PDA

View Full Version : T4

foot loose
09-17-2003, 12:57 AM
will there b a t4?
and if there is do u think arnie will be init? coz he is 57y old
and what do u think da story line would b? B)

3rd gen noob
09-17-2003, 12:58 AM
a while ago arnie said it was up to the people to decide
then he said he had given up
who knows??

:blink:

more importantly (if it's gonna be as bad as t3) who cares??

Wolfmight
09-17-2003, 12:59 AM
It'd be tuff.. they would prob make it take place during the war of the machine and have the humans seem like they win the war.. but in the end... A hidden factory on another planet (or the moon)... starts building machine also.. and then.. Here comes T5 Sequal!!

Wolfmight
09-17-2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@16 September 2003 - 18:58
a while ago arnie said it was up to the people to decide
then he said he had given up
who knows??

:blink:

more importantly (if it's gonna be as bad as t3) who cares??
hehe t3 was too short.. it was quite funny how they used the idea," The machines decide to use a hot female looking robot to attract tough men to her for easy kills".. and Too many bloopers (John Conner.. A Hobo.. Knew how to run the machines in that US military facility.... heh, normally it takes alot of training)

forq2
09-17-2003, 02:58 AM
check out www.hsx.com its hollywood stock exchange game but if you dont want to play it you can look at the thousands of movies that are in concept or development. you would be surprised what is there

Adster
09-17-2003, 03:18 AM
well it takes 10 years in between movie so far

Monkeee
09-17-2003, 03:50 AM
aint arnie going for govenor? how is he gonna act if he actually becomes a govenaor? (i really think he aint gonna be a govenor tho.....)

Secret Squirrel
09-17-2003, 03:54 AM
Hey guys i can confirm theere will be a t4. How? Well i get time magazine and maybe a 3 weeks it came out it reported an article called "Sequal Slums" It listed movies like 2fast2furious and charlies angels that were a dispointment. THen next to it it said whether there would be a sequal. For 2fast2firuos there was. Charlie's angels no. Legally blond no. T3 YES!!!!!!!!!

Monkeee
09-17-2003, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by Secret Squirrel@17 September 2003 - 03:54
Hey guys i can confirm theere will be a t4. How? Well i get time magazine and maybe a 3 weeks it came out it reported an article called "Sequal Slums" It listed movies like 2fast2furious and charlies angels that were a dispointment. THen next to it it said whether there would be a sequal. For 2fast2firuos there was. Charlie's angels no. Legally blond no. T3 YES!!!!!!!!!
arnie might not be in it :(

junkyardking
09-17-2003, 04:18 AM
Maybe a T4 where they send someone back in time to put an anti virus into the internet that gets rid of the skynet virus/A.I.

Adster
09-17-2003, 04:31 AM
aint arnie going for govenor? how is he gonna act if he actually becomes a govenaor? (i really think he aint gonna be a govenor tho.....) yeah thats what I was thinking

yeah thts what I thought

Secret Squirrel
09-17-2003, 05:14 AM
Well at least we KNOW there will be a T4 but if they DO have it wouldn't it be about that war?

Jay
09-17-2003, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by Secret Squirrel@17 September 2003 - 06:14
Well at least we KNOW there will be a T4 but if they DO have it wouldn't it be about that war?
why not

ehnoismemu
09-17-2003, 05:18 AM
imho they should've stopped on T2. that was a great movie.

foot loose
09-17-2003, 11:39 AM
i think they left a 2 bigger gap btween t2 & t3 they should of left a 5 year gap & not a 12 year gap. if they left a 5 year gap it would of been t4 that would of came out durin da summer and not t3

i think the reason some people say da t3 wasnt all that good was coz it didnt set a new standerd in movie makin. when t2 came out it was ahead of its time. the film had da WOW factor coz of da new effects it had. the same could b said about da matrix it had da WOW factor coz they were usin bullet timing etc..... but da problem is that now all we say is we have seen it all be 4

puk:))
09-17-2003, 11:56 AM
i think the fact that the story was shit, connor was cast REALLY badly & the film over all sucked ass is the reason people dont like it...... i could be wrong :D

asmithz
09-17-2003, 12:00 PM
Arnold screwed up, i live in california and he is screwing up bad. It seems he will not win. If he does well then there wont be a terminator 4, becuse he said that he promises not to do anymore movies if he becomes governar.

MetroStars
09-17-2003, 12:39 PM
even if Arnie did agree to do a T4, James Cameron wud not agree, there 4 the movie wud suck ( just like T3 )

Terminator was James Cameron's idea, it wos his brain child, his baby and no 1 can pull it off except him....

Jonathan Mostow's Terminator 3 was crap, it had nuthing, he has runied the series, and making a T4 wud just destory the credibility of Cameron's Legacy...

I hate Jonathan Mostow so much

http://www.spacedaily.com/images/james-cameron-oscar-bg.jpg

James Cameron a director god sumthing Jonathan Mostow can only dream about

http://ffmedia.ign.com/filmforce/image/mostow.jpg

Jonathan Mostow a bearded fuck up, who sud hang himself in his basement

puk:))
09-17-2003, 12:52 PM
really... what were they thinking??!!!!

who in the right mind would cast a pussy looking mommys boy who looks like hes gonna burst in to tears every 2 mins to play the leader & hero of earth??!!!!!!

timmy fat boy above thats who!!

shame they couldnt get the oridginal connor back...... but abit of a problem when hes a fucked up junky now though.

ilw
09-17-2003, 01:07 PM
In T1 & 2 they build up John Connor to be some great hero and then in T3 he's a complete wimp and they make it clear that he's not going to be the one wearing the trousers in that marriage. T3 sucked balls IMO

jetje
09-17-2003, 02:47 PM
you know what is fun of bionic persons like the terminators are...?

You can pretty easily change the characters in the future...
Just say there was another terminator sent..!

yes there will be a follow up imo.... it all has to do with commerce

miffo
09-17-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by jetje@17 September 2003 - 14:47
you know what is fun of bionic persons like the terminators are...?

You can pretty easily change the characters in the future...
Just say there was another terminator sent..!

yes there will be a follow up imo.... it all has to do with commerce
Agree
its all bout the cash in the producers pocket
hell i will go see it if they make a t4 even though everyone says it sucks

ApacNTS
09-17-2003, 05:44 PM
well i think the terminator series is pretty much done now, a 4th installment should finish it off for good. i agree with whoever said they time jump was too much, it gave t3 a shallow feel that you really couldnt connect with, and again john connor's character is the exact opposite of what his mother was. they could set it in the future, a flashback to the previous movies then cut to john connor in his prime fighting the machines, they could send another one back to disarm the activation of skynetvirus, or someone in the resistance could inflitrate skynets defense and upload a virus to turn the machines on one another....all of the ideas are cheesy and wouldnt add to the story. so i hope whoever is writing this has a damn good ace in the hole cause terminator isnt looking so hot. and also i thought kristanna was a pretty good terminator, that aspect of t3 was a good addition, other than that i wasnt really pleased with t3 and the end ugh how horrid.

MetroStars
09-17-2003, 05:49 PM
and the end ugh how horrid.

Don't even get me started on that, i cud rummble on all night about it,

I HATE JOHN MOSTOW

Busyman
09-17-2003, 06:07 PM
T3 was not as good as the 1st 2 at all but I didn't hate it. Any movie that I hate I just can't sit through. They need to do the Human/Machine war and call it a day. James Cameron could even do it because he always said it would happen. Forget John Mostow doing it get James. Doing T4 would be an entirely different movie because it should be a full fledged futuristic war movie.

MetroStars
09-17-2003, 06:40 PM
I agree with Busyman on, if James Caneron did T4 it wud b a hit, he knows how 2 do it, cos it was him that made the Terminator franchise

Busyman
09-17-2003, 06:47 PM
Imagine him doing Spiderman like he was supposed to. I heard he wanted to have Electro and someone else as the villains. It got tied up in court so long he said fuck it.
Cameron bats 100. I even liked Strange Days and The Abyss

MetroStars
09-17-2003, 06:52 PM
Imagine him doing Spiderman like he was supposed to. I heard he wanted have Electro and someone else as the villains. It got tied up in court so long he said fuck it.
Cameron bats 100. I even liked Strange Days and The Abyss

BusyMan your my new hero,

The James Cameron Spider-Man Script is Amazing, everything about that script is kick ass, it wud have ruled if he had of made Spider-Man, it wud have been an even bigger hit than Sam Rami's version...

I am so much of a loser i even printed out the Cameron Spidey script and made my own covers 4 it, so it looks the bussiness...

any 1 who has not read the Spidey script do it now, i luv James Cameron :lol:

http://www.dailyscript.com/scripts/spider_..._4_93draft.html (http://www.dailyscript.com/scripts/spider_man_cohen_newson_cameron_8_4_93draft.html)

Immortal Genocide
09-17-2003, 09:00 PM
There will be a T4, cos there are new teqniques so the actor only needs to giv the voice and dnt need to act! They can use another persons body and then just use arnies head that can be made from the computor!
Its realy easy, thats what there gunna do to those harry poetter movies, since the dumbledoor guy died!
They just cant quit it!
lol

sum_sicko
09-17-2003, 11:10 PM
i doubt it there will be a T4.................... more like a sequel to freddy vs jason :D

The Horror fanatic
09-17-2003, 11:32 PM
i heard about the sequel to freddy vs jason too. As for t4, it will have to be something good, because the ending in t3 just sucks and spoilt the rest of the movie

Alucard1475
09-18-2003, 02:46 AM
The ending in T3 looks pretty much like that there's gonna be a T4. Pobably in 10y time or earlier :o