PDA

View Full Version : Champions League

The Horror fanatic
09-17-2003, 12:50 AM
i didn't actually watch it fully but i was glad the british teams all won, especially my tip to win it, chelsea. Man utd of course didn't have any competition and not a surprise to me they thrash panathinaikos 5-0. But then my local team , Sheffield United(up the blades :D ) won 5-0 over rotherham. overall a good night for me. It just a pity liverpool were not playing as well.

blade1356uk
09-17-2003, 11:16 AM
Well I don't believe it another Blades fan that's great. been a Blades fan for 40 yrs used to live about mile. 1/2 from the lane ,I saw Man utd second half thought it was crap the job had been done in the first half.SUFC will win promotion this season providing Warnock plays Peschisolido more often, Lester & Ward have to prove themselves not convinced with there career so far.cheers Blade

The Horror fanatic
09-17-2003, 11:13 PM
my first team is liverpool, but i have always supported united. That team at hillsborough will and i repeat will not go up via automatic promotion. there is more chance of rushenden and diamnonds doing that. be lucky if that team in hillsborough get top six, very suspect defence wise for me. As for the skilly blades top two is a must, no more messing around with the farcical playoffs. wolves go up and done shite. hopefully the blades will replace those losers in the premiership, and my first team liverpool will actually start playing football. go on owen, go on the blades

The Horror fanatic
09-17-2003, 11:20 PM
just like to also add, arsenal were toal shite against inter milan. they aint got a cat in hells chance of winning the champions league. As for celtic, unlucky or what, what a fluke winner for munich
Bring us nicely to the big sunday game at old trafford.
1. if go by form man utd should beat arsenal with ease
2. surely arsenal can not play as bad as they did against inter
3. somehow i expect the game to be close, but i fancy a nice 2-2 draw

The Horror fanatic
09-18-2003, 03:41 AM
just seen the highlights of the games. Looked a good game at juventus, and Arsenal, where was the defence on all 3 goals?

Alucard1475
09-18-2003, 06:39 AM
I do, I do, even though I live on mars. :rolleyes: Man, the picture is just a little flickering. I think i need a bigger antenna. :lol:

The Horror fanatic
09-19-2003, 03:19 AM
it might help sufc if he does use peschisolido more, because i doubt brown will have a season like last one. we need tonge, brown , undlovu, and peschisolido all on their game, and no team in division 1 will stop us. Promotion is a must, but the title would be more sweeter.

blade1356uk
09-19-2003, 09:34 AM
totally agree mate come on you Blades

The Horror fanatic
09-20-2003, 03:00 AM
cardiff on saturday, must stop earnshaw. if we can do that be a simple 3 points for the blades. as for my first team liverpool, i will not be happy if they not beat leicester. leicester, who the hell are they. a nice 3-0 win for the pool and the blades will do me very nicely indeed

blade1356uk
09-20-2003, 01:48 PM
send earnshaw to the dentist & that's him sorted.we should beat Cardiff 2-1 up the blades

blade1356uk
09-20-2003, 06:05 PM
Well HF what a match at the Lane 5-3 to the blades listened to it on Hallam FM Keith Edwards was going crazy , will see match on Goals on Sunday tomorrow well done to the Pool climbing the table again up the BLADES

The Horror fanatic
09-21-2003, 05:08 AM
yes 3-2 down and win 5-3 thanks to a ndlovu hattrick. into 2nd the blades go, soon be the top spot hopefully. As for pool we really should have had won more than 2-1, but we won and that is all what matters. roll on man united and arsenal. i predict 2-2 draw, arsenal just cannot afford to lose again. But bring on tuesday or wednesday. The blades got QPR in the league cup. let hope it a safe passage to round 3.

The Horror fanatic
09-22-2003, 06:07 AM
well a 0-0 for the man utd and arsenal game. sp 2-2 was a decant guess. roll on tuesday. sheffield united 3 qpr 1 be my prediction

The Horror fanatic
09-23-2003, 04:13 AM
not long to go, and cardiff and west ham on tuesday for sky. hopefully the cardiff will knock out those hammers, and coventry on wednesday will pile even more misery on tottenham on wednesday. Up the blades, come on you blades put qpr out of that league cup.

blade1356uk
09-23-2003, 09:03 AM
we should beat QPR but if it came down to the cups this season & promotion I would rather the blades got knocked out of the cup matches as I think that's what cost us promotion last season & jack heyward saying Wolves deserved to go up if that was the case why did they finish below us in the league.but we will pass them on the way up.UP THE BLADES

masta.z
09-23-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by The Horror fanatic@17 September 2003 - 01:50
i didn't actually watch it fully but i was glad the british teams all won, especially my tip to win it, chelsea. Man utd of course didn't have any competition and not a surprise to me they thrash panathinaikos 5-0. But then my local team , Sheffield United(up the blades :D ) won 5-0 over rotherham. overall a good night for me. It just a pity liverpool were not playing as well.
i think you'll find not all the british teams won.... CELTIC LOST :D :P :D

blade1356uk
09-24-2003, 11:22 AM
Well HF I thought Warnock would not put out the side like Saturday against Cardiff ,like I said previously promotion is the main aim,so I was not bothered about going out of the cup,but the fans were booing last night cannot understand,Sunderland lost,Birmingham.No big deal.Up The BLADES .ps check out Busyman on the lounge ( soccer sucks) slagging Footy off & insulting everyone who disagrees with him he's a yank & he took offence by me calling him that.

The Horror fanatic
09-25-2003, 12:41 AM
yes i read the post. he obviously doesn't understand the game of football. yes at times it can be like 11 pansies on the pitch, but on their day any team can beat any team. Pity the lucky qpr got through, but bradford beware ndlovu and co are coming to get you. go on you blades thrash them. Charlton for the pool, and i will not be happy if we not win. I am expecting SUTD, and LIVERPOOL both to win at the weekend.

The Horror fanatic
09-26-2003, 03:02 AM
roll on saturday 5.30pm and i get to see who the pool get in the league cup. anyone except arsenal, man united or chelsea be okay with me.

blade1356uk
09-26-2003, 10:05 AM
it don't really matter who the pool get I think they are in for a great season as long as Souness & Houllier stop arguing & get on with the game.Owen is on fire & a pool old guy Fowler got his first goal for ages in the uefa cup ,I watched him play for the under 18s years ago & what a player shame about the injuries but Owen got over his problems so I think Fowler will do the same.do you come from Sheff or Pool?

blade1356uk
09-27-2003, 06:44 PM
as the song goes so we win again Bradford a loser like fat git Windyass. what a goal from our little luvvy 2-1 to the blades top of div 1 BLADES

The Horror fanatic
09-29-2003, 04:47 AM
yes ndlovu now on 8, but no one will catch earnshaw. if united had him, they would walk division one title.

blade1356uk
09-29-2003, 09:19 AM
Well HF lost to Charlton shock or what,the winning goal was a cracker,disapointed with the inconsistancy of Liverpool again but only 6 points from Arsenal,who will no doubt lose points when there players are banned.up the Blades

The Horror fanatic
10-01-2003, 03:43 AM
up the blades 2-1 at wimbledon, come on u baldes. arsenal for pool on saturday if lose that kiss goobye to any weak title hopes. Sunderland next for the mighty blades, lets hope they beat them like they did last time in league cup.

blade1356uk
10-01-2003, 09:21 AM
Hi HF listened to the match on the radio last night there was a streaker just at the start of the second half,withing a few minutes Ward scored well if that get's him going someone should run on the pitch every match starkers lol.Utd did not play well like the Bradford match but the sign of a good team is winning while not playing well.did you see the Windass sending off well the Bradford manager said that they would appeal against his sending off ,he nearly cut Browns leg's off.well Bradford is near Leeds so thick as pigshit.Up the BLADES

The Horror fanatic
10-02-2003, 01:10 AM
yes how the hell can they appeal that, what a complete ass-ole. obviously dean sucksass just lost it because he was a mardt bastard losing git. Bradford be lucky to finish mid table. I got nothing to say about chelsea tonight, that was a shocl 2-0 defeat to besiktas, and as for man united losing at stuttgart god what a laugh, go on rangers stuff the reds and get top spot.