PDA

View Full Version : Request. U*-*

TAT
02-15-2009, 06:31 PM
@ U*-* staff, I am interested into your private tracker and want to join so I will request a invitation. I believe you never heard something about me and I do not know someone on your tracker so I think my request is impossible but I can only tell you that I will try to be one of the best members at your tracker and will help as much as possible! I know your tracker is a normal general tracker and there is not any special content and maybe I could find every release somewhere else but I will join this tracker mostly because the community. Sure, some guys will tell me that I want your tracker only because rarity and feel elite but hey girls, wait! I have >>EDIT<<and give a fuck of any elite website and to this guys which tell me that I am a elite trader and want U*-* only for trading, wait again! I was member on FTN,ScT and Uploader on a couple of trackers for example TT. Uhh why I am telling you this? because I had the choise to trade this accounts all the time but I was a very long time active there and decided to pm the owners for disabling my accounts. (reason isn't important) well, I have good sources and can help with uploading all the time but I know that your tracker is more a community tracker but I think uploading torrents can not be bad.
I am using bittorrent for 3- 4years and I am on E**** and F*C at this time. I would read the rules first and would give server ip (seedbox) before starting with downloading. contact me please and I will answer any question..

bye,TAT

Swift
02-15-2009, 06:35 PM
LOL, this is a first

droste
02-15-2009, 06:48 PM
Good luck I hope you get it ;)

salahnasser
02-15-2009, 06:49 PM
better to close this thread

droste
02-15-2009, 06:52 PM
better to close this thread
why? Btw, I want an invite too :yup:

TAT
02-15-2009, 06:52 PM
LOL, this is a first

I'm sorry but I don't understand your post. :)

Red pirate
02-15-2009, 06:54 PM
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

like you search for a special fish in ocean :cool:

Swift
02-15-2009, 06:55 PM
LOL, this is a first

I'm sorry but I don't understand your post. :)

I didn't saw any u*-* req lately

CaptanAmerica
02-15-2009, 07:06 PM
:w00t:

killercam101
02-15-2009, 07:15 PM
He has axx resources F*C and E**** but the inability to find anyone to get him into wheelmods LOL...FAIL!

central2rbay
02-15-2009, 07:20 PM
Best of luck on that REQ ~

Rafa
02-15-2009, 07:21 PM
bye,TAT

bye :wave:

FallDX
02-15-2009, 07:22 PM
wtf if you got F*c , f*n , s*t & others .. why do you need uk-t ??!!!!!!
it's another normal general 0day tracker , nothing special :s

Swift
02-15-2009, 07:23 PM
didn't you hear he's all about the hype ... high stuff

droste
02-15-2009, 07:24 PM
pm me on fsc and I invite you :yes:

TAT
02-15-2009, 09:19 PM
thank you everyone to spamm my thread...

LubTheStaringCat
02-15-2009, 09:59 PM
Like all other U*** requests It turns Into a feast of spam, and drowns In failure.

And like "droste" Said I also would like an Invite, but know It will more lightly never come.

You have my best wishes In what you seek.

slymester
02-15-2009, 10:10 PM
thank you everyone to spamm my thread...

What else did you expect :rolleyes:

viru5
02-15-2009, 10:11 PM
This is a big LOL

RedRansom
02-15-2009, 10:15 PM
well you are saying i am really a rock collector and this diamond is only absent(afaik what i understand from your post)
and i want to say who has u*-* really a good trader(%30) or a community ppl(%1) or staff member from an elite tracker(%69)...
and good luck you will need it :)

Samurai84
02-15-2009, 10:18 PM
Flame topic

TAT
02-15-2009, 10:26 PM
Like all other U*** requests It turns Into a feast of spam, and drowns In failure.

And like "droste" Said I also would like an Invite, but know It will more lightly never come.

You have my best wishes In what you seek.

well you are saying i am really a rock collector and this diamond is only absent(afaik what i understand from your post)
and i want to say who has u*-* really a good trader(%30) or a community ppl(%1) or staff member from an elite tracker(%69)...
and good luck you will need it :)

only 2 posts that arent any spam. please post if you can help or spam in any other thread... I hope you all getting a warning. FST = finest spam threads :frusty:

no_bother
02-15-2009, 10:38 PM
You summed it up quite well in your last line there.
This was asking for spam. You might aswell have opened a thread asking for an invite to a forum where you would be flamed/spammed/trolled all day.
In fact this warrants
http://www.freefoto.com/images/11/27/11_27_9---Flames_web.jpg
http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/columnists/jimbaumbach/blog/2007-08-02Spam.jpg

AND

http://sydlexia.com/imagesandstuff/spring/troll.jpg
all in one thread.
at least the last wheelmmods thread I saw, the OP was joking.
Please tell me this was a joke. You have as much of a chance of getting this as I do of someone PMing me and offering me a rabbit invite.

FallDX
02-15-2009, 10:48 PM
Bro can you tell me any regional reason why do you wanna get into uk-t??!!!
If you bring me 1 reason , i'll get an invite for you ... but please no reasons like :
" Community , l33t ppl , Awesome tracker , bla bla bla .... ect " this bullshit talkin :s
You already said that you want it for community , what a n00b you are !!! everyone know that F*c has the best community ever " better even than re*olt " , so why do you need another community , if you are already in the best one ??!!!!!
Please Close this N00b thread , or cry alone away :s

* Squirr3l , why did you use this word " Community " in your threads before , everyone now need trackers for their communities ... WTF
It's a tracker not a forum :(

02-15-2009, 10:53 PM
*EDIT* no_bother invited me

no_bother
02-15-2009, 10:56 PM
I made a very good request somewhere else, I can PM a copy of it to anyone interested.

02-15-2009, 10:57 PM
I made a very good request somewhere else, I can PM a copy of it to anyone interested.

ignore this guy , he has UK-T already. pm him for invites

no_bother
02-15-2009, 10:58 PM
105802, Ive Pm'ed you in detail about this already. Just because I have invites doesn't mean Ill give them to anyone

02-15-2009, 10:59 PM
105802, Ive Pm'ed you in detail about this already. Just because I have invites doesn't mean Ill give them to anyone

but you gave all those other guys invites =(

killercam101
02-15-2009, 11:09 PM

but you gave all those other guys invites =(

http://tinyurl.com/cfnhgp

dragoi92
02-15-2009, 11:09 PM
Can i know why u need U*-*?

killercam101
02-15-2009, 11:13 PM

cause you dont have it *duh* :angry:

now leave before I ninja your career:shuriken:

droste
02-15-2009, 11:30 PM
I am very interested pm me :yup:

02-15-2009, 11:31 PM

can i know why u need to know why he needs UK-T ? dont you have a FTN request to get back to

Albo Da Kid
02-16-2009, 04:50 AM
If the Uk-t staff is reading this, Please consider me for invite also.

Sorry for hijacking your thread

cinephilia
02-16-2009, 05:08 AM
hope you'll be able to enlarge your penis thanks to UK-T

i cross my fingers and wish you good luck :yup:

Cabalo
02-16-2009, 05:48 AM
what's going on at this thread? :huh:
is this a UK-T request feast?

The Wanderer
02-16-2009, 06:07 AM
I really don't understand all this flaming, after all uk-t it's a tracker like any tracker out there, definitely not god's place on earth.

To the OP: you pleaded your case the way you thought is the best, I wish you to succeed getting in. Good luck with your request. :)

killercam101
02-16-2009, 06:36 AM

why cross fingers when you can cross dicks :ermm:

apextwin146
02-16-2009, 07:16 AM

why cross fingers when you can cross dicks*

*Subject to availability. Please read the terms and condition document for further details.

NinjaX
02-16-2009, 07:19 AM
why cross fingers when you can cross dicks*

*Subject to availability. Please read the terms and condition document for further details.

i lol'd :lol:

Ontopic: good luck, your very good member of this community i hope you'll get in soon :whistling

Lovestoned
02-16-2009, 07:28 AM
Don't feed the troll guys.

Albo Da Kid
02-16-2009, 08:30 AM
^^That's right.. Don't feed the trolls. Feed the Elitists and Senior members with challenging topics so we can repeat ourselves over and over.. God bless

Disme
02-16-2009, 09:26 AM
^^That's right.. Don't feed the trolls. Feed the Elitists and Senior members with challenging topics so we can repeat ourselves over and over.. God bless

I was under the impression you didn't like the tracker in question, yet you seem to pop up in every possible thread regarding that tracker :wacko:

P.S. Will we see you at the Oscars after this year of charades on FST?

apextwin146
02-16-2009, 10:10 AM

I was under the impression you didn't like the tracker in question, yet you seem to pop up in every possible thread regarding that tracker :wacko:

P.S. Will we see you at the Oscars after this year of charades on FST?
What categories do u reckon hes been nominated in?
Poor photoshop skills for one? He puts a great deal of effort in blackening the User Name of the Person from who he recieved the message but the cunt forgets that he will be replying to the same person which shows up on the Top besides reciepients :dry:

P.S. -> Dont feed the trolls especially "Kids" or wannabe "Kids" .

TAT
02-16-2009, 11:21 AM
well, some members wrote interesting posts and I will tell this guys my opinion. First someone said, F*C has the best community and asked me why I would join a other community ? the community of F*C is very good thats true. there are many helpful and friendly guys around but I would say 60% of this users are on F*N. and F*N has other guys who are very helpful and friendly.. I mean you can't say that one tracker have a better community than any other tracker. and I told you that I don't need U*-* because rarity and feeling elite!!.
girl,wait! I think there are many guys around who feeling elite because they are on this trackers,hahaha, thats right but do you know who is elite??
I will tell you it, this guys who are really elite in the p2p scene are only uploaders and the staff! and I mean every uploader from level 1-10. :)
I'm on two trackers but I know some guys who are mostly on every tracker starting from level 6.. so I think thats the real guys who want this trackers only because rarity...

Disme
02-16-2009, 12:39 PM
Hi TAT,

I don't think you have a lot of chance to get your request filled for a few reasons.
This kind of tracker is usually obtained by getting friends who can than get you into it. You have been a member here only since Jan 2009 and have only made 20 posts, so there aren't any people knowing you very well.

I am willing to believe everything you wrote about yourself, but I don't think you will find anybody willing to take your word for it and get you in there.

It's nothing personal, just the facts. Not many people (if any) have been able to get into this tracker with a simple request at FST. Even people who are long time FST-members and have over a 1000 posts.

Off course miracles do happen, so let us know if you were succesfull.

IdolEyes787
02-16-2009, 01:00 PM
I really don't understand all this flaming, after all uk-t it's a tracker like any tracker out there, definitely not god's place on earth*.

To the OP: you pleaded your case the way you thought is the best, I wish you to succeed getting in. Good luck with your request. :)

Nicely put Wanderer .People maybe should show some of these sites a little less respect and each other a little more.

*Actually God's place on Earth is a mid-sized Cape Cod in Poughkeepsie, NY with a small garden in the back.

The Wanderer
02-16-2009, 01:58 PM
*Actually God's place on Earth is a mid-sized Cape Cod in Poughkeepsie, NY with a small garden in the back.

Could be there, could be here... ;)

http://i41.tinypic.com/2gv7r6r.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/5vackz.jpg

killercam101
02-16-2009, 02:04 PM
http://tinyurl.com/dbc75s
Things just keep getting more interesting!

no_bother
02-16-2009, 03:06 PM
I think this is great. I love request sections almost as much as I love the trade section.
I honestly wish you good luck in our request, only because me and so many others have turned it into a spamorama.

TAT
02-16-2009, 03:27 PM
Hi TAT,

I am willing to believe everything you wrote about yourself, but I don't think you will find anybody willing to take your word for it and get you in there.

yes..I wrote my request to the U*-* staff, they can contact me all the time on this forum. I know my chance isn't high, I can only give my two trackers for a reference and I hope that the staff give me complete confidence so I can use my chance to be a really good member on their tracker.

I honestly wish you good luck in our request, only because me and so many others have turned it into a spamorama.

:devil: :)

Albo Da Kid
02-16-2009, 05:53 PM

I feel offended...I can't believe I get the cold shoulder when trying to support the opinion of a fellow Senior member. This is madness

As far as the tracker goes, I like it a lot. There's no doubt about that. I have heard great things about their community and their quality of humor. I also hope one day to be a part of their crew. I wish everybody that wanted to be in it, could get to be a member one day.

Disme don't you see I'm a good member bro. I don't know why you treat me as an enemy. I'm always trying to be helpful in any way possible. Hopefully we can become friends one day..

droste
02-16-2009, 07:20 PM
I feel offended...I can't believe I get the cold shoulder when trying to support the opinion of a fellow Senior member. This is madness

As far as the tracker goes, I like it a lot. There's no doubt about that. I have heard great things about their community and their quality of humor. I also hope one day to be a part of their crew. I wish everybody everybody that wanted to be in it, could get to be a member one day.

Disme don't you see I'm a good member bro. I don't know why you treat me as an enemy. I'm always trying to be helpful in any way possible. Hopefully we can become friends one day..Albibx or whatever it was please come to irc :yes:

cinephilia
02-16-2009, 07:52 PM
I really don't understand all this flaming, after all uk-t it's a tracker like any

tracker out there, definitely not god's place on earth*.

To the OP: you pleaded your case the way you thought is the best, I wish you to succeed getting in. Good luck with your request.

Nicely put Wanderer .People maybe should show some of these sites a little less respect and each other a little more.
sorry but i don't agree with you... actually, all this flaming result from the fact that some people seems to find every possible pretext to get in rare trackers like uk-t.
you're right, uk-t is definitely not god's place on earth but it's rare, and it's the only reason why the OP wants to get in. he can say whatever he wants, i don't trust his words and i'm pretty sure i'm not alone in this case.
why would he want to get in while he doesn't know anybody there ? how is he able to know that uk-t's community aspect is the one he's looking for ?
no seriously, it's blatant: saying that uk-t is just a tracker like another and that he doesn't care about rarity is only an excuse for him to legitimate his request, nothing more.

droste
02-16-2009, 07:56 PM
sorry but i don't agree with you... actually, all this flaming result from the fact that some people seems to find every possible pretext to get in rare trackers like uk-t.
you're right, uk-t is definitely not god's place on earth but it's rare, and it's the only reason why the OP wants to get in. he can say whatever he wants, i don't trust his words and i'm pretty sure i'm not alone in this case.
why would he want to get in while he doesn't know anybody there ? how is he able to know that uk-t's community aspect is the one he's looking for ?
no seriously, it's blatant: saying that uk-t is just a tracker like another and that he doesn't care about rarity is only an excuse for him to legitimate his request, nothing more.cinephilia I disagfferereee :frusty:

IdolEyes787
02-16-2009, 08:22 PM
no seriously, it's blatant: saying that uk-t is just a tracker like another and that he doesn't care about rarity is only an excuse for him to legitimate his request, nothing more.

Sorry what does that have to do in the least with what I said?
Whether he was sincere or more to the point whether you believe him to be sincere has very little to do with all this spam.
It was a request .....to a tracker not some underhanded cheat or something that might give some valid argument to flame .

Funny thing is although they may laugh about I seriously doubt if anyone on that particular tracker would find offense in him asking.

sez
02-16-2009, 08:35 PM
And this dude isn't stupid.i can almost certainly bet he got advised to do this from someone who got in in the same manner.if not then he is either outright mad or just an over thinker
Well put request though.

droste
02-16-2009, 08:39 PM
And this dude isn't stupid.i can almost certainly bet he got advised to do this from someone who got in in the same manner.if not then he is either outright mad or just an over thinker
Well put request though.
do you mean he thinks like a scagarotte? like on the tracker? :D

cinephilia
02-16-2009, 08:45 PM
you said "People maybe should show some of these sites a little less respect and each other a little more". by saying that, you insinuate that people felt offended that he "dare" to ask for the holy uk-t and don't care much about easier-to-get trackers.
let me tell you that you look the problem another way. if people react to this thread, it's only because the OP make uk-t "god's place on earth" by mentionning every possible pretext to get in, not the contrary.

S3v3N
02-16-2009, 08:47 PM
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky!

When the blazing sun is gone,
When he nothing shines upon,
Then you show your little light,
Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.

Then the traveler in the dark,
Thanks you for your tiny spark,
He could not see which way to go,
If you did not twinkle so.

In the dark blue sky you keep,
And often through my curtains peep,
For you never shut your eye,
Till the sun is in the sky.

As your bright and tiny spark,
Lights the traveler in the dark,—
Though I know not what you are,
Twinkle, twinkle, little star.

Edit:01: : I forgot to add , i hope you get it +1 :blink: .

droste
02-16-2009, 08:53 PM
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky!

When the blazing sun is gone,
When he nothing shines upon,
Then you show your little light,
Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.

Then the traveler in the dark,
Thanks you for your tiny spark,
He could not see which way to go,
If you did not twinkle so.

In the dark blue sky you keep,
And often through my curtains peep,
For you never shut your eye,
Till the sun is in the sky.

As your bright and tiny spark,
Lights the traveler in the dark,—
Though I know not what you are,
Twinkle, twinkle, little star.

Edit:01: : I forgot to add , i hope you get it +1 :blink: .
what the fuck maaan? btw, is your avatar from Alone in The Dark? :D
@ idol, I don't really get the publicy thing you mean Oo

TAT
02-16-2009, 09:04 PM
It was a request .....to a tracker not some underhanded cheat or something that might give some valid argument to flame.

right. :)

Time-Traveller
02-16-2009, 09:09 PM
"....Batman this is Commissioner Gordon quick fetch the Rofl-Copter"

droste
02-16-2009, 09:27 PM
i wish u good luck TAT nao that i no who u r @ fsc ;)

NippleCake
02-16-2009, 09:47 PM
It is blatently obvious that anyone posting here saying "your an idiot" or w/e flaming/spamming saying he will never get it or words to that effect, is a level whore. Just because its level 10 OMG!! i know someone who's first tracker was uk-t. The sooner that everyone here moves away from this Levels state of mind the better, why not just want the tracker for what it is?! none of this makes any sense to me

viru5
02-16-2009, 09:57 PM
TAT i wish u good Luck but fall in real life please :D

no_bother
02-16-2009, 10:02 PM
The levels thing is a joke, it should be removed, but the real thing is he has ~20 posts and is requesting.U*-* no matter what, anyone shouldn't be requesting any sites as soon as they getaxx to this section. they should learna nd make friends.

and nipplecake, Im not a levelwhore, my highest "level" of a tracker isnt even on the level list, other than that its PTN, and Im quite content with what I have at the minute anyway, the problem is why does he want UK-T rather than SCC, SCL, FTN, GFT, SCT, TL, RevTT which all have similar enough content.
only reason I can think of is e-penis. Hell, as far as I know he hasnt even told us if hes even from the K or any where near it.

FallDX
02-17-2009, 03:40 AM
well, some members wrote interesting posts and I will tell this guys my opinion. First someone said, F*C has the best community and asked me why I would join a other community ? the community of F*C is very good thats true. there are many helpful and friendly guys around but I would say 60% of this users are on F*N. and F*N has other guys who are very helpful and friendly.. I mean you can't say that one tracker have a better community than any other tracker. and I told you that I don't need U*-* because rarity and feeling elite!!.
girl,wait! I think there are many guys around who feeling elite because they are on this trackers,hahaha, thats right but do you know who is elite??
I will tell you it, this guys who are really elite in the p2p scene are only uploaders and the staff! and I mean every uploader from level 1-10. :)
I'm on two trackers but I know some guys who are mostly on every tracker starting from level 6.. so I think thats the real guys who want this trackers only because rarity...

1-I'm Uploader on alot of 0day scene tracker btw , but i'm not Elite .. wtf i'm normal guy have fun by downloading & uploading stuff
ROFL :lol: OMG i'm Elite woow :s

2- So if you know this guys , why didn't go & send 2 them a PM to invite you into UK-T ??!!!!
Man i told you there's nothing special into uk-t , it's another same style tracker .. You made me remember when TB was in high lvl " lvl5 " :cool:
everyone would die to get inside OMG look it now , no1 from this guys using it right now " not all but almost of them " they are looking for
"f*n-f*c ... bla bla bla .. UK-T " now, why idk :pinch: let's say " RARITY "

_____l_____
lol:cool:

cinephilia
02-17-2009, 04:48 AM
UK-T is open! (http://www.uktorrents.com/account-signup.php)

go go go!

killercam101
02-17-2009, 05:22 AM
UK-T is open! (http://www.uktorrents.com/account-signup.php)

go go go!

http://tinyurl.com/ad8hsx

The_Martinator
02-17-2009, 08:34 AM
The funny part of this req is that the OP is actually dead serious. And we don't even know if he's from the UK.

TAT
02-17-2009, 08:38 AM
I'm Uploader on alot of 0day scene tracker btw , but i'm not Elite .. wtf i'm normal guy have fun by downloading & uploading stuff
ROFL :lol: OMG i'm Elite woow

well, I meant uploaders are the members which keep the tracker alive. without any torrents is a tracker worthless, so I think only uploaders could feeling elite.you don't think this but everyone have other opinons but it isn't definite someone on this "high level " trackers

The funny part of this req is that the OP is actually dead serious. And we don't even know if he's from the UK.

I don't live far away from the UK (London), 550 kilometre. =)

Lovestoned
02-17-2009, 08:41 AM
I'm still bent on stressing the fact that apparently the OP's a troll.

He have not even replied back again.

droste
02-17-2009, 11:52 AM

what u mean? :wacko:

KushBlow
02-17-2009, 12:03 PM
TAT, if you wanted UK-T you would know this isn't the place to REQ an invite and that they like to keep things on the down low and only give invites to people they already knew after the MPAA raid or only very close friends.

Translation: You can NOT has invite!

Sanka113
02-17-2009, 12:47 PM
^^^^ It would have been much wittier for you to say, " Getting an invite here is much like my location, Access Denied!" On another note, maybe this post is simply a test to see what advanced fst members troll/spam these type of threads and which ones actually offer help. Looks, like I've failed :P

LubTheStaringCat
02-17-2009, 12:54 PM

what u mean? :wacko:

:stars::stars:I think he means this.:stars::stars:

http://www.legendgames.co.uk/acatalog/MountainTroll%5B1%5D.jpg

IdolEyes787
02-17-2009, 01:08 PM
OK anyone able to fill the request can PM the OP otherwise since this isn't going anywhere except downhill I'm going to close it.
TAT is you still wish this thread to remain open contact me .

TAT
02-17-2009, 03:50 PM
TAT is you still wish this thread to remain open contact me.

well, it is very sad that so many FST members spam all the time.
you laugh about me because I requested U*-* with 20 posts but I'm not a spamer like you! I understand that U*-* inviting only friends but I don't know someone there and tried to get in contact with the U*-* staff over FST.

you can believe me or not but I said many times that it isn't because rarity. well, most members spam my thread because they want only attention and hope the U*-* staff notice them. :rolleyes:

IdolEyes787, I will close this thread tomorrow. Maybe I will get some useful advice yet.

and f*** off all spamers.. open a spam thread or whatever but leave my thread...

KushBlow
02-17-2009, 04:15 PM
If you opened the thread after a mod closed it that's not allowed FYI :noes:

monk3y
02-17-2009, 04:21 PM
Stop trollin and spammin it's not fun.

droste
02-17-2009, 04:35 PM
Stop trollin and spammin it's not fun.
r u member? :rolleyes:

NippleCake
02-17-2009, 05:04 PM
The levels thing is a joke, it should be removed, but the real thing is he has ~20 posts and is requesting.U*-* no matter what, anyone shouldn't be requesting any sites as soon as they getaxx to this section. they should learna nd make friends.

and nipplecake, Im not a levelwhore, my highest "level" of a tracker isnt even on the level list, other than that its PTN, and Im quite content with what I have at the minute anyway, the problem is why does he want UK-T rather than SCC, SCL, FTN, GFT, SCT, TL, RevTT which all have similar enough content.
only reason I can think of is e-penis. Hell, as far as I know he hasnt even told us if hes even from the K or any where near it.

I wasnt directing my post at you, but this reply just makes me think that your opinion is that uk-t shouldnt be allowed to exist because there is SCC, SCL, FTN, GFT, SCT, TL, and RevTT. Let him decide what tracker he wants, to be honest i couldnt care less. For the second part of your post as well, it doesnt really matter if he is not from the UK, many people are on sites such as iplay, norbits, etc. when they are not hailing from those countrys. Granted i cant see how someone not from the UK would be attracted to uk-t since it is a general tracker, and not offering anything specialised, maybe its just because its level 10, but levels really do not equal quality, you can see that simply be looking at the people that have left ftn

no_bother
02-17-2009, 07:20 PM
Im sorry, but this should have been closed about 5 pages ago..... at least.
I cant see this request being filled tbh. and if the staff had any sense at all, they would ignore this request. Make a name for yourself in the BT world, and here before you try it again i would say

And can I finish this thread off with one word

SPAM

ajsi
02-17-2009, 07:22 PM
just cut the bullshit down already :X

killercam101
02-17-2009, 07:48 PM
just cut the bullshit down already :X

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/4173/adfranklin7uv.gif

TAT
02-17-2009, 07:55 PM
closed