions with a grain of salt.

Quarterquack
04-13-2010, 11:58 PM
Rart. I quite dislike you for taking the words out of my mouth, and typing them first.

merwais
04-14-2010, 12:10 AM
stoi, sorry, i wasn't attacking BCG at all and i am not against BCG.
BCG is a great game tracker on the net.

BCG was just an example to show that fake templates is not helping at all.

FTN/BCG and some other trackers are using fake templates to secure them self, which is not helping at all, it's just making hard for members to login :P LoL

Stoi, i know about those ports very well, if you think you have secured your tracker by adding some fake templates on your front page, then disable those statistic / debugs also and don't allow public to view them and find out total torrents and peers. that will definitely secure your tracker from public view ;)

Rart, at least leave something useful to educate others, why acting like a dumb ? Grow up buddy.
No hard feelings, just stop acting like a dumb.

stoi
04-14-2010, 12:23 AM
Well i just dont realise why you bumped this, saying as though there is a thread right below this one asking what the best fake pages are, you could have just used that one.

and like i already said, its not to make the tracker secure, only way to do that is to not have a tracker in the first place.

Quarterquack
04-14-2010, 01:04 AM
it's just making hard for members to login :P LoL

I used to think it's cumbersome, as well. Keefox + Keepass, plus activate advanced form detection, and you'll never need to do more than click your mouse once for logins anywhere. That, or macro it to a keyboard shotcut, then all you need to do is type a shortcut, literally.

ca_aok
04-14-2010, 01:11 AM
You keep mentioning FTN (omg how 1337 of you), but in the context of "making it harder to log in"... it's not harder at all. It's just a simple user/pass, same as any other site, the only difference being they don't have a giant banner with the site's name on the login page.

Who gives a fuck?

The sites I hate are the ones that rotate authentication cookies on a per computer basis and forcibly log out the old session, making you re-log in on your desktop if you log on to said site on your laptop, even if they have the same external IP. This is even worse when the site has some sort of catchpa system, which is pretty stupid in the first place since a simple "6 falied login attempts = 24 hour ban" system works just as well to deter brute forcing or bots.

I'm looking at you, lossless music trackers :pinch:

Quarterquack
04-14-2010, 01:24 AM
This is even worse when the site has some sort of catchpa system ... a simple "6 falied login attempts = 24 hour ban" system works just as well to deter brute forcing or bots.

False. The 6 failed attempts actually works better, not "just as well". Captcha codes are easier to have an automator get through them. :whistling

anon
04-14-2010, 01:59 PM
i want to get that tracker

A lot of people do. :O