PDA

View Full Version : any TemplateP2P VIP's here?

Cabalo
02-15-2009, 10:37 PM
hi!
i was thinking about subscribing the VIP section at templateP2P, but wanted some feedback of its value.

anyone here has any idea how it is there? it's cheap to be VIP, but wanted to be sure.
I'm mainly looking for scripts.

redspecial
04-10-2009, 06:57 PM
hi cablo would you please send me a invite to templatep2p thanks would appreciate it

no_bother
04-10-2009, 08:36 PM
redspecial, tyou dont need to be a VIP, but as soon as you can PM, PM me to get an invite if you want it.

And cabalo, are you a mmber there already? I dont know what its like to be VIP, but I think there are scripts there already.I can ivnite you if you want

viper
04-10-2009, 08:45 PM
i am also there but i am not vip....
in fact i dont know why you want to be vip ...
just for some TM premium templates?

shahdigant
04-11-2009, 07:33 AM
no_brother,
can u please send me temp2p invite code......

i would be greatful to you for the favour

thanks bro..

Cabalo
04-11-2009, 03:09 PM
redspecial, tyou dont need to be a VIP, but as soon as you can PM, PM me to get an invite if you want it.

And cabalo, are you a mmber there already? I dont know what its like to be VIP, but I think there are scripts there already.I can ivnite you if you want

thanks mate, i'm already a member there too, and that's why i wonder what's at the vip section. i'm mostly looking for scripts etc, and as that site has it's own crackers, that's why i got curious.

Funkin'
04-11-2009, 03:19 PM
Unfortunately you probably won't know if you'll like it or need it until you get there.

antrax34130
04-11-2009, 03:21 PM
an u please send me temp2p invite code......

i would be greatful to you for the favour

shahdigant
04-12-2009, 05:57 AM

thanks mate, i'm already a member there too, and that's why i wonder what's at the vip section. i'm mostly looking for scripts etc, and as that site has it's own crackers, that's why i got curious.

cabalo friend, can u pls. give me one invite for temp2p :unsure:
my id - digants[at]gmail[]com

mmuamer
04-14-2009, 06:53 AM
4 no_bother,

hey bro, I could really use p2ptemplate invite code... I am doing some work and I REALLY need some scripts.... So if you could send me one I would really appreciate it!!! Tnx

Funkin'
04-14-2009, 03:53 PM
This is going to turn into(already has actually) one of those annoying threads where people come and signup only to ask for an invite in. If Cabalo has gotten the info he was wanting then the mods really should lock this.

The_Martinator
04-14-2009, 04:36 PM
This is going to turn into(already has actually) one of those annoying threads where people come and signup only to ask for an invite in. If Cabalo has gotten the info he was wanting then the mods really should lock this.

Agreed. If you can't wait for 30 days to get PM access, then there's something wrong with ya, imho.

CaptanAmerica
04-23-2009, 10:43 AM
im also came here to ask for an invite to tell u hope ontopic info. im a member there (not a vip) and ive a friend who donated to get vip. so all i can say bout that theres _noth_ special that u cant find elsewhere. all "vips" templates are just templates u need spend some moar time to find

Cabalo
05-11-2009, 02:04 AM
thanks, this was the information i was looking for.

ssalex
06-02-2009, 09:53 AM
Hy! can anyone please PM me an invite code?

Thank you!

jbloggs
06-02-2009, 09:34 PM
For those beggin' for invite...

https://templateshares.net/signup.php

Also templatep2p will be open june 3rd - 5th

Well, Our last open sign up was during Christmas time. I think it might be time to open the flood gates of hell and let in some new fresh blood.

I ask that any new members introduce themselves properly to the community here: http://templatep2p.com/forum/index.php?board=113.0

The event will last from June 3rd to June 5th. (Wednesday Through Friday)

I don't have an exact time on when it will start or end, but it will be sometime between those dates.

Regards,
The TemplateP2P Team.http://templatep2p.com/forum/index.php?action=register

hof
06-03-2009, 01:22 AM
are there any differences between templatep2p and templateshares? Or they are the same :)

dbaboy
07-06-2009, 12:55 PM
hi friends eney one help me
how get invite code for templatep2p.com

gfto
07-27-2009, 09:37 PM
Please send an invite code to P2P!!! I'll help out in anyway I can! I have dozens of templates just need some specifics.

Thank you

peterjake
08-05-2009, 04:49 AM
me too...if you guys here have an extra invite code pls pm me....tnx in advance..

Rart
08-08-2009, 04:00 AM
Sheesh giant invite fest. He's not going to invite you while you beg around here. Notice how he's not replying? Make a proper request people...

oswal
09-18-2009, 10:25 PM
I would really appreciate an invitation code for TemplateP2P [email protected]

Thanks in advance,
Alex

cylvar
11-29-2009, 11:50 AM
Guys.. I have a Google wave invite (a must have) as a thank you for any invites to TemplateP2P--

It might sound cheesy for some, and some might think "why is this guy offering trades", but put yourself in my shoes,,I'm trying to publish 3 sites since eternity but stuck at home page level due to the lack of material.. would appreciate your help

my Gmail is cylvar

KonradKoturga
06-15-2013, 10:58 AM
Hello. Is there any V.I.P. member of TempleteP2P?
Or maybe Cabalo is still active on forums? :)

I would be very grateful for some invitation from you, since I really need it and can't wait for open registration day. I don't think it's fair, that people have to pay for not-premium account on this site :(

My e-mail is: [email protected]

Hope someone will help me :)